Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:07 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Bean
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2018, 06:11 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Zero to Hero @Cosmos

She had always felt respected and cared for whenever she was around Surgestorm, and had left the Clan shortly after Oriolepaw was appointed as his apprentice. A bright smile stretched across her delicate features as Heatherfur relaxed a bit, realizing she was still seen through friendly eyes. "It wasn't too bad. Mostly ran here - I miss that the most I think," she purred in response, thinking back to how she'd sprinted towards the WindClan camp the second her paws had hit the familiar moorland. She figured her WindClan scent was mostly gone by now, and her fur carried with it the smell of tall reeds and RiverClan's medicine den. How the times had certainly changed from the last time she had been inside Surgestorm's den, getting patched up after the battle between ThunderClan... the one where she had been forced to face her sister. Not letting that get her down, the tabby took a seat and nodded towards both Oriolepaw and Surgestorm, giving a friendly smile in the apprentices' direction. "Hello, Oriolepaw! Congratulations, once again," Heatherfur mewed in recognition of being appointed as the medicine cat's apprentice. Bringing her gaze back up to Surgestorm's, she nodded in his direction. "Thank you for allowing me to sit in and learn. It's been... difficult trying to treat injuries with the background of a warrior." Her tone had a bit of a playful, joking edge to it, but the molly was glad she would be able to travel back to her Clan with new and useful information - perhaps it would cause the tension she felt between her shoulder blades to ease up.

Last edited by Mauve; May 4th, 2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old May 6th, 2018, 06:26 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mothpaw's eyes darted to the ground, she began to bat a pebble around gently, feeling that the conversation was getting to awkward to look Larkpaw directly in the eye anymore. Mothpaw hated awkward conversations, especially with her friends, when she was around them things shouldn't be awkward! They should be fun, everyone should be having a good time!
Yes, Lynxpaw, the cat who I stupidly brought up and we are now waisting our conversation on.. Mothpaw still didn't look up, she felt to awkward and upset, like the conversation was completely ruined. "I'm sure it is," Mothpaw mumbled. When she watched Lynxpaw flirt with Larkpaw or some other beautiful molly she saw how he could quickly charm them. However she found flirting to be disgusting, and strange, and was very glad she was not taught how to flirt. She certainly would not be easly be charmed be flirting. Mothpaw flicked the pebble to far away, and seeing that there were not enough pebbles left, began to study her paws. Mothpaw looked up suddenly when Larkpaw spoke, than she dropped her head again. "You think he's handsome..." Mothpaw's voice trailed off, and she blinked violently to keep her eyes from welling up. After a few seconds Mothpaw was able to not have her eyes well up, and look back up at Larkpaw. "I guess you have a crush then," Mothpaw said somberly.
The tortoiseshell molly noticed the sudden solemness that was contained within her friend's eyes; indicating that she'd most-likely ruined the conversation, maybe even their relationship. She felt guilty for her choices, and immediately tried to rescue their bond before it went downhill.
"Hey-- I was just joking..." Larkpaw's voice was soft and somewhat maternal, yet it didn't seem forced. Concern laced across her features, brows darting downwards, with lips twirling into a faint, upturned smile. The she-cat took a couple pawsteps towards Mothpaw, she craned her head down to touch the apprentice's shoulder. She was worried, the expression clearly showing across her demeanour. With a heavy sigh dropping out from her lips, the molly brought her head back to its original position. Their heights were quite similar, which made the action easier to execute.
"I wouldn't say he's handsome.. And I certainly do not have a crush on him." The molly spoke in a cheery tone, yet a serious and stubborn voice under-lied it. Tail flicking across the pebbles, whilst her toes grasped at the earth below them, Larkpaw turned her attention to Mothpaw. She knew that teasing the molly was wrong, but she wasn't able to help it before. Now she had the choice to read her even more, or to amend the conversation that they were both a part of.
"If anything, I think you're the one with a crush on Lynxpaw." she whispered, just loud enough for her companion to hear. As much as the molly felt guilt for what she had done, her goofy mannerisms had gotten the best of her. With a sarcastic grin, and brows weaving between each other, Larkpaw quickly added a soft; "Only kidding!" to perhaps add some more banter between the pair.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; May 6th, 2018 at 06:26 AM.
Old May 6th, 2018, 09:46 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
The tortoiseshell molly noticed the sudden solemness that was contained within her friend's eyes; indicating that she'd most-likely ruined the conversation, maybe even their relationship. She felt guilty for her choices, and immediately tried to rescue their bond before it went downhill.
"Hey-- I was just joking..." Larkpaw's voice was soft and somewhat maternal, yet it didn't seem forced. Concern laced across her features, brows darting downwards, with lips twirling into a faint, upturned smile. The she-cat took a couple pawsteps towards Mothpaw, she craned her head down to touch the apprentice's shoulder. She was worried, the expression clearly showing across her demeanour. With a heavy sigh dropping out from her lips, the molly brought her head back to its original position. Their heights were quite similar, which made the action easier to execute.
"I wouldn't say he's handsome.. And I certainly do not have a crush on him." The molly spoke in a cheery tone, yet a serious and stubborn voice under-lied it. Tail flicking across the pebbles, whilst her toes grasped at the earth below them, Larkpaw turned her attention to Mothpaw. She knew that teasing the molly was wrong, but she wasn't able to help it before. Now she had the choice to read her even more, or to amend the conversation that they were both a part of.
"If anything, I think you're the one with a crush on Lynxpaw." she whispered, just loud enough for her companion to hear. As much as the molly felt guilt for what she had done, her goofy mannerisms had gotten the best of her. With a sarcastic grin, and brows weaving between each other, Larkpaw quickly added a soft; "Only kidding!" to perhaps add some more banter between the pair.

Mothpaw was hunched over, batting around pebbles in hope to feel better. She slightly raised her head when Larkpaw touched her shoulder, finding comfort in her friends small action. She opened her mouth for a remark, but quickly closed it. Mothpaw knew that Larkpaw was sorry, and making a rude comment when she seemed so sad was just mean. Mothpaw didn't want to ruin her relationship with Larkpaw, or any of her best friends.
"Well I'm glad," Mothpaw purred, feeling happy as she imagined Lynxpaw's reaction to Larkpaw not having a crush on him. He'd probably wonder where he went wrong in trying to impress her. She knew that if she told Lynxpaw, or if he found out he would come to her and ask her why Larkpaw didn't have a crush on him and she would have to calm him down. Mothpaw laughed quietly at the idea. "If he finds out on the other hand he'll probably freak out," Mothpaw giggled contently.
"Me?" Mothpaw asked, her voice suddenly sounding worried. Larkpaw hadn't made her feel worried because she was wrong and had annoyed her, but rather because she was right. Mothpaw had never told anyone that she had a crush on Lynxpaw and that was mostly because no one had asked. Mothpaw couldn't lie, and least not very well. When Larkpaw said she was kidding. Mothpaw breathed out a sigh of relief. It was just a joke.
Old May 8th, 2018, 12:17 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Lonestar23 @RedHead @Silver Fishie

[I apologize for the late response.]

Buttercupbreeze touted though the open moor. Her bushy tail swaying behind her as she did. The molly had decided to take Shadepaw battle training again around sunhigh but this time with the accompaniment of Omenstrike and Cloudedpaw. It'd be good for Shadepaw, leaning with another apprentice around her age. Buttercup just hoped that Shadepaw could get along with Omanstrike's apprentice long enough to do some training. Shadepaw could be pretty hard to get along with for some cats but, that was one reason Buttercup was chosen as her mentor, because she had the parents to. Well that was what she thought the reason was.
Waving around a swish of heather the Deputy caught a glimpse of her apprentice's tail tip disappearing into the training moor. From the rise in the moor she could just see the entrance. The molly she was mentoring had ran ahead and Buttercup assumed Omenstrike's apprentice must have as well considering he wasn't with them. It only made since that he'd gone ahead.
To be honest Buttercupbreeze didn't know Omenstrike or Cloudedpaw much, given that she'd never talked to them. Sometimes she thought she should get to know her Clan better. She was the deputy after all shouldn't she know every cat by name, pelt and be able to be there for them? It has never been this feline's strong suit to go out and meet new cats as she was a bit shy or socially awkward at sometimes.
With a shake of her creamy ginger pelt Buttercupbreeze followed the well worn path she'd followed when she was an apprentice. The sweet tang of heather always filled the air here with the clumps of heather growing around the open training area. That and the grouse bushes that were tangled here and there. It was always pretty on the moor.
Buttercupbreeze pushed though the heather as she reached the training moor spotting her apprentice and a tom by another bush. The slight echo of the words, "What are you doing" seemed to hang in the silent air. Honestly she was surprised, Shadepaw was never quite.
"You two are quite." The molly commented padding twords the middle of the training area. It appeared that Cloudedpaw was hiding something but Buttercup assumed it wasn't anything to worry about. Probably just a piece of prey at the worst anyway it wasn't like he'd shown any reason to be watched.
Sitting down, the puffy tailed feline glanced around the clear moor. It was a fine day to do some training, if the weather held up that is.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 8th, 2018, 02:48 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Fuzzyfeline @RedHead @Lonestar23

Shadepaw glanced at her mentor, who sat down with a inaudible thump on the heather strewn dusty training area. Shadepaw cocked her head at Buttercupbreeze’s remark, and her whiskers quivered.
More of he is.” she commented, shooting an odd glance at the creamy tom. It wasn’t hostility, more like friendly curiosity. She had no idea what business that apprentice wished to conduct with his head stuck in heather, but it wasn’t her place to judge. Whatever he was doing, it wasn’t of that much importance, for now.
Shadepaw flashed a big grin towards her mentor, and her fur was pricked in excitement. Shadepaw may not have been good at fighting, but it was still an adrenaline rush all the same. The sky was beginning to brighten as the sun exited from behind a cloud, and the breeze faltered a bit.
So when will we start?” She asked, then nearly wanted to smack herself across the face with her tail. When this tom’s mentor arrives, obviously! Why would it be different than that?
Shadepaw just hoped that his mentor would come soon, as it was getting a bit boring living only on stale small talk, and silence. Leaves rattled across the Open Moor nearby, and Shadepaw took a moment to drink in the sounds of home before labeling it as silent.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 9th, 2018, 12:10 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Ferretsprint looked at Blazingstar, her eyes shining with pride and happiness. As he mentioned doing the patrols by herself, a bit of a cringe went over her face, and she gave her now former mentor a bit of a grin.
"Well, it's certainly something I'll have to get used to. Even though I have my full name now.. I almost still can't, you know, believe it. It's as if all this is a dream"
She mumbled, looking at the leader with a bit of a sheepish look. She had always looked to him for comfort and answers, and now she was fully trained and had to do almost everything by herself. It felt weird and off. But she was sure that in a few days time, she would already have gotten used to it.

Blazingstar let out a small purr of amusement, understanding how she was feeling. He had gone through the naming process about 3 times now, from being an apprentice to being named leader. Each time was surreal, even more than the previous naming. Ferretsprint would learn very quickly how real it was though. "I think the hardest part is your night of vigil," he spoke, reminiscing his vigil. It sucked to say the least. There was nothing eventful happening and even though his eyes had to stay closed, he could not fall asleep. He had to guard the camp from the center of camp. Ferretsprint would have to do the same tonight.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 9th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Fireflare simply laid on him, looking comfortable and not moving anytime soon,"Youve got a lot fo fluffy here, its the perfect stuff the line my nest with." he joked,"or maybe ill just start laying on you instead. you dont seem to really mind." he snorted, shifting so he was simply laying flat on blazings stomach without a care in the world. as cats would walk by them in the clearing hed mumble "nothing to see here" under his breath, not wanting anyone to get the wrong idea. fireflare was the straightest straight tom around, blazingstar was simply his other half in the most nongayest way.

Blazingstar let out a very long groan after a while of just laying there on the ground. It was rather dramatic to be honest. "Let's go do somethiiiinnng," he groaned like a bored kitten. Blazingstar attempted to roll over, beneath the other tom. This failed as his upper half was twisted while his stomach still faced the sky and his hind legs remained where they were, just flopping a little with his minimal effort. The leader let out another groan of complaint and boredom like a kitten would.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 9th, 2018, 05:54 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

@Mauve
[[ ahh sorry this possibly reads horribly, my browser crashed and i lost half of what i had typed ;; ]]

strutting through the territory, although remaining close to camp, petalbloom held three mice between his jaws, each hanging by their tails. his pawsteps were uptight, a sway to his walk as he made his way closer to camp. at the last moment, the white-and-ginger tom shrugged and turned around, instead moving to place his catches into a small hole in the ground. petalbloom then sat down and looked around, examining the area for anyone to possibly speak to (even though he would rather annoy them). his red-orange tail whipped back and forth casually, ears poised in an upright position as if he were searching for another piece of prey. sighing, petalbloom hopped up and glanced from side to side, boredom suddenly creeping over him. why just simply hunt all day?
with that thought in mind, he grinned and broke into a sprint, running in circles as he yowled from exhilaration. the tom's fur blew in the wind of which he created, encircling himself in a cool embrace of air that formed around him. petalbloom's nose twitched and he laughed loudly, soon coming to a stop after the adrenaline wore off, exhaustion shadowing over him.
dusty white fur waved gently in the breeze that was left over, the natural one that was like a thin blanket over the moor. his ears swiveled and he finally calmed himself, closing his eyes and resting. petalbloom could hear his blood in his ears, echoing through his head, it seemed. after what felt like forever, the windclan warrior got up and stretched, beginning to walk as he desperately searched for another form of life that he could actually understand who was in his own clan.
Old May 10th, 2018, 11:19 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@spring sooo sorry for the late post! :/

A golden tom padded through the entrance of the camp. His yellow gaze watched ahead, focusing the of the fresh-kill pile. He did not bother to look around at his clan-mates anymore... or at least not right now. Flashpaw's pelt prickled as he knew that some of their gazes followed his across the camp. They were all expecting something of him. They were constantly on edge around him. But they weren't watching him in the way that they should. It wasn't like they expected him to be planning something for the future. As though he would try to become leader and rule the clan like his father had done. They did not care what was his plans for the future at all. It was like they expected him to make a move whenever he was around, as if he would suddenly pounce on a clan-mate and attack them. As if they thought he would attempt to murder someone in front of the others before he even had any sort of power.

Like he would be so mouse-brained?

Flashpaw dropped the small rabbit down on the pile before moving towards a comfortable spot in the clearing. Or at least as comfortable as it could be. The others continued to watch him cautiously, stiffening ever time he made even the slightest move. Just to mess with them, the spotted tom would wait until they were just starting to relax a bit before suddenly turning his head to clean himself or giving off a yawn. He gave a silent chuckle as they would be back on high alert once again. In truth, Flashpaw desperately wanted to gain the trust of his clan-mates. He did wish to someday become like his father, only this time he wouldn't let anyone stop him. Not only did he wish to rule the clan and fulfill Singenight's plans for the clan, but he also wanted to make sure that everyone who was against him paid. He wanted to make them know that they were wrong. That they were cowards. That they were stupid. That they deserved to be punished. His golden tail flicked in annoyance at this, but he stopped when he remembered that some of the cats were watching them. He sure did not wish to tip them off about anything.

Giving a sigh, his gaze slid to the ground. He felt a bit lost in his plans. Sure he had an ally in Blade - a cat who would kill anyone he wanted her to with just a word - but she seemed to be the only one so far. Flashpaw knew deep down how impossible his plan was, but the tom did not admit this to himself. He never would. He just needed to stay focused on the bigger picture. He could be patient. He could wait until he was ready. He could try to gain the trust of other cats outside the clan, other remnants of the Syndicate like Blade. But it would be much more convenient if he had cats in Windclan as well....

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; May 10th, 2018 at 11:19 AM.
Old May 10th, 2018, 03:49 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
[ i wanted to hide them somewhere but they were too big- my attempt at being sneaky xD to the territory? ]
"hey, you don't need to be sorry. you did nothing wrong. " he mewed, his tail swaying. stormglare blinked, rather not understanding why she would need to say that. she didn't do anything wrong. did she mean about the kits being premature? that was fine, tons of kits are premature. it was normal. that was a thing stormglare think she didn't understand. he was lucky his mate was light. he let her lean on his shoulder, helping her walk. he didn't have much of a plan on where they would go. just walk around? look at the flowers? stormglare let out a small chuckle seeing gorsebird wanting so desperately to be carried. he gave her a small nuzzle before nodding. "okay, get on my back. " he took in that bumbleleaf's mate carried her. he would have to chew the tom out later. he bend down, letting gorsebird climb onto his back. she-cats were beyond confusing, he thought. the tom didn't understand on why they would like lovey dovey stuff. yet he knew that their was litearlly nothing lovey dovey about gorsebird and his relationship. seriously.

[Oh, okay XD And yeah after this post.]

"But, I haven't been a good Mama! If I had they'd still be in my belly!" Gorsebird complained feeling that even in the little time she had spent with her kittens they had already learned to hate her. She hoped that the walk and flowers she had been promised would calm her down so that she didn't end up having an emotional breakdown and end up in the medicine cat den while Bumbleleaf took control over her fragile kittens. "Really!? Thank you Stormy~" Gorsebird giggled climbing onto her mate's strong back and purring, nuzzling his neck as she smirked knowing that Bumbleleaf's mate had never once carried her. One point for Gorsebird. "Stormy, what flower do you think would look best on me? Lavenders make me dizzy so there out of the question as are gorse for obvious reasons." Gorsebird mewed readjusting herself on her mate's back into a more comfortable postion.

[Sorry this was so late I've been kind of sluggish when it comes to getting ideas and replying]

Last edited by Tavvi; May 10th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.
Closed Thread