Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2016, 08:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

"He's been in hunting patrols alot..." she said. "I hope he could find some spare time though. I have some news for him that he needs to know." she said, and looked at her paws, shuffling them.
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:44 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Darkoak sighed,his eyes filled with sadness he knew what was coming."Your having his kits,aren't you?"He asked,trying to sound as happy as possible,but it even sounded fake to him.
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:51 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Storm soon shortly fell asleep and her tail would curl up against her side. This would be the first time she ever too a nap since she left the nursery. She still remembered her training when she became an apprentice she changed a lot since then.
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:51 PM

Moonfang sighed. "Y-Yeah... I am..." she said with a sigh. "I just don't know how to tell him..." she said. Her orange eyes still stayed on her feet. "Sometimes I wonder if he knows... I've known for a while but he's been on all of those patrols... It's been difficult to get some alone time with him." she said. "Hey, what about you and Stormpelt?" she asked, looking up and smiling softly.
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:55 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Darkoak sat up,looking at Moonfang."I don't think she likes me that way. Not enough to have kits with me..."He said,looking back at Moonfang."If Sappirestorm doesn't have the time to see you,how do you know if he would be a good father to your kits?"He asked.
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
~for @Owl~
Ashpaw sat in the clearing, the grey apprentice's cold yellow eyes staring straight ahead, absorbed by her thoughts. The apprentice's ears swiveled, following the conversation of the other cats, although it wasn't like they were talking about anything interesting. Ashpaw sighed and stretched out into a more comfortable position somewhat lazily, not quite sure what to do with herself. She would go hunting, but she wasn't in the mood to...she would have almost preferred another cat to come, just so there'd be some competition and it would make it more interesting, but then she would have to deal with their chatter. Ashpaw's ears went back in annoyance at the thought of spending her afternoon talking with some cat about stuff that didn't really matter. Well, it could be worse...I could be stuck sitting here talking to some cat about stuff that didn't matter, she thought with a slight snort. Ashpaw stretched out and rolled onto her side, her yellow eyes never leaving the other cats in the clearing. The apprentice's cold gaze rolled over them all carelessly, not seeing any cat that caught her eye at all. There had to be at least one cat that wouldn't waste her day, and would do something other than lounging around. Ashpaw sighed, rolling back over onto her stomach and getting to her paws, curling her long, fluffy tail around her with a swoop. She licked her maw as she often did when thinking, and cocked her head to the side in a curious fashion. She could look quite charming while doing this, as long as she didn't begin to speak. Once the apprentice opened her maw, any thoughts of charm and elegance disappeared.

@Lonestar23
Cedarpaw stretched his limbs. This long body taking up a lot more space than probably needed. Though he didn't care if his tail hit someone in the face or if he got in the way of a clanmate walking. Lifting himself back up, standing straight up he gazed around the clearing. Sitting down he began to clean his fur. He wasn't one to talk to others or initiate conversation but his mentor had said to try and make friends. Snorting at the thought the tom then let his yellow stone colored eyes land and stay on Ashpaw. The she-cat looked quite dumb with her mouth gaping open, staring into space. With a scowl at her, the smokey furred adolescent stood up and proceeded to walk past her toward the fresh-kill pile. His stomach was growling and felt like it was eating itself. He could feel that ache in the deepest pits of his black hole of a stomach. Cedarpaw was one of those tom's that could eat and eat and never gain weight. He was a muscular built tom and was very good looking to match. Flicking his ears toward the she-cat in a way of being quite, not really disgusted, but displeased with the way she looked at the moment.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old October 10th, 2016, 12:37 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

~for @Owl~

The black and grey apprentice's eyes narrowed slightly as she noticed the tom staring at her. He didn't seem impressed, either. Ashpaw dismissed him with a slight tilt of her head, turning away from him with an air of dignity and swished her tail in the dust. Ashpaw was tempted to give the other cat a piece of her mind, but she guessed that he wouldn't take kindly to that and it could, quite likely, result in her making another enemy...not that she would have minded, but she didn't feel like doing so. The more Ashpaw thought about it, the more frustrated she became as she looked back at the tom. Ashpaw's eyes were nearly slits, narrowed to the point where you could barely see her yellow orbs, only the tiniest gleam in them and her dark, narrow pupils. Ashpaw stood up, pretending not to see the other tom and shoving him quite hard as she walked past, looking back and smirking as though daring him to do something about it. "Whoops," she mewed in a falsely concerned voice. It was obvious that she wasn't actually worried, the signs were written all over her facial expression, and she gave a short laugh as well, which was cut off almost as soon as it had begun. She swished her tail from side to side, her yellow gaze fixed on the tom, still waiting for his reaction...that was, if he wasn't one of those annoying cats who just ignored everything.

Last edited by lone; October 10th, 2016 at 12:38 AM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:04 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorBorn View Post
@Hexict I forgot where we left off but I remember Shrew getting mad

Tigergrowl wasn't surprised when he saw Shrew getting mad by what he said and it was exactly what he was trying to do. He couldn't care less about Shrew's family like her mate or kits but was actually trying to get to know her in case he didn't believe that she could be trusted. And he wasn't good at making friends so he was use to other cats getting mad at him a lot. "But that doesn't matter, would you like to go hunting?" He asked and looked over at the exit. He liekd to fight better than he liked to hunt but he didn't care.
(it's fine, i don't really remember either X3)

The molly's tail flicked but was still trying to keep her temper in control. Shrew was watching him through her yellow orbs and waited as he observed her reaction, though she didn't actually realize that he was just testing her. When he suggested a hunt, the tabby slightly flattened her ears. "Sure, why not?" There was a growling tone that could be detected in her voice as she answered. She wasn't a good hunter, but knew she'd have to learn at some point, and it was probably for the best to start getting to know her clanmates. "Jalid!" She called over to the young tuxedo that hadn't wandered too far from the two adults. "I'm going hunting with Tigergrowl... why don't you try to find Iceclaw if he's around?" She then turned away, a hurt look in her orbs as she mentioned Iceclaw and knew that he wasn't around. "Come on, let's go," Shrew grumbled to Tigergrowl.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:58 AM

"Because he tries his best for me. He knows that's all he can do, and so he tries his best to help me, and to help the clan." she said. He tries his best, I know this... she thought. "The only thing that worries me is the tension growing between the clans. Rumors are spreading, and more and more attacks are being reported. War is coming, and what worries me is he's good in battle..." she said, shuffling again.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:46 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight dipper her back in a graceful stretch. Her charcoal tabby pelt was perfectly groomed and gleamed brightly in the afternoon sunlight. The heat from the daylight wasn't as strong as it had been in the previous moons which made her happy, with a pelt as thick as hers green-leaf bothered her. She was very heat intolerant, but the cold never bothered her. She actually quite enjoyed the bleak more difficult moons, it told a lot about who was a strong cat and who was not. Which was something she liked knowing in her clan. Her golden eyes quickly scanned the clearing. She knew she needed to begin working on recruiting some cats to join her in the taking of Thunderclan, though she was at a loss of who to ask. There weren't many around who she trusted enough, though she didn't speak on a very personal level to many cats. The tabby supposed there was a time for everything, and the time to begin preparing for the battle was now.
Her eyes fell upon a russet tom with pale green optics who was grooming in the shadows of the clearing. An easy first pick as he seemed relaxed and must be refreshed and ready to go on a patrol. To get a cat one on one was even better to get to know them and find out more about them. It was decided, he would be the first to be tested for recruitment for the battle. She approached him with her chin high, chest out, proud as ever. She always liked to keep a very strict appearance while with the clan. "Rusticash, join me. I am going on a border patrol along the Riverclan front." She said simply, then turned, expecting him to follow.
Rusticash looked up at the sound of his leaders voice. He nodded quickly and climbed to his paws, following Blazingnight out of the clearing. The young tom took this opportunity to hopefully get some more information on his sister and previous deputy, who just...disappeared.
Closed Thread