ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:28 AM

Old February 29th, 2020, 02:49 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

His warm smile slowly turned upside at her lil' story. "That's..that's not nice at all!" Turning back, he ran towards the border shared with Riverclan with a scrunched up face and forced glaring eyes. "Darn you- you meanies!" chest puffed out he flickered out his tongue blowing a raspberry at their land and turned back. "Wait, that means you're an enemy..," his voiced faded away, thinking of what to do. "Should I run you off? But, you..didn't trespassed really ..right..? So.." the big dope hummed loudly until he yelled out. "Ahh, I don't know! I guess, I can take you to Twilightstar. Ou, you can join us! We can be friends." Cowpaw listened to her for a moment before speaking up again, green eyes shining brightly. "Oh, if it's Lionstar's orders then we gotta get our leggies going! Let's go~!" With a mid trot , a skip of his feet he started to head back to camp with Cherrykit by his side. It definitely changed up his mood. "My name is Cowpaw by the way and welcome to Windclan."
@amber'light

Last edited by tye; February 29th, 2020 at 02:50 PM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 02:59 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrykit kept a steady pace with the tom and smiled sweetly, "I'd love to be your friend... and thank you, your the first kind face I've seen in moons!" she giggle, maybe windclan isn't that bad... cherrykit looked around at the small dots of color among the white field, her pale blue eyes sparkled with amazement. to her it was a lot more pretty than riverclan, "mabye windclan won't be so bad..." she suppressed a small laugh, but she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks as a thought came to mind "Is twilightstar as harsh as lionstar..." her legs began to shake, she was terrified to meet the windclan leader, "i-is she nice...?" cherrykit whispered, her pale blue eyes wide with fear. @vermin
Old February 29th, 2020, 03:15 PM
another level

"Mhm, I think she's nice! Some cats have other opinions but that's what makes it an opinion hehe. You'll fit right in, we don't bite," he froze for a moment, "Well, at least..I don't. Bah, you'll be fine!" continuing his steps, he chatted " Jeez, Riverclan sounds so harsh and strict to toss out a kitty like yourself. You're very nice!" Cowpaw did a little skip to his high step walking in a gleeful manner. A new friend, he couldn't believe it! " Don't worry, I have your back all the way. That's what friends do after all. We should hurry hurry hurry because Twilightstar is a busy cat!"
@amber'light

[ will @ you in leaders den ]
Old March 1st, 2020, 03:01 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare glanced back as he was addressed. 'What could this be about?" he wondered, before pushing the thought away. Too much pondering about Lion's schemes would lead your brain to the wrong places. Jumping to conclusions. Best not to worry about it until he got back.

"Yessir," came the tight reply, before he nodded towards camp and began to lead the two apprentices the rest of the way home.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:03 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 11:42 AM
here

Sootflare

Sootflare soon returned, a bit of hesitance in his gait as he made his way back the border but otherwise prepared for whatever Lionstar was about to throw at him. A new day, a new scheme, it seemed. As much as Lionstar insisted that Soot was a 'dad', he seemed to trust him to get things done, whatever that was worth. He'd have to realize sooner or later that dads were useful for something. The smell of WindClan never really left his nose, the scent itself clinging to his own pelt after spending days there, but it hit his nostrils again as he neared the border and a new wave of exhaustion rolled over the tom at just the thought of the territory. All the same, he continued on.

"What's the task of the day, then?" he meowed, hoping to ease some of the tension in the air by directing the attention of the two felines to himself.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:02 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 12:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Wellll," he drawled to Fawnsqueak as he kicked the bush once again, "you see, I may have gotten rid of a little pest problem around our border.. but! It was for a good cause, you'll understand, Fawn--"

And to reveal his work of art, he whipped open the bush to show Fawn what he had done.

Cherryfrost's body was clearly soaked, with a faint tinge of red around her throat where it'd been bit. She hadn't been dead for very long, but exposure to the elements left her body temperature frozen to the touch. The guilty look Lionstar knew he had told the story of his regret, though he'd play it off like it was nothing.

When Sootflare returned, Lionstar was quick to close the push and clear his throat. "Oh, it's just-- a little clean up, a ..removal of a hazard, you could say! It'll be a very brief task if we all work together to dump this thing in like.. a swamp, or throw her into the Thunderpath before she starts stinking the place up."

[ @Dipper, @shortstack ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 3rd, 2020, 03:37 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

"Pest problem" had Fawnqueak's eyes narrowing because Lionstar was acting much too suspicious for it to be a simple vermin extermination. If it had been, he doubted he'd even heard about it. His gut was twisting with unease, jaw tensed. A metallic tang scent was seeping through the air and finally reaching Fawnsqueak, and he felt lightheaded because before he pulled back the bush, he somehow already knew--

But there it was, right in front of him. Fawnsqueak was going to be sick. He couldn't process the bloody mess but couldn't manage to avert his gaze, just staring in disbelief at the mangled pile of fur that was formerly a cat. It was only when an involuntary gag ripped through him that he turned from the gruesome sight, his eyes squeezing shut for a second... two seconds, to entertain the fleeting hope this wasn't happening. Clearly, Lionstar had been left unsupervised for too long while they were away.

Lionstar knew he shouldn't have done it too, that stupid expression was a telltale sign.

"Why?" Fawnsqueak demanded when he could raise his head again, his throat tight and words strained, but at least he wasn't teetering on the brink of unconsciousness. "Why are you like this?" The overthinker in him was silent; he wasn't thinking at all--truly trying his damndest to avoid it--and instead was just reacting. "I'm not even back for-- for a sliver of a sunrise and you're asking me to help you hide a body? What did you even-- who--? Why did you kill her?" Fawnsqueak's jumbled string of questions were through voice cracks and vowels rushed by panic.

@BILL. @shortstack

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; March 3rd, 2020 at 03:38 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 04:19 PM
here

Sootflare

Returning to the scene of a rather guilty-looking Lionstar was already enough to put anyone on edge - unless you were terribly oblivious. However, the disturbed look on Fawnsqueak's face, the metallic smell hanging in the air, and Lionstar's reference to a 'she' put the warrior on edge. Hazard. Clean up. What was he on about? He didn't have a chance to comprehend any piece of the situation before Fawnsqueak spoke up, voice strained.

"Why are you like this? I'm not even back for-- for a sliver of a sunrise and you're asking me to help you hide a body? What did you even-- who--? Why did you kill her?"

All good questions. Right. Where does one even start here? A hard lump was forming in Sootflare's throat as the metallic smell - blood - grew stronger. A body. Lionstar wanted them to help dispose of a body. That was his clean up. That was the hazard. The implications of this bounced around in his head as he stared wordlessly at the yellow tabby. This wasn't some trespassing rogue - he wouldn't look so guilty. It was a clanner. It had to be.

"Lionstar-" he began, forcing down the anger that burned in his chest. The sheer idiocy- No. Now was the time to be calm. Calm. Rational. Calm. Even so, he spoke with teeth clenched. "Lionstar... Do you have any idea- Do you even-." He took in a deep breath - a poor choice given the surroundings, really - and chose not to continue. He would only say things he would regret if he spoke his mind.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:02 PM.
Old March 5th, 2020, 11:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Annnnnd Lionstar was conveniently going to pretend he didn't hear that!

Nope, nope, nope-- not in the slightest!

Clearing his throat loudly, he dragged the body out by the neck. "I will have both of you know everything I do is for a good reason, the best reason-- she was annoying-- and a trespasser! Masquerading around like a wannabe WindClan cat, but it seems they rightfully kicked her out. She stinks like a rogue and honestly, she actually looks pretty. Quite shameful on her end.."

He placed his paw on her cold body, fixing his gaze on the two. "Now. We're going to drag her into the nearest swamp, where we are going to dump her into the deepest, muckiest part-- and call it a day.

"I like both of you... don't give me a reason to stop."
He didn't need them to cry about how immoral or wrong he was, because he didn't have time for their misplaced feelings or reservations. She had it coming, and.. he didn't need to think about what she said to him.

Not Anymore.

[ @Dipper, @shortstack ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 6th, 2020, 04:11 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @starshooter ]
~~

Mosspaw gasped, "Yes, please! I love it there!" When she heard Leafbreeze mention the Windclan border, she sprinted ahead, eager to find it. The only reason she didn't cross was because of the stench that wafted from the border. "Ew! What's that smell? It smells like weird grass and dirt!" She scrunched up her nose and stuck out her tongue, backing up quickly.

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!