Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM

Old October 26th, 2019, 10:20 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Lacy's Prison[Open]

Lacy lives with a two-leg that never lets her out, but she does sneak out every once and a while, so her home is more of a prison. Also if your interested there's a plot for her here.

Lacy managed to get out of her two-leg home when the two-leg wasn't looking. The two-leg had left the door open a crack and it was big enough for her to get out.. The light ginger tabby molly with a white underbelly and paws padded over to the fence, jumping on top of it. She looked down at the other side, not daring to cross over. Right behind her two-leg home was the forest. She always dreamed of becoming a rogue, but did't know anyone out there, so she stayed with her two-leg. Lacy sat down on the top of the fence and listened to the peace and quiet.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 28th, 2019, 10:42 AM

Default Re: Lacy's Prison[Open]

bump

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 29th, 2019, 10:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post
Lacy lives with a two-leg that never lets her out, but she does sneak out every once and a while, so her home is more of a prison. Also if your interested there's a plot for her here.

Lacy managed to get out of her two-leg home when the two-leg wasn't looking. The two-leg had left the door open a crack and it was big enough for her to get out.. The light ginger tabby molly with a white underbelly and paws padded over to the fence, jumping on top of it. She looked down at the other side, not daring to cross over. Right behind her two-leg home was the forest. She always dreamed of becoming a rogue, but did't know anyone out there, so she stayed with her two-leg. Lacy sat down on the top of the fence and listened to the peace and quiet.
Barracuda often roamed around twoleg territory. Apart from the fear of getting caught and locked up in a house again, it was nice. There were often pretty she-cats around, which meant more fun for him, and the toms were less aggressive. Barracuda could scare any of them off with a quick hiss. All in all, it was a nice place to be. Padding down the forested side of the fence, the tom was alerted to another presence as soon as he looked up. Putting aside his surprise (house cats wouldn't usually dare to come anywhere near the forest, scared of the big, bad forest cats), Barracuda plastered on a pleasant smile. "Good morning," He purred, eyeing the light ginger-and-white cat. "What's a pretty girl like yourself doing so close to the forest? Aren't you scared of the evil forest cats?"

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 29th, 2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Barracuda often roamed around twoleg territory. Apart from the fear of getting caught and locked up in a house again, it was nice. There were often pretty she-cats around, which meant more fun for him, and the toms were less aggressive. Barracuda could scare any of them off with a quick hiss. All in all, it was a nice place to be. Padding down the forested side of the fence, the tom was alerted to another presence as soon as he looked up. Putting aside his surprise (house cats wouldn't usually dare to come anywhere near the forest, scared of the big, bad forest cats), Barracuda plastered on a pleasant smile. "Good morning," He purred, eyeing the light ginger-and-white cat. "What's a pretty girl like yourself doing so close to the forest? Aren't you scared of the evil forest cats?"
Lacy had been distracted by the view she hadn't realized the tom pad up to her. She looked down, half annoyed that he had called her a pretty girl. She had never been out of the house before until now and this rogue dared to flirt with her. She let it slide and kept herself from growling at him. "I'm not afraid of those forest cats.", she replied. Lacy wasn't going to let this cat frighten her with old kit tales. The only thing she was scared of was her own two-leg.

Old October 29th, 2019, 04:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Lacy had been distracted by the view she hadn't realized the tom pad up to her. She looked down, half annoyed that he had called her a pretty girl. She had never been out of the house before until now and this rogue dared to flirt with her. She let it slide and kept herself from growling at him. "I'm not afraid of those forest cats.", she replied. Lacy wasn't going to let this cat frighten her with old kit tales. The only thing she was scared of was her own two-leg.
Barracuda liked a little challenge at times. Something that was more interesting than the mundane approach to life, but Lacy could prove to be more trouble than she was worth. Still, he supposed he could have a little fun with the whole "forest cat" thing. "You aren't?" He mewed, blinking in mock-surprise. Truth be told, he was semi-surprised by her response; most house-cats thought the forest cats were going to eat them alive.

"Well, don't tell me a brave cat like you hasn't been to the forest, then. It's a lovely place... almost as lovely as you." He mewed, taking on an almost shy tone as he spoke about the forest. Barracuda stared down at his paws, biting his lip to keep from laughing. If a house-cat like Lacy ventured into the forest, she'd likely end up hurt. Thank goodness she had such a kind, selfless guide in Barracuda. At least now she wouldn't get hurt; not in the usual way, anyway.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 29th, 2019, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Barracuda liked a little challenge at times. Something that was more interesting than the mundane approach to life, but Lacy could prove to be more trouble than she was worth. Still, he supposed he could have a little fun with the whole "forest cat" thing. "You aren't?" He mewed, blinking in mock-surprise. Truth be told, he was semi-surprised by her response; most house-cats thought the forest cats were going to eat them alive.

"Well, don't tell me a brave cat like you hasn't been to the forest, then. It's a lovely place... almost as lovely as you." He mewed, taking on an almost shy tone as he spoke about the forest. Barracuda stared down at his paws, biting his lip to keep from laughing. If a house-cat like Lacy ventured into the forest, she'd likely end up hurt. Thank goodness she had such a kind, selfless guide in Barracuda. At least now she wouldn't get hurt; not in the usual way, anyway.
Anger welled up inside Lacy as he continued talking, but she hid and forced a growl to not come out of her throat. She felt her body relax, knowing that she wouldn't fall for any of his tricks, but she did want to be nice to him the best aay she could. "Why would I be scared. I don't know what's out there.", she replied. The light ginger tabby cat looked at him with a smirk.

"I wouldn't say its as lovely as me. The forest gets to be free while I'm stuck with my two-leg. He makes me stay in that wretched house.", she meowed to him. Lacy turned her gave away from him, staring off into the distance, but she stayed where she was on the fence, looking into the forest. As if she could ready his thoughts, she meowed, "I can take care of myself." Lacy once again looked at Barracuda.

Old October 29th, 2019, 05:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Anger welled up inside Lacy as he continued talking, but she hid and forced a growl to not come out of her throat. She felt her body relax, knowing that she wouldn't fall for any of his tricks, but she did want to be nice to him the best aay she could. "Why would I be scared. I don't know what's out there.", she replied. The light ginger tabby cat looked at him with a smirk.

"I wouldn't say its as lovely as me. The forest gets to be free while I'm stuck with my two-leg. He makes me stay in that wretched house.", she meowed to him. Lacy turned her gave away from him, staring off into the distance, but she stayed where she was on the fence, looking into the forest. As if she could ready his thoughts, she meowed, "I can take care of myself." Lacy once again looked at Barracuda.
"Oh... well, I don't mean to frighten you, but I feel you should know what's out there. Foxes, badgers, hawks... all looking to prey on sweet, innocent she-cats like yourself." Barracuda could take on a badger or a hawk, he was pretty sure, but foxes were harder to handle. They were mean, with sharp teeth and razor-quick motions. His best chance was to outrun them. Hawks were fast but dumb; birds were dumb in general. Badgers were mean, but Barracuda could fight one... at least, he thought he could. Lacy, being a house-cat, wouldn't stand a chance against any of those.

"Ah, but being stuck inside doesn't have anything to do with your beauty." He mewed, momentarily confused. Was it because of freedom? Did she think freedom would make her prettier? Barracuda wouldn't have given up his freedom for the world; not for another cat, and certainly not for anyone who he'd just met. Still, he figured he had a little more time before her "wretched twoleg" came out to catch his precious pet.

"Well, if you change your mind, love, I'm only on the other side of this fence. In the meantime... tell me, what's it like being a house cat? Does your twoleg love you?" Barracuda had been a show cat before. It was disgusting, honestly, but perhaps not all twolegs were like that. Iris had certainly seemed to love hers, but for the most part, the cats he met seemed to want their freedom. Who could blame them? Freedom was the most intoxicating drug in the world.

Old October 30th, 2019, 04:02 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
"Oh... well, I don't mean to frighten you, but I feel you should know what's out there. Foxes, badgers, hawks... all looking to prey on sweet, innocent she-cats like yourself." Barracuda could take on a badger or a hawk, he was pretty sure, but foxes were harder to handle. They were mean, with sharp teeth and razor-quick motions. His best chance was to outrun them. Hawks were fast but dumb; birds were dumb in general. Badgers were mean, but Barracuda could fight one... at least, he thought he could. Lacy, being a house-cat, wouldn't stand a chance against any of those.

"Ah, but being stuck inside doesn't have anything to do with your beauty." He mewed, momentarily confused. Was it because of freedom? Did she think freedom would make her prettier? Barracuda wouldn't have given up his freedom for the world; not for another cat, and certainly not for anyone who he'd just met. Still, he figured he had a little more time before her "wretched twoleg" came out to catch his precious pet.

"Well, if you change your mind, love, I'm only on the other side of this fence. In the meantime... tell me, what's it like being a house cat? Does your twoleg love you?" Barracuda had been a show cat before. It was disgusting, honestly, but perhaps not all twolegs were like that. Iris had certainly seemed to love hers, but for the most part, the cats he met seemed to want their freedom. Who could blame them? Freedom was the most intoxicating drug in the world.
Mavasta's ears pricked to the sound of distant conversation and her nose caught the scent of unfamiliar cats over the smell of her freshly caught prey. Humming around a mouthful of pigeon she shifted herself in the direction of the noise. It was coming from the twolegplace, up by one of the nests where she knew soft kittypets lived.

A small part of her envied them, they lived such easygoing lives, living to be pampered and spoiled by their housefolk, such luxury was lost on a rouge like her. Though she had lived rough for many moons now (having lost count a while ago) it sure seemed like this specific spoiled kittypet had a taste for adventure. She smiled at the thought, shuffling her half-eaten meal under a shrub before stretching and raising herself up. With a shake of her head and a lift of her tail she padded forward from her hideout in the brush. Turning her head and cocking it to the side she meowed a greeting,

"Hey there tough guy, havin' fun scarin' her?"
Old October 30th, 2019, 11:43 AM

| @Alolan-Kenshiro; @Lonestar23; |

Lacy looked at him, letting out a low growl as he called her love. She didn't like being called anything of the sort unless he was her mate, which she wasn't allowed to have at all. A new scent filled her nose, but she pushed it away, glaring at the tom. "Badgers and foxes could prey on any cat even if they weren't sweet and innocent.", Lacy pointed out.

Lacy wanted to turn around and leap down, but styaed where she was to show she didn't care what was outside in the forest. The kittypet listened as he spoke again, her body calmed down a bit. "My two-leg doesn't want me outside and he hardly feeds me.", she meowed. Her two-leg was a grumpy old man that just kept her for his grandkits. She hated her two-leg to be honest. He always snapped at her and called her fifferent names.

The molly turned when a voice sounded. "He's not scaring me one bit!", she growled. Her eyes softened when she met the molly's eyes. She realized that she was helping her out a bit snd felt sorry for snapping at her.

Old October 30th, 2019, 04:13 PM

My Mood: Angelic

@skeletonblissgirl; @Lonestar23:

------------------------------------------

"Wasn't meanin' to offend.." She mumbled

Mavasta's whiskers twitched at Lacy's tone, she could tell that the young she-cat wasn't entirely angry, just a bit peeved. She smiled at this, tail tip wiggling as she pushed herself into a crouch to leap onto the fence. The fencepost she connected with shuddered slightly under her weight as she pulled herself into a comfortable sitting position.

"If your twoleg isn't taking care of you why do you stay? You've got legs dont ya?"