Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM

Old March 5th, 2020, 12:46 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Cedaratream's ears perked as she listened to Flinstspirit's words, remembering the scent they had caught the night after that meeting. She shivered. It couldn't be good news to have Riverclan on their territory. She turned to her apprentice to begin explaining where they were.

"Blazingpaw check the air, do you smell anything? And make sure to keep your eyes alert and stick by us. A clan cat never crosses into another's territory unless you have permission of the leader, understood?" Her deep green eyes watched the young cat carefully wondering what he would think when he picked up the Riverclan scent. It was always funny to watch a youngster smell the other clans for the first time, nose screwing up with the unfamiliar taste.
@RedHead @Starfall

Last edited by Ever; March 6th, 2020 at 10:01 PM.
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Tortoiseshell shuffled along, what exactly were they patrolling for? Didn't all the clans share territory? Were they just looking for food, that would make sense he barely saw that pile get bigger than an apprentice while he's been here. Were patrols a regular thing or was this just because Duskduck hated him? Probably that ladder one.

His ears perked as...what's her face, was it Cedarstick? Well when she started talking to him he clicked his tongue. "That's kinda dumb, is this why you guys are always fighting? Lots of Rouges like to chat about the constant bickering between the different Clans." he huffed, bringing his muzzle up to sniff. He couldn't really place what he was smelling, but it was gross. Swinging his head, Blazingpaw wiggled his nose and looked at the pair. "Smells disgusting. Like something died and came back to life at least three times in a row."
@Ever @RedHead

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 7th, 2020, 07:52 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The tomcat had begun to mark the border, spraying his scent near a small rock when he heard Blazingpaw voice his concerns. He turned slightly to address him, tail flicking in amusement. “Well, you certainly have a point Blazingpaw. Clans do like to bicker and fight often.” He himself had thought the borders a little odd when he was younger, a new apprentice to the clan. Being born a loner had instilled some different mindsets within him. “But with as many cats living within each clan as we have, its better to keep our territories clearly marked. Otherwise fights would break out a lot more than they do now.” He smiled at Blazingpaw before giving a glance to Cedarstream, then looking out across the Riverclan border. “That’s Riverclan for ya, they stink.” He meowed, eyes narrowing at the quietness enveloping the area. He didn’t know what to make of the Riverclan scent in their territory. Everything seemed fine over here.

@Stafall @Ever

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 7th, 2020, 08:07 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cedarstream felt her back twitch with a flicker of annoyance as Flintspirit beat her to an answer for her apprentice. Though she could really be mad, she knew she was still feeling annoyed with where they left off the last time they had talked. Though she quickly smoothed her fur, a quick few licks to her chest and added some details to his explanation. It was clear that this rogue had really not been told anything about the warrior code when he asked to join.

"And do you really want to share territory with cats that smell like that!" She wrinkled her nose up at the scent of Riverclan on a tree and rubbed her own scent on the other side before turning to look at the young tom. "Besides, we live under the warrior code. There have always been four clans and there always will be four clans. Every warrior and clan member is expected to defend their own with teeth and claws."

Cedarstream watched the young cat carefully, watching to see how he would react. It wouldnt fare well for him to turn up his nose to parts of the code that were unchangeable. Her tail twitched behind her with the thought that he might not accept the code, but she quickly shook it off. She was just being skeptical of a cat because they weren't clan born and that was unfair of her. Her green gaze softened at the thought, she would try her best to keep her own values and emotions in check with him.

@Starfall @RedHead

Last edited by Ever; March 7th, 2020 at 08:07 AM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 03:28 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud blinked awake he streched his paws out and let out a soft yawn, he examined his surroundings, ashcloud was confused for a second until he saw dawnblossom resting with him. ashcloud gave a loving look at the molly before licking the top of her head affectionately. He didn't want to wake her, but he decided that it was for the best sense they were gone for the whole night. ashcloud nudged dawnblossom a little, "dawnblossom, wake up..." he said softly as he curled his tail around her. @starshooter
Old March 7th, 2020, 05:14 PM
fae/she/they

Dawnblossom woke up from her sleep when she heard another voice nearby. She looked around to see Ashcloud, now awake and curled up with her. She got up and stretched. "Huh... I didn't mean to fall asleep again." After being awake for a bit her senses came to her more clearly, giving her the realisation that they had been gone from camp for quite some time. "We need to head back, I don't want our clan to think we've gone missing."
Old March 7th, 2020, 05:35 PM
love bird.

ashcloud nodded in agreement, "yeah I know, I was thinking the same thing." he mewed before getting up and shaking the dirt off his pelt and grooming it back down to a silky dark grey and black. ashcloud turned back to dawnblossom and gazed into her eyes for a while, his eyes narrowed as a charming smile plastered a crossed his face. he started to lean closer, but paused and sighed. @starshooter
Old March 7th, 2020, 07:54 PM
love bird.

ashcloud thought for a second, his tail lashed with annoyance before he slowly closed his eyes and took a deep breath. ashcloud leaned forward and kissed dawnblossom, his heart was racing when he finally pulled back. He looked back at her with a charming look in his eyes, ashcloud wanted to just run as embarrasment, guilt, and anxiety began to wash over him like a ragging river, but he kept a calm look on his face to hide the panic. @starshooter
Old March 7th, 2020, 08:17 PM
fae/she/they

Dawnblossom stepped back in surprise. "Wha..." She wasn't sure what to do, she couldn't understand what had just happened. "This is all... confusing. I think I need to spend some time alone..." Caught up in her emotions, the she-cat walked off back towards camp, not waiting to see if Ashcloud was going to follow her.

Last edited by chaton; March 7th, 2020 at 08:18 PM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 08:24 PM
love bird.

ashcloud watched her walk away, all he did was sigh and curse at himself. He ran ahead of dawnblossom and straight into camp. @starshooter