Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM
Judge, Jury, and...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2019, 12:18 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Twilightshine returned to camp with a splitting headache, the type that made you want to curl up in a ball and never wake up. It's started out small but has been growing for some time into the monster it currently was. The she-cat toughed it out considering they didn't have a medicine cat to bother. She had been hoping to return to camp and lay down, yet it appeared the cats in the camp were going mad? There were screeching cats that were running around hiding, talking to inanimate objects, or just plain attack each other. As much as she'd like to ignore everything and go into the warrior's den to sleep everything off, her eyes spotted the familiar pelt of Brightstar.

Her paws would have made their way over to the leader until a certain russet sprang on her back with claws unsheathed. Seriously?! Twilightshine let out a hiss of pain with how deep Tawnystep's claws scored across her shoulders, flank, and just a hair to close to her eyes for the deputy's comfort. Since she was just clawing and thankfully not clinging, the she-cat was quick to twist into a roll to attempt to knock the molly off her back. She'd move to swiftly pin the crazy warrior down with a firm paw pressed against her chest and her face out of the way of those flailing paws once she was off her back.
She was flung to the side, yowling as the shadow pinned her down. Tawnystep flailed around and cried out, screaming and crying in fear. "Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!" she screeched, her ears flattened against her head. Terror coursed through her slender form, russet fur standing on end. "Please don't kill me! I don't want to die!" Tawnystep sobbed and lashed her paws around everywhere, trying to get away from the shadow creature.
After many heartbeats, she fell silent and unmoving, her eyes staring at Twilightshine unblinkingly. She seemed as though she wasn't in her own body, a ghost of herself as the sickness controlled her. Tawnystep snapped out of her daze seconds later and blinked at the deputy, her head tilted. "Wh- WHat happened? WHy are you holding me down? Did I do something?" she questioned, genuine concern in her voice.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 4th, 2019, 04:34 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@hxneysuckle
She was so confused right now. Twilightshine was careful with keeping her claws sheathed and since she wasn't an extremely large cat she highly doubted her weight was causing the feline any pain. The screeching was not doing anything for her headache, Twilightshine flattened her ears as far back as they would go. She had no clue what was going on with her so simply waited it out and kept herself as far away from those claws as possible. Her concern increased when Tawnystep suddenly went limp allowing the deputy to relax her hold slightly.
The way the russet stared at her with those glossy eyes was a little unnerving. As Tawnystep's eyes finally came into focus and questions were thrown at her, she almost wanted to answer sarcastically but she refrained. She could feel beads of blood pooling where the warrior's claws had ripped into her. If she hadn't known any better she would have thought Tawnystep had been trying to kill her."You attacked me." She meowed nonchalantly, wincing as she climbed off the warrior. "You were yowling about me wanting to kill you...or something like that. Are you alright now?" She remained tense just in cause she went into whatever mental state she had been in. "What exactly were you seeing?" She wondered, ignoring the urge to check her wounds in favor of understanding what was going on.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; December 4th, 2019 at 04:35 PM.
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:22 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Rabbitpaw whimpered as the cats attacked the shadows entering camp. He saw a shadow, his own sister! Beside her, Littlewish loomed closer, his eyes dark pits and his ribs jutting out of his pelt. Runningpaw wasn't much better. She was grotesque, anger burning in her dull eyes. "Nooooo!" Rabbitpaw wailed, running and hiding behind a rock.

@Lilyfur2

(Is this a dream, or a hallucination? I'm presuming it is :3)

@sunflowerseed @Nebby

Runningpaw bounced playfully over to her brother, smiling. She was ready to explore, and play, and-Rabbitpaw? She tilted her head, purring anxiously at him.
"Rabbitpaw. Rabbitpaw, wake up!" She yowled, prodding his side.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 4th, 2019, 08:15 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

(Is this a dream, or a hallucination? I'm presuming it is :3)

@sunflowerseed @Nebby

Runningpaw bounced playfully over to her brother, smiling. She was ready to explore, and play, and-Rabbitpaw? She tilted her head, purring anxiously at him.
"Rabbitpaw. Rabbitpaw, wake up!" She yowled, prodding his side.
Rabbitpaw pressed himself to the ground as the demon form of his sister came closer. As it touched him, he hissed loudly, the hallucination taking over him. "Demon! Get away!" He saw his mentor looming closer behind Runningpaw, his eyes dark pits of hatrid, a creepy smile plastered on his maw. "HELP ME! HELP!"

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:23 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutler View Post
Undead and unblinking eyes, heads tilted up to a very dark sky and wind whistling through hollow yellow dry bones. He could hear just enough to conclude they were talking but what? He couldn’t hear a word other then horrible whisperings just out of earshot and the occasional hiss just behind him. Injuries dotted his pelt and had reopened parts of his deformities creating an even more horrible sight. He stumbled into the clear blood soaking over his eyes and clouding his already hazy vision, forms and shapes moved just out of sight like bats passing each other in the night. Only a fleeting image.

He could hear yelling now, more real and heavy on him. The shrieking hurt though, he could feel his body begin to shrink and recoil. He couldn’t tell whether or not these were what he was supposed to fear.. or whatever he’d met in the den earlier. Suddenly he felt claws in a flurry of quick moments connect with the side of his face, neck and shoulder. He Stumbled with the impact letting out a hiss of fury and tossing his head back. It was nameless and shapeless, shifting in and out of a body it inhabited. What he didnt recognize was the familiarity of the face- the one that he couldn’t quite grasp. Foxpudge. Unbeknownst to him an enemy slipped a mask over a fellow clan mate.. and despite being as exhausted as he was. He was about to fight for his life. In a far more angry then scared caterwaul he launched himself at the form without a word, claws outstretched and waves of pain rippling up his chest. “WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!”
@BILL.
(i'm honestly not sure if the pain thing is fox's slash landing!)

Foxpudge let out an angry hiss as the ghoul launched itself at him, and he shuffled to the side in an attempt to dodge Aspenflight's corpse. Claws raked across his shoulder and he made another attempt to lash across the monster's side. At this point, he was growing desperate-- wanting to escape the shade of the first cat he killed.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 5th, 2019, 02:14 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL. (short and quick its past 3 n did a lot of writing already lol)

Windpaw stood frozen in the clearing his eyes wide and fearful. There were so many scary monsters. They where every were! Heart racing the chubby tabby let out a whimper. He wanted to just diaper or have all the creatures disappear. Somethng to make this all end. Anything!
Old December 5th, 2019, 02:20 AM
work is never done

Tearing away from the Aspenflight demon, his wild gaze fell on the shambling corpse that stumbled toward him. Teeth bared in a hiss, Foxpudge lunged to attack this new creature! Could walking corpses die again? He didn't know, but it was worth finding out when his claws sought this monster's throat. @Fuzzy

Old December 5th, 2019, 02:27 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Suddenly a beast lunged at him, ripping his throat open. Falling limp, Windpaw struggled to breath. Only to find that his life was draining out of him, without a fight.
@BILL.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 5th, 2019, 02:30 AM
work is never done

Standing over the fallen corpse, Foxpudge couldn't help but feel relief as the monster stopped moving. A success! So these things could die..

Turning from the body, he stalked away from the body to head toward one of the dens. Was that.. rabbit he smelled? It was so convenient, being in camp.. and he was hungry.. when was the last time the Clan hunted? @Fuzzy

Old December 5th, 2019, 02:30 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@BILL.
(Time for him to chomp a baby)

Dandelionkit had been hiding in the nursery. All The monsters and crazy things scaring her to the point she crowded in the corner fur spiked and messy. This would never end and she'd die with the rest of her family wouldn't she? That was a sad thought

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread