Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2020, 04:31 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

She felt a soft flash of annoyance at her mentor. That was one fail! How did they expect her to get it on her first try? She was a bit sad at her mentors unimpressed tone. She sighed softly, but was determined. @RainbowQuail

Last edited by lucidense; May 10th, 2020 at 04:35 PM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
She felt a soft flash of annoyance at her mentor. That was one fail! How did they expect her to get it on her first try? She was a bit sad at her mentors unimpressed tone. She sighed softly, but was determined. @RainbowQuail

At least now she knew what she needed to work on. There was more scratching then hooking. She noticed that she was pausing less before speaking. She guessed that just meant she was becoming more comfortable with teaching Dawnpaw. “You hook onto the back of the wings, near the shoulders.” Her tone was no different from its usual monotone voice. “That way you’ll be preventing it from flying and then you can kill it. Scratching it will hurt it but it will not stop it from flying.”
Old May 10th, 2020, 05:05 PM

She nodded, still a bit sad. She tracked a sparrow across the moor, and it started to fly. She hooked her claws on the wing, dragging it down and killing it. "Was that better?" @RainbowQuail
Old May 10th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
She nodded, still a bit sad. She tracked a sparrow across the moor, and it started to fly. She hooked her claws on the wing, dragging it down and killing it. "Was that better?" @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper nodded. “Good catch.” She was pleased that she had used her advice and now that she knew how to catch them. She was going to work with her on venomous snakes. First, an adder. How should she do it? Perhaps she should make it a bit less boring instead of just telling her what it looked like. “Next, I’m going to tell you which snakes are venomous and should outright avoid. First, an adder. Can you tell me what it looks like?” She wasn’t entirely sure if Dawnpaw knew what one looked like but it should be less boring then just outright telling her.
Old May 10th, 2020, 05:41 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"Sure!", she said, looking around for some other apprentices that could join them. "I see some more apprentices over there."

@TheNyanCatMinecarft @Wings
Old May 10th, 2020, 05:51 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Moonraven @Zesty Mango ]

Sunpaw could hardly contain his sigh of relief.

This cat, apparently, was the opposite of Duskstar.

For one, she's actually a bit intimidating.

Still, the tom's bravado hadn't faded.

"You're half right. Yes, I retaliated quite harshly when he insulted me, and yes, I was a piece of fox-dung as well. There is one glaring difference between us, however."

His tail flicked as he paused, looking for the perfect words.

It did not take long to find them.

"He became the fox."

Stupid little wretch.

The apprentice's claws sheathed and unsheathed, over and over as the conversation went on.

It was clear he was having to hold himself back.

"While I was telling him to stop and restricting his movement as best I could, he thrashed like a wild animal. That cat clawed everywhere he could reach. But if you check Coyotesnarl for wounds, you will find none."

But once he was done speaking, Gentlemoo had the audacity to...

Lie?

Sunpaw's lip curled, just a fraction, as the younger tom went on with his story.

What. In. Starclan does he think he's doing?

"Excuse me, but I think you must be talking about some other cat. The only interaction we've had since you were assigned to me was when I said you shouldn't treat me like an equal. I never mentioned anything about fighting, I simply said you would need to teach me all the Windclan basics. Of course, then I had thought of you with respect, but now that you've lied?"

Not trusting himself to speak, the orange tom merely turned away and shook his head.

I suppose even the kindest cats have their dark sides.

Isn't that right...

Sunsnow?

And his face lapsed back into one of resignation.

"I apologize for my behavior. It's just..."

The tom sighed, turning back to face Twilightstar.

"Nothing. I'm sorry."

Then he cast a quick glance over to Gentlemoo, not fully meeting his eyes.

"Sorry to you, too."

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; May 10th, 2020 at 05:52 PM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 05:53 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Eaglepaw looked up at Runningpaw."Thanks," his eyes gleamed with gratitude. He stared at the ground again."I'm going to go to the clearing to get something to eat, want to come?" he asked the apprentice.

@Moon Lily

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; May 10th, 2020 at 05:54 PM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 05:58 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Littlewish could feel a smile on his lips as the tom requested for more. He sure loved hunting, didn't he? They'd have to get into fighting soneday, though, or else things would get a bit messy. He didn't want an apprentice who couldn't fight to save their life. Nodding, he set the rabbit down on the dusty earth. He could bury it and they could pick it up later.
"Sure! You smell anything, bud?"
Thornpaw paused to scent the air again. He checked to see if he was down wind of the rabbit. He looked back at Littlewish."What do I do if i'm not down wind of the rabbit?" he asked his mentor.

@Moon Lily
Old May 10th, 2020, 06:12 PM

She thought for a moment, and remembered seeing a cat kill an adder that had strayed into the camp once. "Er.. long a thin, and usually green, right? She mewed, scrunching up her eyes in thought. (sorry I took a while I had to shower) @RainbowQuail
Old May 10th, 2020, 06:21 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Perfect the two apprentices he was looking for were here! Well, Elderpaw was still waking up so he decided to let her have a few more heartbeats of peace before he started. Letting a small smile appear on his face the tom cleared his throat before speaking. "It has come to my attention that you two are very close to becoming warriors and I would like to help you on your last leg of the journey. So tell me what else do you need to do?" Looking at Elderpaw and Creekpaw with excitement in his eyes. "Oh, by the way, don't worry about your mentors. I will talk to them and explain that I would like to help because you two deserve it." Creekpaw has been extremely helpful and eager with his learning and has been an apprentice for a while now. With Elderpaw she has shown her loyalty and worked very hard since the beginning. Hopefully, he could help them in some way.
@implimm @Wings

(Idk if we are still doing this, this also got lost in my nofications so sorry bout the delay!)

Taking a moment to think, he looked back up at Brindlejaw. "Well, I've done a battle training session and two hunting sessions. So I pretty much just need to do another battle training and my assessment!" He smiled at Brindlejaw, he generally hadn't realized how much he had actually done until he had said it. The thought of being a warrior flicked in his mind and it made him have a bit of excitement jump in his chest.
@implimm
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread