Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 6th, 2020, 09:10 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Blissie Bliss @shortstack

Eveningpaw froze as her eyes landed on the body of her fallen clanmate.

Wh- w- we didn't get here in time how could this happen he'd DEAD dead dead all my fault I held back the patrol could have saved him should've just stayed behind dead dead dead because of me if I'd been less lazy this wouldn't've happed I wish I wish I wish-

Her mind went on and on, picking up speed until at last the little she-cat let out a choked sob and ran, not even caring where she went.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old February 6th, 2020, 09:33 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak jerked away from Lionstar's unexpectedly vibrant reaction when he'd been assuming the claim would be laughed off. It was wild, the sweet Dirtfur suddenly turning a new leaf and becoming needlessly bitter. "Yeah?" His brows hitched. "Does... that mean he did that to someone else?" In a way, he was glad since it gave credibility to an unbelievable encounter.

His ears perked at Lionstar's strangely similar run-in with his dirt cat deputy, and it elicited something between a scoff and laugh of pure incredulity. "Wow, that's..." Unable to find a suitable word, he let the comment trickle into the background of his mind. "I wonder what's going on with him. I didn't even know that was in his nature, y'know?" Nothing he'd done up to this point had suggested there was some angry, childish tom hiding within the dirt-covered exterior. "Yeah, it was a pretty jerk move, to be honest. He'll lose RiverClan's favor if he keeps yelling at everyone for.. sitting around."

At the mention of demoting him, Fawnsqueak recalled his comment to Dirtfur and was embarrassed in hindsight, dismissing it with a flick of his ear. "Come on, Fallenstream managed to stay in it for the long haul with you," he teased to lighten the mood. "I'm sure you could give Dirtfur another chance. Maybe.. maybe he was just having a really awful day, or something."

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 6th, 2020, 09:46 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrykit stared ahead at the stepping stones and at thunderclan territory," this is where hailkit said thunderclan is...right across the river..." cherrykit looked down at the rushing water of the river with fear, but her fear was replaced with a determined look. cherrykit started making her way across to the other side, her hope rising that she would be fine if she just got the right help...,"I can do this.." she made it to the other side and bent over with a painful harsh cough. cherrykit closed her eyes and took a deep breath not if it kills me before i get there... she got up and limped into thunderclan territory.
Old February 6th, 2020, 09:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Eyo!"

At the sight of Cherrykit, Lionstar was on her in a flash before she could cross the border. "No, no, no. Sick babies don't belong outside camp. Come on, you belong in Shiverpetal's den, you dummy."

With her collected, Lionstar looked over at Fawnsqueak. "Resume later?"

[ @amber'light, @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 6th, 2020, 10:05 PM
love bird.

cherrykit had a look of panic "no!" she squeaked, "i need to get proper treatment!" she protest feeling the erg to cry as her throat started to well up," i heard that shiverpelt is untrain and i don't want to take any chances!"she finally started to tear up.
@BILL.

Last edited by kittygirl; February 6th, 2020 at 10:06 PM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 10:09 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak was stunned to see... a sickly kit wandering around out here, and he cast a puzzled glance to Lionstar, not sure how to begin to react in this highly unfamiliar situation. He guessed this would have to be the abrupt end to their talk in light of unexpected interruption. "What are you talking about? Shiverpetal could heal you."

To Lionstar... "Are you sure?" he asked, pausing. "I don't know if we should bring her back to camp... well, our camp." It was contagious, and he was conflicted when kits were valued members of the Clan, but worth potentially spreading an illness that could take down their warriors? That was more of a gray area. "We could, uh..." ThunderClan was an option but Flintstar's lack of spine gave him pause, and then there was ShadowClan. Bearpaw was their shared secret. "Try ShadowClan. I mean, I know one of the medicine cats on a kind of personal level." It was code that he hoped Lionstar picked up on.

@amber'light @BILL.

Old February 6th, 2020, 10:17 PM
love bird.

cherrykit pricked her ears to this information,"y-yes, please just...its not that i don't trust shiverpelt...i'm just scared of death..." she said with a small tear in her eyes as she remembered her mothers cold lifeless body," dose starclan want me this early..." she sniffled @Dipper @BILL.

Last edited by kittygirl; February 6th, 2020 at 10:20 PM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 10:22 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Ugh, the last thing Lionstar wanted to do was go to ShadowClan over something they could just throw in the river.

But fine. If Fawnsqueak wanted to go through the waste of time.. "Maybe you can just leave her there." His voice was a low growl as he let Cherrykit go. "Save us the trouble of bringing her disease back if they can't fix her."

Lionstar turned to head back to camp, glancing over at Fawn. "Stay safe? If you need to ditch the dead weight, do it.. I don't want minced Fawn."

[ @amber'light, @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 6th, 2020 at 10:24 PM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 10:26 PM
love bird.

cherrykit widen her eyes at his words and started shaking a little when she turned to fawnsqueak,"i-i..." she began, but closed her mouth, so she didnt irritated the warrior.
Old February 6th, 2020, 10:27 PM
the stars are aligned

"Yeah, I... honestly, I would be too. StarClan doesn't seem like the nicest bunch from what I've heard, and they allow these sort of atrocities. Like a sick kit? I don't think they're as benevolent as cats say." That was approximately when he realized he was sharing this with a kit, who was perhaps not the ideal audience for existential debate and a bleak life-after-death outlook. Quieter, he mumbled, "Uh, sorry."

Fawnsqueak nodded, hoping it wouldn't come to that sort of decision where he'd have to choose himself over Cherrykit. "Thanks, I'll.. do you want me to come to your den when I'm back?" He assumed that was 'probably.' "I'll be back later." Another probably.

"Come on, we should get going to ShadowClan." Suppressing a sigh at another interrupted meeting, he offered the kit a lopsided smile (semi apologetic) before bending down to pick her up in his jaws.

@amber'light @BILL.