Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2017, 02:16 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Knock, knock!" A grey Tom said as he entered the den. The strong smell of herbs and sickness hit him instantly, causing him to make a bit of a face, but he sucked it up and got use to it. "I brought you and your patients some prey, Daypaw. I know prey is running pretty low right now with the flood and all...I'm sure it'll be back to normal in no time. I caught these," Wolfpaw placed two grey nice on the floor of the den. "Somewhere around Riverclan territory when everyone was moving. It's not much so you'll all have to share but if you want, I can get some more!" he offered.
Old October 8th, 2017, 09:58 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He paused,” Maybe we should be collecting rubble out of the clearing, like the sticks, rotten fish, and crowfood. Since they are no use to use now. And no one wants the job of getting mud out of camp.” He flicked a smile to Ivorykit seeing Horseraddishpaw wading through the mud letting it all collect on himself, the black tom no longer looked black, he looked brown. He let out a small chuckle of amusement (I’m thinking of Snowpaw from Bramblestar’s storm)
Ivorykit watched his jaws open and close, forming the words she could not hear, and her tail flicked in a dismissive way. Frustration prickled at her paws, if only the sickness had left her whole, not stealing away her hearing. Well, maybe if he showed her, then she would know. But, upon seeing his smile, the she-cat's frustration melted away. It wasn't his fault that she couldn't hear him. Flicking her tail, she looked up at him, her gaze meeting his. She smiled back.
"Ca' you show 'e?" She asked, tail flicking to and fro with excitement.

But, before long, she had spotted him looking past her. She turned around and saw Horseradishpaw with mud all over his black fur. She stifled a giggle, he looked waaayyy different as a brown cat than a black one. Ivorykit looked down at her own fur, and a dismayed huff escaped her jaws. She was muddy too! Quickly ducking her head, she she-cat scrambled to clean herself off, hating the feel of mud on her fur.
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:09 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Socks

A soft murmur awoke the grey molly. Fur swishing as she looked around.
Mistytuft had hardly remembered that her clan had returned. And honestly,
the entire subject was a bit of a surprise. Orange orbs looked around as she sat next to the warriors' den. Her mainecoon size made her a bit scary to others. But Mistytuft had hardly felt like being friendly to most of these cats. After all, their time was useless in the clan. They had been with partners of the same gender, and the thought sent shivers down her spine. Letting out a sigh,
she looked around for her family. Which had covered a lot of the clan.
And now that Tinyfuzz's family was mostly... gay. Her family had grown a disappointment. Her neat white paws curled under her. Large tail thumping at her side. Mistytuft's leg had started getting better. But she refused to see Daypaw, the cat didn't even use real pronouns. The thought made her sick. Her belly rumbled, and she desperatly wanted to have a trout. Mistytuft had grown to love it, but not as much as a large Sparrow or crow. Looking around, she spotted Jadekit. Mistytuft glanced at her, noticing it was the kitten Peachfuzz had been spending time with. Mistytuft sat up, walking over to the multi-colored kitten. "Well Well, look at you Jadekit! You've grown," She mewed. A Small smile on her maw.
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Jadekit suddenly felt an anxiety at the thought of sharing her worries, she just wanted someone to agree she wouldn't turn out like her mother. She used to think she would be nothing like her mother by working hard as a warrior, never being lazy like the queen she grew up with, but after her little 'adventure' back in Riverclan, she knew she'd be nothing like her mother in how she treated her kits. She was destined to bring strong and healthy warriors into this world, she would need to care for them and protect them as well she could, she would have to love them and let them know she was proud, something her mother had never done. "Well..." She swallowed as if a whole mouse was caught in her throat, sitting down while her tail twitched nervously. "What if... W-what if I end up like mother." The tortoiseshell finally let out her thoughts in a string of words so fast they could be considered only one.
Soaringkit sighed,” You aren’t like mother at all, you are a caring cat, unlike mother, I don’t think you’ll be like mother.” She wished she could promise it, but she knew she couldn’t make a promise about that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorykit watched his jaws open and close, forming the words she could not hear, and her tail flicked in a dismissive way. Frustration prickled at her paws, if only the sickness had left her whole, not stealing away her hearing. Well, maybe if he showed her, then she would know. But, upon seeing his smile, the she-cat's frustration melted away. It wasn't his fault that she couldn't hear him. Flicking her tail, she looked up at him, her gaze meeting his. She smiled back.
"Ca' you show 'e?" She asked, tail flicking to and fro with excitement.

But, before long, she had spotted him looking past her. She turned around and saw Horseradishpaw with mud all over his black fur. She stifled a giggle, he looked waaayyy different as a brown cat than a black one. Ivorykit looked down at her own fur, and a dismayed huff escaped her jaws. She was muddy too! Quickly ducking her head, she she-cat scrambled to clean herself off, hating the feel of mud on her fur.
Elmpaw smiled once again, realizing she had a hearing problem,” Okay.” He started picking up the crowfood and throwing it in a pile glancing at Ivorykit to see if she caught on.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:04 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( Jeebus Aleka you scared me- ))

Goldenstar wasn’t exactly sure how to respond to that. He did really want kits, and he did want all of that, he really did, but he didn’t know if he was ready to accept that responsibility yet. With everything that was happening, he was unsure if he really wanted to bring anything else when everything was already crazy enough. He was now somewhat conflicted, unsure of whether to say yes or no. Suddenly, a flash of movement caught his eye, and he flinched, turning to look at who was there. “Hello there,” He said calmly, dipping his head in a sort of greeting to the new cat. He looked at Bella with a bit of regret in his eyes, “Did you need something?” He asked the new cat, tilting his head slightly as he looked at the other tom.
Bella was awaiting the answer, her ears slowly lowering and she almost jumped when she saw the other cat, pressing against her lover, she remained close to him. She was actually rather sad that he didn't answer her question, though, by his expression, she guessed that he wasn't ready. "Well... If you're looking for me, I'll be in our nest, Goldenstar." She mewed and gave his cheek a lick before heading over to their nest and curling up, she closed her eyes and waited to see what would happen between the two, ear perked, she would, at least, listen to the conversation.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:50 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( Jeebus Aleka you scared me- ))

Goldenstar wasn’t exactly sure how to respond to that. He did really want kits, and he did want all of that, he really did, but he didn’t know if he was ready to accept that responsibility yet. With everything that was happening, he was unsure if he really wanted to bring anything else when everything was already crazy enough. He was now somewhat conflicted, unsure of whether to say yes or no. Suddenly, a flash of movement caught his eye, and he flinched, turning to look at who was there. “Hello there,” He said calmly, dipping his head in a sort of greeting to the new cat. He looked at Bella with a bit of regret in his eyes, “Did you need something?” He asked the new cat, tilting his head slightly as he looked at the other tom.

(mentioning did not go well...)

Well. Ink had certainly succeeded in getting the other feline's attention. He seemed to think for a moment, and it took a heartbeat to awnser. "I uh- wanted to join your clan...?" He asked hesitantly. What else was I supposed to say? He practically yelled at himself inwardly. "If that's okay-" He said hurriedly, averting his green gaze toward the ground. Please don't let me mess this up... The feline thought, with a barley noticeable flick of his tail. This really was his best chance if he wanted to survive, since he sincerely doubted he would of been able to learn how to fight and hunt by himself, and the mentality of a clan just seemed.. nice.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Chameleon
The small apprentice known as Newtpaw padded into the spacious clearing, her tail waving behind her with each step that she now took. She looked around at her clanmates that scattered the clearing, seeing groups of apprentices chatting and joking around while some older warriors groomed each other’s pelts. Lionpaw was not among them, which didn’t really surprise her. The two of them had grown apart since they had returned to Shadowclan, or well, that’s what it seemed like in her eyes. After he had promised to be there for her, that so-called promise had not lasted very long and even her own mentor, Brightfluff, had grown rather lazy with her training, so the munchkin was fitted with a new mentor - a female named Raspberrybubble or something along those lines. Newtpaw had never met this cat before, but she was willing to meet her and become a good student in their eyes. With Lionpaw out of the picture, she had nobody, so she would devote her free time to work, or training, to be more specific. She gave a slight sigh, shaking her head ever so softly as she padded past other cats to take a seat under a tree that gifted her with a comfortable shaded spot on the edge of the clearing. Within her thoughts, the young cat was glad to be back in Shadowclan’s camp, where she had always felt most comfortable.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:55 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw smiled once again, realizing she had a hearing problem,” Okay.” He started picking up the crowfood and throwing it in a pile glancing at Ivorykit to see if she caught on.
Ivorykit watched him pick up the drowned prey and quickly followed in suit. She spotted a mouse' she it's belly bloated with water, a few tail lengths away. She scampered over and picked it up gently with her teeth. Careful not to break the skin of the creature, she tossed it on the pile they were adding to. Sure, this may not be desirable work, but it was still fun!
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Chameleon
The small apprentice known as Newtpaw padded into the spacious clearing, her tail waving behind her with each step that she now took. She looked around at her clanmates that scattered the clearing, seeing groups of apprentices chatting and joking around while some older warriors groomed each other’s pelts. Lionpaw was not among them, which didn’t really surprise her. The two of them had grown apart since they had returned to Shadowclan, or well, that’s what it seemed like in her eyes. After he had promised to be there for her, that so-called promise had not lasted very long and even her own mentor, Brightfluff, had grown rather lazy with her training, so the munchkin was fitted with a new mentor - a female named Raspberrybubble or something along those lines. Newtpaw had never met this cat before, but she was willing to meet her and become a good student in their eyes. With Lionpaw out of the picture, she had nobody, so she would devote her free time to work, or training, to be more specific. She gave a slight sigh, shaking her head ever so softly as she padded past other cats to take a seat under a tree that gifted her with a comfortable shaded spot on the edge of the clearing. Within her thoughts, the young cat was glad to be back in Shadowclan’s camp, where she had always felt most comfortable.
Rasberrybubble had said goodbye to Eclipsekit and left the nursery, she spotted Newtpaw, her new apprentice in the clearing,” Newtpaw! Over here!” She waved her tail around insanely, praying to Starclan it wouldn’t terrify Newtpaw. She gave her fur a quick lick as she approached Newtpaw. She stretched and licked her lips her eyes wide, she clearly didn’t look like she needed any catnip to wake up, she was wide awake already.

Closed Thread