Today 10:42 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by occultation
Today 10:37 PM

Old December 20th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

(Bump @Lunacross Sorry I didn't want to bump so I decided to wait 48 hours in case you forgot)
Old December 21st, 2016, 09:38 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@fenic! @Hexict @Cloudy @Derpple and Ashie @Duskflight

The fallen leader rushed to the border where his paws where gently touched by the stream running there. His breath came in heavy pants, and he lowered his head to set Burningkit and Dapplekit down. The Savannah was exhausted, both physically and emotionally. He lowered himself to his large paws and gazed at his reflection in the iced river. "WE lost." he said quietly. His plans, along with the other leaders, had failed. He had no idea where they were now or if any of the others survived. He felt alone, and defeated. He stared at his reflection trying to think back over the details of the battle. Why, and how it failed, what he did wrong. He felt terrible, not only had he disappointed himself, he had disappointed his closest followers, his best and closets of friends, and his mate. He gazed down at his kits sadly, wondering how they would cope with the news.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

The fallen leader rushed to the border where his paws where gently touched by the stream running there. His breath came in heavy pants, and he lowered his head to set Burningkit and Dapplekit down. The Savannah was exhausted, both physically and emotionally. He lowered himself to his large paws and gazed at his reflection in the iced river. "WE lost." he said quietly. His plans, along with the other leaders, had failed. He had no idea where they were now or if any of the others survived. He felt alone, and defeated. He stared at his reflection trying to think back over the details of the battle. Why, and how it failed, what he did wrong. He felt terrible, not only had he disappointed himself, he had disappointed his closest followers, his best and closets of friends, and his mate. He gazed down at his kits sadly, wondering how they would cope with the news.
@fenic! @Hexict @Cloudy @Derpple and Ashie

Hannibal, after he had made his way to Thunderclan soon after hearing about this strange new clan 'liberating' the four clans and killed the medicine cat apprentice Northpath, had traveled back to Windclan, no one particularly noticing his absence, biding his time before he soon enough caught the scent of the strange clan, Skyclan, growing closer to Windclan territory. He saw the power in this clan, the power that the idea of Starclan held within them, how it rallied cats and he knew that this clan and their leader would stand no chance against them, especially considering not all of the clan would fight along with Singenight. And so the dark tom had easily slipped out of camp before Skyclan arrived and simply waited at the border, knowing quite well that either Singenight would make it out and meet him here, or he wouldn't make it out in which case Hannibal would simply leave back to the Syndicate, having grown rather bored of the happenings of the clans.
So, seated at the border, washing a paw, the dark tom listened to the sound of battle in the relatively far off Windclan camp, his orange-red hues casually sweeping the landscape before eventually he saw a particularly familiar shape making his way in his direction. Singenight had made it out alive.
He never did come off as an idiot who would stand and fight when he knew he would lose. Good on him. Perhaps he does have a place in the Syndicate after all. But oh? Who's this he's bringing along?
His hues focused on the kits that were following the former Windclan leader. Hannibal wasn't overly fond of kits, there was nothing interesting about them. They simply mimicked everything about them and always were confused and really particularly noisy, but so long as they weren't rude they were tolerable. But rude kits. No no, he simply couldn't tolerate that.
Setting down his paw, he would wait for the small group that Singenight brought along, conjuring up a smile, it looked genuine, but as we all know, this is Hannibal and every smile is really filled with emptiness, just like his heart, but at least he could make it look like he cared. After all, he's studied others long enough to be able to mimic their emotions, or at least how those emotions looked.
"Glad to see you made the right choice Singenight, it would have been a shame to lose a cat like you." There seemed to be a purr to the voice, but it was simple vibrations, no meaning, though to any cat that didn't know him at all, it appeared that he seemed to be overly happy that the oriental made it out of the battle alive.
"Who are these lovelies, might I ask?" He inquired, looking to the kits before looking back at Singenight.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 21st, 2016, 11:01 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@fenic! @Hexict @Cloudy @Derpple and Ashie

Hannibal, after he had made his way to Thunderclan soon after hearing about this strange new clan 'liberating' the four clans and killed the medicine cat apprentice Northpath, had traveled back to Windclan, no one particularly noticing his absence, biding his time before he soon enough caught the scent of the strange clan, Skyclan, growing closer to Windclan territory. He saw the power in this clan, the power that the idea of Starclan held within them, how it rallied cats and he knew that this clan and their leader would stand no chance against them, especially considering not all of the clan would fight along with Singenight. And so the dark tom had easily slipped out of camp before Skyclan arrived and simply waited at the border, knowing quite well that either Singenight would make it out and meet him here, or he wouldn't make it out in which case Hannibal would simply leave back to the Syndicate, having grown rather bored of the happenings of the clans.
So, seated at the border, washing a paw, the dark tom listened to the sound of battle in the relatively far off Windclan camp, his orange-red hues casually sweeping the landscape before eventually he saw a particularly familiar shape making his way in his direction. Singenight had made it out alive.
He never did come off as an idiot who would stand and fight when he knew he would lose. Good on him. Perhaps he does have a place in the Syndicate after all. But oh? Who's this he's bringing along?
His hues focused on the kits that were following the former Windclan leader. Hannibal wasn't overly fond of kits, there was nothing interesting about them. They simply mimicked everything about them and always were confused and really particularly noisy, but so long as they weren't rude they were tolerable. But rude kits. No no, he simply couldn't tolerate that.
Setting down his paw, he would wait for the small group that Singenight brought along, conjuring up a smile, it looked genuine, but as we all know, this is Hannibal and every smile is really filled with emptiness, just like his heart, but at least he could make it look like he cared. After all, he's studied others long enough to be able to mimic their emotions, or at least how those emotions looked.
"Glad to see you made the right choice Singenight, it would have been a shame to lose a cat like you." There seemed to be a purr to the voice, but it was simple vibrations, no meaning, though to any cat that didn't know him at all, it appeared that he seemed to be overly happy that the oriental made it out of the battle alive.
"Who are these lovelies, might I ask?" He inquired, looking to the kits before looking back at Singenight.
It took a moment for I'm to realize Hannibal had shown up. He knew that his mate wasn't too terrible fond of him, but it wasn't out of a hatred, but rather the manners the Syndicate tom had. He seemed polite but in a cold sort of way. He stood to his paws, flicking his tail to guard the two kits from Hannibal. "Hannibal!" he said sounding startled. It was nice to see him, but he didn't exactly feel like talking much at the moment. He looked away, remembering how he had lost his fight, his dreams had been shattered. "This is Dapplekit and Burningkit." he said motioning to the two kits behind him. He stepped to the side a little ways, showing them to the other tom, but not enough for them to be exposed. He loved his kits dearly and couldn't risk them getting hurt. He didn't fully trust the tom, but didn't want to seem rude. And plus he knew the tom's favorite foods, and he wasn't in a good state to protect anyone if it came to it. He had to trust this cat, to hopefully lend him a helping paw.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:28 AM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

(Yo I'm traveling for Christmas vacation so I ain't gonna be around much)

Burningkit, who was still in shock by what happened in WindClan, stared blankly up at Hannibal. Pale yellow eyes might as well have been stone for what did not register to her, orange fur fluffed upwards and ears pinned to her skull.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:56 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
It took a moment for I'm to realize Hannibal had shown up. He knew that his mate wasn't too terrible fond of him, but it wasn't out of a hatred, but rather the manners the Syndicate tom had. He seemed polite but in a cold sort of way. He stood to his paws, flicking his tail to guard the two kits from Hannibal. "Hannibal!" he said sounding startled. It was nice to see him, but he didn't exactly feel like talking much at the moment. He looked away, remembering how he had lost his fight, his dreams had been shattered. "This is Dapplekit and Burningkit." he said motioning to the two kits behind him. He stepped to the side a little ways, showing them to the other tom, but not enough for them to be exposed. He loved his kits dearly and couldn't risk them getting hurt. He didn't fully trust the tom, but didn't want to seem rude. And plus he knew the tom's favorite foods, and he wasn't in a good state to protect anyone if it came to it. He had to trust this cat, to hopefully lend him a helping paw.
(you forgot about Flash ;-;

also, i might not be on much either for Christmas)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 22nd, 2016 at 05:56 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 06:05 AM
og plant mom

Quote:

[u forgot about gorse ;u;]

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:21 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

[flashkit and forestkit are being carried by sorrelskip, not singenight- and brindle's being carried by gorse, i think.]
They had lost. Sorrelskip could consider herself crestfallen- it was a feeling of everything you ever knew just falling down- it was absolute despair. The molly seemed to be both enjoying herself and ruthlessly angry with her choices, with this turnout slightly entertaining, though she knew that something had to be done before life went back to the way it was before- they had to run, and escape before their misdeeds caught up to them. Running alongside Singenight and Gorsefeather quickly towards the border with two of her kits in tow, she suddenly stopped at the sight of a familiar face. Hannibal. He belonged to the Dusk Syndicate- maybe they'd be able to stay there for awhile, to get themselves back on track. "Hey, I'm here." Sorrelskip panted, out of breath as she'd just finished fighting. There was still blood on her claws, from murdering Breezefoot- the fool deserved to die. She didn't feel any remorse for the tom's death, really- he was merely a stepping-stone to those who believed that their little 'Starclan' could save them. "Starclan is a figment of our imagination, and it's our job to get rid of cats so idiotic enough that they believe in their lies- which is why we're here. None of us believe in that, trust me." As Sorrelskip muttered out these few words bitterly, Brindlekit stared nervously towards her sister, Forestkit, whilst being held- she'd told her sister something that she wasn't safe with her parents hearing, and wondered- What's she gonna do?
@S A G I E @Derpple and Ashie @Hexict @Nighty @Cloudy
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Fel; December 22nd, 2016 at 08:22 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:33 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

(It's cause you hadn't posted yet! Flash was carried by Sorrel and Gorse hadn't been posted and it was like 12am)
Singenight turned his head to the footsteps that resonated behind him. A small rumbling purr escaped his throat at the site of his mate. He stepped back, keeping an eye on the two kits. He brushed his muzzle against Sorrelskip's cheek, breathing in her scent. In his time of feeling the worst, his mate would be there for him, that is the only constant he could hold onto at the moment. He gave a small smile to the two kits that dangled in her mouth. He backed away once and again, standing with his body angled in a way that Sorrelskip, and the two kits he had carried stood on the other side away from Hannibal. If he couldn't fight for a Clan then he would fight for his family.

Forestkit hung limply in her mother's grasp. She had been in a good little tussle with Brindlekit, but her mother snatched her away. Had she even see that the two she kits were doing more than just play fighting? Brindlekit had gone as far as too reject both of her parents. Not guarding her mouth, a small hiss escaped. She quickly put an end to it, not wanting her mother to think she was unnecessarily angry at Flashkit who was hanging beside her. She cast a scornful glance to Brindlekit, hatred and loathing in her eyes as the cool, pale yellow orbs locked onto the green of her sister.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:41 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Nuzzling Singenight, the molly stood beside him as her eyes locked onto Hannibal, leaving her to let out a long sigh as she set down the two kits she'd been carrying, as Brindlekit shifted onto the ground, her fur slightly bristled in a nervous manner as she stood, shuffling her paws as she cast a gaze towards the Windclan camp longingly. She didn't want to have to leave the home she'd grown so fond of, the place she grew up in. "Y-Yeah." She stuttered awkwardly, her head hanging towards the ground as her tail dragged across the blades of moor-grass. I'm sorry, I'm sorry- It's not like I can stop believing all of a sudden- it's just some sort of idea that I can hold onto- my one constant in life.

Last edited by Fel; December 22nd, 2016 at 08:41 AM.