Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 19th, 2018, 07:25 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Rowanpaw gazed at their tails and smiled, it was pretty nice to be with her, he knew they were going to be mates when they would become warriors, even now, they could kind of be called mates, simply the way they acted together gave it away, he licked the top of her head as she leaned against him again and shrugged. "You know, it's actually kind of surprising to call a cln lazy... Considering we all move more than kittypets, and maybe we call them lazy because they're more in the clan, so they can rest more, and because of that, we think they're lazy." The tom mewed and shruged. "Are you sure? Because I don't feel like going after so many preys with this temperature, I'm basically gonna have a heat stroke." He laughed and remained close to her, their bodies pressed tightly to one another

Her pelt began to bristle before she smoothed it “Ok ok no hunting!” She replied in horror. She couldn’t even imagine what she would do if he had a heat stroke. With her body pressed to his she turned and licked his ear affectionately as she intertwined their tails once more. “Let’s stay here a bit more before we go...” she murmured softly, her eyes gazing out at the territory.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 20th, 2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Her pelt began to bristle before she smoothed it “Ok ok no hunting!” She replied in horror. She couldn’t even imagine what she would do if he had a heat stroke. With her body pressed to his she turned and licked his ear affectionately as she intertwined their tails once more. “Let’s stay here a bit more before we go...” she murmured softly, her eyes gazing out at the territory.
Rowanpaw gazed at her and smiled as she started licking his ear, he licked her nose affectionately, he kept their tails tighty intertwined and gazed at the horizon too. "You know what... I don't dislike the idea at all, at least we don't hear everyone talking, it,s really enjoyable being out here, in the calm of the forest." He mewed and placed his paw atop of hers.
Old June 28th, 2018, 09:54 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

@CactusHeart

Aster hurried along, lanky legs causing her to stumble now and then. The young feline was off on an adventure, and all the new smells here were so very interesting. She knew her parents would be wondering where she got off to soon, but the molly also knew that they couldn’t get mad at her. If there was anyone Aster knew how to charm best, it was her parents. A simply apologetic grin up at them and the anger would disappear off of their faces.

Besides, Aster was 7 moons old now. They couldn’t treat her like a kit forever; the she-cat may be named after a flower, but she sure wasn’t as delicate as one. She could handle herself- after all, of all her littermates she was the first one to catch prey. She was only 4 moons old at the time, but she had been more than ready.

Just like now, as she was more than ready for an adventure. To discover something new- now that would be fun! And just imagine if she caught a bird to bring home, which was something she had been trying (and failing) to do for quite some time now. I’m her excitement, Aster forgot to be careful. She forgot to be aware of others in the area, so when she crashed through some brush and right into someone else, quite the yowl ripped through her. “Woah!”

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:02 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

@CactusHeart

Aster hurried along, lanky legs causing her to stumble now and then. The young feline was off on an adventure, and all the new smells here were so very interesting. She knew her parents would be wondering where she got off to soon, but the molly also knew that they couldn’t get mad at her. If there was anyone Aster knew how to charm best, it was her parents. A simply apologetic grin up at them and the anger would disappear off of their faces.

Besides, Aster was 7 moons old now. They couldn’t treat her like a kit forever; the she-cat may be named after a flower, but she sure wasn’t as delicate as one. She could handle herself- after all, of all her littermates she was the first one to catch prey. She was only 4 moons old at the time, but she had been more than ready.

Just like now, as she was more than ready for an adventure. To discover something new- now that would be fun! And just imagine if she caught a bird to bring home, which was something she had been trying (and failing) to do for quite some time now. I’m her excitement, Aster forgot to be careful. She forgot to be aware of others in the area, so when she crashed through some brush and right into someone else, quite the yowl ripped through her. “Woah!”
CactusPaw screeched, shooting straight up into the air. “EEEEK! Who are you?” He stopped to look at the cat, and he twitched a bit. “Your a rogue, aren’t you?” He smiled, and his whiskers twitched with excitement.
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CactusPaw screeched, shooting straight up into the air. “EEEEK! Who are you?” He stopped to look at the cat, and he twitched a bit. “Your a rogue, aren’t you?” He smiled, and his whiskers twitched with excitement.
The small feline backed up, shaking out her ruffled fur. “I’m Aster,” she answered before tilting her head to the side. ”And what’s a rogue?” Aster took the time to look the other cat over; he wasn’t appearing to be aggressive, so that was a good sign. If she had gone home scratched up from a fight, her parents might never let her go out on her own again.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:16 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
The small feline backed up, shaking out her ruffled fur. “I’m Aster,” she answered before tilting her head to the side. ”And what’s a rogue?” Aster took the time to look the other cat over; he wasn’t appearing to be aggressive, so that was a good sign. If she had gone home scratched up from a fight, her parents might never let her go out on her own again.
“A rogue is a cat that isn’t in a clan! I’m in RiverClan!” He flicked his tail around, and smiled. “I’m in CactusPaw, by the way! Hi Aster!” He purred, he’s never met a rogue before!
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:25 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
“A rogue is a cat that isn’t in a clan! I’m in RiverClan!” He flicked his tail around, and smiled. “I’m in CactusPaw, by the way! Hi Aster!” He purred, he’s never met a rogue before!
”Oh, then I guess I am a rogue. I haven’t even heard of a clan before.” What was Riverclan? It seemed odd, like the tom’s name. She’d never say that out loud, of course. That’d be just plain rude. “Nice to meet you, Cactuspaw.” She wanted to ask who gave him his name- Aster’s mother wouldn’t ever give one of her kids such a strange name. How even would Cactuspaw’s mother come up with a name like that?Aster found a way to phrase her question politely. ”How’d you get your name? Mine’s from a flower. My Mama says it’s her favorite flower.”

|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:28 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Angry Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
”Oh, then I guess I am a rogue. I haven’t even heard of a clan before.” What was Riverclan? It seemed odd, like the tom’s name. She’d never say that out loud, of course. That’d be just plain rude. “Nice to meet you, Cactuspaw.” She wanted to ask who gave him his name- Aster’s mother wouldn’t ever give one of her kids such a strange name. How even would Cactuspaw’s mother come up with a name like that?Aster found a way to phrase her question politely. ”How’d you get your name? Mine’s from a flower. My Mama says it’s her favorite flower.”
“I don’t know why my names CactusPaw. All I know, is that Paw means your an apprentice. If you were in a clan, your name would be AsterPaw! Like me!” He smiled and purred at the molly
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
“I don’t know why my names CactusPaw. All I know, is that Paw means your an apprentice. If you were in a clan, your name would be AsterPaw! Like me!” He smiled and purred at the molly
The questions just kept coming; it was easy for Aster to talk to Cactuspaw. The tom was friendly and open, allowing for her rapid-fire. “What’s an apprentice? And what are these clans. What is your Riverclan?” Most cats Aster wouldn’t dare to ask so many questions to, afraid of annoying them and causing them to dislike her. To Aster, it was important for every feline she came across to like her. She had learned all the tips and tricks to do so; right now, her clumsy kit-like shape helper her with this. Later, when she grew into her large paws and lanky legs, she’d use grace to accomplish the same reactions from others.

|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:46 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
The questions just kept coming; it was easy for Aster to talk to Cactuspaw. The tom was friendly and open, allowing for her rapid-fire. “What’s an apprentice? And what are these clans. What is your Riverclan?” Most cats Aster wouldn’t dare to ask so many questions to, afraid of annoying them and causing them to dislike her. To Aster, it was important for every feline she came across to like her. She had learned all the tips and tricks to do so; right now, her clumsy kit-like shape helper her with this. Later, when she grew into her large paws and lanky legs, she’d use grace to accomplish the same reactions from others.
“Yo become strong like a warrior, you have to have a warrior train you! Clans are like colonies of cats, who help each other through life!” He was very happy to be answering questions, and loved to!