Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old April 14th, 2018, 12:10 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Shadowclan Healing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
name: Sunray
appearance: on bio
emotional/physical pain?: physical
what are they treating?:he was hunting and he ran into a thornbush, getting a thorn stuck in his right eye. there's a few minor scratches on his body, too, but the main concern is his eye.
passing away?: no
spending the night?: no
does this injury require future follow up check ups?: probably, to see if it gets infected or if he loses sight in his damaged eye.
other information: i don't plan on him losing sight in his right eye if things go smoothly.
you may post in the medcat den !
Old April 25th, 2018, 08:18 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

name:
Silentlightning
appearance: On link
emotional/physical pain?: Physical from scratches, and emotional from shock of being attacked
what are they treating?: She has a few minor scratches on her flank, a tear on her shoulder, and has a large gash on her front right paw that keeps her from walking on it.
passing away?: No
spending the night?: Nah
does this injury require future follow up check ups?: Probably, just to make sure the larger gash on her paw doesn't get infected.
other information: Silentlighting is mute, so she won't be able to respond at all, excluding signals with her tail and nods/head shakes. She may or may not loose a claw from the gash on her paw, it just depends on how severe Daydream thinks it is.

Last edited by Panda; April 25th, 2018 at 09:41 PM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 06:39 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post

name:
Silentlightning
appearance: On link
emotional/physical pain?: Physical from scratches, and emotional from shock of being attacked
what are they treating?: She has a few minor scratches on her flank, a tear on her shoulder, and has a large gash on her front right paw that keeps her from walking on it.
passing away?: No
spending the night?: Nah
does this injury require future follow up check ups?: Probably, just to make sure the larger gash on her paw doesn't get infected.
other information: Silentlighting is mute, so she won't be able to respond at all, excluding signals with her tail and nods/head shakes. She may or may not loose a claw from the gash on her paw, it just depends on how severe Daydream thinks it is.
will be added to my queue and i will notify you when ready ! i may or may not have flashpaw be included on this roleplay for the sake of training purposes.
Old April 26th, 2018, 06:41 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
will be added to my queue and i will notify you when ready ! i may or may not have flashpaw be included on this roleplay for the sake of training purposes.
Okay, thanks!
Old May 29th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

name: Pearldance
appearance: in link
Personality: in link
Emotional or Physical?: Little bit of both. We can assume Day or Flash know about the disappearance of Onyxheart (her mate).
What are they healing?: Just a general checkup on her unborn kittens. Something Day can show Flash since Pearl is the type to help others [in this case Flash being introduced to a pregnancy checkup?]. Perhaps give her something to help her milk production while she's there.
Are they passing/will need future check ups/are spending the night?: Noppers
Which medcat will be healing?(please mention the user, too): Day + Flash @king kaleb! @blue jellie
Anything else: She's mute c; this'll be fun. Maybe we can assume Day had seen her before with Onyxheart when she first learned she was expecting? So that's how Day would know who her mate is?
Old May 29th, 2018, 11:32 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
name: Pearldance
Emotional or Physical?: Little bit of both. We can assume Day or Flash know about the disappearance of Onyxheart (her mate).
What are they healing?: Just a general checkup on her unborn kittens. Something Day can show Flash since Pearl is the type to help others [in this case Flash being introduced to a pregnancy checkup?]. Perhaps give her something to help her milk production while she's there.
Are they passing/will need future check ups/are spending the night?: Noppers
Which medcat will be healing?(please mention the user, too): Day + Flash @king kaleb! @blue jellie
Anything else: She's mute c; this'll be fun. Maybe we can assume Day had seen her before with Onyxheart when she first learned she was expecting? So that's how Day would know who her mate is?
accepted!
post in the medcat den whenever ready, the post order will be you, me, then @blue jellie
Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:15 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

(Filling one out for a friend since her cat's the one physically injured, but mine's going to be there as well- hope that's ok! Mine will also be returning later to talk about an emotional injury)

name: Ravenvine @Arié
Personality: Usually calm and secretive, scared of spiders to the point of extreme phobia and possible misleadings, really caring but finds it hard to express his feelings.
Emotional or Physical?: Physical
What are they healing?: His right eye received scratches in a fight with a rogue, and he's now blind in that eye- though he's not yet aware of it.
Are they passing/will need future check ups/are spending the night?:
Which medcat will be healing?(please mention the user, too): Daydream @king kaleb!
Anything else: My cat, Tuftbreeze, will be there as well. She was with him during the fight, though she's not going to remember most of it because she was in the middle of a panic attack when it was all going down.

name: Tuftbreeze
Emotional or Physical?: emotional
What are they healing?: She's got very bad anxieties and regularly has panic attacks. She's never told anyone about her attacks- besides Ravenvine up there who had to witness one- but she feels as if it's her fault that Raven got blinded, so she'll come back after Raven's checked up and gone to tell Daydream since she doesn't want to hurt anyone else. Though, I'm not all that sure that there's much he'll be able to do for her, perhaps some sort of medicine she can take to calm herself?
Are they passing/will need future check ups/are spending the night?: If this medicine will need to be given to her regularly she may need future check-ups though just to get the herbs/make sure she's not getting bad again.
Which medcat will be healing?(please mention the user, too): Daydream again, she'd probably want to keep it hush hush and not involve Flash
Anything else:

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:07 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Filling one out for a friend since her cat's the one physically injured, but mine's going to be there as well- hope that's ok! Mine will also be returning later to talk about an emotional injury)

name: Ravenvine @Arié
Personality: Usually calm and secretive, scared of spiders to the point of extreme phobia and possible misleadings, really caring but finds it hard to express his feelings.
What are they healing?: His right eye received scratches in a fight with a rogue, and he's now blind in that eye- though he's not yet aware of it.
Are they passing/will need future check ups/are spending the night?:
Which medcat will be healing?(please mention the user, too): Daydream @king kaleb!
Anything else: My cat, Tuftbreeze, will be there as well. She was with him during the fight, though she's not going to remember most of it because she was in the middle of a panic attack when it was all going down.

name: Tuftbreeze
Emotional or Physical?: emotional
What are they healing?: She's got very bad anxieties and regularly has panic attacks. She's never told anyone about her attacks- besides Ravenvine up there who had to witness one- but she feels as if it's her fault that Raven got blinded, so she'll come back after Raven's checked up and gone to tell Daydream since she doesn't want to hurt anyone else. Though, I'm not all that sure that there's much he'll be able to do for her, perhaps some sort of medicine she can take to calm herself?
Are they passing/will need future check ups/are spending the night?: If this medicine will need to be given to her regularly she may need future check-ups though just to get the herbs/make sure she's not getting bad again.
Which medcat will be healing?(please mention the user, too): Daydream again, she'd probably want to keep it hush hush and not involve Flash
Anything else:
accepted ! post in the medcat den when ready
Old September 3rd, 2018, 09:37 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

name: Sprucetail
appearance: a brown tabby she-cat with yellow eyes
Personality: Sweet but a bit cold on the outside she can be a bit distant
What are they healing?: A small gash in her right ear
Are they passing/will need future check ups/are spending the night?: Passing but she may need future check ups too make sure there’s no infection
Which medcat will be healing?(please mention the user, too): Daydream
@king kaleb! I’m sure later in Flashpaw will help apply cobwebs and what not
Anything else:

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; September 3rd, 2018 at 09:40 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 05:16 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
name: Sprucetail
appearance: a brown tabby she-cat with yellow eyes
Personality: Sweet but a bit cold on the outside she can be a bit distant
What are they healing?: A small gash in her right ear
Are they passing/will need future check ups/are spending the night?: Passing but she may need future check ups too make sure there’s no infection
Which medcat will be healing?(please mention the user, too): Daydream
@king kaleb! I’m sure later in Flashpaw will help apply cobwebs and what not
Anything else:
post in the medcat den when ready