Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Allegiances > WindClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:59 AM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:41 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:39 AM
Flashpaw: Hunting Lesson 1
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:29 AM

Old December 11th, 2022, 05:34 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Osborne

Ever since the arrival of the Windclan cats, his presence has been statistically maneuvering to get a glimpse of them. Surely all of the other furballs he was alongside were all so very much interested and ticked off like he was. He flexed apart his large toes, scanning absentmindedly what it would be like. How many swipes of my paws would it take to take down a full-fledged trained clan cat? Especially ones like the one he cast his sights on. Just from her aura alone could you tell she was experienced enough to bundle up and lead a clan with absolutely organized cats with fanatical ideals of dead cats. A gruff escaped from his maw as he looked up to William. As he perched on the stump, the rouge leader had no choice but to move his group. 'Hah?' he scoffed dryly. Closing his stretched toes as he could only make an ugly expression on this sleek feline face of his.

Perhaps he was too impatient, with pent-up anger of longing for something to happen. It was strange and quite annoying. His whiskers quivered in annoyance with his dauntless yellow eyes glimpsing at the everlasting leader William has made for the cats below him. Of which Osborne was apart of. He never really had any leadership skills. But it made him wonder. What was it like leading cats in a forest with animals that were occupied with so many things? It was getting chilly and squirrels were getting ready to harvest their formerly buried nuts. A small gray overcast on the clouds rolled in just as his thoughts had. A partial smirk smeared on his face. Baring fangs through his thin lips. Just let the world tell you the answers Ozzy. He quirked his head and agreed with William without a second thought. But the description of a tight squeeze.. oh dear now he wouldn't like that at all. He shrugged as he led on the chase of building this rambunctious group of cats.

If he would be able to build connections in this place, in this world of course. What would he be able to get out of it? It was strange indeed. He could never imagine having to be so dependent on one group, he was independent for most of his life. As have all the other cats here were, as he guessed. But to be able to have the power to bring and gather cats up all together like this? Now he finally realized why those clan cats had those ideals. Those traditions. He prevented himself from manically smiling from ear to ear, he didn't want it to stretch across his face like a spider web. His eyes flashed a gaze of awareness, consciousness. He quickly whipped around, it dawned on him really. He really does love to switch up his emotions like the direction of the wind. 'Fabolous little Ozzy!' As his mother would always say. Such a confidence booster that was.
Old December 11th, 2022, 07:00 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Komodo growled as what he had heard is true moving*moving! hmph!of course were moving netherless it can't be bad could it?* he thought to himself

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 12th, 2022, 10:21 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

They found themselves idly amused by the clan's presence and their peculiar scent wafting through the air. A light, nearly unnoticeable smirk was drawn across the grace that was the shape of her maw, back just lightly hunched over as they found themselves interrupted mid groom. She was quick to straighten up however, that light teasing smirk replaced by a darling smile, much like the one her mother had always taught her to carry. She owed that molly so much, did she not? Sweets' eyes narrowed. To anyone it may appear as a gesture of greeting; truthfully, it was just a light sign of her amusement at the situation. Despite little Willie's power with words, he couldn't seem to beat the battered looking molly. How sweet.

Almond eyes turned back to the cute little wolf, tail flicking curiously. Lifting a paw to rest against her chin, head cocking sideways the fancy feline let a soft hm, in thought. Curious little creature, wasn't he. Their eyes fell back onto him, her paw finally dropping. Gracefully she got to her paws, walking a half circle around the young child, head and eyes wandering here and there in faux pensiveness.
"Good question."
They hummed before settling besides feline, a tail's length between them.
"What about you?"
Rather than answering directly they fixed their eyes onto Wolfy, curiously awaiting an answer from him instead.

It wasn't until she heard William's call once more that her tail waved, and coloured eyes turned to look at the commanding tomcat. Oh, oh, oh. Little Willie must have lost his argument with the clan's leader. How sad. A melancholic sigh escaped her lips as their head drooped downwards.
"It appears we must move again," she sigh "Quite the journey, isn't it."
Alas, those were the sacrifices she would have to make for this little game. A shame of the paw she just cleaned so neatly, however.

[ @judas - No worries! I completely understand as well, there's no rush what so ever <33 ]

Old December 12th, 2022, 11:22 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Jay

Evening blue eyes closely studied William as the older cat spoke. He didn't really care if they stayed in this place or somewhere else. He wasn't looking for a home in that sense, and as long as the young healer could keep at his job and learning more he couldn't care less where they resided. Even if causing the clan cats trouble was always a bonus.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old December 12th, 2022, 11:35 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Oriole
@Estelle [No need to respond if you dont feel like it <3 ]

To say the little, white kit was lost and somewhat confused would be a great understatement. He had so many questions. What was the Clan? Was it mad at them? Why was it frightened of them? And what did frightened mean? But for whatever reason, it all meant they needed to move to keep the Clan comfortable (would it be mad otherwise?), and he was a little worried over that. Ok, a lot worried.

The small ragdoll carefully inched a little closer to Viper. She was a little scary, but he had been brought in by her, and even given a name. Oriole was his name now, and though she was so far the only one to call him by name, it had been enough for his old one to already be forgotten. She was the only one he knew around here, and since he didn't really know what else to do, he had more than once resorted to becoming a shadow of hers, following the older cat around like an orphaned duckling, unsure of what to do. The times she had left the camp had been quite hard to mange since he left more lost than ever, and during those stressful hours, he had just been sitting in the abandoned nest he had found in a den, constantly wishing for her to come back.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old December 12th, 2022, 10:37 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Ravenna scowled in displeasure at the fact that they would move, but she knew it was necessary. They couldn't take on a Clan in the state they were in, especially in leafbare. For now they would have to follow William and trust that he had a plan to take down the tryants eventually.
Old December 12th, 2022, 11:42 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

Duck was annoyed that they would have to leave but no matter, he would follow William. The brown manx cat quickly got up from his sitting position and started to follow William and the others.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old December 13th, 2022, 12:16 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...

Hr got up and followed William
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old December 18th, 2022, 06:41 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

This new place was strange. Much different than the forest wherein she grew alongside Falcon and the rest of her family. This was a much more open area, she often found herself quivering in the cold wind of leafbare. Now, to add onto that, strange smelling cats were walking onto this new territory and speaking to William; a light raise of her ears and a twinge of curiosity mixed with reluctance is what she felt when looking at them. But no apparent reaction otherwise. She blankly stared at the conversation they were having, wondering if she had to be ready to take William's defence. Until he declared their departure. Her eyes widened as if adjusting to the light. Leaving. Falcon. She turned her head to look for her cousin. Where had she run off to? Viper rarely liked to be alone. She liked closure. Then her ears flicked. Blue eyes lowered to find a soft presence beside her. That was another new element. The kit. While out patrolling the area she found the kit. Viper hadn't known how far she went, all she knew is she went far enough to find a kit. A kit too young to care for himself. Oriole. She didn't know why she brought him back. It felt as though leaving him to nature was an impossibility. So now he was here, strangely always attaching himself to her. It reminded her of the way she attached herself to Falcon, Belladonna and the rest of her family when they had to take her in, after her father's death. Oriole. She stared down at the kit. The name had come to her like that, like something of a distant memory or faded dream that she couldn't quite grasp. It was strange. But now they had to leave. And much as she didn't know why, nor felt any attachment to the kit, the fact that he kept attaching himself to her, sleeping in her nest, made her feel like she now had to ensure this kits' travel. As duty to the syndicate and it's members.
"Leave. Come."
Viper uttered, standing up right. If they had to leave, she would have to take him. She stared down at the little Oriole, unsure whether she should pick him by the scruff or yeet him into her back. One or the other. Soon he would have to walk, not for now.

[ @Flea <3 ]

Old December 27th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Ravenna existed.

Last edited by Ian; December 27th, 2022 at 07:07 PM.