Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Today 12:57 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old July 13th, 2017, 03:22 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank_bleh View Post

Honeypaw jumped feeling something hit her shoulder , her neck fur on end . Sighing she relaxing seeing as it was her mentor. " I didn't hear you approach ." She me owed as explanation for her hostile reaction towards him . " oh yes please " she grinned scrambling to her paws staring at Hareclaw waiting for him to show her what to do.
"I did that for you to remember to aware of your surroundings, sorry I frightened you Honeypaw." He mewed, watching as she stood up and looked at him attentively. He padded away from the entrance a bit, moving closer to a few trees. He crouched low to the ground, belly fur just barely brushing the ground and tail held level with his body. He stalked a small mouse, pouncing on it and snapping its neck carefully. "You try now, Honeypaw." He said, looking at the younger cat that stood nearby.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 13th, 2017, 03:31 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

She nodded sheepishly knowing she should have been paying more attention.Her bright green orbs followed him as he went near the small cluster of trees , taking in every movement he made wanting to mimic him exactly. She watched the way his muscles bunched right before he pounced , the way his tail was used to balance , etc. " oh okay!"
She chirped as he instructed for her to give it a try.

She padded over to Hareclaw and parted her mouth to taste the air , her ears perking up as she smelt a it's not her mouse. She flexed her small claws a it's not Herndon crouched down her underbelly brushing the grass . As the mouse chewed down on its meal she leaped . However as she did so her hind paw slidresulting in her to land right next to her prey on wobbly paws. As the mouse began to run away she frantically sipped at it wanting so desperately to catch something on her first try only to fail.
( @Fern )

Last edited by blank_bleh; July 13th, 2017 at 03:31 PM.
Old July 13th, 2017, 03:49 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank_bleh View Post
She nodded sheepishly knowing she should have been paying more attention.Her bright green orbs followed him as he went near the small cluster of trees , taking in every movement he made wanting to mimic him exactly. She watched the way his muscles bunched right before he pounced , the way his tail was used to balance , etc. " oh okay!"
She chirped as he instructed for her to give it a try.

She padded over to Hareclaw and parted her mouth to taste the air , her ears perking up as she smelt a it's not her mouse. She flexed her small claws a it's not Herndon crouched down her underbelly brushing the grass . As the mouse chewed down on its meal she leaped . However as she did so her hind paw slidresulting in her to land right next to her prey on wobbly paws. As the mouse began to run away she frantically sipped at it wanting so desperately to catch something on her first try only to fail.
( @Fern )
"That was a good try. It takes practice." He said encouragingly. He himself knew just how hard it was to hunt properly since he only really began to understand how in his late apprentice months, but he learned slower than everyone else. It wasn't that there was anything wrong, he was just born out of the clan. He smiled and mewed, "Crouch down again, and I will make sure you are positioned correctly. Then I want you to try again, alright?" The gray tom smiled, looking at the apprentice.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 14th, 2017, 04:02 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Foxpaw was frustrated that, currently, Redpaw was winning the competition. His green hues sparked with determination and he continued onwards, not even thinking about the fact that it could be dangerous. He was thinking more along the lines of I need to win this. Need to show off. Have to be the best. Because otherwise, how would anyone like him? No one liked a losing cat. And cats liked Foxpaw, because he won... that was the only reason. Foxpaw couldn't think of a time he had lost and ended up friends with that cat. Yes, winning was pretty much what the tom based his entire self-worth on. Lost in his own thoughts, Foxpaw just barely heard Redpaw's yowl - but at that point, it was too late. "Did you say something, Redp-" The ginger feline's voice was cut off as the branch hit him in the chest... luckily not hard enough to cause any serious damage, but hard enough to make him fall.

The tom twisted in the air, struggling to grab hold of something - anything - and managed to sink his claws ino the tree bark. Slippery though it was, Foxpaw was stronger then he appeared and was able to hang on. Breathing a sigh of relief, the ginger tom realized he wasn't that far from the ground and flushed with embarassment. Simply letting go, he fell the few extra feet - low enough that he wasn't hurt - and took a couple of shaky steps. He'd hit a couple of branches on the way down, hard enough to cause bruising... but as far as major injuries were concerned, Foxpaw didn't believe that he had any. "Well, I think we should declare the one with the best landing the winner," Foxpaw mewed in an attempt to restore his damaged pride. At the moment he was pretty shaken up. Physically and mentally, so his voice shook a little as he spoke. At least his handsome appearance hadn't been altered.

That would be a true disaster. Foxpaw glanced up at Redpaw, watching her with his head cocked to the side. "You coming on down, beautiful, or should I rescue you from up there?" He asked with a semi-charming grin. Foxpaw considered himself to be quite charming... that was a matter of opinion, and while he might be good-looking to an extent, perhaps he wasn't quite as handsome as he thought.
Redpaw watched as Foxpaw was hit n the chest with the branch, but thankfully didn't fall all the way down. Her heart was beating quite fast, she had been terrified for him. What if something bad had happened to him?! Redpaw had already have one of her siblings die. She couldn't let another cat she cared about die. Redpaw would not be able to live with herself. Pulling her paw free from where it was caught, she bounded down the tree, anger contorting her features.

"You just got hit in the chest by a falling branch and you're asking me if I need rescuing?" She growled, her tail twitching back and forth. She wanted to slap that smug look off of his face, but she restrained herself, ears dropping as she sighed and looked away. "I'm sorry, I just can't have someone I care about dying again." Redoaw had allowed herself to care about this flirty tom. She really thought he was a great friend. But his act had scared her, and now, they were both kind of beat up.

"But I guess you do win Foxpaw." Dhe meowed, the playful spark once more in her eyes as she nudged his shoulder with her muzzle. "But how about we head back to camp? I think both of us have taken a beating from the branch." She looked over Foxpaw's pelt, looking at the twigs and leaves stuck in it, but also noticing his muscles and sleek, healthy fur. The ginger are-cat quickly averted her eyes, instead focusing them on her own fur. It as just as messy as Foxpaw's. And I just groomed this morning...

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 14th, 2017, 04:57 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
The young tuxedo feline followed the older she-cat through the trees that filled the course lines of the territory, paws and legs flicking up lightly as she walked in a near trot, a step behind and to the side of Mousejump's tail out of habit for the way she had so often followed the spiritual form of Aconiteheart through these same woods not so very long ago.
She watched her paw steps as they padded against the floor, rhythmic and calming to her for a time until Ebonyfrost turned the sharp blue of her eyes up towards the form of the feline ahead of her. Mousejump. Her mother.
Since she had left the nest and the nursery and been assigned a mentor — even for a short time — to train as a warrior – and beyond that point to when she had been chosen to take the path of a medicine cat – the amount of proper conversations that she had with her mother had plummeted. Perhaps now that could be remedied.

Sensing the slowing of Mousejump's pawsteps, Ebonyfrost lessened her pace and eventually – as Mousejump stopped – came to pull up beside her and stand next to her.
The subtle flick of Mousejump's tail against her side startled the young tuxedo, causing her to tense slightly as she turned her head to face the older feline.
"As good as I can be, I suppose." She mewed, trailing her eyes along the form of the former queen's face, hoping maybe to see some kind of emotion. They remained out of her grasp though, hiding just out of her paws' reach, and so she carefully kept her face emotionless as well.
"And, how have you been?"

[It’s fine! <3]

Despite his slippery situation, the tom couldn’t help but wonder why the she-cat wasn’t moving out of his way. Surely it would benefit the both of them if she did? Hawkpaw knew that if he were her, he would move out of the way as soon as he got a chance to. The black and white apprentice liked to avoid danger and injuries at any cost. Of course, it was always interesting to see and study how someone’s body reacted to an injury, but that didn’t mean he liked seeing others get hurt. It meant more work for the medicine cat and the tom was sure that Ebonypaw already had enough on her paws, having to learn about all those herbs and what they did. The tom wasn’t even sure who was teaching her, seeing as Stormlight had left them before he’d taken on an apprentice. Maybe he would ask the she-cat if he ever got the chance.

His chance to ask the medicine cat came as he opened his eyes and identified the obstacle in his path. When he’d opened his mouth, he was going to ask her about how she was learning everything, but had quickly decided against it. Instead, he went with the usual and polite way of greeting others. He put on a warm smile as he waited expectantly for an equally warm reply. The surprise was sparked in him as he detected the lacking warmth in Ebonypaw’s tone. He had definitely expected anything but the blank tone she was using. Still, he kept the smile up and continued the beginning of this conversation. “How are you?” Hawkpaw asked politely, fighting the urge to let out a wave of questions. It wouldn’t make a very good first impression if he just drowned her in a wave of questions. He just needed a little patience. But he was always lacking patience when it came to taming his curious mind. He had so many questions and so many things to discover that it was hard for him to not start up a chat with a smart question.

As he waited for what he expected to be a blank and common reply, he decided to study the she-cat while he did so. Maybe he would be able to get to know something about her, even if she didn’t seem like the open type. She looked like one of those cats who kept their personal information to themselves. However, if he really was going to examine her, then he would need to move back a bit. He shuffled back a little so that their noses weren’t on the brink of touching and brought his tail around to wrap it around his paws.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 14th, 2017, 08:39 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Redpaw watched as Foxpaw was hit n the chest with the branch, but thankfully didn't fall all the way down. Her heart was beating quite fast, she had been terrified for him. What if something bad had happened to him?! Redpaw had already have one of her siblings die. She couldn't let another cat she cared about die. Redpaw would not be able to live with herself. Pulling her paw free from where it was caught, she bounded down the tree, anger contorting her features.

"You just got hit in the chest by a falling branch and you're asking me if I need rescuing?" She growled, her tail twitching back and forth. She wanted to slap that smug look off of his face, but she restrained herself, ears dropping as she sighed and looked away. "I'm sorry, I just can't have someone I care about dying again." Redoaw had allowed herself to care about this flirty tom. She really thought he was a great friend. But his act had scared her, and now, they were both kind of beat up.

"But I guess you do win Foxpaw." Dhe meowed, the playful spark once more in her eyes as she nudged his shoulder with her muzzle. "But how about we head back to camp? I think both of us have taken a beating from the branch." She looked over Foxpaw's pelt, looking at the twigs and leaves stuck in it, but also noticing his muscles and sleek, healthy fur. The ginger are-cat quickly averted her eyes, instead focusing them on her own fur. It as just as messy as Foxpaw's. And I just groomed this morning...
At first, the ginger tom flinched at her harsher tone - his ears going back a little as she spoke. "Uh - maybe?" Yes. But just as quickly as she had come down the tree, which had made Foxpaw realize that she hadn't needed rescuing from him and making him feel kind of strange, her tone changed to a quieter one. Less sharp, and the words she spoke made Foxpaw transition quickly from at first a smile to a frown. Someone I care about, those had been words to put a smile on his face. But then she had continued with dying again. The words that put a frown on his features. Again? What did she mean, dying again? But at least he knew now that she cared. That was nice, right?
Not a lot of cats bothered to tell Foxpaw that they cared about him. Or it could be that a lot of cats don't care about you, his mind taunted. Foxpaw wished it had an "off" button so that he could get it to shut up and build himself up on it's own, but no such luck. He didn't comment on her statement about the whole 'someone I care about dying again' thing, He didn't want to talk about that. Just in case it was a sensitive subject for her but also, because Foxpaw wasn't much of a death kind of cat. During the battle he hadn't been too happy with all the fighting and he had never wished more that he wasn't an apprentice so that he could get out of it. As fast as possible, too.
But he'd needed to stay, to help his clanmates, and who knew? Maybe his presence had helped save the day. Maybe he was good at that sort of thing. Or maybe you're dreaming again, his mind butted in. Another moment passed before he heard her speak again, and nudge him lightly - which made him grin just the smallest bit. Despite the bruises from the branch - and the fall. That had been so weird, he hadn't seen it coming or anything... but then again he hadn't been paying attention. Oh well, it didn't matter. "Heading back to camp sounds good. I'll have to beat you again some other time," A purr rumbled in his throat as he spoke and he began padding a little slowly but surely back towards the camp. Now all he needed was a little rest before he would be fine.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 14th, 2017, 05:40 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"That was a good try. It takes practice." He said encouragingly. He himself knew just how hard it was to hunt properly since he only really began to understand how in his late apprentice months, but he learned slower than everyone else. It wasn't that there was anything wrong, he was just born out of the clan. He smiled and mewed, "Crouch down again, and I will make sure you are positioned correctly. Then I want you to try again, alright?" The gray tom smiled, looking at the apprentice.
"Alright.." She nodded and crouched back down looking over at the tom , waiting for further instructions. Honeypaw sighed softly hopefully this time she'd be able to catch something.
Old July 15th, 2017, 06:33 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

@pupy
Pigeonfeather padded into the beginnings of the territory before glancing back for Ploverpaw.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old July 16th, 2017, 09:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Asterpaw couldn't believe she had ever been so stupid. Going to Bluepaw had been one of the dumbest things she could have done, and yet here she was... with him. Snuggling up to him, acting as though they had been lovers forever. The blue feline could have cried out of frustration, but she didn't want this frustration to show. She wanted to keep quiet, make sure that Bluepaw was never aware of her frustration. But how could Azulpaw be with her sister? Her... half-sister. She was going to think of Alabasterpaw as less then family now, however that was possible, because her anger was so great.

Anger showed in her grey-green eyes as she sat alone. Technically she should have been asleep, in the apprentices' den next to her... companion, feeling more alone then ever before. How was she supposed to spend the rest of her life with a cat she didn't love? Because she was trying to protect Azulpaw. Because she wanted him to be safe. Because she thought this was the only way that would happen. She wanted him to be happy, to be loved... and it seemed Alabasterpaw was giving him that. Happiness and love. The blue feline padded through the territory, stars shining through the dark night... Silverpelt was definitely bright at that time. Gorgeous white stars twinkling against a dark sky, making Asterpaw feel small - but secure. At least StarClan was watching out for her. At least she had something to think about other then her currently broken heart. Messed up heart. Why had she been so stupid in the first place? That was the only thing she could think of, was how stupid she had been. How much she longed to be a warrior and for Bluepaw to be one as well, so she could settle into her life of slavery with him. At least she wouldn't be alone in that life.

Maybe, once she was tied down to Bluepaw, she could be friends with Azulpaw. Part of her wanted to see the grey tom. Honestly? If anyone had asked her, she would have said that he looked quite handsome at this point in time. The scars had added to his appearance and personality.

When they had first met?

Asterpaw had never thought of them becoming friends, let alone close ones. And now it seemed that things were going right back to square one. Despite her promise to Bluepaw, she wanted to speak with him so badly. As friends. To play, to joke around, to smile and laugh as they used to. To be the close friends that they used to be. To be the type of friends that Asterpaw had missed being so much. But Bluepaw seemed to be against it so much... and he didn't want to play with her, not really, anyways. She remembered how the grey tom had stood up for her when she had wanted to race.

Why?

Why had it been so important to him that she get to play with Bluepaw? Maybe he had just planned that. But Asterpaw thought he had looked hurt, she had thought... she had imagined... it didn't matter. He hadn't been hurt. Azulpaw was fine, he was just being a jerk to her - and what else was new? He was a jerk. The piebald tom she was now to spend most of her time with was twisting her mind around, making her truly believe that her previous half-interest was one of the worst cats around. And yet Asterpaw chose to believe what he said was true. Because what other choice did she have? If she disagreed with him, he would bite her again. And the one thing the blue feline didn't want was for the sharp sting of the tom's bite to touch her again.

Ever. Ever again. Grey-green eyes stared partly mournfully up towards the sky.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Her expression was perfectly serious. But fear and anxiety soon distorted it. "What did I do? Whatever I did, can't I just... move on? I'm sorry I killed him already, okay? I'm sorry. I never meant to. I never wanted to. Can't you forgive that?" But the stars gave her no answer. First Asterpaw beat herself up about that, and now she believed everyone else was out to do the same thing. StarClan was. Bluepaw had been her only source of comfort in that time. "Did you really have to take Azulpaw from me too? What is that, part of my punishment or something?" The stars twinkled as though to give her some answer, but then stopped. No answer. No nothing. She wasn't going to get one in this life, and she might never get one. Asterpaw had done this to herself - whether she realized it or not. And now she was damaged. Beyond repair, for her... she felt as though there was no way out. It was an endless, vicious cycle of guilt and denial and emotion. Hard emotions, things she didn't want to deal with. And now Asterpaw was going to go through life without Azulpaw. Without him being her friend. She knew it, she knew... no matter how much she wanted him back... wanted him to be there right then... he wasn't going to appear out of nowhere. And he wasn't going to be her friend again.

It hurt, it stung like crazy, but it was Asterpaw's reality now. It was the reality that she had forced herself into, the reality that she wasn't going to be able to get out of.

"I want him back. Please, just... I want him back."

No answer. No magic process that she had been half-expecting. And so, the blue feline moved on through the night, a shadow of what she had been - and a shadow through the trees. Close to invisible but not quite. Although she might as well have been, from the way that she felt. @Constellation

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 16th, 2017, 09:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The she-cat watched as the tom fell down on the ground and hit his head. For a moment, she was going to help her, but a little voice in her head stopped her before she did so. Maybe he was just acting, maybe it was just to get her to remove her guard. She was a careful cat, she didn’t let others sway her mind quite that easily. But what if he actually is hurt? She thought. Guilt and uncertainty clawed at her. Even if he was acting, maybe it would be better to ask. “Are you alright?” Auroraflame asked, concern floating in his icy orbs. About a minute after, he was fine again and Auroraflame pushed away the concern. Although she was still slightly worried for the tom, she put on a hostile look but didn’t get rid of the worry inside her.

Once she’d been given clarification of who he was, relief and joy flooded into her. She got rid of the unfriendly look and in its place, put a bright smile. This was great! He was back! Like him, she too had many questions to ask. But most importantly, she wanted to know where he’d been and if he was going to stay. She opened her mouth to speak when suddenly, he said her name. What? How did he know who she was? Or maybe, during his leadership he had taken the time to learn everyones name and appearance. That’s what Auroraflame was doing, and she was pretty sure that Grousestar was to. The ebony she-cat was quite good at learning and remembering all her clan mates names and appearances, but she hadn’t talked to all of them. Most of the time, she would talk to those she knew and every now and again she would search for a new friend.

“O-Oh yeah it’s been great! We moved territories after we saved the other clans. Turns out there are four other clans. ThunderClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan and WindClan. We also had a big battle against the Dusk Syndicate, who are our unfriendly neighbours. Once we’re back at camp, I can give you all the little details. Or you can go ahead and ask any questions now, I have time,” Auroraflame said, flashing him a big grin. The inky deputy was assuming that he would be returning to camp. Surely he would want to return home after being wherever he had been for the past few moons. “Where have you been?” Auroraflame asked, using a tone that was filled with curiosity. She would respect his wishes if he didn’t wish to tell, but some sort of an explanation would be nice. She knew that the rest of the clan would want one too. If they knew she’d found him. Maybe Lemonstar didn’t wish to have the clan know he’d been here. She would respect whatever decision he made.
Lemon rubbed his head with his paw, wincing slightly. There would be a bump, but it would be nothing too serious. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking." He meowed politely to the black feline, placing his paw back in the ground. The large golden tom was quite surprised to see Auroraflane, when he had dispersed she had been but a mere new warrior. She was around his same age, young, and still full of life. If he had still been in Skyclan, Lemon assumed she would've been one of his favorite cats to flirt with. But, that wasn't the case. He was a loner now, a coward, cowering on the edge of his old clan's new territory, as to not be seen by any of them. With this inky she-cat now standing in front of him, Lemon felt even more guilty. For leaving without a word, even though it was against his will. The tom still felt as though it was his fault.

Lemon listened with ears pricked as Auroraflane explained about the other clans and this group called the Dusk Synducate. His ears flicked slightly when she said "once they were back at camp." Lemon supposed that she thought he was coming back to Skyclan. What a disappointment he would seem to her when he had to decline her offer. But the mentions of other clans in the area baffled the golden cat. He knew he had smelled some new, interesting scents in the area, like that of his own clan, but he had never suspected there would be other clans. Or even a group of what Auroraflame described as hostile rogues. He decided to take her up on her offer of asking questions now. And the most important questions came first. "How's my family? And Grousestar? Is he handling leadership?" True concern sparked in his yellow eyes, and you could truly see how much Lemob cared for those close to him. He didn't care about knowing about the other clans at this moment, all he cared about was knowing the current status of his friends and family.

At her own question, Lemon's eyes hardened as he remembered what he had been through. "Let's just say that the Kittypet life wasn't done with me, and twolegs were searching me out. They got ahold of me while I was patrolling by myself in the territory one day, and they locked me in a monster's belly and took me far away from the clan." Lemon stood up and started to pace as he continued with his story. The ton had to be moving around otherwise his pent up anger for these twolegs would get the better of him. "When I escaped, I headed straight for the clan's territory. I was in an unfamiliar Twoleg place, but with the help of a few kittypets I made it to my old Twoleg village. I was able to navigate that easily with faded memories from my kithood, and soon made it back to the territory. But..." Lemon's eyes clouded over and he paused in his pacing, locking his golden orbs on Auroraflame. "Skyclan was gone." Lemon clearly remembered that time, when he had entered the old camp and there were no signs of his old clan. He had broken down, worried that they had all been killed while he was away. "I started to travel, to look for the missing clan. With the help of a few cats along the way, I was finally able to track down your new territory. I arrived here, about a moon ago." Lemon finished his story, sitting down once again, a defeated look entering his eyes. "But I'm definitely too late. I'm not sure anyone even remembers me."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.