Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM

Old April 19th, 2022, 11:00 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
"I don't remember."
"mentors seem kind of bossy to me... i hope i get a nice one.. " Whisperkit meowed quietly.

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old April 19th, 2022, 11:02 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogueheart View Post
"mentors seem kind of bossy to me... i hope i get a nice one.. " Whisperkit meowed quietly.
"Pray to StarClan, little one."
Old April 19th, 2022, 11:03 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
"Pray to StarClan, little one."
Whisperkit nodded "i will"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old April 19th, 2022, 11:04 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogueheart View Post
Whisperkit nodded "i will"
*Iceheart told Whisperkit that she should go back to the nursery as to not worry her mother*
Old April 19th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
*Iceheart told Whisperkit that she should go back to the nursery as to not worry her mother*
Whisperkit nodded and paddled off.

Old May 18th, 2022, 04:50 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Rubblegaze looked at ( @Aqua Catrina ) Whisperkit and told her,”Would you like to hear a story?
Old May 18th, 2022, 07:47 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshCloud67 View Post
Rubblegaze looked at ( @Aqua Catrina ) Whisperkit and told her,”Would you like to hear a story?
"yes!" Whisperkit meowed happily...

Old May 18th, 2022, 05:04 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Rubblegaze looked at the tiny kit,”A long time ago, the four clans came to be from cats that lived in the mountains…”
Old May 23rd, 2022, 09:43 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

(Open. Please only reply if it's more than a small paragraph. Nothing against shorter posts, but I'm in the mood for a longer roleplay at the moment! Thank you! And you won't find Poppy on the Allegiances at the moment because she's new and I submitted her only a few days ago, just so no one's confused.)

It was dark. The air smelled strongly of cat dirt. The carpeted floor around her was discolored and in bad condition. Splintered wood and broken glass was scattered around the ground at her paws. Light shone into the small twoleg den through a single window, revealing a single doorway leading into another room. The yellow patch of light slid across the room, distorting slightly until it faded away with the monster that had created it as it passed the house on the nearby thunderpath.

Turning her head, the cat saw the dark shape of another cat lounging on a lumpy, outdated, floral patterned sofa. Piercing blue eyes stared at her from the dark shadow, causing a shiver down her spine. Deep, dark, endless. They seemed to pull her into them. Fear immediately filled her mind. Those eyes. Always those eyes. Filled with indifference, disdain, hate, disgust, or nothing at all. The eyes of her mother.

The muted sound of a chair scraping from the other room shrouded in darkness. Heavy footfalls. The rough, low voice of a twoleg. She scrabbled back. Frantically, she looked at the couch, hoping for help. Any at all. Nothing. No cat sitting there. No dark shadow. No piercing blue eyes. She was alone. Not this. Not again. Glass shattering. A stabbing pain in her left flank. A cry of surprise and anger from her sister.

With a jolt, Poppythroat woke up, breathing heavily. Sunlight streamed into her den, casting shadows on the ground before her. The old she-cat's breathing slowed as she lay in her nest. It was the same camp. The same sky. The same rushing of the river, ever present. The same sunlight warming her dark ginger pelt. She was at home. Her real home. The only real home she'd ever known. Her gold eyes shut once more. Peace.

It seemed a moon never passed without the elder having that dream at least once. Bad memories of a life she once knew, a long, long, time ago. It seemed like the beginning of time, and yet it was still as vivid and clear to her now as if it had happened yesterday. Her life before she was a clan cat. Her youth. The more she was reminded of how bad her life had been, the more grateful she was that she had found Riverclan and had been lucky enough to become an apprentice in it. She often wondered what her life would have been like if she hadn't left that prison of a twoleg nest. Most likely, she would be dead.

With a deep inhale of breath, the lean molly hauled herself to a sitting position. Her short pelt stuck out at certain places, unruly from the short nap she'd taken. Poppythroat knew she needed to groom herself, but for the moment she soaked in the sun, eyes still closed. She could hear the sounds of cats in the clearing. The laughter of kits. The excited mewing of apprentices. The more relaxed tone of warriors. She took it all in. The solitude of the elders' den. The quiet stillness. Ah, how she enjoyed this. Her alone time. Time to hear herself, and the world around her.

But, she couldn't stay like this forever. Opening her eyes once more, Poppythroat started the needed job of grooming herself. She wasn't very old, compared to some other elders, but she was starting to slow down. Every now and then the ginger elder enjoyed going out into the territory and hunting or dusting off her fighting skills, just in case. In her mind, she still had a lot to offer to the clan. And who knows, maybe she's right.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:33 AM
I'm a roleplayer

My Mood: Lonely

Silverfish walked into the den, seeing Poppythroat in the far corner. She padded over to her nest. It seemed to be calling to her, saying simple things like "sleep" or "nap", but Silverfish ignored it. She couldn't bring herself to sleep. It was odd, but she felt like something would happen if she got in the nest. Nothing bad, but she felt uneasy sleeping at the moment.

Instead, she just padded over to Poppythroat. She sat quietly for a moment, but then she felt her eyes get heavy, and soon she was asleep. But before that, she got a good look at who was around her, just in case something bad happened.

In her dreams, Silverfish saw a ShadowClan she-cat that she recognized as Sunburst run straight towards her. It was odd, because Sunburst didn't run to her, it was more like through her. When she turned around Sunburst was talking with a RiverClan tom, whose name Silverfish couldn't remember. Was she sure it was a RiverClan cat? No. It just looked like one. She walked over to the two cats, and asked them what they were doing, but they didn't notice her. It was like... she wasn't there. So she tried again, but she asked louder. They didn't hear her. Then, just as quickly as it began, it ended.

Silverfish woke up and saw Poppythroat still in the corner. Odd dream, but it was over. Although, that didn't mean Silverfish was going to forget it. She told herself that she would talk to Sunburst at the next Gathering and tell her about the weird dream. She kept saying in her mind the same thing. It was just a dream. But that didn't make it stop feeling so real!