Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2023, 09:58 PM
nothing's forever

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post
ColdPaw
He/Him|Cis Male|Gay
"Yeah..." ColdPaw responded, almost in a daze as he looked at the clouds.
Sagepaw looked up as well. What did that other cat see up there? The green-eyed apprentice stared for a while, but just saw...clouds? He looked back at the other tom. "Whatcha looking at?" he questioned, amused. Maybe the fellow apprentice was hallucinating from all the rain. Well, likely not. Sagepaw didn't think hallucinations came from rain. Or did they? Either way, he wanted to know what the RiverClan apprentice was looking at.
Old January 19th, 2023, 07:42 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
Sagepaw looked up as well. What did that other cat see up there? The green-eyed apprentice stared for a while, but just saw...clouds? He looked back at the other tom. "Whatcha looking at?" he questioned, amused. Maybe the fellow apprentice was hallucinating from all the rain. Well, likely not. Sagepaw didn't think hallucinations came from rain. Or did they? Either way, he wanted to know what the RiverClan apprentice was looking at.
ColdPaw
He/Him|Cis Male|Gay|Kind + Dreamy|
The tom continued to stare at the clouds, not hearing the tom. He styed like that for a couple more minutes before responding to the cat. "Heh?" He asked, confused as if he had not heard what the cat had said.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 19th, 2023, 12:37 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Red’rain + wolfwhisper + rowanpaw
shadowclan
Red’rain had previously been sitting off to the side, her tall straight figure silhouetted against the many others. Red fur bristled as she caught a familiar scent. The fur along her spine rose in anxiety. How is he here!? I thought he left Riverclan moons ago!? her gaze drifted back to a brown and calico tom, both of their eyes burned into her back and she quickly moved to sit beside rowanpaw and wolfwhisper. Wolfwhisper turned at the sight of a cat walking towards them and called out a greeting with a waving tail. Greetings red’rain how have you been this past moon? I haven’t seen you due to being busy. he mewed gently. A faint smile curved on his lips as he gestured to a spot between the two toms.

Rowanpaws eyes brightened at the sight of red’rain and had patiently waited for them to stop talking before he happily scooted over to give the she cat room. Hello red’rain! he mewed happily as she sat down. Red rain flicked her ear in reply to both of the toms statements, that was already something to take note of.
These three are open

Fawnspring + koidream
riverclan
Fawnspring watched as koidream said eyes narrowed as they landed on a red she cat. Oh? Red’rain is it? he chuckled mostly to himself. I killed that petty cats mother. I wonder how that took a toll on her! And if I remember correctly this cat also killed koidreams siblings one by one? he glanced at the calico tom beside him, he seamed to be slightly shaking in rage. His claws already tearing at the ground beneath his paws. Fawnspring smiled and bent over to whisper into his ear. Is that the cat you’ve come to hate? Very well. Why don’t you just kill her when you see her next? he murmured quietly so that nobody would hear them. Koidream nodded in silent reply.
These two are closed for specific reasons!

Lotusglow
thunderclan
The white and cream tom stood still as a stone rock for a moment before staring up at the sky. He dazedly blinked a few times before randomly chuckling to himself, he looked amused but also tired. A moment later he was laying down deep in conversation with a bug between his paws. As it fluttered away he waved his tail is departure and went back to being his dazed little self
Open
Old January 19th, 2023, 01:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: January Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

━━━━━━━━ ✶ ⋅ PIKESTAR OF RIVERCLAN ⋅ ✶ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Eventually, after waiting for a considerable amount of time, the dark-furred oriental tomcat decided to finally start the clan-wide announcements. The sooner they all got through this, the sooner they could all go home to their warm, dry dens. A brisk sigh would leave Pikestar before the RiverClan leader lifted himself to his paws, standing and stepping forward to begin this Gathering. His partial gaze swept over the crowd below him, his ears twitching as cold rain water dripped off his chin. How appropriate.

"Let's begin." Pikestar announced, calling attention to all those present here tonight before continuing, "RiverClan has been doing very well. Our prey is thriving, and many new litters of kittens are to be born soon." A slight pause that lasted a few seconds would be made, allowing the large tomcat to go over in his head how to word the other announcements. "StarClan has bestowed our medicine cat her full name. No longer Fawnpaw, but Fawnlight." There was warmth and pride in their tone as they said this, a comfortable smile coming to their expression.

"Last moon, RiverClan has also welcomed three new warriors to our ranks. Whitesnake, Littlestream, and Bluefang." He remarked, not even attempting to try to find any of them in the crowd through the rain. Pikestar didn't mention his brief sickness, finding no point in telling the other clans about it. He was better now, and those days of weakness were far behind the oriental longhair now. Hm. Other than that...? Oh. Right. That mess. "And lastly, it has come to my attention that a RiverClan warrior has trespassed into ThunderClan land, stolen prey and attacked a ThunderClan warrior." They then turned their head to look back at Sparrowstar, blinking at the molly with their one eye, "I, of course, will not allow for this behavior to be swept aside. I give my sincerest apologies from myself, and from RiverClan as a whole for this incident. I assure you that this cat acted alone in their foolish actions." Sincerity, and neutrality was evident in his words as he spoke, not wishing to stir up the past bad blood that ThunderClan and RiverClan had once had again. Incidents like these did not help.

Another low sigh was uttered, showing his clear disappointment. "Unfortunately, based on the description that was given to Gingerfrost, we were not able to find the one who did this. I believe it is safe to assume that they fled from the scene, and has decided to not show their face in RiverClan's territory anymore. A cowardly decision on their part. However," He said, hoping to keep anyone from jumping to conclusions, "I do intend on punishing them swiftly if they ever do appear. At this point, I have no shame in exiling this cat for causing this mayhem. Sparrowstar, if this cat shows up on your land again, I welcome you and your clan to treat them like a rogue, because they are no longer deemed a RiverClan warrior in my eye." A harsh decision perhaps, but Pikestar was firm on that note. He did not care if RiverClan, or ThunderClan, thought it was a rash choice. The oriental tomcat was done dealing with scummy cowards that weren't willing to face their poor choices. Cats like that had no place in his clan. Turning back towards the crowd below, he simply bowed his head. "That is all from RiverClan." He proclaimed before backing up and retaking his previous spot where Pikestar had been sitting. Reverting back to silence, the large tomcat began to groom himself, lifting his right paw and drawing his tongue over it.

━━━━━━ ✶ ⋅ @Jayvines @Moonraven @Undertaker ⋅ ✶ ━━━━━━

Old January 19th, 2023, 03:35 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post
ColdPaw
He/Him|Cis Male|Gay|Kind + Dreamy|
The tom continued to stare at the clouds, not hearing the tom. He styed like that for a couple more minutes before responding to the cat. "Heh?" He asked, confused as if he had not heard what the cat had said.
"What're you looking at?" Sagepaw repeated. "Y'know you're quite-" The apprentice was cut off as Pikestar made his announcement. He was impressed. Thriving prey, more kits and warriors, and a medicine cat named? He didn't know why he expected less of RiverClan. But what did surprise him was the talk of a warrior attacking ThunderClan. That was confusing. After the leader finished his announcements, Sagepaw leaned toward his companion. "Well, as I was saying, you're really spacey. It's amusing," he continued in a low voice, hoping to get in a word before the next set of announcements. Wait, wasn't this a RiverClanner? Sagepaw shut his mouth, wondering if the other cat wanted to boast about his clan or something like that. Did cats do that? He certainly would. Unless that was annoying. Was it annoying? He'd have to find out when FishyTom started boasting. If he did that.
Old January 19th, 2023, 03:40 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Shadowfur chuckled. This Keeper was a bit fiery, wasn't she? "Wouldn't you expect us to be?" he asked, his voice neutral. He tipped his head to one side. "Isn't it the job of cats like you and I to remain knowledgeable of what's going on with the other Clans? Isn't that the point of these Gatherings? Do you think I have any less right to know what's going on with ThunderClan's high ranks than you, just because squirrel blood does not run in my veins?"

He twitched his whiskers. "Dawnstar has not made a decision on a deputy. I don't particularly care what other Clans think of that, because I don't care about the other Clans' opinions. I do not need their validation. You, on the other hand, seem bothered by other Clans' interest in your high ranks' problems."

This long-furred ThunderClanner was bold to approach a ShadowClan cat she didn't even know, but Shadowfur wouldn't let her walk away with the assumption that she was braver or more commanding than he.

Flameheart

The backlash and sass the young Keeper received was nothing short of amusing. But in all reality, she did care what other Clans thought about ThunderClan. Particularly ShadowClan. Maybe it was because she wants to prevent another takeover and keep her Clanmates safe from Dawnstar's tyranny, which the Clan was subject to when Flameheart was a young kit. "I think you and the other Clans need to put a halt on whatever game you're playing. ThunderClan's high ranks change more frequently than everyone else's. So what? At least we follow the code and believe in StarClan. At least we are peaceful and don't go looking for fights when fights aren't necessary to solve every conflict."

"And just because 'squirrel blood' doesn't run in your veins doesn't mean swamp blood runs in mine. We both have an equal right to know each others high ranks. We do not, however, have a right to make it a game. Let me make that clear here and now, Shadowfur. ThunderClan's toes are not to be stepped on. Make that clear to your Clanmates, as well, while you're at it. While we all make mistakes, leave Dawnstar's tyranny in my Clan in the past. And I couldn't help but notice... Dawnstar's lack of deputy must be hard on your Clan, is it not? Dawnstar's not one to tolerate foolishness. I understand that completely. But if she can't select a deputy and it's been more than two moons... who's really getting stung in the behind here and suffering? ThunderClan sure isn't. Take that into consideration the next time you or any of your Clanmates speak about the loss of another Clan's high rank."

"Want to know why I care so much about what other Clans think, Shadowfur? I want to protect my Clan from being exposed to tyranny such as your leader's. I want to put an end to the unnecessary death and bloodshed." Her gaze remained strong and unwavering as she went on to challenge the ShadowClanner's jokes and retorts. Her thoughts were spoken each time she opened her mouth. If the high rank changes are not demanding the needed respect of other Clans, perhaps a warrior's tongue would.

Before long, Pikestar had begun the Gathering and made his announcements. They had quite a few good things happen, which brought Flameheart's head to dip in respect. Fawnpaw was now Fawnlight; they had three new warriors; and... the trespasser who had scarred Flameheart. A low growl emerged from her throat. "Serves that fish-breath, fox-hearted, mouse-brained, sorry excuse of a warrior right... he had no business hunting on ThunderClan territory. He had no right to fight back. If he left when I told him to, maybe he wouldn't have gotten so injured he had to screech at the top of his lungs."

For that warrior to have been her first fight, she was impressed that whoever it was hadn't shown up to RiverClan since. Deep down, however, she was concerned. How much damage did she really do to that tom? Clearly it was enough to hurt his pride. She knew what she was capable of after murdering her brother on the edge of ThunderClan's territory. And although it scared her half to death at first, Flameheart was proud to have that strength because it meant she could protect ThunderClan. "If that cat knows what's good for him, he'd stay away from ThunderClan. Because next time I won't go easy on him. Next time, if necessary, I'll rip his throat out and toss him into the outskirts next to my dead murderer of a brother."

For a moment, she had forgotten who she was sitting next to. "Pardon me. I'm just not fond of cats who lay their claws on my pelt without a solid reason."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; January 19th, 2023 at 03:46 PM.
Old January 19th, 2023, 04:39 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

LILYCREEK

Her once bushy tail was ragged and wet by the time she'd finished overseeing a wave of newcomers wash in; nevertheless, her bones supported its weight as she swished it from side to side, collecting sand and mud that the rain would no doubt wash away.

Maybe it was the small rivulets that ran into their eyes that night, or the small ways the sand would give out from underneath them, but a thin white molly appeared next out of the corner of Lilycreek's eye, like the ghost of Hawkstar himself. She resisted the urge to squawk out of being startled (how did her pelt stay so white? Her own white undercoat was muddied beyond relief).

Still, Starclan seems out to get her that night, because the impossibly white molly sunk down suddenly, her mismatched eyes widening. Oh dear. Lilycreek reached out to steady her, giving the molly enough time to pull away so she wishes.

"I've got you," she said. She breathed in, trying not to inhale water, taking in the cat's scent for any idea of who she was. The scent of Shadowclan hit the roof of her mouth despite the rain, and she stilled herself, a small shiver running down her back. Could she know him?

Maybe not. Still, she reached forward to pull the molly out of the sand, nearly frowning at how thin she was. Was she recently a queen?

"Are you alright?" She asked, a motherly tone slipping it way into her words. "I'm Lilycreek. What about you, dear?"

[ @Estelle ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; January 19th, 2023 at 04:40 PM.
Old January 19th, 2023, 05:52 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Pinepaw realised how far his clanmates were from him, so he bolted to Seastones. Thankfully, ShadowClan was the last to arrive, but by the time Pinepaw arrived, a fishy smelling cat with a missing eye began speaking. The only difference between the fishy cat and the musky cat with one eye, was the scent. Fishy scent means RiverClan and musky Scent means WindClan? Or at least that’s what Mama told me.

(Open)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 19th, 2023, 09:55 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Flameheart

The backlash and sass the young Keeper received was nothing short of amusing. But in all reality, she did care what other Clans thought about ThunderClan. Particularly ShadowClan. Maybe it was because she wants to prevent another takeover and keep her Clanmates safe from Dawnstar's tyranny, which the Clan was subject to when Flameheart was a young kit. "I think you and the other Clans need to put a halt on whatever game you're playing. ThunderClan's high ranks change more frequently than everyone else's. So what? At least we follow the code and believe in StarClan. At least we are peaceful and don't go looking for fights when fights aren't necessary to solve every conflict."

"And just because 'squirrel blood' doesn't run in your veins doesn't mean swamp blood runs in mine. We both have an equal right to know each others high ranks. We do not, however, have a right to make it a game. Let me make that clear here and now, Shadowfur. ThunderClan's toes are not to be stepped on. Make that clear to your Clanmates, as well, while you're at it. While we all make mistakes, leave Dawnstar's tyranny in my Clan in the past. And I couldn't help but notice... Dawnstar's lack of deputy must be hard on your Clan, is it not? Dawnstar's not one to tolerate foolishness. I understand that completely. But if she can't select a deputy and it's been more than two moons... who's really getting stung in the behind here and suffering? ThunderClan sure isn't. Take that into consideration the next time you or any of your Clanmates speak about the loss of another Clan's high rank."

"Want to know why I care so much about what other Clans think, Shadowfur? I want to protect my Clan from being exposed to tyranny such as your leader's. I want to put an end to the unnecessary death and bloodshed." Her gaze remained strong and unwavering as she went on to challenge the ShadowClanner's jokes and retorts. Her thoughts were spoken each time she opened her mouth. If the high rank changes are not demanding the needed respect of other Clans, perhaps a warrior's tongue would.

Before long, Pikestar had begun the Gathering and made his announcements. They had quite a few good things happen, which brought Flameheart's head to dip in respect. Fawnpaw was now Fawnlight; they had three new warriors; and... the trespasser who had scarred Flameheart. A low growl emerged from her throat. "Serves that fish-breath, fox-hearted, mouse-brained, sorry excuse of a warrior right... he had no business hunting on ThunderClan territory. He had no right to fight back. If he left when I told him to, maybe he wouldn't have gotten so injured he had to screech at the top of his lungs."

For that warrior to have been her first fight, she was impressed that whoever it was hadn't shown up to RiverClan since. Deep down, however, she was concerned. How much damage did she really do to that tom? Clearly it was enough to hurt his pride. She knew what she was capable of after murdering her brother on the edge of ThunderClan's territory. And although it scared her half to death at first, Flameheart was proud to have that strength because it meant she could protect ThunderClan. "If that cat knows what's good for him, he'd stay away from ThunderClan. Because next time I won't go easy on him. Next time, if necessary, I'll rip his throat out and toss him into the outskirts next to my dead murderer of a brother."

For a moment, she had forgotten who she was sitting next to. "Pardon me. I'm just not fond of cats who lay their claws on my pelt without a solid reason."

The Keeper was quick to fire verbal shots right back at Shadowfur, impressing the tom. He listened in absolute stillness and silence as she berated him and his Clan for supposedly turning ThunderClan's frequently changing high ranks into a "game". Her ranting only proved Shadowfur's point: that he had gotten under her skin by saying anything that could be construed as remotely negative about her Clan.

She gave a reason, though. She wanted to stop all the death and bloodshed, and protect her Clan from any further tyranny. While Shadowfur understood her feelings toward Dawnstar's actions and silently shared them, he was not the type of cat to advocate for peace and harmony. If a cat wanted that, then they should go off and become a kittypet. The forest lives on the blood of those who live in it.

She tried to point out her Clan's peaceful nature, to set them apart as "above" ShadowClan. The Enforcer resisted a snort, wanting to remain perfectly still and quiet for her whole tirade. ThunderClan was not above or below ShadowClan because they preferred peace; simply different. As long as they defended their borders and their young, then they weren't cowards. That did not mean that Shadowfur liked or respected them, or that he felt he had to.

She brought up his Clan's lack of a deputy, hinting that Dawnstar's whiffle-waffling over choosing a deputy was harming the Clan. That seemed to pretty much end her long-winded retort. Shadowfur smiled, seeing an opening for himself to respond.

"If ThunderClan wishes to have the respect of the other Clans, then they must earn it," he replied, his voice firm and deep. "Leader, deputy, medicine cat, Keeper. They're all just titles until the holder actually does something worth remembering. If all a cat can be remembered for is vacating their position faster than the leaves fall from trees, then that does not warrant my respect." He paused. "However, I admire your dedication to ensuring your Clan's honor and... beliefs. Perhaps if all of your Clanmates cared as much as you, then there would be less turmoil within your own ranks."

He was stopped by Pikestar's call for announcements to begin. The Enforcer swept his green gaze up to look at the one-eyed leader. He seemed more confident than his first few moons as leader of RiverClan. Perhaps RiverClan was a Clan to take seriously, once more.

He twitched an ear as Fawnlight's new name was announced. It was about time for RiverClan to get a full medicine cat; they were weak and pathetic without one. The same went for WindClan, too.

Shadowfur's interest was piqued when Pikestar announced that one of his own had trespassed on ThunderClan land, stolen ThunderClan prey, and then been caught and beat up by one of ThunderClan's own. The warrior had apparently not bothered to show their face around camp again since. What a coward. If you're going to steal prey and then not stand up for the consequences, then you can't call yourself a warrior.

His interest was even more piqued when Flameheart started spitting insults left and right, before growling about how the RiverClanner should've left when the chance was ripe. Shadowfur's whiskers twitched. So she was the one to wound a RiverClan warrior so badly they fled the Clans? Impressive.

She continued on, raging about how she'd rip that trespasser's throat out and throw them to the outskirts if she saw them again, next to her "murderer of a brother". She suddenly seemed to remember where she was, for she commented to Shadowfur that she was not fond of cats who lay their claws on her pelt without good reason. The Enforcer let out a slick purr of amusement. "Quite the bundle of rage you are. Threatening to rip a cat's throat out? Perhaps you and I are not as different as you want us to be."

Pikestar seems to be having a tough time controlling his cats, he thought, remembering the apprentice that had crossed into ShadowClan's territory and been killed. He'd better fix that, or else he'll have a war on his paws sooner rather than later. Perhaps bloody rivers would be good for the forest.

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 20th, 2023, 01:50 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Sorreldust, ThunderClan
The older warrior had chosen to hang at the back of ThunderClan's oncoming party to the Gathering, trying to find the least slick and least nasty parts of the path to take. It was a rather difficult endeavor without wandering too far from the group, given that all the traffic from her clanmates kicked up the grass and exposed the mud beneath.
She managed to find her way before the announcements started, but spent the time wandering aimlessly at the edges of the crowd, not sure she wanted to rest herself this time, especially as her lips curled with every unfamiliar scent of the other Clans hit her sensitive nose.
They seemed to be everywhere, and no a single spot without one of the three other Clans nearby, so she resigned herself to a night of uneasily weaving in and out amongst the throng of cats to keep her paws from aching from standing, as she refused to really sit anywhere.

Lilyantler, WindClan
His mood had improved by now as announcements started. It only made sense that RiverClan started things off, they'd been the first to arrive, after all.
His ears flattened at the news of the RiverClan warrior that had crossed the ThunderClan border. And they'd fled, avoiding rightful punishment.
Such a pitiful individual.
His mood lifted as there was no other bad news from RiverClan. If nothing else, now ThunderClan had a chance to be the ones to punishment the transgressor.
All in all, things could be worse for them.
He waited for the next round of announcements.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread