Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:32 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Blazingnight nuzzled him gently at his words. Her golden eyes stared up at him, filled with the wonder and affection. She stretched up so she could push her face up against hers, a purr rumbling deep in her chest. "I love you so much." She whispered to him softly, her chest vibrating with the rhythm of her purr. Gently with her front paws she kneaded lower against his chest. he always knew the right thing to say, how to calm her down. She let the last of the nerves roll off her as she simply enjoyed the moment alone with him. She couldn't remember another time alone like this since their kits arrived. They'd taken over the den and their privacy. It was nice to just have it the two of them, curled up like they were at the beginning. She nuzzled gently against his neck, curling her body close for comfort. All the worries of the day quickly washed away.
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:37 AM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

"Maybe we should go on a walk," he meowed in thought, staring out at where he could see Mountainkit still fumbling about. "Help work your nerves out, and we can check on the border and see if we find anything." Burdockpool looked back at her, hazel eyes warm and comforting. "Though, it'll have to be a slow one, these bum paws of mine after all..." He trailed off as he shook one paw each, eyes catching on the scars for a long while before he cleared his throat. "What do you say?'
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:48 AM

Ash liked the idea of his proposal, it would be comforting to have one last check. Though could he really walk that far? If he wanted to try though she was willing to accompany him, it would be like old times. "That sounds like a good idea." She said with a nod, one last lick on his cheek and then she was pushing herself to her paws. As she waited for him to get up her eyes were on their kits. They were all so healthy, running around full of energy and life. "They are growing too fast." She mumbled softly to her mate. She already missed the feeling of having them when they were newly born, so tiny that they relied intirely on her.
Old December 15th, 2016, 02:20 AM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

With an agreeing nod, he rose to his paws, struggling for a few moments but he solidified himself in his courage and nodded his head. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." Hazel eyes flickered out to them, and he smiled with only the faintest bit of sadness. "Only a week more," he said as he started towards the mouth of the den, "then they're going to be apprentices. Have you decided on their mentors?"
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:38 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Shrew glared down at the two bundles the were suckling. Her amber orbs were narrowed in frustration and hatred for the newborn kits, watching their pale tabby pelts. Though she had not be pregnant when she had first told Iceclaw she was - only trying to get him to stay with her instead of leaving her - but she had been able to trick him into staying and even after a bit, having his kits. But he had left her in the end anyway when he found out she had initially lied to him.

Now she was stuck with these two balls of disappointment. Your only purpose was to keep me and your father together, but you have failed at that. What's the point of you two even living? The pale tabby thought darkly. She was upset, driven with rage - so killing the two newborns shouldn't be put past her. It's your fault he left me! Because you couldn't have existed sooner!

Any sane cat could've known how unstable she was, especially since she truly believed in what she thought.

But her tail twitched and she kept herself from ending their pathetic lives right then and there. No... Iceclaw has to live in the same clan as them, has to know that every time he sees them he'll remember what he did to me! The only reason she kept feeding the kits and didn't kill them, was just in order to harm their father. But she still hated them.

She had tried to get Iceclaw to help name them, but he refused. So she decided to not name them, leave them nameless - after all, they didn't deserve a name if no one loved them enough to name them. But luckily for the small kits, Iceclaw had finally caved and had named them, but he name it clear he was not going to be a part of their lives.

- lil Time Skip -

The molly's ears perked up as she heard some cats yowling outside in the clearing. She debated whether or not getting up to see what was happening, but soon there seemed to be a fight breaking out. Then more fights. Until it was a whole battle! The queen's tail suddenly twitched as she thought about what would happen if someone ran into the nursery and started to attack the queens and kits.

Of course, she did not fear for the small kits near her. If someone came in, she would let them murder Volekit and Thornkit while she'd get away. Despite the fact that she wanted to name Iceclaw suffer by having the kits around, she did have a dark hope that someone would come in and murder her small sons.

Then she wouldn't have to hold herself back during all those day dreams of doing so herself.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 15th, 2016 at 09:39 AM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:32 PM

Blazingnight gave him a smile and a sarcasm shone in her eyes before she spoke. "Of course!" She said, gently batting a paw against his face. Though she truly hadn't, she didn't want to let them go yet. She had some cats in mind, which were herself and Auroraeyes, but she just couldn't bring herself to think about them growing into the next stage of their lives quite yet. "Do I have to make them apprentices?" She groaned teasingly, though she was quite enjoying her moment alone with the tom. It would be nice to have a quiet nest and their peace of mind again.
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:01 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerkit gave a sudden mew of surprise as Lostkit lunged at him, and he had no time to retaliate before Lostkit had lunged at him, tackling him to the ground. "Ha! And I'll show you what a rogue can do to a puny warrior!" He mewed, his expression tough and fierce looking. He felt much bigger at that moment; not only because he was a little bigger than the other kit, but also because he was caught up in their game. He used his back paws, keeping his claws carefully sheathed, and tried pushing her off gently, not wanting to hurt her. Badgerkit's green hues shone like miniature stars with excitement as he tried once more to push her off, struggling beneath her. She was actually quite strong; stronger than she appeared to be, at least. It surprised him how much stronger she appeared. Well, appearances are deceiving, Badgerkit thought with a shrug. He had been surprised that she had managed to pinpoint him so accurately. He shouldn't have been; perhaps without eyesight, Lostkit's other senses were much more powerful than the average cat's.
"A rogue like you could never stop a warrior life me!" She called out, using much of her effort to keep the tom-kit pinned beneath her. She had a moment of surprise when she had managed to tackle and pin him, but did not let it show and kept him down. But as he squirmed more and more, and lightly kicked at her, she squeaked and dramatically rolled multiple times away from him, landing on her back with her paws up in the air, giving their play the dramatic flare it needed before she bounced up and focused a moment to relocate the tom. She wasn't very good at focusing and being aware at all times, and took longer than safe, if in a real battle, to find her opponent. Lashing her tail, she crouched and waited for his own move.
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
"A rogue like you could never stop a warrior life me!" She called out, using much of her effort to keep the tom-kit pinned beneath her. She had a moment of surprise when she had managed to tackle and pin him, but did not let it show and kept him down. But as he squirmed more and more, and lightly kicked at her, she squeaked and dramatically rolled multiple times away from him, landing on her back with her paws up in the air, giving their play the dramatic flare it needed before she bounced up and focused a moment to relocate the tom. She wasn't very good at focusing and being aware at all times, and took longer than safe, if in a real battle, to find her opponent. Lashing her tail, she crouched and waited for his own move.
"Ha! We rogues are more powerful than you think!" Badgerkit boasted, his tail lashing back and forth in a playful manner, yellow hues gleaming in an excited manner as Lostkit rolled off of him, allowing him to spring to his paws. "Yes! I shall defeat you, and take over!" The tom mewed, and he bounded towards her. He stopped as he noticed her trying to relocate him, although he knew if this were a real battle her enemy would not have stopped for her. Still, he was hoping that she wouldn't be offended by him trying to help- and once she had relocated him, he bounded towards her again, skidding to a stop right in front of her and batting at her with his soft paws. His yellow hues were still gleaming with excitement and a grin was firmly placed on his maw. He had almost stopped noticing Lostkit's eyeless sockets; she was able to do almost everything quite as well as a cat who was able to see.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 15th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Frostfeather

The white she cat with silver cheetah prints walked into the clearing shyly
Old December 15th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Frostfeather

:: the new she cat walked into the clearing nervously, her white pelt with silver cheetah prints fluffed up in anxiety of what the other cats would think of her ::
Closed Thread