Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:45 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:38 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:30 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:20 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 AM

Old August 31st, 2017, 06:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: STORMCLAN rise of eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
" I don't take orders from a old cat " blazingpaw said as he stared at his father
" why am I not to hmm? Why do I follow every order that is spat out of your mouth? Why can't I just take what I want!? " he hissed in stormyskys face he was changing . Hawkstar hissed
" that's it! Blazingpaw your warrior ceremony is delayed 1 year! " she hissed

" curse you hawkstar! I've never wanted to follow this pathetic clan I hate being a clan cat !. Your a terrible cat hawkstar!! "Blazingpaw hissed
He snarled," If I were leader I would banish you already! Never talk bad about you're clan and you're mother- an honorable leader!" He snarled enraged at his son.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crowpaw rushed forward and saw Halepaw," You're hurt! Come to the den!" She urged trying to prevent her brother from getting killed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:49 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Crowpaw nodded," Oh..." she nodded slowly," So This could not involve any of my brothers..." she paused
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stormysky purred nuzzling Hawkstar, but it was cut short when Blazingpaw attacked Halepaw," BLAZINGPAW! ENOUGH! KEEP YOU'RE CLAWS OFF YOU'RE SIBLINGS, IF YOU HAVE TO LET YOU'RE RAGE OUT, TAKE IT OUT ON ECLIPSE." He snarled angry that Blazingpaw harmed Halepaw.
"Yes.. and your brother has an temper like icefur had when he was an apprentice." graytail said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old August 31st, 2017, 06:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

"Yes.. and your brother has an temper like icefur had when he was an apprentice." graytail said.
Crowpaw blinked," But- Blazingpaw is attacking Halepaw and insulting my parents saying rude things about the clan." (Crowpaw's right haha)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
He snarled," If I were leader I would banish you already! Never talk bad about you're clan and you're mother- an honorable leader!" He snarled enraged at his son.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crowpaw rushed forward and saw Halepaw," You're hurt! Come to the den!" She urged trying to prevent her brother from getting killed.
Blazingpaw laughed
" oh really? Now is that how to treat your son? " he snarled
" why should I care why should I follow orders " he said
" and Hawkstar I wish you where never my mother! I'll gladly destroy you if It the last thing I do! And my name isn't blazingpaw any more it's blazingtooth!!! "He hissed
_____
Halepaw got up and nuzzles his sister
" Its ok sis I'm fine " he said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 31st, 2017, 08:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Blazingpaw laughed
" oh really? Now is that how to treat your son? " he snarled
" why should I care why should I follow orders " he said
" and Hawkstar I wish you where never my mother! I'll gladly destroy you if It the last thing I do! And my name isn't blazingpaw any more it's blazingtooth!!! "He hissed
_____
Halepaw got up and nuzzles his sister
" Its ok sis I'm fine " he said
Stormysky growled," IT'S HOW I TREAT A MISBEHAVING APPRENTICE! BECAUSE YOU'LL BE PUNISHED! NEVER BE SO DISRESPECTFUL AGAIN! AND YOU WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINGST US ANYWAYS! AND HAWKSTAR NEVER GAVE YOU YOU'RE WARRIORNAME....BLAZINGPAW!" He snarled
Crowpaw whispered," Do you really want to risk being killed by Blazingpaw or as he calls himself...Blazingtooth?"

Old August 31st, 2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Stormysky growled," IT'S HOW I TREAT A MISBEHAVING APPRENTICE! BECAUSE YOU'LL BE PUNISHED! NEVER BE SO DISRESPECTFUL AGAIN! AND YOU WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINGST US ANYWAYS! AND HAWKSTAR NEVER GAVE YOU YOU'RE WARRIORNAME....BLAZINGPAW!" He snarled
Crowpaw whispered," Do you really want to risk being killed by Blazingpaw or as he calls himself...Blazingtooth?"
Hawkstar growled her tail thrashed angrily
" IT'S BLAZINGTOOTH AND I DON'T CARE !! " he yelled he clawed his father face and swat his head with his paw .
" ENOUGH SON YOUR BANISHED! " she yelled . Blazingtooth snarled at his leader "I will be your worst nightmare " he said and walked off into the woods
____
" he's my brother and your right the prophecy was right . If I have to fight I will for the sake of the clan ! " Halepaw said

Old August 31st, 2017, 08:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Hawkstar growled her tail thrashed angrily
" IT'S BLAZINGTOOTH AND I DON'T CARE !! " he yelled he clawed his father face and swat his head with his paw .
" ENOUGH SON YOUR BANISHED! " she yelled . Blazingtooth snarled at his leader "I will be your worst nightmare " he said and walked off into the woods
____
" he's my brother and your right the prophecy was right . If I have to fight I will for the sake of the clan ! " Halepaw said
Stormysky snarled," IF IT WERE MY DECISION I'D DISOWN YOU BLAZING!" He snarled not willing to refer to him even by a clan name.
Crowpaw rushed forward inspecting Stormysky's wounds before applying cobweb."See me when you're done talking." She meowed turning back to Halepaw,"Only death can stop him."
Stomysky nodded to Crowpaw," Will do." To Hawkstar he meowed," I never thought we'd banish our own son..." Suddenly to Halepaw and Crowpaw he growled softly," Can I trust you or should we get it over with and banish both of you now?"
Crowpaw was horrified,"You-You can trust me. I cant even unsheathe my claws!"

Stormysky gave a slight nod,"Halepaw can fight. Should we banish you?" He asked Halepaw clearly distrustful.
(Poor Halepaw, and I think Blazingtooth should join Eclipse)

Last edited by Mango; August 31st, 2017 at 08:20 PM.
Old August 31st, 2017, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Stormysky snarled," IF IT WERE MY DECISION I'D DISOWN YOU BLAZING!" He snarled not willing to refer to him even by a clan name.
Crowpaw rushed forward inspecting Stormysky's wounds before applying cobweb."See me when you're done talking." She meowed turning back to Halepaw,"Only death can stop him."
Stomysky nodded to Crowpaw," Will do." To Hawkstar he meowed," I never thought we'd banish our own son..." Suddenly to Halepaw and Crowpaw he growled softly," Can I trust you or should we get it over with and banish both of you now?"
Crowpaw was horrified,"You-You can trust me. I cant even unsheathe my claws!"

Stormysky gave a slight nod,"Halepaw can fight. Should we banish you?" He asked Halepaw clearly distrustful.
(Poor Halepaw, and I think Blazingtooth should join Eclipse)
Yeah )

Halepaw bowed his head to his father and mother
" on my soul and heart I shall keep the warriors spirit and do my part . You can trust me father ,you have my love and I will be the best son you ever had my kit days are over " he said still bowing .Hawkstar meowed
" well keep our son and daughter it was only blazing that we had to get rid of , and son a few weeks from now you shall receive your warrior name " she meowed halepaw smiled

Old September 1st, 2017, 07:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Yeah )

Halepaw bowed his head to his father and mother
" on my soul and heart I shall keep the warriors spirit and do my part . You can trust me father ,you have my love and I will be the best son you ever had my kit days are over " he said still bowing .Hawkstar meowed
" well keep our son and daughter it was only blazing that we had to get rid of , and son a few weeks from now you shall receive your warrior name " she meowed halepaw smiled
He nodded,"that's right." He meowing trying not to be distrustful of his remaining son and only daughter

Old September 1st, 2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
He nodded,"that's right." He meowing trying not to be distrustful of his remaining son and only daughter
Halepaw walked up to his father and leaned against him purring