Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2017, 02:15 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Heatherstep, who happened to be laying near the apprentice's den, looked up sharply. "Shut it."
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:19 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Shadestrike heard a sharp "Shut it." and turned her head over to see who or hwta said it.
"My so harsh..." she muttered. The black molly put her head under her paws and sighed.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:22 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Gorsepaw deigned at the forceful shove. He stumbled, and being the thin and frail tom he was, he toppled to his oaws. Balance never was his specialty. He looked at his paw, his eyes squeezed shut, trying to block out the wet burning sensation that plagued him so often. "I-I'm sorry." He muttered quietly, staying down, and not hearing the Warriors in the background.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:29 AM
Contact me via Discord

Sparrowpaw suddenly felt a bit guilty for what he had just done but it only burned through his words slightly. "Next time try to stand taller then you'll look more threatening." Gorsepaw's words burned in his skull before the words of the two warrior's came into his mind.
"Why don't you mind your own business and leave me alone." He growled to Heatherstep before turning back to Gorsepaw. "Get up." He mewed calmly.

Clickity Clackity
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:34 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

"You're not the one who was knocked to the ground," she replied cooly, having woken up a bit more. She stood, stretched, and padded over to the apprentices, moving to help Gorsepaw to his paws. "Some cats aren't cut out to be large and menacing," she nearly purred. "Windclan cats are light and swift. Speed comes in more handy than looking threatening when catching a rabbit, wouldn't you say?"
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:36 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Gorsepaw didn't reply, he only focused on not letting them see his water filled eyes. He couldn't help it his brother, and now this cat too, seemed ti hate him. He couldn't help the fact that he began to cry every time some cat said something that wasn't an obvious compliment. He stared at his paws, not willing to look back up. He did acceot the help from the warrior, but tried not to show it to the other apprentice.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:45 AM
Contact me via Discord

Sparrowpaw's splendid yellow gaze now was transfixed on Heatherstep. Of course she was right like warriors always were. He was only here because of his mother. He should have been with his father in Shadowclan. "I'd rather catch mice." He grumbled before his gaze turned to Gorsepaw. "You still should fight back. If you don't how are you going to fight for you clan? You can't be held back by your emotions. Now stop being the little rodent you are hiding away and get up!" The tom was likely already told this.

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; March 29th, 2017 at 02:49 AM.
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:52 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Gorsepaw had hoped that by staying quiet he could have avoided being told how to act. He had heard similar words all the time, over and over again. Stand up for yourself. Be brave. Be strong. Be courageous. Fight back. Don't be a wimp. He hated being told that. It always came from his brother though, but now. As it came from another fellow apprentice, he felt worse about it. Why did everyone have to discipline him for his size and unwillingness to fight? The tears were welling up stringer this time, right after he thought he had gotten control. "I'm sorry!" He yelled, pulling away from the two cats. "I can't help it!" He called before tearing off out of the camp and into the hills of the moorland territory.
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:54 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

"There are mice in Windclan," Heatherstep mewed. "If a cat is shown where to look, they can find all kinds of things, invisible to all others." She looked warmly at the apprentice. "Not everything is as terrible as it seems."
Old March 29th, 2017, 06:52 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbleless View Post
Sparrowpaw's splendid yellow gaze now was transfixed on Heatherstep. Of course she was right like warriors always were. He was only here because of his mother. He should have been with his father in Shadowclan. "I'd rather catch mice." He grumbled before his gaze turned to Gorsepaw. "You still should fight back. If you don't how are you going to fight for you clan? You can't be held back by your emotions. Now stop being the little rodent you are hiding away and get up!" The tom was likely already told this.
Duskpaw and Dewpaw had been sitting in the back of the den, watching the ordeal with shining eyes. As soon as the words escaped Sparrowpaw's mouth, Dewpaw gaped and Duskpaw shot up in shock. He skidded in front of the tom apprentice. "Why did you say that?" He hissed, seeing the other apprentice run away with tears in his eyes.
Closed Thread