Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
10k kk AND OC ^^
Last post by hermeswind
Today 08:15 AM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 08:10 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:10 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Zei
Today 08:03 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:56 AM

Old January 20th, 2024, 12:50 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kit Corner

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

The coughing fit that wrecked the eight moon old's normally composed, emotionless features took even Fudge by surprise as an unknown companion spoke up from behind him, shocking him to his very core. Well then. It looked like he wasn't going to accomplish getting through this without some company after all. And... socialization. Ew. Oh well. At least it was just one of the kits. The kits were the ones who were hopefully going to be using all of this, anyways. Might as well explain it... even if it meant at least one cat would know it was his paw behind the decor.

"En -cough- rich -cough cough- ing," the Havana Brown mix managed to cough out, tears in his eyes as he slowly regained control over his breathing.

@arsenicCatnip [Mousekit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 20th, 2024, 05:49 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

The coughing fit that wrecked the eight moon old's normally composed, emotionless features took even Fudge by surprise as an unknown companion spoke up from behind him, shocking him to his very core. Well then. It looked like he wasn't going to accomplish getting through this without some company after all. And... socialization. Ew. Oh well. At least it was just one of the kits. The kits were the ones who were hopefully going to be using all of this, anyways. Might as well explain it... even if it meant at least one cat would know it was his paw behind the decor.

"En -cough- rich -cough cough- ing," the Havana Brown mix managed to cough out, tears in his eyes as he slowly regained control over his breathing.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Thunderclan▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Mousekit▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄sea/them▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ace, omniro▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄no purrks▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"how so?" the curious kit asked

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old January 22nd, 2024, 11:41 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Active

Finally. The incessant coughing was over and done with. Unfortunately, the kit seemed to want to chat. Taking a deep breath if only to make sure he could - without hacking up a hairball - Fudge sighed before turning his deadpanned expression on the kit. So. Good news? The kit wasn't all too chatty. That was definitely a perk. Bad news? The kit seemed to be expecting him to do all the talking, and that was potentially the only thing worse than an overly talkative cat. One that expected him to say anything. Didn't this kit know there was nothing worth speaking about here?

Green hues turned to the many hanging feathers he had managed to work out for the kits. It was as close as he could get to his kit days. To the days when toys had clung to walls and allowed him and his littermates to play to their hearts content. It had been the last of his happiness. He supposed he could regale this kit the tale of how he came to be here. Of what true love and belonging looked like. Of what it was like to live without fear of being killed by those that surrounded you on a daily basis. But he knew it would all fall on deaf ears that would be unable to comprehend anything outside of the life of a clan cat. And he couldn't entirely blame him if that was the case. He wouldn't have believed cats like these existed during his kittypet days either.

Instead, Fudge found himself shrugging. Lifting his foreleg, he gestured to the many hanging feathers. The strands of dried out ivy that were hanging to the walls with bits of still fresh moss. He knew they wouldn't be hanging for long, but he felt that the view alone told a story of its own. One far better than anything he could put into words, in any case. Words were overrated. It was always best to do. To watch. To come to your own conclusions. Kept you sharp. It certainly kept him sharp, in any case. Aware of his surroundings. Maintaining him alive against all odds. It kept him here.

"Leisure," he offered. An end to his otherwise silent story. Perhaps the kit would understand and take to playing. Or maybe he would just stay there owlishly looking at him. Whatever the choice, it no longer concerned him. His part was done.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle & Timberkit °•

There was something about watching young kits play that brought Violetfreckle some inexplicable happiness. It was small, sure; nothing could really measure up to a battle won or a successful hunt, or, best of all, a good competition. But kits living and growing, even when the rest of the world was struggling, had always put a small smile on the tabby she-cat's face. Maybe that was why she found herself here now, watching from the corner as a certain calico kitten ran around, squealing and playing in the snow.

Snowflakes started falling from above and Violetfreckle let out a cough. There was a small tickle in the back of her throat; perhaps she'd just swallowed a feather or something. She never liked land prey, too much fur and feathers. A few more coughs and she went back to watching Timberkit play. The she-kit was having the time of her life, giggling and diving into piles of snow.

// @finley.exe [Beetlewing] -- snowflake grooming! \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:10 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

ᗢ beetlewing ᗢ

they/she . afab queen . tc . 29 moons . tags ; @vellichor

trigger warnings for this post: none
warmth spread through beetlewing, despite the cold, as she watched timberkit prance around in the snow. ' you alright, violetfreckle? ' she purred, their fur ruffling as the snow began to fall and the other cat coughed.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old January 31st, 2024, 12:00 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Violetfreckle & Timberkit °•

Violetfreckle let out a small startled mrrp as Beetlewing appeared. "Oh! Sorry, yes, I'm okay. Or, as okay as I can be," she joked, glancing back at her healing leg. Her scratches had scabbed up and healed already, it was just her Starsdamned leg. But that didn't matter much right now; she let out a sneeze.

Timberkit had paused in her playing to watch the big cats. She recognized the one who wasn't her mother as the cat who had been yelling the other day about "decorating". Which she had learned was a fancy word for making things pretty! She still didn't know her name though, hmm. She decided to wander up to Beetlewing and tap the other cat's paw. "Hey hey, who is that cat?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "Also, why does her leg look funny? Also also, 'scuse me miss, but your fur's alllll covered in snowflakes." The last statement was addressed to Violetfreckle herself, who blinked in response and cracked a small smile.

// @finley.exe \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:43 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: Kit Corner

Salamanderkit ran in circles, chasing her tail.

[ open ]

[ 6 / 6 posts - getting her apprenticed lol ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Hey, kits!" Wolfpaw had lowered his voice as he poked his head into the nursery, only loud enough to get their attention. "I have a SUPER secret mission for you guys! C'mon!"

He'd lead them a little into the clearing, and nodded toward where Spiderthroat was. ThunderClan's Bravest was taking a nap in a sunpatch, completely unaware of what was to come. "That's a ShadowClan cat, he's trespassing in our camp!! I need you guys to drive him off 'n let him know ThunderClan isn't to be messed with!"

[ totally optional lil kit prompt, attack spider (star has given permission just don't Break the old man) // if ur mentioned u have a kit on tc allegiances ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:55 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Hey, kits!" Wolfpaw had lowered his voice as he poked his head into the nursery, only loud enough to get their attention. "I have a SUPER secret mission for you guys! C'mon!"

He'd lead them a little into the clearing, and nodded toward where Spiderthroat was. ThunderClan's Bravest was taking a nap in a sunpatch, completely unaware of what was to come. "That's a ShadowClan cat, he's trespassing in our camp!! I need you guys to drive him off 'n let him know ThunderClan isn't to be messed with!"

《 Mountainkit 》
1/6

she/her / thunderclan kit / large ears

Mountainkit raced forward and jumped on the warrior. Her tiny kitten teeth tugged on their ear. "Take this you Shadowclan frog!!" she meowed.
( @Bear ; Wolfpaw )

Last edited by nyx; March 8th, 2024 at 08:21 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:56 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Wisteriakit looked at the 'ShadowClan cat', AN ATTACK?? IM GONNA ATTACK!? YES. "YEEAAH! WHO ELSE IS GONNA ATTACK!?" The small tom said eagerly.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."