Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2016, 06:08 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ QUOTE=Iceclaw;1645][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;1624]Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.[/QUOTE]

Darkblaze strecthed his jaws wide as he yawned[/QUOTE]

Spiritfrost looked at him and noded that she was getting tired and heard a meeting be called.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old October 7th, 2016, 07:32 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Thumbs up Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(For Pathos)
He was a warrior. He had been for nearly a moon. It was the best thing ever! The tabby tom felt a mischievous smile creep onto his maw, those golden eyes of his shining brightly. Songthorn, now a warrior and having matured a lot from the past moons, let his gaze scan the clearing for a certain someone. His fur heated up slightly at the thought of who he was trying to find, a foreign feeling shooting through him. Was this part of growing up? This... yearning feeling to be as close as possible to his clanmate? Songthorn usually wasn't like this. Well, the mischievous plan that he had was normal but the hormones of a 'little' crush he had on a younger tom weren't very... common with the tabby tom.
His ears flicked back against his head, his fur shining in the sunlight. Kneading the ground and letting a soft purr rumble in his throat at the warmth on his back, Songthorn twitched the small pink nose upon his snout. He had grown a lot taller, not being so small anymore. The tom had also gotten a thicker accent, broader features, less fluffy fur and more muscles. But, he still had the grumpy personality, mischievous plans and had matured personality-wise only a little.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; October 7th, 2016 at 07:34 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Dewkit quickly scrambled out of the nursery and sat near the entrance of the den 'ooooh its finally happening! Im so excited!' She thought to herself as she licked her chest fur to help.calm herself down.

Brokenkit darted out of the aplrentices den and sat next to his mother. The small kit was grinning widely and his tail was flicking back and fourth as he looked at the leader with excitement 'no more sneaking out of the nursery at night!' He thought to himself 'now i get to leave the camp without getti g in trouble for it' he thought excitedly.
Old October 7th, 2016, 08:32 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
(For Pathos)
He was a warrior. He had been for nearly a moon. It was the best thing ever! The tabby tom felt a mischievous smile creep onto his maw, those golden eyes of his shining brightly. Songthorn, now a warrior and having matured a lot from the past moons, let his gaze scan the clearing for a certain someone. His fur heated up slightly at the thought of who he was trying to find, a foreign feeling shooting through him. Was this part of growing up? This... yearning feeling to be as close as possible to his clanmate? Songthorn usually wasn't like this. Well, the mischievous plan that he had was normal but the hormones of a 'little' crush he had on a younger tom weren't very... common with the tabby tom.
His ears flicked back against his head, his fur shining in the sunlight. Kneading the ground and letting a soft purr rumble in his throat at the warmth on his back, Songthorn twitched the small pink nose upon his snout. He had grown a lot taller, not being so small anymore. The tom had also gotten a thicker accent, broader features, less fluffy fur and more muscles. But, he still had the grumpy personality, mischievous plans and had matured personality-wise only a little.
Such a boring routine, having to wake up, train with Blackflower, and come back to camp to eat, and do it all again the next day, and the next, and the next. There was no flavor to his life anymore. On the occasional meetups with who used to be Songpaw, he started to become less friendly towards the older tom and tried to keep to himself. He wasn't really sure what was going on with him, but it seemed that the more he started to like Songthorn, the more he pushed him away. Feelings were definitely foreign to him. Burnetpaw, still having retained his childish looks over the moons, padded out of the dimly lit den and into the bright clearing. The heat rushing at him, he stopped and closed his eyes to let them adjust to the brightness. Burnetpaw had not aged in looks nor personality. He had only gotten saltier since becoming an apprentice, and now, at the age of almost 11 moons, he was much worse than before, shutting anyone and everyone out. He had not made any friends and definitely wasn't on good terms with his mentor, but it wasn't like he cared in the slightest about Blackflower or anyone else. They could all die and he wouldn't bat an eye.
Burnetpaw let out a groan. leaning down and stretching luxuriously. His fur rippled when he straightened himself, glancing around the clearing for something to do. Burnetpaw's gaze ran over Songthorn's body, hardly noticing the tom until he did a double check. Oh hey. Look who it is. He raised a brow, looking back up and down the young warrior's frame. Nice. Partially strutting and partially bounding over, attempting not to trip, he paused in front of the tom and looked up at him. "Well. Look who it is," he announced, a smirk on his face. "Haven't seen you in a while. What'eve you been up ta?"

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; October 7th, 2016 at 08:50 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 08:35 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

[ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;2427][ QUOTE=Iceclaw;1645][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;1624]Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.[/QUOTE]

"Ugh a meetingat this time" darkblaze said getting up and stretching
Spiritfrost looked at him and noded that she was getting tired and heard a meeting be called.[/QUOTE]

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old October 7th, 2016, 08:43 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(For honey <3 (verim))

It was a early cold morning not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. The small chocolate tortoiseshell slipped out of the comfort of the apprentice den her dark blue eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet her mentor. Having received her apprentice name a mere moon ago she sighed softly a small smile erupted from the corners of her mouths. Resting back onto her hunches she drew a tongue over her maw deciding she might as well groom her fur to look decent enough to be seen by others. Her ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing her eyes a little she drew a pale pink tongue over her white furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from it positions.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:23 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Thumbs up Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(Reply @Collin)

Amber eyes followed the apprentice, narrowing ever-so-slightly. A long, brown tabby tail curled up, its tip flicking. "Aye, I've been pretty good. Been a lil lonely with no one to talk to, dying to play pranks, growing up." Songthorn thought, his eyes raking up and down Burnetpaw's form. Sweet mother of Starclan! Was it just him, or did Burnetpaw get cuter? The young warrior blinked, tearing his gaze away and forcing a minor glare. "Unlike some that I know." He snorted, standing up. Songthorn had certainly grown taller, stronger and more good looking.
Then, another look passed over his face as he remembered the past, the toms' moments together. Oh, how Songthorn wished that he could curl around the other tom's form, their fur pressed together and scents mixing as they hid from the vixen. His claws dug into the ground, but then a large smirk passed over the tabby tom's maw. "Oi, fleabrain, wanna go on a walk or somethin' if Blackflower gives permission? We'd be able to catch up on a few things thag we missed in the couple moons of staying apart.
Truly, those moons had almost driven Songthorn mad. Every moon, day, hour, minute or heartbeat was awful. They were all filled with the want of being near the tom, to press against his side. Oh, Burnetpaw... why do you make me feel this way?

Last edited by lio; October 7th, 2016 at 09:55 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:37 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

[ QUOTE=Iceclaw;2683][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;2427][ QUOTE=Iceclaw;1645][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;1624]Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.[/QUOTE]

"Ugh a meetingat this time" darkblaze said getting up and stretching
Spiritfrost looked at him and noded that she was getting tired and heard a meeting be called.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Spiritfrost looked at him "Yeah i know right or it looked like a meeting i do not see it. Or at least not this late."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old October 7th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Cristalline

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Diamondpaw walked out of her den.
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:31 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

[ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

It was a early cold morning not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. The small chocolate tortoiseshell slipped out of the comfort of the apprentice den her dark blue eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet her mentor. Having received her apprentice name a mere moon ago she sighed softly a small smile erupted from the corners of her mouths. Resting back onto her hunches she drew a tongue over her maw deciding she might as well groom her fur to look decent enough to be seen by others. Her ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing her eyes a little she drew a pale pink tongue over her white furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from it positions.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Another day of hunting, patrolling and hearing boring rumors from seniors. Nothing new. After living a dangerous life as an alley cat, owing big debts from dangerous cats that won't blink an eye to rip him limb to limb if not paid, the silver rogue decided to escape the city life. He didn't have a choice really. It was either get killed or leave for good. It wasn't long before finding these forest cats with their guard up and having hissy fits over territory. Yet, something told him to stay with the clan cats. Maybe it's because he felt more secured? Comparing the forest and his old home- the wild is more dangerous as predators lurk in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. Also the cats here didn't trust him much and was given an apprentice name called 'Coldpaw' , soon promoted to 'Coldtundra' not long after. The silver bengal took a liking to his name, even though it still seems strange to have such a title. Coldtundra was already coming back from hunting with two birds gripped in his strong jaws as he entered camp. He weaved through his clanmates, seeing most of them are in deep conversation and made a friendly nod when they look his way. Finally placing down his prey in the large pile, the silver warrior's icy blue eyes maneuvered through the crowd of cats until ears shot up, seeing his tortoiseshell apprentice. Oh yeah! I have to train her..man, I'm still not use to this mentoring stuff, he sighed, making his way to Splashpaw. Feeling a bit playful, he decided to sneak up from behind and quickly brush his long tail against her shoulder before the young she-cat could detect him.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Closed Thread