Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:41 PM

Old June 22nd, 2018, 03:15 PM

My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

CharmHeart was running through the woods when he heard footsteps behind him. He panicked and hid at a nearby rock, Glancing at the dark figure, Noticing it was a familiar cat. @CactusHeart
Old June 22nd, 2018, 03:18 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

CharmHeart was running through the woods when he heard footsteps behind him. He panicked and hid next to a nearby rock, Glancing at the figure, noticed that it was a fimilar cat. @CactusHeart
Old June 26th, 2018, 03:32 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Fuzzyfeline
The ebony feline kept her icy blue gaze focused on the mouse that was a few fox-lengths in front of her. She was hardly breathing, knowing how close the animal was to her. Don’t miss, she told herself. Auroraflame was bent close to the ground, her legs shaking from having to hold so still and so low for so long. The mouse suddenly found a piece of food closer to her and it moved over. The deputy saw this and took the opportunity to jump. She leaped high into the air, narrowly missing a low branch and jumped onto the mouse. She felt its small body beneath her paws and quickly nipped its neck before it could squirm its way out of her grasp. She felt the mouse go limp beneath her paws and then picked it up and sat up. Her chest heaved up and down as she regained her breath. The she-cat had not dared to even breathe too heavily for the fear that she would alert the animal of her presence. Auroraflame wasn’t really in the mood to miss her catch and go chasing after prey. It was early in the morning and she could still feel fatigue pulling at her. The Bombay would’ve loved to sleep in, but duty called and she knew that she had to go to it. Auroraflame closed her eyes and smiled, satisfied with her efforts. Nice job, she thought. After a few moments of resting, she rose to her paws again and padded around the area. She finally found a bush that was full of leaves and she dug her paw beneath it. She scraped at the ground and buried her mouse there, keeping it hidden from other animals that might want to steal her catch. She would come back alter to collect it, but for now she had other things to do.

Away she padded, all the while thinking about the things that she had to do now. Alright, maybe I'll hunt a little more and then I can sort out patrols for the evening. She knew she had already sorted out the sunhigh patrols. Auroraflame liked to be as organised as possible so that she didn’t have to stress about things later. It was a great skill that she had developed over her time as deputy and something that she wouldn’t ever want to lose. “I’ll think about everything else later,” she suddenly said to herself. The deputy sometimes liked to talk to herself. It was a weird habit but sometimes things were too quiet so she broke the silence with her voice. Auroraflame suddenly stopped walking and she looked around. She was alone in the forest. The edges of her lips curled down to form a frown. She would love to talk to somebody right now. It was a little bit lonely out here so early in the morning. After a few moments of thinking, she decided to walk around and see if there was anyone who was out by themselves in the forest that she could join in doing whatever they were doing. She knew that the dawn patrol were out here but she didn’t want to disturb them, so she would just have to hope that somebody else had also decided to do some early work.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; June 26th, 2018 at 03:32 AM.
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
The ebony feline kept her icy blue gaze focused on the mouse that was a few fox-lengths in front of her. She was hardly breathing, knowing how close the animal was to her. Don’t miss, she told herself. Auroraflame was bent close to the ground, her legs shaking from having to hold so still and so low for so long. The mouse suddenly found a piece of food closer to her and it moved over. The deputy saw this and took the opportunity to jump. She leaped high into the air, narrowly missing a low branch and jumped onto the mouse. She felt its small body beneath her paws and quickly nipped its neck before it could squirm its way out of her grasp. She felt the mouse go limp beneath her paws and then picked it up and sat up. Her chest heaved up and down as she regained her breath. The she-cat had not dared to even breathe too heavily for the fear that she would alert the animal of her presence. Auroraflame wasn’t really in the mood to miss her catch and go chasing after prey. It was early in the morning and she could still feel fatigue pulling at her. The Bombay would’ve loved to sleep in, but duty called and she knew that she had to go to it. Auroraflame closed her eyes and smiled, satisfied with her efforts. Nice job, she thought. After a few moments of resting, she rose to her paws again and padded around the area. She finally found a bush that was full of leaves and she dug her paw beneath it. She scraped at the ground and buried her mouse there, keeping it hidden from other animals that might want to steal her catch. She would come back alter to collect it, but for now she had other things to do.

Away she padded, all the while thinking about the things that she had to do now. Alright, maybe I'll hunt a little more and then I can sort out patrols for the evening. She knew she had already sorted out the sunhigh patrols. Auroraflame liked to be as organised as possible so that she didn’t have to stress about things later. It was a great skill that she had developed over her time as deputy and something that she wouldn’t ever want to lose. “I’ll think about everything else later,” she suddenly said to herself. The deputy sometimes liked to talk to herself. It was a weird habit but sometimes things were too quiet so she broke the silence with her voice. Auroraflame suddenly stopped walking and she looked around. She was alone in the forest. The edges of her lips curled down to form a frown. She would love to talk to somebody right now. It was a little bit lonely out here so early in the morning. After a few moments of thinking, she decided to walk around and see if there was anyone who was out by themselves in the forest that she could join in doing whatever they were doing. She knew that the dawn patrol were out here but she didn’t want to disturb them, so she would just have to hope that somebody else had also decided to do some early work.

A slight rustle of leaves was the only thing betraying the tabby cat's presence as he kept through the forest of tall trees. Everything around the tom was quite, aside from a few birds singing in welcome to the morning sun. That was normal in the mornings out here, it was only just dawn as this feline had left camp right after the patrols were sent out. Why you may ask. Well this tom wasn't normally up so early for no reason but today was different, well not much different but enough. Ospreypaw had woken up bright eyed and bushy tail this morning when the dawn patrol went out but hadn't wanted to bug them about going with them. So, he'd left camp by himself to do something, but what?
Shaking out his pelt the apprentice cleared off some lead mulch that'd clung to his fur she he ducked under a bush on his way out of camp. I guess I could hunt? That'd be helpful, but I kind of just want to have fun. But then no one's out here beside the fawn patrol. I don't want to bug them. I'd only get in trouble. The tom mused to himself. His blue green eyes, matching those of his mother's, shined in the growing light. At the time being this tom was just wondering the forest staying clear of the borders and camp. "Ah, What should I do?" Ospreypaw asked aloud as if someone was beside him to answer. But he was by himself, at least he thought till he heard a fant voice from afar. It was familiar but the tabby hadn't been paying enough attention to identify any cat from it. Some cat was out in the forest as well, that was a plus. As long as it wasn't his mentor looking for him because he thought he was pestering some cat. It wasn't like he was doing anything wrong but, getting in trouble would be horrible. Making up his mind not to just stand there and ponder in his thoughts the tom headed towards the voice. Maybe it'd be another apprentice or some cat he knew. Yeah, that'd be grate.

Pushing though a patch of blackberry bushes Ospreypaw finally caught sight of the cat, a Bombay with icy blue eyes. "Auroraflame?" He called in an almost questioning way. It wasn't that surprising to see his older sister honestly but he wasn't expected to see her. She was the Deputy and had lots of stressful work even though she handled it so well he normally thought she was busy. "What are you up to?" The tabby asked bouncing up to Auroraflame. Maybe they could spend some time together, hunt or hang out anything worked for this tom. He hasn't really taken time to get close to his older siblings and was a bit guilty about it. He didn't have an a life time to spend with them, as he knew any one of them or himself might not make it though the day, moon or season alive but he'd never thought about it. Pushing his thoughts away Ospreypaw looked cheerfully at his older sister awaiting her reply. It'd be rude to just continue talking after asking a question, and annoying.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 1st, 2018, 12:56 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Amberfire rubbed him back as he approached. “Why couldn’t you have it before? You were my friend. You could do anything.” She assured him, stepping back to meet his eyes.
If he wanted the world, he could have it. She would be there the whole time if she needed to support him.
“Let’s go.” She beckoned, nearing him to twine her tail with his. She had never exactly expected to ever do this with him of all cats, but now it felt just... natural.
Ebonybranch followed close behind his mate. When she twined her tail with his he felt his heart skip a beat. He wasn't expecting her to like him back, but he was actually glad that she did. Maybe cats would see him as a cat that cares and not a cat that would commit murder like his mother Shadowwatcher. "Where are we even going?" asked Ebonybranch, getting a little curious.
(Sorry it took so long)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 1st, 2018, 06:44 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Ebonybranch followed close behind his mate. When she twined her tail with his he felt his heart skip a beat. He wasn't expecting her to like him back, but he was actually glad that she did. Maybe cats would see him as a cat that cares and not a cat that would commit murder like his mother Shadowwatcher. "Where are we even going?" asked Ebonybranch, getting a little curious.
(Sorry it took so long)
Amberfire purred. “Anywhere.” She answered. Just to keep him here. She didn’t ever want this walk to end, the happy heartbeat thumping loudly in her chest, her paws floating lightly on air, they might as well walk up to Silverpelt!
Looking around, she scanned the forest looming everywhere over the cats, then swung her eyes back over to lock gazes with her best fr- no, mate!
”Any ideas?” She asked him warmly.

(Eh, no problem! Amberfire’s too happy to be impatient.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; July 1st, 2018 at 06:45 AM.
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Amberfire purred. “Anywhere.” She answered. Just to keep him here. She didn’t ever want this walk to end, the happy heartbeat thumping loudly in her chest, her paws floating lightly on air, they might as well walk up to Silverpelt!
Looking around, she scanned the forest looming everywhere over the cats, then swung her eyes back over to lock gazes with her best fr- no, mate!
”Any ideas?” She asked him warmly.

(Eh, no problem! Amberfire’s too happy to be impatient.
Ebonybranch shrugged, but then an idea popped into his head. 'How about we go back to the place where we got attacked by those squirrels. it is where I first started having feeings for you. It's our special place." replieed the tom. Part of him kind of didn't want to go in case of the squirrels, but he was right, it was their special place.

Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:39 AM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Ebonybranch shrugged, but then an idea popped into his head. 'How about we go back to the place where we got attacked by those squirrels. it is where I first started having feeings for you. It's our special place." replieed the tom. Part of him kind of didn't want to go in case of the squirrels, but he was right, it was their special place.
Amberfire listened to his suggestion, and shivered. The squirrels had nearly had her head back then, but it was true, she herself on that day had found herself grinning goofily in what she thought was affection. She hadn’t known it would go any deeper.
“Yes. That’s our special place.” She agreed, then nudged him once more. She loved doing that! Having someone to rub up against, or twine tails, it just had this affection she had missed ever since Thunderclan.
Skyclan was her home now, especially since Ebonybranch was in it.
“Lead the way?” She asked him her eyes glimmering as her mind raced behind the amber orbs.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Amberfire listened to his suggestion, and shivered. The squirrels had nearly had her head back then, but it was true, she herself on that day had found herself grinning goofily in what she thought was affection. She hadn’t known it would go any deeper.
“Yes. That’s our special place.” She agreed, then nudged him once more. She loved doing that! Having someone to rub up against, or twine tails, it just had this affection she had missed ever since Thunderclan.
Skyclan was her home now, especially since Ebonybranch was in it.
“Lead the way?” She asked him her eyes glimmering as her mind raced behind the amber orbs.
Ebonybranch stood semi ahead of her, so that she knows what she was putting her paws. He began to walk towards the place they were talking about. The tom had to remind himself where it was, but other than that he knew where to go.

Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:32 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Ebonybranch stood semi ahead of her, so that she knows what she was putting her paws. He began to walk towards the place they were talking about. The tom had to remind himself where it was, but other than that he knew where to go.
Amberfire waited until he started off, then slowly began to follow him.
As she tagged along for a little, she felt the air grow stiff so she jogged up steadily to be in line with him, a bit behind him so that he was still leading, but enough to brush her side along his black pelt.
They were mates now, and she liked having someone just there. It felt natural, and she loved having Ebonybranch near her.

~pom~