Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old August 31st, 2020, 12:35 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post
// @Trouble
Spottedfoot regarded the tom-kit with interest at the mention of 'Lionmeanie,' wondering just how that title of RiverClan's leader came to be.

"Have you even met Lionstar, little one? Hmmmm. That is a good point. You don't want to be held back. But would Lionstar keep you from being an apprentice-- or would he give you a promotion? I dare you to ask him."

This was all horrible, terrible advice, Spotted knew. She snorted. Why was it so fun to give?
"He delayed my ceremony because I went to find mom." Ebonykit stucl his tongue out. "And I know he'll demote me."

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 2nd, 2020, 03:55 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Cobra
Some backbone. Interesting. Stormtalon regarded Owlflight with cold scrutiny, however, still not in the mood for antics.

You’re confusing lack of ability with lack of interest,” he retorted. “I’m not here to discuss daydreams. I just want Brightkit kept away from here. StarClan- he’s been avoiding his nursery chores by wasting away afternoons in the Elder’s den.”

Storm realized he was sounding like a miffed parent once again--though he had neither mate nor kits--but the smoke-colored tabby couldn't stop himself.

Old September 2nd, 2020, 04:29 AM
Procrastinator

// @Trouble
"Because you went to find-- who now?" Spottedfoot's ears perked up, betraying her interest. "Hmmmph. Sounds like you've got a story for me, too, Ebony! Fair is fair." The patchy elder swiveled in her nest, trying to get comfortable before she prodded for the kit's tale. "Do tell, do tell."

Old September 2nd, 2020, 06:17 AM
full time disappointment

Quote:
// @Trouble
"Because you went to find-- who now?" Spottedfoot's ears perked up, betraying her interest. "Hmmmph. Sounds like you've got a story for me, too, Ebony! Fair is fair." The patchy elder swiveled in her nest, trying to get comfortable before she prodded for the kit's tale. "Do tell, do tell."
"Well I was a rogue and I joined and then I met Burningkit who was still nice and then I went out of camp after Burningkit who had escaped and then again to find Mom and then Lion delayed my ceremony a half moon and then another half moon when he found out I snuck out again and then Mommy came and yelled at Lionmeanie that she wanted me back but I wanted to stay here so he yelled at Mom and she said she was disappointed in me and then she left and then Burningkit turned mean."
(That hurt to write lol)

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 4th, 2020, 08:05 PM
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

"Well I was a rogue and I joined and then I met Burningkit who was still nice and then I went out of camp after Burningkit who had escaped and then again to find Mom and then Lion delayed my ceremony a half moon and then another half moon when he found out I snuck out again and then Mommy came and yelled at Lionmeanie that she wanted me back but I wanted to stay here so he yelled at Mom and she said she was disappointed in me and then she left and then Burningkit turned mean."
(That hurt to write lol)
Spottedfoot stared at the little tom-kit with a frozen expression of surprise. When the blotchy she-cat finally recovered, trying to sort the pieces of the story in her mind, she huffed in amusement. Kits had a lot in common with elders after all; neither understood the concept of ‘oversharing’. “Well in that case, didn’t Lionmeanie do you a favor, since you wanted to stay here?

Old September 4th, 2020, 08:08 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:

Spottedfoot stared at the little tom-kit with a frozen expression of surprise. When the blotchy she-cat finally recovered, trying to sort the pieces of the story in her mind, she huffed in amusement. Kits had a lot in common with elders after all; neither understood the concept of ‘oversharing’. “Well in that case, didn’t Lionmeanie do you a favor, since you wanted to stay here?
Ebonykit shook his head, before pausing for a moment and nodding. "I... I guess," the fluffy tom-kit admitted. "But I still don't like him."

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 5th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

Ebonykit shook his head, before pausing for a moment and nodding. "I... I guess," the fluffy tom-kit admitted. "But I still don't like him."
Spottedfood snorted loudly. "And that's your choice," she mewed, her voice holding a note of finality. At this she-cat's age, it was clear to her that no cats really changed their minds [unless they wanted to do so]. No matter the facts, no matter the danger, no matter the bias. It wasn't personal; it was just that every cat needed to learn stuff for themselves.

The aged molly tried to stretch, frowning when she realized her leg had fallen asleep during the exchange. It must've been the stupid way she was leaning on it. "All right now. You've got your story. Run along, Ebony. And-- if you do decide to try the bee's nest prank, I expect you'll return to give old Spottedfoot an account of the whole thing, mmm?"

Old September 5th, 2020, 06:54 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:

Spottedfood snorted loudly. "And that's your choice," she mewed, her voice holding a note of finality. At this she-cat's age, it was clear to her that no cats really changed their minds [unless they wanted to do so]. No matter the facts, no matter the danger, no matter the bias. It wasn't personal; it was just that every cat needed to learn stuff for themselves.

The aged molly tried to stretch, frowning when she realized her leg had fallen asleep during the exchange. It must've been the stupid way she was leaning on it. "All right now. You've got your story. Run along, Ebony. And-- if you do decide to try the bee's nest prank, I expect you'll return to give old Spottedfoot an account of the whole thing, mmm?"
Ebonykit nodded. “Okay,” he said before running out of the den.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 5th, 2020, 06:56 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Mothheart flicks her tail.
Open for stories
Old September 29th, 2020, 12:29 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Ridgekit was bigger now, growing stronger each day. He had been a good kit, as good as he could be, ever since the last clan meeting. He shivered, wondering where the kit and the pregnant molly had ended up after they had been chased off. He'd do anything to avoid that. The thought of being alone scared him almost as much as that thought of swimming!

Shaking the thoughts from his head, the little pale puffball stepped into the Elder's Den and gave a polite mrow in greeting. He smiled to himself. Rigdekit had grown fond of the elders, big and grumpy as they might be. They had been warriors once and his respect for them was strong. His bright pale green eyes scanned the den, looking for anyone who might be in need of assistance or, if he was really lucky, looking to share a story.

@SorrelClaw