Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM

Old November 3rd, 2016, 02:06 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Fria did her best to understand. "So... They are like vets." She paused. "I guess I'll just have to take your word for it!" She playfully shoved Maplefur, making sure to keep her balance. The black and white she cat knew her sister would never lie to her, but she still had a hard time captivating the picture Maplefur had created. "And you'll go to this StarClan when you die? Will you be able to come visit my dreams, too? I mean, I don't want you to die, but if you do... Before I do..."
Maplefur purred, shuffling back into her position before bumping her head up against Fria lightly. "Yup! That's where I'll be." She paused and tilted her head. "I'm sure they'd let me visit you. Well at least I think they'd let me. I would definitely try my hardest to."

Old November 3rd, 2016, 05:42 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur purred, shuffling back into her position before bumping her head up against Fria lightly. "Yup! That's where I'll be." She paused and tilted her head. "I'm sure they'd let me visit you. Well at least I think they'd let me. I would definitely try my hardest to."
"Cool! I'm sure they'd let you visit family!" Fria was a bit off set by Maplefur's head butt, yet she purred in delight. They may be getting older, but that was no excuse to not have fun! "But... Do all Clan cats go to StarClan? Surely if they did something bad they don't deserve to be there!" Mentally the black and white she cat thought that could potentially scary; dead cats attacking other dead cats wasn't a very nice picture in mind!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:07 PM

Quote:
"Cool! I'm sure they'd let you visit family!" Fria was a bit off set by Maplefur's head butt, yet she purred in delight. They may be getting older, but that was no excuse to not have fun! "But... Do all Clan cats go to StarClan? Surely if they did something bad they don't deserve to be there!" Mentally the black and white she cat thought that could potentially scary; dead cats attacking other dead cats wasn't a very nice picture in mind!
"Well, yeah, there's the Dark Forest for any cats that do something really bad, like planned murder or something. But there's no way I'm going there." Maplefur shivered as she remembered tales she had heard of the Dark Forest. "I heard that the stars never shine there, and it's always dark. Shadows are everywhere, and it's filled with evil cats. And sometimes... sometimes living cats visit there to train."

(Going to bed, good night!)

Last edited by Maplefur; November 3rd, 2016 at 09:07 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:11 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
"Well, yeah, there's the Dark Forest for any cats that do something really bad, like planned murder or something. But there's no way I'm going there." Maplefur shivered as she remembered tales she had heard of the Dark Forest. "I heard that the stars never shine there, and it's always dark. Shadows are everywhere, and it's filled with evil cats. And sometimes... sometimes living cats visit there to train."
Aria was so shocked she took a frightful step back. "You mean... cats go there to train?! Like, become friends with cats who tried to kill others?!" She'd guessed there was a separate place for bad cats, but she would've never considered other cats admiring them, and trying to follow in their footsteps! "Does that mean that if these Forest of Darkness cats or whatever can live in dreams, then StarClan cats can train others? For good, though." Dream walking was one thing, but training was a whole other matter! Of course, not that I fully know what the word training means...

Old November 5th, 2016, 09:20 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Pumpkin bounded into the eerie looking Twoleg den. It was frightening how tall and scary-looking it was. She started to shiver, but shook herself, afraid she would give the other cats a bad impression of who she was. She didn't want them thinking she was just a scardy little Twoleg pet. Pumpkin starightened up and began her journey through the house. She looked around at all the pelts thrown across soft rocks. Twolegs were always wasting pelts, killing animals for sport. Twolegs disgusted her. Then she thought of her own Twolegs. Her Twolegs would never waste pelts like this.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 5th, 2016, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Aria was so shocked she took a frightful step back. "You mean... cats go there to train?! Like, become friends with cats who tried to kill others?!" She'd guessed there was a separate place for bad cats, but she would've never considered other cats admiring them, and trying to follow in their footsteps! "Does that mean that if these Forest of Darkness cats or whatever can live in dreams, then StarClan cats can train others? For good, though." Dream walking was one thing, but training was a whole other matter! Of course, not that I fully know what the word training means...
"Yeah," Maplefur responded with a grim smile. "Not all of them know the full extent of what they're doing- I've heard the Dark Forest cats use their weaknesses against them, and tell them that they're going to end up helping their clan by making them stronger. But some cats know what they're doing, and are fully happy to learn how to kill other cats. They go along with the Dark Forest cats' plans, and they're just as evil as the cats that actually live there." Maplefur paused, wonder if Starclan would ever train cats. "I haven't hear of Starclan training cats, but that doesn't mean that they don't. I mean, I'm sure they'd do something for us if the Dark Forest ever tried to attack."

Old November 5th, 2016, 05:50 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
"Yeah," Maplefur responded with a grim smile. "Not all of them know the full extent of what they're doing- I've heard the Dark Forest cats use their weaknesses against them, and tell them that they're going to end up helping their clan by making them stronger. But some cats know what they're doing, and are fully happy to learn how to kill other cats. They go along with the Dark Forest cats' plans, and they're just as evil as the cats that actually live there." Maplefur paused, wonder if Starclan would ever train cats. "I haven't hear of Starclan training cats, but that doesn't mean that they don't. I mean, I'm sure they'd do something for us if the Dark Forest ever tried to attack."
"Wait - did you say attack?!" Fria's heart started to race. These dead cats can attack the living? How does that even work?! She tried to calm herself, taking a deep breath in. "But... How? How in the world can evil dead cats come our of death and attack the Clans?" The clack and white cat's fur was spiked up in confusion and fear. Sure, she hadn't seen a lot, but never in her lifetime did she think she'd see the living being attacked by the non-living!

Old November 5th, 2016, 06:06 PM

Quote:
"Wait - did you say attack?!" Fria's heart started to race. These dead cats can attack the living? How does that even work?! She tried to calm herself, taking a deep breath in. "But... How? How in the world can evil dead cats come our of death and attack the Clans?" The clack and white cat's fur was spiked up in confusion and fear. Sure, she hadn't seen a lot, but never in her lifetime did she think she'd see the living being attacked by the non-living!
Maplefur blinked, finally at a loss of words. "I'm not sure," she admitted. "It hasn't happened since I've been in the clans, and even the elders in my clans say they've never seen it happen. They swear it has though." Looking up at the sky, she noticed with a twinge how fast the time was passing. I'll have to go soon... She quickly hid her wistful expression, not wanting to ruin Fria's mood, before turning with a new sense of urgency to her sister. "So have you made any new friends? Any competition for attention I should be worrying about?" She flashed Fria a teasing glance.

Old November 6th, 2016, 06:25 AM
a lonely nobody

Not caring Maplefur had purposely changed the subject, Fria stood a little straighter and replied, "No, actually. My Twolegs haven't taken in any other animals, and they take very good care of me. As for friends...there's some cats nearby who I've taken a liking to. There's a quite nice feline just down the street..." Fria knew she sounded wishful. "Oh - Maplefur you wouldn't dare think that I'd... that we'd become...!"

Old November 6th, 2016, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Not caring Maplefur had purposely changed the subject, Fria stood a little straighter and replied, "No, actually. My Twolegs haven't taken in any other animals, and they take very good care of me. As for friends...there's some cats nearby who I've taken a liking to. There's a quite nice feline just down the street..." Fria knew she sounded wishful. "Oh - Maplefur you wouldn't dare think that I'd... that we'd become...!"
Maplefur flicked her ears up. "That we'd become...?" She was ready to hear all about whoever this cat was. She was happy for her sister, yet she couldn't help but feel a pang that she had missed so much of Fria's life already, and she knew that by being in her clan they would always have some distance between them.