Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:19 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:17 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:16 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 6th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Good. now im going to leave you to rest for now, but ill be over here sorting herbs if you need me." they explained, giving a few last comforting licks to the toms forehead before backing away a bit and going over to where their herb wall was. they didnt have many herbs in the first place to sort, but there were still some. they didnt leave the den that often mainly because it was cold outside, and they liked the comforting herbal scent that the den carried, and how warm it was in here.
Burrpaw leaned into the licks, reluctant to let them go, but that wasn't his choice. He could still hear Daydream, though. He thanked StarClan for letting Daydream bring him back. He hoped they hadn't lost too many patients from that battle. They didn't deserve that. They already hated StarClan enough, Burrpaw knew, and taking more would just be cruelty. He swore he'd repay the medicine cat somehow when he wasn't confined. The tom looked around the den once more, reassured that StarClan would not be claiming him soon, and fell asleep. His breaths were steady and his tailtip flicked every now and then. If any cat looked very closely, they'd see his ears twitching occasionally. He was no longer in any danger and was now only recovering strength.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 6th, 2018, 06:22 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
[its okay !]
"I just," they started out, sighing and closing their eyes for a moment in frustration, before opening them again to loo at him,"I wanted to know why you got involved in a war after i suggested not to. by all means, we dont have to agree on everything, that would be stupid, but after telling you that i have lack of herbs? lack of tools to heal? and in leafbare of all times! i had to go to skyclan just to get more! and after we just suffered from the flood, hell, cats are slipping up on ice because not all of it dried up before the winter. we have low prey, low herbs as it is, ice, and get involved in a war that we were even involved with." they ranted for a moment, angerly pacing back and forth of the den and staring at the ground as they spoke, tail lashing. but they stopped walking, looking up at goldenstar,"I lost a kit today." their voice was softer, more quieter,"I lost an innocent kit today. his name was goosekit. because there are own cats in your clan that are being abusive to their own kin. there are more things to worry about than wars that dont involve us when there are problems right infront of you to be fixed."
Goldenstar let the words hit him, but didn’t show the pain, he knew he wasn’t thinking, and now it just came down to the consequences. If that consequence had to be losing the battle, and having Daydream claw him to shreds, this was fine. This was to be expected, he supposed, for what he had done. At the time, he had thought it was a good idea, and maybe that past self, the one that hadn’t experienced what it was like to lose a life, would have an answer, but that honestly felt like ages ago. He was a mess now, well, not physically, he was holding himself together appearance-wise, but mentally, he didn’t know the last time he had actually felt proud to be himself. As Daydream went on, he tried to hold himself together, but hearing that Daydream had lost a kit due to him just ached. A kit of all cats. “I understand that I screwed up more then usual,” He said, “But this is the first time I have heard about kits being abused,” he added, as he had been shocked to hear that. “I...I’ll keep an eye out in the future,” He said, forcing himself to remain calm, looking at Daydream, attempting to keep his gaze steady.
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:01 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
"Im going to try, leaf bare is still in its fullest form, theres still winds and snow on the ground. and its gotten to the point that i had to go to skyclan for herbs. but asoon as the snows melted im going to be planting more right away." they mewed. they couldnt wait until this was over, till it was new leaf with more plants, less snow, and less cold. they were honestly over it.
Wildblossom dipped her head, a small smile appearing as she turned to leave. "I hope things turn around for you. I'm here if you ever need to talk okay?" She mewed, ear flicking as she moved out of the den.
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:30 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
the whisper of a song swirled within his mind, the cold sending a soft shiver down his spine. he pawed at each fleck of the white substance spread across the camp. molten amber eyes looked out over the clearing, watching his clanmates do the things they did each day. flicking an ear, he sat down with an expression of boredom, his nose twitching in the icy air. slender tail sweeping up over his spine, the tom's chestnut tabby fur fluffed out against the leaf-bare breeze. he kneaded the ground, feeling it feather out against his paws. after scanning the camp once again, his eyes rested on a molly kit. he thought over his choices for a moment before gradually making his way over, settling a few paw-lengths from the other kit. waiting many heartbeats, he studied the words in which he could say, then decided to use a simple greeting. "hello," he mewed, "i'm songkit." the tabby's chest fur blended into the white, feathery substance as he crouched down, though his dark pelt contrasted it greatly. he tilted his head to the side, giving a lopsided glance towards the molly as he awaited a response.
Hiraethkit glanced up, noticing Songkit before he even stopped and introduced herself. Already knowing who the kit was, Hiraethkit was pleasantly surprised to hear Songkit introduce himself in a nice enough manner; much more subdued and kinder than the majority of the kittens who tried to talk to her. She smiled slightly. "I'm Hiraethkit, it's a pleasure to meet you Songkit." The tortoiseshell molly shifted slightly in a vague invitation for the other kit to sit down beside her and share each other's warmth in the cold afternoon. She didn't say anything else for awhile, simply gazing out at the warriors walking about and performing their duties as typically as usual, with the same almost-robotic motions and chilled blank look in their gaze. Hiraethkit on the other paw savored the crisp, chilly air; it was suffocating in the hot, crowded nursery den with hardly enough room to breathe much less play- every few moments there'd be a kitten or two tumbling over her in a game of tag or simple roughhousing. Hiraethkit glanced over at Songkit and offered a slightly bigger, much kinder smile. "Do you like to play games?" She asked simply enough, focusing her green gaze on the other kit with curiosity sparkling in the depths of her ocher pools. "I'm not fond of them myself," She continued on, wanting to keep up a pleasant conversation rather than a slightly awkward silence. "But occasionally it's nice to fool around."
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:59 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
Hiraethkit glanced up, noticing Songkit before he even stopped and introduced herself. Already knowing who the kit was, Hiraethkit was pleasantly surprised to hear Songkit introduce himself in a nice enough manner; much more subdued and kinder than the majority of the kittens who tried to talk to her. She smiled slightly. "I'm Hiraethkit, it's a pleasure to meet you Songkit." The tortoiseshell molly shifted slightly in a vague invitation for the other kit to sit down beside her and share each other's warmth in the cold afternoon. She didn't say anything else for awhile, simply gazing out at the warriors walking about and performing their duties as typically as usual, with the same almost-robotic motions and chilled blank look in their gaze. Hiraethkit on the other paw savored the crisp, chilly air; it was suffocating in the hot, crowded nursery den with hardly enough room to breathe much less play- every few moments there'd be a kitten or two tumbling over her in a game of tag or simple roughhousing. Hiraethkit glanced over at Songkit and offered a slightly bigger, much kinder smile. "Do you like to play games?" She asked simply enough, focusing her green gaze on the other kit with curiosity sparkling in the depths of her ocher pools. "I'm not fond of them myself," She continued on, wanting to keep up a pleasant conversation rather than a slightly awkward silence. "But occasionally it's nice to fool around."
songkit hesitantly moved closer to the molly, dipping his head in greeting. he pressed his fur against hers, sharing his warmth though not having a very heated body. tail lashing, he gazed towards his paws, expression left void of emotion. the tom wasn't a very avid feline of showing his feelings. it was a simple waste of time and energy to allow others to see what he was feeling. "greetings, hiraethkit." his whiskers twitched. she seems decent, so far. registering her question, songkit turned towards her and shrugged. "i prefer not to partake in the games," he answered, an irish accent laced within each word. "they tend to become reckless, and may cause an injury." the tabby tom's ears flattened at the thought, a silent shudder rolling down his spine. "so- uh- how do you feel about the cold? i particularly do not enjoy it, personally. i'd much rather bask in the greenleaf sunshine." songkit's paws gently kneaded the ground as he sought to keep the conversation going.
Old February 6th, 2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
songkit hesitantly moved closer to the molly, dipping his head in greeting. he pressed his fur against hers, sharing his warmth though not having a very heated body. tail lashing, he gazed towards his paws, expression left void of emotion. the tom wasn't a very avid feline of showing his feelings. it was a simple waste of time and energy to allow others to see what he was feeling. "greetings, hiraethkit." his whiskers twitched. she seems decent, so far. registering her question, songkit turned towards her and shrugged. "i prefer not to partake in the games," he answered, an irish accent laced within each word. "they tend to become reckless, and may cause an injury." the tabby tom's ears flattened at the thought, a silent shudder rolling down his spine. "so- uh- how do you feel about the cold? i particularly do not enjoy it, personally. i'd much rather bask in the greenleaf sunshine." songkit's paws gently kneaded the ground as he sought to keep the conversation going.
Hiraethkit listened to Songkit, blinking at him curiously. Perhaps she'd found a kindred spirit in this previously unknown cat. After all, he seemed similar to her in personality- although she disagreed with his dislike for Leafbare, but that was something most cats didn't like so she couldn't quite blame him. She ran her tongue thoughtfully over her jaws before answering his question honestly. "I like Leafbare a lot, actually." She tilted her head, looking up at the sky. "It's nice and cool out here as opposed to the hot and stuffy nursery." She continued, shifting again and glancing at Songkit curiously to see his reaction. After a moment or so, she piped up with another question of her own. "How close are you to becoming an apprentice? I'm only a moon away." She added, flicking her tail over her front two paws and gazing at Songkit curiously. Hiraethkit fluffed up her mottled orange and black fur as a frigid breeze swept through the camp, admittedly feeling a little uncomfortable in the typically pleasant cold. She pressed closer to the other kit in search of warmth, slightly happy to have an acquaintance to share warmth with instead of having to retreat back into the confining, suffocating nursery.
Old February 6th, 2018, 09:42 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
Hiraethkit listened to Songkit, blinking at him curiously. Perhaps she'd found a kindred spirit in this previously unknown cat. After all, he seemed similar to her in personality- although she disagreed with his dislike for Leafbare, but that was something most cats didn't like so she couldn't quite blame him. She ran her tongue thoughtfully over her jaws before answering his question honestly. "I like Leafbare a lot, actually." She tilted her head, looking up at the sky. "It's nice and cool out here as opposed to the hot and stuffy nursery." She continued, shifting again and glancing at Songkit curiously to see his reaction. After a moment or so, she piped up with another question of her own. "How close are you to becoming an apprentice? I'm only a moon away." She added, flicking her tail over her front two paws and gazing at Songkit curiously. Hiraethkit fluffed up her mottled orange and black fur as a frigid breeze swept through the camp, admittedly feeling a little uncomfortable in the typically pleasant cold. She pressed closer to the other kit in search of warmth, slightly happy to have an acquaintance to share warmth with instead of having to retreat back into the confining, suffocating nursery.

his nose scrunched slightly, though he could see her point. "i spend most of my time out of the nursery. when it's not too cold, i'll even sleep out here. it's far too crowded in there." songkit sighed and looked towards the sky, following her gaze. "though i guess i can't do that now, due to how cold it is." his tabby fur bristled, fighting the cold that threatened to claw at his flesh. he thought over her question for a while, staying silent and examining his possible choice of wording. songkit preferred to speak with maturity rather than childishness, so he often times tended to think before he spoke. "i, too, am a moon away. but it is slowly coming closer to half a moon rather than a full one." he huffed, watching his breath billow around his snout. "i'm not sure if i want to really be under the pressure of being a warrior, though. always fighting, always under the tension of war. will there ever be peace?"
Old February 7th, 2018, 09:44 AM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar let the words hit him, but didn’t show the pain, he knew he wasn’t thinking, and now it just came down to the consequences. If that consequence had to be losing the battle, and having Daydream claw him to shreds, this was fine. This was to be expected, he supposed, for what he had done. At the time, he had thought it was a good idea, and maybe that past self, the one that hadn’t experienced what it was like to lose a life, would have an answer, but that honestly felt like ages ago. He was a mess now, well, not physically, he was holding himself together appearance-wise, but mentally, he didn’t know the last time he had actually felt proud to be himself. As Daydream went on, he tried to hold himself together, but hearing that Daydream had lost a kit due to him just ached. A kit of all cats. “I understand that I screwed up more then usual,” He said, “But this is the first time I have heard about kits being abused,” he added, as he had been shocked to hear that. “I...I’ll keep an eye out in the future,” He said, forcing himself to remain calm, looking at Daydream, attempting to keep his gaze steady.
"I had two kits in one day, goldenstar. the other kits name is soaringkit. she seems so scared because of her own family, much less growing up war after war. weve dealt with enough after the gathering, and now this." they muttered under their breath. dont get them wrong, they didnt mind healing other cats. they loved their job to an extent, but when it couldve been prevented? thats when it was too much. "But i appreciate a cat owning up to what they did. Youre still a new leader, not that that gives you too much of an excuse." they mewed, their tone softer. there were so many issues running through daydreams mind that they could tell the tom about. every clan had its inner problems. sometimes it was alliances or wars, or affairs and abuse. daydream would rather they focused on bettering their own clan before jumping into battle with anyone. they were realistic. when youre a leader, especially a new one, and someone challenges you, you want to hold up that pride and honor for your clan. why? because you think its best. daydream was realistic, they knew what ran through goldenstars head when he made the choice to go into war. "I dont want you to think im going to scold you after everytime we go to war, or yell at you for every little decision you make. but," they paused, gaze softer. they didnt seem too mad anymore,"we as a clan are a team, especially you, me, and halfgaze. i think choices like that should be ran by all of our view points before we jump into a war that isnt even ours." they suggested. as leader, goldenstar had an overview of everything. as deputy, halfgaze knew what the patrols and weather was like, how much prey they were bringing in,and how training was going. daydream, as medicine cat, knew how well they could heal at the moment and how many herbs they had to prepare for a situation like that. they all had a valuable say. "Youve got a lot to learn, weve just got to learn together, alright?"
Old February 7th, 2018, 09:47 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Soaringkit blinked,” No thanks. My father has friends who’d be happy to team up against you all over me if I chose to spend the night here.” She meowed, it was true after all, their was Sunstrike who was boisterous and well...that was all she knew. But he claimed he had many friends who’d break the warrior code for him.
"I think you forget that Im a friend of goldenstars, and he would do anything to protect a kit like you, you know." they mewed. they werent scared of a few cats who had big egos for themselves. if anything, daydream could simply get them exiled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Wildblossom dipped her head, a small smile appearing as she turned to leave. "I hope things turn around for you. I'm here if you ever need to talk okay?" She mewed, ear flicking as she moved out of the den.
"I'll make sure to. see you around wildblossom." they mewed after her, watching her leave. they hadnt had a casual chat with someone in so long that wasnt related to drama or just for pure joy. it felt nice and refreshing. looking at the ground where they were organizing things they felt a bit happier.
Old February 7th, 2018, 10:12 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Nightsky had just barely managed to haul himself to camp, not to mention the medicine den, because of that fox. He had been hunting and found the scent of fox. Nightsky decided to follow it, thinking, oh, it's just a fox.. I-I can probably handle it... Then I can show my brothers that I'm not weak and I can start talking to others! I'm not that shy...! Am I..?, he had declared determinedly to himself before shaking away the small bit of doubt in his mind. And now he was dragging himself into the medicine cat's den because of that fox!

"D-Daydr-re-eam...!" he called weakly. He knew he had scratches galore and they had hurt from the beginning, when he was just getting away from the fox. But now that he had dragged himself through dirt, leaves, twigs, sometimes stumbling onto the forest floor and getting his scratches, oozing with blood, dirty, they hurt far worse.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; February 7th, 2018 at 10:13 AM.
Closed Thread