Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM

Old February 12th, 2017, 10:22 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

Nightflash padded through the territory with the only other cat in his patrol; Nightshade. The tom was calm as his jaws softly parted to check for smells. The black tom's white paws made no noise as he slowly came to a stop, not exactly noticing Wurzel at the moment, but sensing something was up. "... You smell that?" he asked quietly to the other tom that had been in their two-cat patrol.
Wurzel smelt something, a Skyclan warrior, to be exact, he let out a huge grin and raced to their direction. Clan cats! I can actually meet clan cats! The mottled Tom screeched to a halt as he spotted the two warriors. Wait.... Don't they chase of loner like me? Wurzel thought, only if they catch prey though..... I'm an idiot...... He started to slowly back away, fear blazing in his olive eyes. He looked up at the older, faster, and stronger toms. I'm crow-food. He turned towards a nearby tree and started to scramble up it.

{ @Spirit.}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:58 PM

My Mood: Innocent

// anybody may join, really. Forgive me if this is crappy. >-<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within the center of Skyclan camp, sat Goldenbelly. A tom who'd most likely never mentally mature within the length of his possible life time, and maybe over. With the charisma even a three-moon kit would fall tired of. The majority couldn't help but laugh at the thought of his spirit within the territory of Starclan, still cracking awkward jokes that nobody ever acknowledged.

The thought seemed to be the killer of the party.

Something about the Leaf-Bare breeze drugged him. Making him groggy in some unnatural way that wasn't really there before. Working like off-brand anesthetic on his mind. Causing his eyes to grow heavy, and weighted. Perhaps in another life, he'd allow the moon's light to slip away. Perhaps in another life he'd allow the falling grains of snow pile up in thick blankets around his limbs. Perhaps in another life he'd allow himself to actually sleep with the majority of the rest; leaving the others to their own devices.

Maybe in another life he'd actually feel tired for once in his entire existence.

An inward chuckle wracked his body. Making his shoulders quiver in the silent action. He looked to cause himself amusement; as if he found himself hilarious. At least, that would make one.

The way he starved himself at times in order for another to feast. The way he froze himself out thanks to his needless paranoia.

It was all to amusing; all to entertaining to his shallow mind.

Goldenbelly's ear flicked, optics taking a sweep from left to right, as if to ensure everyone had made it to bed. Even though it was much too obvious that, that was indeed the case. He'd known that since the moon had been directly above him. Now, it stood at a painful stand-still three-quarters across the sky. Goldenbelly expecting with every blink of his eyes for the sky to flash the sudden yellow-and-blue of morn.

Alas, that didn't seem to happen.

Taking in a deep breath of the winter air, he gathered his composure, and stood. His tail wavering as he banked around, going onward towards the warriors den, before claiming one of the front-most nests of them all. The obviously least desirable to anybody but the idiotic. However, he took it. Plastering a non-existent name tag along the side of the moss covering, and film consisting of miscellaneous foliage

Circling for a brief moment, he huffed his way into the laying position. Tail wrapping feverishly around his body before the tip came to rest on his nose. Snow still crusted his pads, making him colder than he probably had any right being. And he closed his heavy eyes, allowing his mind to slip from reality; reluctantly allowing his aching, tired body to feel far, far away.

-
-
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:59 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
The shecat sighed in relief as he made it safely onto the branch. She bent to look where she had bit his scruff to pull him up and gave soft licks to it, hoping it wasn't sore. "Are you alright? You didn't get hurt did you?" she mewed between licks.
Lynxpelt looked away slightly as his face heated up again "Ah, no, I'm fine..." He said in an embarrassed tone. He started to stand up, gently moving Maplefrost's head away from his neck. "Thank you..." He said quietly
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:04 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowercase_king View Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within the center of Skyclan camp, sat Goldenbelly. A tom who'd most likely never mentally mature within the length of his possible life time, and maybe over. With the charisma even a three-moon kit would fall tired of. The majority couldn't help but laugh at the thought of his spirit within the territory of Starclan, still cracking awkward jokes that nobody ever acknowledged.

Something about the Leaf-Bare breeze drugged him. Making him groggy in some unnatural way that wasn't really there before. Working like off-brand anesthetic on his mind. Causing his eyes to grow heavy, and weighted. Perhaps in another life, he'd allow the moon's light to slip away. Perhaps in another life he'd allow the falling grains of snow pile up in thick blankets around his limbs. Perhaps in another life he'd allow himself to actually sleep with the majority of the rest; leaving the others to their own devices.

Maybe in another life he'd actually feel tired for once in his entire existence.

An inward chuckle wracked his body. Making his shoulders quiver in the silent action. He looked to cause himself amusement; as if he found himself hilarious. At least, that would make one.

The way he starved himself at times in order for another to feast. The way he froze himself out thanks to his needless paranoia.

Goldenbelly's ear flicked, optics taking a sweep from left to right, as if to ensure everyone had made it to bed. Even though it was much too obvious that, that was indeed the case. He'd known that since the moon had been directly above him. Now, it stood at a painful stand-still three-quarters across the sky. Goldenbelly expecting with every blink of his eyes for the sky to flash the sudden yellow-and-blue of morn.

Taking in a deep breath of the winter air, he gathered his composure, and stood. His tail wavering as he banked around, going onward towards the warriors den, before claiming one of the front-most nests of them all. The obviously least desirable to anybody but the idiotic. However, he took it. Plastering a non-existent name tag along the side of the moss covering, and film consisting of miscellaneous foliage

Circling for a brief moment, he huffed his way into the laying position. Tail wrapping feverishly around his body before the tip came to rest on his nose. Snow still crusted his pads, making him colder than he probably had any right being. And he closed his heavy eyes, allowing his mind to slip from reality; reluctantly allowing his aching, tired body to feel far, far away.

-
-
Webbedjaw padded up to the warrior, "Hi." She mewed, sitting down next to him. "You don't mind, do you?" The molly mewed, clearly intrigued by whatever was going on in front of her spot.
lotusfang
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:08 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowercase_king View Post

-
-
Caramelcloud looked up at the sky. The Pale grey clouds were leaking white snow flakes, making her shiver under her thick, Calico pelt. She was rather fluffy for her breed, after all her Father was a Mainecoon. Her blue and green eyes looked around to see Goldenbelly, a Tom she had seen around camp but never often- or at all talked to.

The she-cat walked over her fluffy pelt shining in the sun that had managed to peak out from the clouds. Caramelcloud smiled, tilting her head to see Goldenbelly. "Hello, GoldenBelly right, May I join you?" She asked, purring as she spoke. She kept her tail high, and she flicked her ear.
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:09 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Caramelcloud looked up at the sky. The Pale grey clouds were leaking white snow flakes, making her shiver under her thick, Calico pelt. She was rather fluffy for her breed, after all her Father was a Mainecoon. Her blue and green eyes looked around to see Goldenbelly, a Tom she had seen around camp but never often- or at all talked to.

The she-cat walked over her fluffy pelt shining in the sun that had managed to peak out from the clouds. Caramelcloud smiled, tilting her head to see Goldenbelly. "Hello, GoldenBelly right, May I join you?" She asked, purring as she spoke. She kept her tail high, and she flicked her ear.
"Oh, hi, Caramelcloud."
lotusfang
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:10 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
Lynxpelt looked away slightly as his face heated up again "Ah, no, I'm fine..." He said in an embarrassed tone. He started to stand up, gently moving Maplefrost's head away from his neck. "Thank you..." He said quietly
She smiled softly and nodded,"I'm glad you're okay! You could've really gotten hurt if you fell." she mewed. She sat down on the branch they were and and rested her ice gaze on the white land. The land was covered in snow because he was leafbare,maplefrost able to see he breath. The sun was gleaming high in the sky,shining over the snow to create a blue hue to it. She was mesmerized by it. "I love days like this."
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:16 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Oh, hi, Caramelcloud."
...This post was for someone else))
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:17 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
...This post was for someone else))
..I know.. But I thought Webbed could interact)
lotusfang
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:20 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
..I know.. But I thought Webbed could interact)
.....Then ask thelowercase_king before jumping in please))