Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM

Old November 10th, 2017, 11:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Luna cocked her head to one side, his words about trespassing ringing in her ears. It seemed to echo because it was all new to her. Trespassing? This cat had territory? What was that about? Why did he look like he was about to chase her? Honestly whenever cats got on her "territory" she welcomed them, let them stay. Sure it was somewhat foolish but it was what she did. Because she believed that kindness paid off. The cat she was speaking to clearly did not. She didn't even know who he was. All she knew he was hostile, and he was quite intriguing. Why did she know these things? From her own experience of exactly what was happening at the current moment. "I was following a pretty bug." Luna said, not realizing her own sassy and ignorant tone. She didn't want to be like that. Because this cat was intriguing and interesting and she wanted to be around him more because he confused her. The tom had anger issues, could be helped with his temper. She wasn't helping but maybe she could eventually. She didn't know what this cat was like. He didn't know what she was like. So maybe if she said she hadn't meant to be trespassing and introduced herself he'd be a little bit nicer. "I never meant to trespass. And anyways I'm much to small to hurt you." It was true, the tom was look double her size and she had the right to believe him an almost full grown cat. Perhaps 10 months. But for all she knew he was her age as the she-cat was about the size of a 3 month old. Perhaps that could get her out of the situation. "I'm Luna."
The first initial action Timberpaw took was to protect his clan. Skyclan territory was not permitted for all, so this feline had no motives to be here. However, this...shady character wasn't as big as an opponent should be. “That's not an excuse to just wander in unknown territory.” He rasped. Didn't this Molly know anything about the clans? And, following a “pretty bug” had not been an excuse to the larger male. At her words, Timberpaw brought his gaze to stare at the torn butterfly, a satisfied smirk lighting his expression. “Following pretty things can get you killed.” By all means, Timberpaw was not a savage. Loyal, yes. Guarded, yes. Serious, yes. Expressionless, double yes. To him, this was true. He could rip her to shreds at any given moment, but since he was an apprentice. And, knew that it was wrong to end another's life - protecting your clan or not. Especially to this little thing. Timberpaw rolled his gaze to stare at his company out the corner of his optics. If he knew what humor was, he would laugh. But, instead he remained locked. Stoic. Bone chilling. “Oh, I know that already,” he ruffled his fur, finding her next said words truthful. “But, I also know that no size is too small to be cunning.” He narrowed his orange gaze into a narrowed passage. Even small cats held back intentions, and therefore Timberpaw found himself not trusting this seemingly innocent kitten. When she introduced herself, Timberpaw stood shellshocked. The fact that she told him her name like he was a FRIEND. Or, that they could become budding friends - never. This made Timberpaw dig his claws out into the earth’s bedding. “And, why would you tell me this?” He questioned, trying to keep his tone leveled and serious. “I don't care for your name!” He seethed. “I'm still wondering why you're still here!” If she wasn't apart of Skyclan, then she was not meant to be here. It was best for her to leave now since he was “trying” to be his nicest to her. Though she was smaller, Timberpaw continued to keep his guard up. He eyed the unwanted company like a venomous snake. Hinting to her that she better leave before he took forceful reinforcement to chase her out.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:14 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Deerspots made a squeak of fear as her sister had tumbled into her loosing some balance but caught herself , she didn't realize it was her sister either until she shook her head still holding the deceased mouse in her jaws. Her eyes widened as she had a smile she set the mouse down.
" h-hey sis ! I guess we both got scared there . And I'm sorry about your mentor , I bet he was great even though I didn't ever meet him " she meowed as she had heard of her sisters mentors death . She felt sorry for them both cause now her sister was even more shy and she wanted her sister to be ok.

The warrior shook her fur and scratched her ear she purred as she did so , Deerspots yawned as she sat down knowing that no dusk syndicate cat would dare come into skyclan territory , all dusk syndicates should fear their leader . Her eyes focused on her sibling and she had a cute smile letting Milkfur know that it was ok , that there was nothing to fear .
Milkfur shook some dirt from some of her fur,being carefully not to shake it so much that it landed in her sisters fur.She sat down,and then realized that deerspots had said something about her mentor.She paused for a second,but not near as long as she did with most cats."It's on.She's in starclan now right?" She said.She licked some of the mud and dirt from her chest quickly before looking back up at her sister.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:19 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Milkfur shook some dirt from some of her fur,being carefully not to shake it so much that it landed in her sisters fur.She sat down,and then realized that deerspots had said something about her mentor.She paused for a second,but not near as long as she did with most cats."It's on.She's in starclan now right?" She said.She licked some of the mud and dirt from her chest quickly before looking back up at her sister.
Deerspots kept her smile on as she listened to her sister and nodded her trail curled and uncurled she looked around for a bit not sure if she wanted to keep hunting or not but she just felt restless .
" y-you h-haven't see father here have you? I just wanna know " she meowed as she smelled his scent which to her was unpleasant . She felt fear slowly running up her bones but tried to ignore it , the she cat noticed another mouse but just ran at it and pounced on it then snapping its neck with her jaws. She then looked back at her sister for the answer

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 11th, 2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Deerspots kept her smile on as she listened to her sister and nodded her trail curled and uncurled she looked around for a bit not sure if she wanted to keep hunting or not but she just felt restless .
" y-you h-haven't see father here have you? I just wanna know " she meowed as she smelled his scent which to her was unpleasant . She felt fear slowly running up her bones but tried to ignore it , the she cat noticed another mouse but just ran at it and pounced on it then snapping its neck with her jaws. She then looked back at her sister for the answer
Milkfur shook her head after a few seconds."I think he is still in camp.I haven't ran into him while hunting." She said.She hoped he was in camp though,but she was not really sure,but she forced herself to believe he was,but just the mention of him made her fur along her spine stand on end a little,no matter how many times she reasurred herself.
She rembered she hasn't collected any prey,but didn't know if she should abandoned her sister to get some.The clan will be mad if I leave.They would call me a coward and other things again if I came back without prey.' she thought,starting to worry.She glanced up,almost forgetting that her sister was there,and hoped to see a squirrel.

Last edited by Static; November 11th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Milkfir shook her head after a few seconds."I think he is still in camp.I haven't ran into him while hunting." She said.She hoped he was in camp though,but she was not really sure,but she forced herself to believe he was,but just the mention of him made her fur along her spine stand on end a little,no matter how many times she reasurred herself.
She rembered she hasn't collected any prey,but didn't know if she should abandoned her sister to get some.The clan will be mad if I leave.They would call me a coward and other things again if I came back without prey.' she thought,starting to worry.She glanced up,almost forgetting that her sister was there,and hoped to see a squirrel.
Deerspots felt her fur along her back start to rise she was getting chills up her spine just thinking about Leafhide ! She then dragged her mouse over to her sister and set it by her paws
" you seem like you need it more then me sis " she meowed and her ears perked up as her nose twitched trying to smell any more prey she could get before she decided to head back and run inside as fast as a rabbit to the warriors den. Her tail was up in the air as she scanned the territory she spotted a raven! Her mouth watered as she crept slowly getting down to the ground as her eyes where glood to the raven. The raven seemed oblivious as the warrior kept creeping up to it

Old November 11th, 2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Deerspots felt her fur along her back start to rise she was getting chills up her spine just thinking about Leafhide ! She then dragged her mouse over to her sister and set it by her paws
" you seem like you need it more then me sis " she meowed and her ears perked up as her nose twitched trying to smell any more prey she could get before she decided to head back and run inside as fast as a rabbit to the warriors den. Her tail was up in the air as she scanned the territory she spotted a raven! Her mouth watered as she crept slowly getting down to the ground as her eyes where glood to the raven. The raven seemed oblivious as the warrior kept creeping up to it
Milkfur nodded in gratitude."Thanks.I'll still look for my own prey though." She said,but saw she was already gone.She picked up the mouse and hesitated before slinking away to find her own prey so her sister wouldn't be doing all of the work.

Milkfur had only found one Squirrel,but came back to the spot her and her sister where talking,not sure if she should have left or not.'Maby she just found something.Maby ishould wait here for a few minutes.' she thought,laying Deerspot's mouse on the ground beside her Squirrel.
(If you want to stop it here we can)

Last edited by Static; November 11th, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Milkfur nodded in gratitude."Thanks.I'll still look for my own prey though." She said,but saw she was already gone.She picked up the mouse and hesitated before slinking away to find her own prey so her sister wouldn't be doing all of the work.

Milkfur had only found one Squirrel,but came back to the spot her and her sister where talking,not sure if she should have left or not.'Maby she just found something.Maby ishould wait here for a few minutes.' she thought,laying Deerspot's mouse on the ground beside her Squirrel.
(If you want to stop it here we can)
No because I'm BORED :3 )
Deerspots had walked back with the dead raven in her mouth it was pretty tricky to catch but by luck of starclan she had caught it! She was glad she had caught this bird and her tail thrashed happily with a wide smile as she padded up to her sister. She set the bird by the mouse she had caught and licked her lips , her unique colored eyes looked at Milkfur with pride and joy she needed this , to move , to forget about Leafhide. She shook her fur and stretched her legs with a long yawn erupting from her jaws.

She didn't wanna go back to camp just yet since she enjoyed the wind blowing against her fur , the smell of many prey . She then looked at the prey they have collected and thought things over as her left ear flicked
" how about this , I can take back a mouse and squirrel . While you take the raven and the other mouse. How's that sound? " she asked as she tilted her head , her tail was swaying back and forth . Waiting a answer .

Old November 11th, 2017, 04:51 PM

Quote:
No because I'm BORED :3 )
Deerspots had walked back with the dead raven in her mouth it was pretty tricky to catch but by luck of starclan she had caught it! She was glad she had caught this bird and her tail thrashed happily with a wide smile as she padded up to her sister. She set the bird by the mouse she had caught and licked her lips , her unique colored eyes looked at Milkfur with pride and joy she needed this , to move , to forget about Leafhide. She shook her fur and stretched her legs with a long yawn erupting from her jaws.

She didn't wanna go back to camp just yet since she enjoyed the wind blowing against her fur , the smell of many prey . She then looked at the prey they have collected and thought things over as her left ear flicked
" how about this , I can take back a mouse and squirrel . While you take the raven and the other mouse. How's that sound? " she asked as she tilted her head , her tail was swaying back and forth . Waiting a answer .
Milkfur thought about what to say and nodded."Yhea.It's fine." She said.She glanced in the direction of the camp.'Does this mean we have to go back to camp?What if the other warriors start laughing at me again for being a coward?What if Leafhide yells at us?' she kept her mouth firmly closed though,dispite these thoughts.She started thinking of ways to stall and stay away from camp longer."Are...you sure this is enough prey?Maby we should just have a walk or something and check for some extra.For the elders and kits." She said hesitantly.'I hope we don't go near the dusk syndicate border again.It's error there.Some cats could still be waiting to attack!'.Her fur started to stand on end again,afraid that they would go in that direction.She was looking in that direction,wide eyed as if she expected a large,battle scared cat to leap out at them any moment.

Last edited by Static; November 11th, 2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Milkfur thought about what to say and nodded."Yhea.It's fine." She said.She glanced in the direction of the camp.'Does this mean we have to go back to camp?What if the other warriors start laughing at me again for being a coward?What if Leafhide yells at us?' she kept her mouth firmly closed though,dispite these thoughts.She started thinking of ways to stall and stay away from camp longer."Are...you sure this is enough prey?Maby we should just have a walk or something and check for some extra.For the elders and kits." She said hesitantly.'I hope we don't go near the dusk syndicate border again.It's error there.Some cats could still be waiting to attack!'.Her fur started to stand on end again,afraid that they would go in that direction.She was looking in that direction,wide eyed as if she expected a large,battle scared cat to leap out at them any moment.
Deerspots ears perked up and she seemed to know what her sister was thinking about instantly a frown was planted on her face she then looked behind herself in case anything huge were to attack them , her ears flicked at the suggestion that Milkfur said " yeah , yeah . A walk sounds great " she meowed quickly she was afraid of Leafhide but deep inside she wanted to tear him apart! And make him crowfood . She sighed and picked up her prey she then walked over to a tree setting them down beside it she scooped up some leaves and covered her small kill pile with them " C'mon sis let's put our kill here the leaves will hide it " she meowed softly

She sat down and started to clean her fur quickly as her trail flicked she put her head up to see if any one or thing was coming for them but luckily there was no one. She continued to clean her fur quickly while she waited for her sister , she then scratched her left ear now standing up to her paws shaking her fur .

Old November 11th, 2017, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Deerspots ears perked up and she seemed to know what her sister was thinking about instantly a frown was planted on her face she then looked behind herself in case anything huge were to attack them , her ears flicked at the suggestion that Milkfur said " yeah , yeah . A walk sounds great " she meowed quickly she was afraid of Leafhide but deep inside she wanted to tear him apart! And make him crowfood . She sighed and picked up her prey she then walked over to a tree setting them down beside it she scooped up some leaves and covered her small kill pile with them " C'mon sis let's put our kill here the leaves will hide it " she meowed softly

She sat down and started to clean her fur quickly as her trail flicked she put her head up to see if any one or thing was coming for them but luckily there was no one. She continued to clean her fur quickly while she waited for her sister , she then scratched her left ear now standing up to her paws shaking her fur .
Milkfur hurried her prey next to her sisters in leaves,and then checked to make sure it was hidden."So what direction?" She asked when she was finished.She glanced at the sky.It was not night time yet,so she wanted to spend as much time away from camp as possible.
(Sorry it's a bit short)