Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM

Old November 25th, 2022, 02:38 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Default Re: lost kittypet: if found, return to twoleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
"Stop making up story's you weirdo, and if you don't have a place to go..." She whispered the next thing in his ear
"We could go to my hangout place for a little bit.." She said as she took a few steps back from the Tom as her Hazel eyes looked away. "Unless you don't want to~" She said as she looked behind her.
"I am not weird!" Spider exclaimed indignantly. He froze as Eclipse whispered in their ear. He began to think furiously. If he went with, maybe some alley cat won't- Spider nearly gasped. Eclipse was an alleycat and she was just posing! He shook his head to clear it. Of course not. "Um. Um um um. I'll go with you. Because, uh, yeah."

Last edited by bite; November 25th, 2022 at 02:38 AM.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:42 AM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
"I am not weird!" Spider exclaimed indignantly. He froze as Eclipse whispered in their ear. He began to think furiously. If he went with, maybe some alley cat won't- Spider nearly gasped. Eclipse was an alleycat and she was just posing! He shook his head to clear it. Of course not. "Um. Um um um. I'll go with you. Because, uh, yeah."
Eclipse walked in the direction of her hangout place.. "Follow me!" She said as she walked into the forest back where the trees were. She silently made her steps. A little bit later she stopped at a little creek, she loved the smell of fresh water. She took a drink from the creek and went to a tree stump. "This is my hangout place, feel free to leave." She said as she looked out into the lush full forest.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:45 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
Eclipse walked in the direction of her hangout place.. "Follow me!" She said as she walked into the forest back where the trees were. She silently made her steps. A little bit later she stopped at a little creek, she loved the smell of fresh water. She took a drink from the creek and went to a tree stump. "This is my hangout place, feel free to leave." She said as she looked out into the lush full forest.
Spider followed, getting unnerved as they headed into the forest. This wasn't a fun place. His bell jingled softly, Spider not bothering to be stealthy. He had Eclipse to protect him. He stood at the creek, keeping his paws just out of the water. "Oh. Hm. Yes." They didn't know what else to say.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:47 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Spider followed, getting unnerved as they headed into the forest. This wasn't a fun place. His bell jingled softly, Spider not bothering to be stealthy. He had Eclipse to protect him. He stood at the creek, keeping his paws just out of the water. "Oh. Hm. Yes." They didn't know what else to say.
She spotted a mouse.. she kept slowly at it.. slowly waiting for the right moment.. She pounced at the mouse and did a finishing spine crack to the mouse. "Want it? I'm not hungry." She said as she dropped it over by Spider.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:50 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
She spotted a mouse.. she kept slowly at it.. slowly waiting for the right moment.. She pounced at the mouse and did a finishing spine crack to the mouse. "Want it? I'm not hungry." She said as she dropped it over by Spider.
Spider perked up as he watched her stalk the mouse, salivating. Instead of answering, he dug into the mouse. They sat there for a bit until remembering that Eclipse was there. "Oh. Yes. Thanks?"
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:52 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Spider perked up as he watched her stalk the mouse, salivating. Instead of answering, he dug into the mouse. They sat there for a bit until remembering that Eclipse was there. "Oh. Yes. Thanks?"
She watched the cat dig into the mouse.. Eclipse thought of him as a slob. "Oh, um, your welcome." She said as she went off into a bush.. Maybe she wanted Spider to follow her?
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:55 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
She watched the cat dig into the mouse.. Eclipse thought of him as a slob. "Oh, um, your welcome." She said as she went off into a bush.. Maybe she wanted Spider to follow her?
He finished off the mouse and realized that Eclipse had left. "Um?" Spider stood, looking around. They picked up her scent after searching around for it and followed her into the bush, hurrying to catch up. His collar jingled loudly.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:58 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
He finished off the mouse and realized that Eclipse had left. "Um?" Spider stood, looking around. They picked up her scent after searching around for it and followed her into the bush, hurrying to catch up. His collar jingled loudly.
She was now just relaxing in a bush.. Eclipse was shocked to see him follow her into the bush. "Yes?? Do you want to talk or something?" She asked as she lay down untill she turned into a loaf.
Old November 25th, 2022, 03:02 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
She was now just relaxing in a bush.. Eclipse was shocked to see him follow her into the bush. "Yes?? Do you want to talk or something?" She asked as she lay down untill she turned into a loaf.
Spider blinked. "Oh." He hadn't expected her to just be relaxing. His ears twitched forward. "I mean, yeah!" Spider loved talking. Eclipse didn't seem too bad, even if she was a bit...less kittypet like. "What's going with you?" He asked.
Old November 25th, 2022, 03:04 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Spider blinked. "Oh." He hadn't expected her to just be relaxing. His ears twitched forward. "I mean, yeah!" Spider loved talking. Eclipse didn't seem too bad, even if she was a bit...less kittypet like. "What's going with you?" He asked.
"Nothing much, just exploring and seeing what I can find. You?" She asked as her Hazel eyes twinkled in the light of the sunhigh sky.