Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:32 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old October 11th, 2016, 07:28 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Home of the Split Siblings

Fria emerged from her den, stretching in the morning sunshine. She neatly hopped onto her fence and balanced there, looking around at her neighbors. Row after row of prefect white Twoleg homes lay for what seemed like forever, and in a way, it was a bit confining. But Fria didn't mind. The black and white she cat was content with the little patch of grass on back of her den, and didn't need much more. Though at the back of her mind, there was a piece of her that wished the rest of hey family would sometime - somehow - come visit...

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; October 29th, 2016 at 08:15 PM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:46 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Fria emerged from her den, stretching in the morning sunshine. She neatly hopped onto her fence and balanced there, looking around at her neighbors. Row after row of prefect white Twoleg homes lay for what seemed like forever, and in a way, it was a bit confining. But Fria didn't mind. The black and white she cat was content with the little patch of grass on back of her den, and didn't need much more. Though at the back of her mind, there was a piece of her that wished the rest of hey family would sometime - somehow - come visit...
Maplefur emerged from the tree line, finally spotting the linked fences of twolegplace she had been searching for. If I remember correctly, it should be near here... She scanned each nest, trying desperately to remember her mother's old twoleg house. As she searched each one over, she noticed a cat jump up onto a nearby fence. Looking over the black and white she-cat, Maplefur could have sworn she recognized her. "Fria? Is that you?" Maplefur called out uncertantly, taking a step towards the kittypet's fence.

Old October 12th, 2016, 03:41 PM
a lonely nobody

Fria heard a cat's voice, and she jerked her head around. Narrowing her eyes, she saw a cat in the tree line, and if m when she looked harder, the black and white cat could've sworn she'd seen the brown fur before... "Maple? Maple, is that... you?" In the back of her mind Fria knew there was no way that cat was her long lost sibling, yet part of her held onto the hope. Oh, please let it be her!

Old October 31st, 2016, 10:17 PM
a lonely nobody

(Boop for Maple. Just start at the part where Fria thinks StarClan cats have powers XD)

Old November 2nd, 2016, 03:36 PM

Maplefur purred. "Starclan cats aren't alive. They're all dead cats that used to live in the clan. Leaders, warriors, queens, kits- they all go there. One day, I'll be up there with them, and then it will be my turn to send warnings and prophecies to the clans."

Old November 2nd, 2016, 03:57 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur purred. "Starclan cats aren't alive. They're all dead cats that used to live in the clan. Leaders, warriors, queens, kits- they all go there. One day, I'll be up there with them, and then it will be my turn to send warnings and prophecies to the clans."
"Soooo... it's kinda like an after life?" Fria herself had never witnessed death, but she'd heard all about it; cats falling over and not getting up, feeling their chest and not finding a heartbeat, and even just the disappearance of Someone. It seemed to be a scary thing, and the she cat wished she would never have to experience it. "But... how do they send messages? Do the dead walk among you?!" Fria shivered. That's impossible! Once cats are dead, surely they can't come back alive!

Old November 2nd, 2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
"Soooo... it's kinda like an after life?" Fria herself had never witnessed death, but she'd heard all about it; cats falling over and not getting up, feeling their chest and not finding a heartbeat, and even just the disappearance of Someone. It seemed to be a scary thing, and the she cat wished she would never have to experience it. "But... how do they send messages? Do the dead walk among you?!" Fria shivered. That's impossible! Once cats are dead, surely they can't come back alive!
"Yes, exactly like an after life! They don't walk among us- they stay up in Starclan hunting grounds for the most part. They send messages through our medicine cats- they can send signs in many ways. Its up to medicine cats to figure out what is a sign and what isn't. Sometimes it's easy to tell, like they will get a dream with a Starclan cat in it, and some are hard, like a special looking piece of prey." Maplefur recited what she had learned about Starclan from elders- she hadn't been in Thunderclan long enough for a medicine cat to receive a sign in front of her.

Old November 2nd, 2016, 04:44 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
"Yes, exactly like an after life! They don't walk among us- they stay up in Starclan hunting grounds for the most part. They send messages through our medicine cats- they can send signs in many ways. Its up to medicine cats to figure out what is a sign and what isn't. Sometimes it's easy to tell, like they will get a dream with a Starclan cat in it, and some are hard, like a special looking piece of prey." Maplefur recited what she had learned about Starclan from elders- she hadn't been in Thunderclan long enough for a medicine cat to receive a sign in front of her.
Fria had to grasp her thoughts. A medicine cat? "Is a medicine cat like a vet?" She asked, narrowing her eyes in confusion. "But dreams? How can dead cats walk in dreams? Are you sure they aren't just dreaming of cats they lost, and these StarClan cats aren't really entering their dreams?"

Old November 2nd, 2016, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Fria had to grasp her thoughts. A medicine cat? "Is a medicine cat like a vet?" She asked, narrowing her eyes in confusion. "But dreams? How can dead cats walk in dreams? Are you sure they aren't just dreaming of cats they lost, and these StarClan cats aren't really entering their dreams?"
Maplefur nodded. "Yeah, they know how to heal cats when they're sick. Well, for the most part. They can't save every cat, but a lot more cats would be lost without them." She paused for a moment, trying to find a way to explain to Fria how Starclan cats are indeed real. "The cats they dream of aren't always cats they knew- sometimes just past leaders or really old cats that contributed to the clans greatly. Or sometimes its just a cat from the medicine cat's clan that died a while ago, and even the medicine cat won't know them. They aren't just dreams though, because whenever they give a warning or a prophecy, it always comes true."

Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:18 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Maplefur nodded. "Yeah, they know how to heal cats when they're sick. Well, for the most part. They can't save every cat, but a lot more cats would be lost without them." She paused for a moment, trying to find a way to explain to Fria how Starclan cats are indeed real. "The cats they dream of aren't always cats they knew- sometimes just past leaders or really old cats that contributed to the clans greatly. Or sometimes its just a cat from the medicine cat's clan that died a while ago, and even the medicine cat won't know them. They aren't just dreams though, because whenever they give a warning or a prophecy, it always comes true."
Fria did her best to understand. "So... They are like vets." She paused. "I guess I'll just have to take your word for it!" She playfully shoved Maplefur, making sure to keep her balance. The black and white she cat knew her sister would never lie to her, but she still had a hard time captivating the picture Maplefur had created. "And you'll go to this StarClan when you die? Will you be able to come visit my dreams, too? I mean, I don't want you to die, but if you do... Before I do..."