Today 10:29 PM

Old December 10th, 2016, 11:05 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow followed at a brisk pace. As he slowed once he reached the place that aricermist was now showing him, he gazed around. He did admit though, it did appear to be an excellent spot to do hunting. Many small creature would be attracted spot the berries, others to the acorn that fell form the nearby trees. "Wow, it's awesome." He gawked.
The she-cat looked around happily. "It is, I'm surprised not more of the clan come here to hunt. I'll hunt by a tree around here." She pointed with her tail to the direction she planed to hunt in.
She decided to hunt near a tree with a fair amount of acorns on the ground by its roots. She trotted over quietly, situating herself in some ferns near the tree, her tail down as she waited for prey to come by.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 10th, 2016, 11:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
The she-cat looked around happily. "It is, I'm surprised not more of the clan come here to hunt. I'll hunt by a tree around here." She pointed with her tail to the direction she planed to hunt in.
She decided to hunt near a tree with a fair amount of acorns on the ground by its roots. She trotted over quietly, situating herself in some ferns near the tree, her tail down as she waited for prey to come by.
Flamingarrow nodded and padded away searching for his own prey to catch. Who knows, maybe he might be able to catch something this time. He sniffed the ground and the air, his ears perked, searching for the tiniest noises. Soon a small rustle among the fallen leaves caught his attention. He dropped into a crouch, spotting a chipmunk. He crept slowly forwards and leaped out, landing squarely in the prey. Pride and satisfaction rushed through his veins. He picked the scrawny creature up and placed it by the bushes. "Leaf bare is almost here." He acknowledged quietly noting the thin frame of the chipmunk.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 10th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Flamingarrow nodded and padded away searching for his own prey to catch. Who knows, maybe he might be able to catch something this time. He sniffed the ground and the air, his ears perked, searching for the tiniest noises. Soon a small rustle among the fallen leaves caught his attention. He dropped into a crouch, spotting a chipmunk. He crept slowly forwards and leaped out, landing squarely in the prey. Pride and satisfaction rushed through his veins. He picked the scrawny creature up and placed it by the bushes. "Leaf bare is almost here." He acknowledged quietly noting the thin frame of the chipmunk.
"Mouse-dung!" Rivermist exclaimed. Her paws were over a small hole in the ground where a vole had escaped into. She brushed crushed leaves into the hole out of irritation but decided it wasn't worth it to get mad. "Tell me you're more successful than I am." Rivermist said, slightly jokingly

Old December 10th, 2016, 11:26 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
"Mouse-dung!" Rivermist exclaimed. Her paws were over a small hole in the ground where a vole had escaped into. She brushed crushed leaves into the hole out of irritation but decided it wasn't worth it to get mad. "Tell me you're more successful than I am." Rivermist said, slightly jokingly
He shrugged. "Somewhat. I caught a chipmunk, but there's no meat on it. It probably hardly enough to feed a 2 moons old kit!" He said exaggerating slightly, but knew it was to scrawny to do much for the Clan. Still, a catch was a catch, no matter how great it was. He would have to just keep working until the Clan was fed.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 10th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
He shrugged. "Somewhat. I caught a chipmunk, but there's no meat on it. It probably hardly enough to feed a 2 moons old kit!" He said exaggerating slightly, but knew it was to scrawny to do much for the Clan. Still, a catch was a catch, no matter how great it was. He would have to just keep working until the Clan was fed.
"I think I'll try something..." She said thoughtfully. She jumped onto a tree with low branches, climbing up to the lowest one. She sat on it, looking at the ground. From this view she could see a larger piece of ground. "I'm gonna practice before I try it on prey." She told the other, and flicked a leaf off the branch.
She positioned herself on the branch, and then leaped down towards the leaf. As she hit the ground, her front paws landed first, and they slid forward, so when the rest of her body landed she was flopped out. With her front paws far out in front of her, and the rest of her limbs in an awkward position, she felt herself warm up with embarrassment. (Idk how to fix my wording.)

Old December 10th, 2016, 11:44 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
"I think I'll try something..." She said thoughtfully. She jumped onto a tree with low branches, climbing up to the lowest one. She sat on it, looking at the ground. From this view she could see a larger piece of ground. "I'm gonna practice before I try it on prey." She told the other, and flicked a leaf off the branch.
She positioned herself on the branch, and then leaped down towards the leaf. As she hit the ground, her front paws landed first, and they slid forward, so when the rest of her body landed she was flopped out. With her front paws far out in front of her, and the rest of her limbs in an awkward position, she felt herself warm up with embarrassment. (Idk how to fix my wording.)
(It looks fine)
Flamingarrow watched as she leaped into the tree. His green orbs were trained in her as she moved along the branches. "What?" He mumbled, unable for her to hear. He was confused, how was sitting in a tree going to catch prey. Then he realized as she jumped, landing clumsily on the fallen leaf. He held back a snicker of amusement as she slid, but quickly silenced himself. "Good thinking. Shall we try it?" He said leaping into a sturdy looking dogwood tree. He climbed up stealthily, his claws digging in easily into the serrated bark. Once high enough he crouched down and began waiting for the prey.
Old December 10th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
(It looks fine)
Flamingarrow watched as she leaped into the tree. His green orbs were trained in her as she moved along the branches. "What?" He mumbled, unable for her to hear. He was confused, how was sitting in a tree going to catch prey. Then he realized as she jumped, landing clumsily on the fallen leaf. He held back a snicker of amusement as she slid, but quickly silenced himself. "Good thinking. Shall we try it?" He said leaping into a sturdy looking dogwood tree. He climbed up stealthily, his claws digging in easily into the serrated bark. Once high enough he crouched down and began waiting for the prey.
Rivermist stood and shook leaves from her pelt, before returning to the spot on the branch. As she watched for prey this time, she thought over what to do to avoid slipping when actually leaping on the prey. I'll make sure my whole body lands at the same time she told herself, not looking away from the nuts below her.

Old December 11th, 2016, 02:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Flamingarrow gave a nonchalant shrug. The loss of the rabbit had greatly dampened his spirits. He tried to be positive, but it didn't always work out that way for him. He said and gave Rivermist a nod of agreement. "Alright, there's no harm in trying I guess." He said falling into stride with her letting her lead the way.

Storkpaw smiled. "No problem, smart cats deserve kind compliments." He said in a gentle tone. "So, I know you like it here and obviously it's your new favorite place, but do you want to do something else? Or just hang here?" He asked for her opinion. He knew he probably needed to get back soon, but he really didn't care. Every moment he spent here with her felt like the best moment of his life.
Owlkit blinked, slightly surprised at being called smart. That was something she didn't hear often; no, it was something she had never heard. Energetic and excitable were words generally used to describe her, but smart? She wasn't quite sure what to make of it. He thinks I'm...smart? She thought, looking at him for a moment as though trying to figure out what he had meant by that. "Oh...let's stay here a little longer, and then we should probably get back before someone starts looking for us. Although I doubt they'd miss us right now, everybody's so busy with their own lives," Owlkit mewed. It was true; one thing she had noticed was that everyone was awfully busy with their lives, not really paying much attention to anyone else. Thank goodness Storkpaw had met her before, otherwise she would probably be alone...and desperate...at this point in her young life.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

(@Dizerel)

Autumnleaf gave a slight yawn and padded out of the camp’s entrance and out to the new, relocated hunting grounds of Thunderclan. With her kittens safe and asleep in the warmth of the nursery, the small queen took this time to take a nice, relaxing walk in the snowy forest. She lifted her gaze to watch as gentle, white snowflakes fell from the sky through the trees, landing on her muzzle as she smiled, her short tail bobbing from left to right contently. The she-cat pranced through the snow, powdery bursts of snow flying up and onto her long golden fur as she giggled and enjoyed the ending of Leaf-fall before it got any worse. Autumnleaf remembered a simple time when Lightningclaw and her were young kits and they enjoyed their first snow together. That was a fun, peaceful time. They had come so far from that time though and that made her purr with delight.

Last edited by Captain; December 11th, 2016 at 10:00 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
(@Dizerel)

Autumnleaf gave a slight yawn and padded out of the camp’s entrance and out to the new, relocated hunting grounds of Thunderclan. With her kittens safe and asleep in the warmth of the nursery, the small queen took this time to take a nice, relaxing walk in the snowy forest. She lifted her gaze to watch as gentle, white snowflakes fell from the sky through the trees, landing on her muzzle as she smiled, her short tail bobbing from left to right contently. The she-cat pranced through the snow, powdery bursts of snow flying up and onto her long golden fur as she giggled and enjoyed the ending of Leaf-fall before it got any worse. Autumnleaf remembered a simple time when Lightningclaw and her were young kits and they enjoyed their first snow together. That was a fun, peaceful time. They had come so far from that time though and that made her purr with delight.
"Hey there!" Lightningclaw said, walking up to his mate and affectionately eubbing muzzles with her. What are you doing out here?" He asked. It was a bit tougher for him tk be out in the cold, as his fur was a lot thinner, however Lightningclaw would never let anyone know that something was getting to him.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.