Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fiercefire is Back!
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:43 AM
talons in winter
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:43 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:42 AM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:41 AM
Cal and Honey's first...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:40 AM

Old April 28th, 2018, 06:58 AM
The magic rainbow kitty!

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benrito View Post
??? bye
Old April 28th, 2018, 07:48 AM
Sugar Dust

My Mood: Crazy

Sharppaw stumbled on a sharp rock(Hahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhhhaaaa Sharprock is his warrior name) while patrolling the border between Shadowclan.
Old April 28th, 2018, 06:04 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Deranged Llama sorry if the post isn't good... i'm really tired ^^'

Hardly even noticing that he had crossed into clan territory, a grey tabby wandered aimlessly about. He never really liked the Dusk Syndicate - he in fact had greatly disliked it - but still... at least then he had a place to go. At least when he was part of the Syndicate he didn't have to worry about being on his own or being alone, he had other cats that could keep him company and talk to. The tom wasn't one who enjoyed his alone time and therefore he had always appreciated the rare friendly cat in the Syndicate that he didn't mind just sitting and talking. The conflicting thoughts caused him to feel a slight twinge due to his sudden loneliness.

Kacey suddenly stopped as he thought about the Syndicate. He had always secretly wished for when he would no longer have to be apart of them. No longer have to share the same den with cats that would ruthlessly murder others without a blink of an eye.... But here he was. Free from the Syndicate, yet left all alone. Kacey wasn't the type to live by themselves without missing company, he had been alone when he was a kit and nearly died during the time - hence how he ended up with the Syndicate. The tom never learned how to survive on his own.

Why did I come here? Blinking in surprise, the tabby glanced around at the lush trees that were recovering with the promise of spring. Why was he attracted to the forest? It nearly felt familiar, but he couldn't put his paw on it.... No. He couldn't have known this place. The conclusion caused him to become more cautious and weary in the area.
(( oc : sorry for the long delay; i have finals coming up and my posts will be spaced far apart as well as much shorter in length ))

Sweetfawn was padding absentmindedly through the forest, letting her paws lead her through the familiar turf of her home when she caught scent of a non-ThunderClan cat. Instinctively, her fur shivered up and prickled on her spine. Her clawed ear gave a twinge as she remembered what had happened the last time she'd encountered a cat from outside of her home. It had definitely not been a pretty scene. Shaking her memories away, Sweetfawn focused instead on the present. She crept stealthily through the undergrowth until she spottted the intruder. It was a tabby tom cat, and the female felt an urge of patriotic news rise up inside her. She had to question him! The young warrior stepped out of the shadows and met his gaze. "What are you doing in ThunderClan territory?" She asked, a hint of a challenge in her voice.
Old April 28th, 2018, 06:15 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

Thornwhisker shivered. "Fine, but I'm not getting in the water. It's so....watery!" He shivered again, then bounced in the direction of the creek.
(( oc : sorry for the long delay; I have finals coming up and my posts will be spaced far apart as well as much shorter in length ))

Sweetfawn danced after him gracefully, her senses alert. When she reached the river, she looked around. A noise caught her attention, and a moment later she spotted a shrew popping out of a cluster of roots at the base of a tree near the water. She angled her ears toward it and faced Thornwhisker. "Over there." She whispered, excitment shining in her eyes.
Old April 28th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
"Agreed," Firefall mewed, nodding slightly as he walked beside the other tom. He despised the thought of another war, the thought of death surging through the Clans over something that would resolve itself made him saddened. "I don't think I'd be able to go through another pointless fight," he replied, Firefall was 54 moons, somewhat small for his age, he was often mistaken as a young warrior. The tom had battled in wars for his Clan before, and the pacifist tom hated the idea of another. But at least there were peaceful times now, with prey-filled territories and calmness between the felines of each Clan."Better than my fighting for sure," he chuckled, smiling slightly. It was true, Firefall was almost too nervous to be a capable fighter, it was somewhat annoying to him. "I'd be glad," he replied. He added a fake hint of pride to it, obviously somewhat joking around. He glanced ahead of him, making sure they were heading the right way, once he saw he hadn't strayed from the path, he turned back to Flintheart. He continued on, seeing the little clearing in the distance, grinning. "Just over here!" He mewed, quickening his pace quickly. Once he entered, he felt at ease. It was bright and sunny out, there were flowers on the sides and plenty of space in the middle of the little clearing.
“You know, most cats think I’m some old warhawk in Thunderclan,” Flintheart mentioned as they went on their way, “It is mostly because of how irritable I can be with my apprentices and the youth of the clans in general.” He gave a gentle shrug and a warm chuckle before looking off into the trees out of slight embarrassment of the matter before turning back to look at Firefall with his tail twitching behind him. “It is probably because my father was a huge ‘charge-into-battle’ type though and they all expect me to walk in his pawsteps or whatever they say,” The tomcat shook his head, “Between you and me though, I am not into war whatsoever. So many of our problems with the clans could be talked out rather than with teeth and claws. I’m rambling though, so I’ll stop there for that.” In the past, the old warrior had been much of a talker, always keeping to himself and thinking silently where nobody could bother him. With this orange-furred feline, however, he felt comfortable around for once in his life. He did not seem to cower or treat him like an elder (probably because they were around the same age) and Flintheart was thankful for that. He did not reply any further to their conversation about hunting and fighting - only simply gave a heartwarming smile and dipped his head in a silent agreement. Sometimes, the Burmilla had learned, there did not have to be words in order to make a point. They walked in a peaceful silence for awhile now, being lead to a small sanctuary that Firefall knew and used to get away from the burden of clan-life. Flintheart gently hummed to himself, letting the warm rays of sunlight soothe his back as they weaved through the undergrowth of the Thunderclan hunting grounds without any interruptions to disturb them both. The grey-furred male was taken away from the silence and softened sounds of nature though when Firefall mewed excitedly that they had reached their destination, which made his ears perk in surprise and their own sole excitement. The other male quickened his pace from beside him, leaving his side to go off into the small clearing. This prompted Flintheart to race after him, bounding through the uncut fresh green grass as the two warriors entered the sunlit clearing, beautiful flowers of various colors surrounding the area and just letting the stress and anxious emotions that he was feeling melt away. “Woah..” Flintheart murmured, under his breath as his green-hued eyes scanned the scene with interest, “This place is truly as beautiful as you said it was..” He looked at Firefall, who looked relaxed being here, his orange fur seeming to glow in the warm sunlight. The warrior looked happy and calm, which made the Burmilla stare for a moment in silence before he shook his head. The tom’s muzzle turned hot with embarrassment as he settled down in the softened grass and wrapped his tail around his front paws without trouble. “This place must be quite the heavenly spot for a nap now and then.”
Old April 28th, 2018, 08:41 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@ItsATryp

Watertail tapped her tail lightly against the stone floor of the training cave impatiently. “Where is that Apprentice?” She muttered, peering out into the light to see what time it was. Late as always, that’s Thrushpaw! She thought angrily, her whiskers twitching and her ears flattening. He was supposed to be here for battle training nearly an hour ago! Her paws were tapping to her tail’s rhythm, and soon her whole body was twitching impatiently. She wrinkled her nose, and called out: “Thrushpaw! Are you out there?” Impatiently, she stalked outside and peered around the woods.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 29th, 2018, 12:59 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

(( oc : sorry for the long delay; I have finals coming up and my posts will be spaced far apart as well as much shorter in length ))

Sweetfawn danced after him gracefully, her senses alert. When she reached the river, she looked around. A noise caught her attention, and a moment later she spotted a shrew popping out of a cluster of roots at the base of a tree near the water. She angled her ears toward it and faced Thornwhisker. "Over there." She whispered, excitment shining in her eyes.
Thornwhisker saw the shrew, but failed to slow down in time. He hustled past Sweetfawn And tumbled into the creek.

(That's ok.)
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 29th, 2018, 05:34 PM
I am the one

My Mood: Chatty
Default Hi!

I am an apprentice. Will anyone train me?
Old April 29th, 2018, 08:42 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesregion View Post
Aspiringspirit nodded. "Take a!! The time you need." She sat down as well be grooming her fur.

wolfcall was hesitant to leave, not that sure she would just let him go like that. he back away, ever so slowly, staring at her like she was a viper. then, he turn around and made a run for camp. when he was getting close to the entrance, he slow down, not wanting to just burst into there. that would give a lot of unwanted attention. wolfcall wonder what he would do, he could leave thunderclan and live out his calling or, or just stay here and be.. a clan cat.

[ should we end the roleplay here? ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 29th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post

wolfcall was hesitant to leave, not that sure she would just let him go like that. he back away, ever so slowly, staring at her like she was a viper. then, he turn around and made a run for camp. when he was getting close to the entrance, he slow down, not wanting to just burst into there. that would give a lot of unwanted attention. wolfcall wonder what he would do, he could leave thunderclan and live out his calling or, or just stay here and be.. a clan cat.

[ should we end the roleplay here? ]
And scene :3)

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)