Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
just when i thought i was...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:09 PM
Bewitched,,?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:07 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 03:01 PM
How's your pfp?
by 19796
Last post by stag
Today 02:55 PM

Old February 26th, 2020, 08:51 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Sootflare

He nodded halfheartedly,”Ah, but who would I be if not Sootflare?” It wasn’t directed at Wormpaw in particular, more towards the open air than anything else. It was a good question. Something to ponder, perhaps. But it took the tom only a moment to come to a decision. Flare- was a reminder. A reminder to keep his cool. A reminder of all the little ways he had screwed up by not holding his temper. A reminder to improve - do better.

Golden eyes watched Wormpaw make his way back over to his sister. It must be nice to always have someone to lean on. The warrior trailed along a distance from the rest of the party for a while, scanning the area. The closer they got to the border, the more lost in thought he became. However, after a while Sootflare rejoined the patrol with a small smile.

Lionstar was not what he expected to see at the border but at the same time, it wasn’t entirely surprising. That tom lacked something as far as Soot could tell - a support system, healthy coping mechanisms, whatever it may be - and it seemed that culminated in an unhealthy obsession with Fawnsqueak. He sensed the tension in Fawn as they came to the border and hesitated briefly before giving a curt nod.

“We’ll see you back at camp, then?”

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:04 PM.
Old February 27th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"How about Wormeyes or Wormbite?" Teasing her brother with a beautiful smile on her silver and white face. For a few heartbeats, she thought about her warrior name, Shimmeringlight? the name was beautiful, that obviously can't be denied. "Well whatever it shall be I can't wait to receive it next with you. Plus it's up to Lionstar" Rubbing her head against his purring softly. Speak of Starclan! Without warning the Riverclan's leader came into view with his bright golden coat and large figure. "Yeah me too." Whispering back to her dark brother as the two stayed quiet while the warriors spoke. Once done and proposing the idea that they were to go back to the clan while Fawnsqueak and Lionstar stayed back. Nodding she made eye contact with Wormpaw, what is this all about?
@Dipper @BILL. @shortstack @x ghostie
Old February 28th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

{Open to be spotted}
Bluepaw raced to the border spotting her friends Lucky and Too. "I'm not Blueheart it's Bluepaw now...I was stripped of my warrior rank!" she spat tail flicking even more. "Well Dirtfur was exiled and Sotflare is our new deputy, besides that nothing really." She shrugged.

---

Lucky spotted a racing blue shape coming them, it was Blueheart! "Blueheart what are ya runnin' from?" he questioned tilting his head. "What?! Damn Lionstar is cruel." The tom simply stated. "How are things in RiverClan anyway?" Lucky asked his gray face had an expression of anger and sorrow. "Dirtfur was exiled ay? That ugly excuse for a warrior deserved it!" Lucky spat unsheathing and sheathing his claws.

---

Too saw Blueheart's figure racing toward them. Surprised that she stripped from her warrior rank he let out a hiss of frustration. "Yes how are things in RiverClan?" The dark brown kittypet repeated. "Good he was never attractive!" Too agreed. @BILL.

Come Dance as the City Burns

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 28th, 2020 at 10:29 AM.
Old February 28th, 2020, 12:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Isn't it interesting how she left out why she was demoted?"

Thistlestep was never a fan of attending meetings, but it was hard to miss the Bluepaw announcement when Lionstar's voice filled the camp.

"I would say abandoning a kit to the elements is far more cruel than a demotion.. wouldn't you boys agree?"

Thistlestep stepped to stand beside the new apprentice, disappointed gaze on the former warrior. "First you endanger the life of a kit and don't even tell the Clan where you left her, and now you're not only breaking one of the apprentice rules but you're telling outsiders what's going on in our Clan...

"What's next, Bluepaw? You going to tell them our weaknesses, blab to the other Clans about what we're doing? I can't blame Lionstar for demoting you if you can't even close your mouth about Clan personal matters. You are a disgrace."

And now, he was nudging Bluepaw in the direction of camp. "Go back to camp before you make things worse for yourself. If you keep up this childish behavior, I wouldn't put it past him to make you a kit."

[ @FlameQueen ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameQueen View Post
clipped -- wanted to bump this.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 3rd, 2020 at 12:19 PM.
Old February 28th, 2020, 12:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Lionstar cleared his throat as he kicked a dusting of snow into a bush, giving Fawn and his patrol an innocent smile. "I just wanted to be the first to welcome you back! .. And I need your help, Fawn. Sootfather, you can help too but bring the apprentices back to camp first! This should only take a moment once you're both here.."

Lionstar winked at the two warriors, before his gaze was on the apprentices. "Both of you, when you get back to camp I want you to get some rest."

[ @Dipper, @shortstack, @x ghostie, @Shimm ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 28th, 2020, 01:35 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak was unimpressed as he squinted at Lionstar. "Uh huh." He might actually believe the welcoming party shenanigans if not for his insanely guilty expression, that tiny smile and his demeanor suggesting there was more to this than what met the eye. "...My help?" he echoed, blinking. Oh, here it was. Whatever Lionstar had done or was planning, he was about to find out.

And he had a sinking feeling in his gut, especially as Sootflare was roped into the mess. If this was a three-cat job, Fawnsqueak was highkey concerned of what Lionstar had in store for them.

@BILL. @Shimm @shortstack @x ghostie

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 29th, 2020, 12:51 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrykits eyes widden as she was roughtly thrown across the border, she clossed her eyes and let out a small cry as she hit the ground. cherrykit shakily got up and tried to hold back tears, she watched the warrior leave as she was just left there to find for herself. cherrykit sniffled and laid down, she just started crying after she found she was helpless, "help me..." she whispered softly through tears, "I want dirtfur..." she sniffled at the thought of the brown warrior, she missed him dearly and just wanted to be surrounded with his comforting voice, maybe I'll find dirtfur here... she thought with a little hope. @Dirtfur
Old February 29th, 2020, 01:46 PM
another level

Black and white ears perked up from the high grass, popping up his head with eyes closed inhaling all smells the breeze carried. The vast snowy view of moorland started to reveal it's blooming colors again despite the cloudy weather today. Quicksilver was nowhere to be found and he couldn't find Hogpaw anywhere. Same goes with his hopping green friend since it's not exactly Leafspring yet. Loneliness crawled in like a vicious bug that bit into his emotions. He tried to cast away the sadness by running around, racing the tumbling leaves and even played hide n go seek- solo version. And wellll, that didn't work out either since he knew where he was hiding and seeking ? So confusing. Cowpaw followed along the borders with nose glued to the ground as he sniffed out a certain scent that peeked his curiosity. "Hmm," he purred. Tail wagged high in the air eagerly as he stepped up faster so that he can reveal this stranger! Who is at the end of this scent trial?

Hmm!? Cowpaw froze, ear flickered at the sound of a cat crying. He picked up the pace to discover a small little kit weeping her eyes out. "Oh no!" The large black and white apprentice darted over to the kit to see if she was hurt. "Hey, don't cry little fly. Are you hurt? You smell weird.. are you-" he gasped, realizing what's going on. "Did you..lost your mommy?! Wait, are you bleeding?" he extended out a paw to move her around, lifting up her neck, paws and all without a care. "Hmm, nothing! Thank the stars, am I right? Oh, but wow..yeah, your mom is gone huh? I can help you!"
@amber'light

Last edited by tye; February 29th, 2020 at 01:47 PM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 02:04 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrykit looked up to see the apprentice, she was very suprised, she hadn't seen a sweet face in ages!, "I'm ok...I didn't lose my mom...my clan through me out because..." she paused as her words trailed off, she couldn't tell this windclan apprentice that she was thrown out for being a bad kit!, "well they don't like me..." she told half the truth at least..., "my names cherrykit, I WAS apart of riverclan, but like I said I was thrown out..." she sighed as her little russet ears drooped, When I'm an apprentice I'll go find dirtfur... she silently noted to herself. cherrykit stood up and was almost as tall as the apprentice, she was still a little shorter due to being a molly, but she was already apprentice age, "sorry If I talk to much." she nervously smiled, "but I'm supposed to join windclan...lionstars orders..." she hissed the toms name out like it was a bad tasting herb. @vermin

Last edited by kittygirl; February 29th, 2020 at 02:05 PM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 02:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
He jumped up, twirling around to face Flowerpaw. A shimmer of gladness came and go through his icy blue gaze. The nickname sent him gushing, if only his skin can go red. "Yeah, well- I was doing nothing in camp and last minute decided to meet up with you. Don't get too excited about it," he purred. In a quick snap, his head stared down at the delicious, appetizing mouse. Warblerpaw could literally drool right now but that would be bad manners. Especially in front of a she-cat, Starclan no. A big gulp, reeling back his saliva down his throat he coughed, dragging his eyes away. A bit of dread crept across the tom's mind- does she know about his..past actions? Eating another felin, getting smacked by a med cat, nearly exiled? God, that would be so humiliating. "Well..I can't say no since you worked to get this, it'd be rude of me.." his words mumbled out, bending down closer to the plump mouse. Blinking three times, the rodent was gone and his mouth? Filled with favory juices! The tang and saltiness- oh and a little bitter sweet at the end after swallowing it down. Just wonderful. Forgetting where he was for a moment, he stood straight sitting down and cleared his throat. "Thank you. Ah, how's everything in Riverclan? I don't think I was able to ask you that question during the gathering. It was quite short."

"Don't get too excited?" She asked in a mocking tone, flicking her tail. "I'd have to say the same thing to you, with the way you gobbled that mouse down." She then gave a dismissive flick of her ears. "But in all honesty, it was nothing, it's actually a little easier to catch mice in Riverclan, since there is some undergrowth you can hide behind." She then fell quiet as he stood back up to face her, her eyes narrowing in thought at his question. "I dare say... a little boring. And STINKY!" She stood up and reached her head over the border, looking at Warblerpaw with wide, slightly horrified eyes. "Can you not smell me right now?! I stink to high heavens!" She then let out a small huff of anger and sat back down, retracting away from the border once more. "How about Windclan? Are they doing any better?" She asked, head inclining sideways with her question. She wanted to be back in Windclan, she knew that for sure. The question was, when was the right time for her to return?

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.