Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2019, 12:44 AM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

"Sure." He continued to walk besides her, taking in scents from his surroundings. "Do you know any windclan cats?" He titled his head questionably, curious if she knew his father. He worried about him, although he loathed nightpaw. Can't believe he just.. left.
"Of course," she nodded. "I meet them at the gathering every full moon. Why do you ask specifically about wind clan?" She asked, turning to look back at the apprentice.

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 7th, 2019, 05:35 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

"StarClan has blessed you with nine lives? Blasphemy!" Peachfuzz hissed, undeterred by the false claims. "Only the Dark Forest would give lives to a she-cat and a traitor. I should strike you down for trying to smear the name of our Great Ancestors."

Baring his teeth at Windystar, he angrily continued: "You'd better watch yourself, she-cat. None of you sad excuses of fake leaders have made ShadowClan prosperous. Not now, not ever. StarClan is punishing us with their Plague and it will not be long before our Clan-mates die because of your insistence of remaining leader. You are unfit, as was Goldenstar, and now we are all suffering."

Peachfuzz began to turn away, bristling with contempt as he headed back into the dispersing crowd. "And when our Clan falls, you can watch knowing it is because of you. You can not silence me, Windygale, with 'privacy' you do not deserve. I will ensure the rest of the Clan knows you are the cause of the Plague and our Sorrows."

@Sagittarius

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 7th, 2019, 06:33 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Forestshade walked away from the fresh kill pile and saw Windystar standing there looking bored. He bowed his head as a greeting of respect toward the leader and as he was solitary he wanted to brighten his leaders day. He meowed with a start “Hello,Windystar.” He silently padded toward the feline but far enough to have his personal space. “How has life been treating you lately?” He meowed his brown pelt blowing in the wind. What if he didn’t want to talk? What if he hates me?! No no Forestshade you’re being irrational. I didn’t want to talk but I should be able to trust him right? He was a peacemaker after all. He managed to calm his anxiety although he wasn’t one to trust easily he should be able to trust his leader right? Yes he should why else was Windystar chosen? He would have to be trustworthy. “Do you wish to talk or should I get hunting or on a patrol?” He meowed his green eyes gazing at his leader.

[The writers block is cured! @Sagittarius]

Amazing, this was one of his candidates for deputy. He had though Forestshade had displayed everything he liked in a deputy, with some work needed as well. But maturing made an even better deputy. So long as Forestshade stayed true to himself. Windystar nodded back at the feline, answering with his own “Hello,” and a smile. Blinking his warm amber hues, he answered the other tom’s inquiry with a “I’d say it’s not too bad, you?” He left a moments pause for the feline to answer before watching Forestshade.

He seemed rather solitary, so it was surprising that he was the one who talked to Windy first. He wasn’t complainjng, though. “No, it’s fine, Forestshade, I’m glad we’re talking.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 7th, 2019, 07:27 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(No, Wrenfeather your SHC cat)

She flicked her tail slightly,” Sure! Why not!?” She purred bursting with excitement, everyone said she was immature, but she didn’t care.
(Oh my word, I'm so out of order XD)

Wrenfeather nodded and leapt up, "Great. Where do you want to hunt?" she opened her mouth to taste the air, wondering if the scent of prey would attract her or her friend's attention. She didn't smell anything immediately, only the scent of pine needles, mud, and all the other ShadowClan odors... She turned to her clanmate.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old February 7th, 2019, 11:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
"I understand that I enjoy kits as well, though I do feel they can be troublesome after a while," Bearear stood up and streached from his paws to the tip of his tail. "So, you wanna go hunting, or maybe we could help out an elder or queen?" he mewed while yawning. I don't like being still for too long, and I've been sitting here for quite a while.
She flicked her tail some,” Yeah sure. Whichever you would like to do. That’s why I don’t want my own kits, though being an aunt sounds since.” She remarked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 7th, 2019, 11:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
(Oh my word, I'm so out of order XD)

Wrenfeather nodded and leapt up, "Great. Where do you want to hunt?" she opened her mouth to taste the air, wondering if the scent of prey would attract her or her friend's attention. She didn't smell anything immediately, only the scent of pine needles, mud, and all the other ShadowClan odors... She turned to her clanmate.
She shrugged,” Why not. Might want to head into the territory?” She asked realizing the molly was tryingto hunt in camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 7th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Crookedpaw ran into the training grounds. Almost tripping, but regained her balanced. The brown bobbed tail cat looked around for Cloudwish.

@Blissy
Cloudwish, formerly known as Dovetalon walked into the Shadowclan training ground, his eyes looked over at his apprentice. "Sorry I'm late. My kits were born last night." , he apologized.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 7th, 2019, 12:05 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
Nightfall curled up by her kits and started to sleep.
(Want to skip time and mention the other people?) @Blissy
(He got his name changed and yeah)
Cloudwish watched as she fell asleep

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 7th, 2019, 01:13 PM

( @Blissy @Otterstrike @Qwerty @Boulder You can start role playing with Fluffykit,Coalkit,and Stormkit now. )
Nightfall sat down to watch her kits play.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; February 7th, 2019 at 01:13 PM.
Old February 7th, 2019, 01:22 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
( @Blissy @Otterstrike @Qwerty @Boulder You can start role playing with Fluffykit,Coalkit,and Stormkit now. )
Nightfall sat down to watch her kits play.
Stormkit softly mewed and cuffed Fluffykit's ear playfully.
@Qwerty
Closed Thread