Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:51 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by marshy
Today 07:49 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:45 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:34 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:32 PM

Old January 7th, 2018, 02:09 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
♡ wOOO ♡

he smirked silently, watching crimson from above. "you will learn how to be a guard once you have been approved by the entire tribe. it will take a long time, however. it has been many, many moons since the last outsider has joined. aspen swirl has told me of them. of all of them. you will learn to move quickly and silently through the territory in order to protect the hunters as they find prey for our tribe. for now, you are forgiven for your behavior, but once i have offically become your mentor, a punishment will ensue if it happens again." lone digger jumped down from his perch, muscles tense as he sat beneath the beech tree. "now, then. your questions seem plenty in quantity, but the rate at which you produce them may need to slow down. i am merely a tom of fifteen moons, for goodness sake," he purred with amusement, "in the tribe we work under a strict way to go through each day. the seer, lead guard, and leader hunter run the tribe, clearly. nobody is to speak against their rule.

"guards protect everybody in the tribe, right down to the most sickly elder. we make sure that the hunters find prey unharmed and that the seer is protected when travelling away from the camp. the lead guard assigns us patrols to be assigned to. we also mark the boundaries and ensure that nothing is out of order in the territory. the seer heals and guides us through every moon that passes. the hunters find prey for the tribe, and their leader also assigns them patrols. they are not to fight against anything. the queens, kits and elders are precious to the tribe, and are to be served before anyone else." he racked his mind for anything else, but found nothing, so he went on to the next question.

"the stars look over us. every single one of them. every moon, we gather 'round the stone of stars and look to the stars for guidance before we share any new news about the tribe. within the stars, the spirits of our lost ancestors roam, watching over us and helping everyone when needed. now, crimson. do you wish to know anything else?" lone digger cocked his head to to the side and waited patiently.
He nods slowly immediately repeating everything the tom Just said in his mind. He thinks for a bit and begins to speak again “ so my brother leads the guards... is there some rule about them having mates? I noticed the seer didn’t seem to have a mate and I know my brother doesn’t have one so ... is there some rule I should know about mates or..” his pelt heats up a bit in embarrassment. “ forgive me for asking such a question but I’m curious... can a guard be with a hunter?” He asks softly with a tilt of his head.
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:25 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly immediately repeating everything the tom Just said in his mind. He thinks for a bit and begins to speak again “ so my brother leads the guards... is there some rule about them having mates? I noticed the seer didn’t seem to have a mate and I know my brother doesn’t have one so ... is there some rule I should know about mates or..” his pelt heats up a bit in embarrassment. “ forgive me for asking such a question but I’m curious... can a guard be with a hunter?” He asks softly with a tilt of his head.
lone digger didn't know why, but his stomach twisted at the questions. "the leaders may have mates, yes, but many dissaprove of it due to it being distracting. there are no current rules about relationships from what i believe, besides there being no tolerance for a relationship with an outsider." he blinked and huffed quietly. "it is mostly seen as unlikely to happen, but my own parents were a guard and a hunter, so i can infer that it is alright. but, i am definitely not sure about anything other than molly-tom relationships within the tribe. though, i would like to know, for personal reasons." his tail twitched and he gazed at crimson with a piercing intensity. only ending heart knew of his sexuality, and until he became trusted, crimson would have to wonder what he meant.
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:29 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
lone digger didn't know why, but his stomach twisted at the questions. "the leaders may have mates, yes, but many dissaprove of it due to it being distracting. there are no current rules about relationships from what i believe, besides there being no tolerance for a relationship with an outsider." he blinked and huffed quietly. "it is mostly seen as unlikely to happen, but my own parents were a guard and a hunter, so i can infer that it is alright. but, i am definitely not sure about anything other than molly-tom relationships within the tribe. though, i would like to know, for personal reasons." his tail twitched and he gazed at crimson with a piercing intensity. only ending heart knew of his sexuality, and until he became trusted, crimson would have to wonder what he meant.
He nods quickly “ okay. I would like to know too since I’m not exactly interested in females.” He Says casually as he begins to look around “ okay than... um ... is there some ceremony or something for cats to become full mates or is that some myth?” He asks calmly as he felt the intensity of lone diggers gaze and he began to feel a bit uncomfortable “ ... did I say something wrong?”
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:46 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He nods quickly “ okay. I would like to know too since I’m not exactly interested in females.” He Says casually as he begins to look around “ okay than... um ... is there some ceremony or something for cats to become full mates or is that some myth?” He asks calmly as he felt the intensity of lone diggers gaze and he began to feel a bit uncomfortable “ ... did I say something wrong?”
the tom chuckled before standing. "the only 'ceremony' that mates may have is announcing it at the gathering. most only announce if they are expecting kits, though. it wouldn't take long for the tribe to put two-and-two together. did you have your eye on anyone in the hunters' rank?" he shook his head amusedly and stepped closer to the other, padding in a circle around him. "nothing, really." lone digger purred and watched every single movement crimson made, staring at every emotion that flitted across his face. not attracted to females. that certainly sounds familiar. his chest heaved before he returned to watching the tom, staying silent.
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:51 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
the tom chuckled before standing. "the only 'ceremony' that mates may have is announcing it at the gathering. most only announce if they are expecting kits, though. it wouldn't take long for the tribe to put two-and-two together. did you have your eye on anyone in the hunters' rank?" he shook his head amusedly and stepped closer to the other, padding in a circle around him. "nothing, really." lone digger purred and watched every single movement crimson made, staring at every emotion that flitted across his face. not attracted to females. that certainly sounds familiar. his chest heaved before he returned to watching the tom, staying silent.
He shakes his head “ no I don’t. Was simply wondering..” he says as he begins to step back a bit. “ but I do have my eye on a guard. However he may not be... interested in a guy like me” he says calmly almost playfully as he looks at the tom. His eyes glowed softly as he watches Lone digger “ what is it? Staring at me and my movements is rather unbecoming of you. Checking me out? “ He purrs playfully
Old January 7th, 2018, 03:01 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He shakes his head “ no I don’t. Was simply wondering..” he says as he begins to step back a bit. “ but I do have my eye on a guard. However he may not be... interested in a guy like me” he says calmly almost playfully as he looks at the tom. His eyes glowed softly as he watches Lone digger “ what is it? Staring at me and my movements is rather unbecoming of you. Checking me out? “ He purrs playfully
lone digger snickered before leaping towards the beech tree, sliding up the trunk and hiding in the branches, pelt blending in. he jumped around the the trees in the area silently, moving quickly as to hopefully confuse crimson. "i will give you a sneak peek into what it's like being a guard within the tribe of falling stars." he laughed and soared through every tree, moving in a circle but staying hidden. once he was finished with it, he landed lightly on the branch that he had been on when the other had arrived. a devious glint sparkled in his eye, his chest puffed proudly. his small for made that trick easy, along with plently of practice using it against aspen swirl. it was his own trick, really. a very useful move that he had thought of while in the den of healing. it was effective and gave plenty of time to attack while the opponent was distracted, trying to find the user's location. it worked like a charm, until aspen swirl became rather skilled at pinpointing his location and tackling him down, but certainly a rogue with no correct training could do that.
Old January 7th, 2018, 03:09 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
lone digger snickered before leaping towards the beech tree, sliding up the trunk and hiding in the branches, pelt blending in. he jumped around the the trees in the area silently, moving quickly as to hopefully confuse crimson. "i will give you a sneak peek into what it's like being a guard within the tribe of falling stars." he laughed and soared through every tree, moving in a circle but staying hidden. once he was finished with it, he landed lightly on the branch that he had been on when the other had arrived. a devious glint sparkled in his eye, his chest puffed proudly. his small for made that trick easy, along with plently of practice using it against aspen swirl. it was his own trick, really. a very useful move that he had thought of while in the den of healing. it was effective and gave plenty of time to attack while the opponent was distracted, trying to find the user's location. it worked like a charm, until aspen swirl became rather skilled at pinpointing his location and tackling him down, but certainly a rogue with no correct training could do that.
He just stood there for a second, with his eyes closed and his nose flaring a bit and soon. He turns around looking at Lone digger straight in the eye, “ that was amazing! If a other rouge was here he would definitely be dead by now. Luckily ending heart taught me a bit of tracking and I’ve worked on my tracking for a while now. “ he purrs happily. His eyes glowed a bit as he begins to step back a bit “ ... or was I not supposed to find you yet? “ he asks worryingly. “ oh I wasn’t supposed to huh um...” he begins to look around his tail flicking a bit as he begins to crouch a bit and suddenly jump at a tree trying to get a branch but he only ended up breaking the thing and landing hard onto the ground. “ ow! ... how do you do that?!” He hisses annoyed from the small pain as he begins to stand up and shake his pelt a bit.
Old January 7th, 2018, 03:21 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He just stood there for a second, with his eyes closed and his nose flaring a bit and soon. He turns around looking at Lone digger straight in the eye, “ that was amazing! If a other rouge was here he would definitely be dead by now. Luckily ending heart taught me a bit of tracking and I’ve worked on my tracking for a while now. “ he purrs happily. His eyes glowed a bit as he begins to step back a bit “ ... or was I not supposed to find you yet? “ he asks worryingly. “ oh I wasn’t supposed to huh um...” he begins to look around his tail flicking a bit as he begins to crouch a bit and suddenly jump at a tree trying to get a branch but he only ended up breaking the thing and landing hard onto the ground. “ ow! ... how do you do that?!” He hisses annoyed from the small pain as he begins to stand up and shake his pelt a bit.

lone digger cocked his head to the side. "well, once i have stopped, then you should be able to find me." he shrugged and jumped over to crimson before falling, on his paws, to the ground. his ears flicked and he examined the actions of the other tom, flinching as he fell. "well, for one, my small size makes me lighter than most cats, which then makes it easier to move around. but, really, you're doing it all wrong." lone digger crept forwards and nudged crimson towards the tree trunk. "you must be quick to decide which branch will carry your weight, and how much power and balance it will require to jump up to it. if it is too high, then move to a different tree unless you plan to be manually climbing until sunrise." he looked up and calculated everything before leaping, but he didn't land on a branch. instead, he launched himself off of the trunk midair and landed on a branch in the tree beside it. after landing, he winked down at crimson.
Old January 7th, 2018, 03:28 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

lone digger cocked his head to the side. "well, once i have stopped, then you should be able to find me." he shrugged and jumped over to crimson before falling, on his paws, to the ground. his ears flicked and he examined the actions of the other tom, flinching as he fell. "well, for one, my small size makes me lighter than most cats, which then makes it easier to move around. but, really, you're doing it all wrong." lone digger crept forwards and nudged crimson towards the tree trunk. "you must be quick to decide which branch will carry your weight, and how much power and balance it will require to jump up to it. if it is too high, then move to a different tree unless you plan to be manually climbing until sunrise." he looked up and calculated everything before leaping, but he didn't land on a branch. instead, he launched himself off of the trunk midair and landed on a branch in the tree beside it. after landing, he winked down at crimson.
( I’m going to do a cute thing and you can’t stop me!! ) He nods slowly as he watches lone digger listening to each word but his plet heated up a bit when Lone digger winked at him. He begins to look at the tree truck and suddenly runs towards it jumping onto it and launching himself off it but he didn’t really think on his landing and ended up suddenly and accidentally tackling lone digger off his branch and they fell to the floor a bit hard but thankfully they were some dead plants to block the fall a bit. He growls a bit as he begins to get up only to find himself right in top of lone digger. His eyes widened as he immediately begins to speak “ I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to ..” he trails off as he begins to move his paw “ I’ll get off you now”
Old January 7th, 2018, 03:45 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
( I’m going to do a cute thing and you can’t stop me!! ) He nods slowly as he watches lone digger listening to each word but his plet heated up a bit when Lone digger winked at him. He begins to look at the tree truck and suddenly runs towards it jumping onto it and launching himself off it but he didn’t really think on his landing and ended up suddenly and accidentally tackling lone digger off his branch and they fell to the floor a bit hard but thankfully they were some dead plants to block the fall a bit. He growls a bit as he begins to get up only to find himself right in top of lone digger. His eyes widened as he immediately begins to speak “ I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to ..” he trails off as he begins to move his paw “ I’ll get off you now”
♡ oh my g od ♡

lone digger yelped as he was tackled from the branch, flailing in the air until he hit the ground. an oomph slipped from his mouth, his eyes shut tightly and front paws placed on crimson's chest. the tom whimpered quietly, afraid to move in fear of having injured anything. "you," he gasped, having had the wind knocked from him, "are really heavy." his head fell back against the dead plants under them, eyes opening to stare at crimson with dilated pupils. "and your pelt is very warm." his tail raised and curled around crimson's leg, pulling it with a surprising strength and rolling them around, trapping crimson beneath him. "always keep your senses alert." lone digger purred before licking crimson's cheek, stepping away and leaping up the tree again. "now, try again, only this time, don't end up making us fall." he chuckled and crouched down, waiting.