Ryefur sat on a rock and thought about how he was a father now
Old December 11th, 2023, 03:53 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm was not happy with coming out to Twilight Falls, and she was surely going to let Spots know about it. The last time she had come here was when she found the corpse floating in the water, and she’d thrown up everywhere. Even though that had long since passed, it was as if the stench still permeated the air, defiling her very essence. Suppressing a shudder, she marched forward with a great deal of hesitance. She was here with Gingersplash, but seeing the way that the meeting had gone, and her current attitude, she doubted that this was going to be a fun excursion. Dang it, this sucked.

”Hey~ Do you know what burnet and borage look like? If not, Cowtuft taught me all about them!” She called to her companion who was hopefully still with her in an attempt to lighten the mood. Her migraine was starting to subside, but she wasn’t quite sure how long that’d last if the cat accompanying her were to try and argue with her for whatever reason. Ugh! Why had that darned calico healer sent her here? Stupid Spots, she was definitely getting a piece of her mind as soon as she got back…

[ @paris Sorry I took so long to get to this. Alch said that we didn’t actually need to find any herbs, however, Firestorm is familiar with moss and burnet and would more than likely be able to identify borage.]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 11th, 2023, 06:40 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: Twilight Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Firestorm

Firestorm was not happy with coming out to Twilight Falls, and she was surely going to let Spots know about it. The last time she had come here was when she found the corpse floating in the water, and she’d thrown up everywhere. Even though that had long since passed, it was as if the stench still permeated the air, defiling her very essence. Suppressing a shudder, she marched forward with a great deal of hesitance. She was here with Gingersplash, but seeing the way that the meeting had gone, and her current attitude, she doubted that this was going to be a fun excursion. Dang it, this sucked.

”Hey~ Do you know what burnet and borage look like? If not, Cowtuft taught me all about them!” She called to her companion who was hopefully still with her in an attempt to lighten the mood. Her migraine was starting to subside, but she wasn’t quite sure how long that’d last if the cat accompanying her were to try and argue with her for whatever reason. Ugh! Why had that darned calico healer sent her here? Stupid Spots, she was definitely getting a piece of her mind as soon as she got back…

[ @paris Sorry I took so long to get to this. Alch said that we didn’t actually need to find any herbs, however, Firestorm is familiar with moss and burnet and would more than likely be able to identify borage.]

Gingersplash
WindClan Warrior - She / Her

The dilute tortoiseshell hissed a response.

''I was told to look for moss and burnet, not borage!''
Gingersplash grumbled.

''Sorry,'' She muttered.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; December 11th, 2023 at 06:40 AM.
Old December 11th, 2023, 12:05 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Firestorm

The orange tabby smiled smugly as she FINALLY caught up with whatchamacallit. ”See, you were in such of a hurry that you missed it — come along now, let’s see what we can find,” Firestorm purred teasingly.

Maneuvering herself in front of her companion, she turned and gave her a slight smile ”And try to stop being so grumpy~” before bouncing away playfully. ”Burnet is red and fuzzy looking, I’ll go look for some of that if you go and hunt down some moss!” she called over her shoulder.

[ @paris ]

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 11th, 2023, 12:11 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: Twilight Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Firestorm

The orange tabby smiled smugly as she FINALLY caught up with whatchamacallit. ”See, you were in such of a hurry that you missed it — come along now, let’s see what we can find,” Firestorm purred teasingly.

Maneuvering herself in front of her companion, she turned and gave her a slight smile ”And try to stop being so grumpy~” before bouncing away playfully. ”Burnet is red and fuzzy looking, I’ll go look for some of that if you go and hunt down some moss!” she called over her shoulder.

[ @paris ]

Gingersplash
WindClan Warrior - She / Her

Gingersplash gave a snarl.

''I know what the herbs look like, thank you very much!'' The dilute tortoiseshell hissed.

The warrior stalked off towards the stream, carefully ripping moss from the ground.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old December 11th, 2023, 12:46 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Firestorm

Firestorm didn’t like whatshername’s attitude (no seriously, what had Spots called her? She couldn’t remember) but decided she wouldn’t say anything because they were kind of in a hurry. Whatever, she better fix it before she really drew her ire because she was not in the mood right now.

Scampering off to find the herbs, she hummed to herself softly. After a while of searching in sunny spots, she was finally able to spot a small patch of the herb. Unfortunately the patch she found didn’t have a lot. Hmm… she’d have to tell Cowtuft later, or maybe there was more elsewhere. Regardless, she carefully collected her herbs and went off in search of borage.

She spent a considerable amount of time searching for the secondary herb but had no luck. Maybe it wasn’t the season for it? She had spent a considerable amount of time in the medicine cat den, so she was pretty sure she knew what it looked like, but maybe not? Oh well, she’d tell Spots she didn’t find any later on.

Slightly disappointed, the small tabby made her way back to where she left her impromptu patrolmate.

[Burnet +3]
[ @paris shall they head back?]

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 12th, 2023, 11:44 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Wildstorm bounded his way into the area, deciding to jump beyond the waterfall and sit in the cave. "Ya see why I like This place? A cavern in this waterfall." @Swiftheart<3

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; December 12th, 2023 at 11:50 AM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 06:57 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rookscreech dashed around, stretching her muscled with some sprinting and climbing.
Old December 17th, 2023, 01:35 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

With Stempaw having failed to show, Creekchill left with just Hemlockhollow. The other warrior didn't strike him as very friendly upon their approach, so he just kept quiet for the trek to the falls. Staying silent wasn't his preference in the slightest, but he preferred it over awkward small talk.

Once they arrived, he looked over his shoulder at Hemlockhollow. "We should head into the cave and see if we can find some of those mushrooms. I guess stay away from any glowing 'shrooms, but if you want to mess around with them I won't tell anyone." Silently, he was hoping Hemlockhollow would seize that opportunity; it would be fun to have someone else to do interesting things with.

Glancing toward the dark mouth of the cave, he said, "I think we should stay close together. I don't want to be the thorn in a high rank's side today by telling them I lost one of their warriors in the cave, and I doubt you do either." Stars, getting put on tick duty again was not something he wanted. He'd lost count of the number of times that happened.

( I'm fine with doing the optional prompt if you want! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 20th, 2023, 01:12 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

╭────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ Stempawϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╮
(2/10)
Zipping through the tall grass, Stempaw made his way to Twilight falls. His patrol mates better still be there! Imagine he ran all this way to be alone, that def wouldn't be good! Wind whistling through the thin fur along his spine, he slowed to a trot and scented his surroundings. Dirt, dirt, grass... AHA! There! The smell of his mentor made his head snap in his direction. This was great! Now he just had to find them. After wandering around trying to find their exact location, he eventually gave and resorted to his sense of hearing; which made the job a hundred and ten percent easier. Lucky him!

Closing the distance within a few far spread bounds, he tumbled alongside his patrols mates. "Ello!" Announcing his arrival triumphantly, the little tom picked at the grass impatiently. " Sorry for the late arrival amigos! I lost track of time!" just now realizing what the were standing in front of, Stempaw gaped in amazement. "YO! It's dark in there! Do you think there's a badger hiding in there or something? Oh ho, ho, ho! That would be siiick!!" step closer, he gave the cave entrance a sniff. It didn't smell threatening... So it must be safe. "Wow! That's awesome! Anyway... What are we looking for again? Oh right mushrooms!" thoughts tumbling out openly, he flashed the two cats a look. " I bet I can get done before both of you in no time flat! Prepare to eat my dust!" without saying anything more, the hare brained cat darted into the cave entrance and into the great unknown.

| @Cherry~ @Spartan-117 |

╰────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ༒ϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...