Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by wolfie
Today 02:33 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:29 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:26 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:24 PM
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2020, 03:58 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Cloverwish stormed grumpily besides the gray tom, snapping her jaws shut against the strong fish-scent coming from the Riverclan cats. She glanced at Burnetsnap. He seemed as uncomfortable as she did. "Not too familiar with the other clans, eh?"
(so sorry for the late response! i'll be able to respond faster now ^^ )

Burnetsnap's lips curled back in disgust as he took in the scents. "Nah," he replied simply to Cloverwish, side-eyeing her. "They all reek." He probably would've ignored her had she not been a ShadowClanner. "You're Cloverwish, right?"

lio was here ♥
Old April 8th, 2020, 04:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhAtropa View Post
Cherrypaw turned to see the she-cat who was talking to her. She gave a little bounce of excitement on her paws - the cat's scent was unfamiliar, and it gave her an adrenaline rush. "Hi! I'm Cherrypaw. It's nice to meet you!" The apprentice purred. Her eyes grew wide with wonder. "What Clan are you from? You smell weird," she mentioned, laughing a bit. She didn't intend to be rude, she had just never met a cat from another Clan before.
Salmonsong could see the excitement pouring off the young apprentice,” I’m from Riverclan, you might have guessed from my name.” She meowed,” All clans smell weird to everyone, except the clan you live in.” She purred finding Cherrypaw’s scent a bit strange too, then again she recognized the clan unlike new apprentices who were unfamiliar and couldn’t tell the clan from the scent.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 8th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
(so sorry for the late response! i'll be able to respond faster now ^^ )

Burnetsnap's lips curled back in disgust as he took in the scents. "Nah," he replied simply to Cloverwish, side-eyeing her. "They all reek." He probably would've ignored her had she not been a ShadowClanner. "You're Cloverwish, right?"
"Unfortunately fortunate, I am. Greetings and Salutations*, I'm assuming your Burnetsnap. I'm not too familiar with names, nor would I like to be."

*If you know where I'm quoting this from, I WILL GIVE YOU MY SOUL

(Note: Cloverwish will probably insult Burnetsnap at some point, it's her personality to kind of hate everyone)

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; April 8th, 2020 at 05:23 PM.
Old April 8th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw thought she caught small signs of a faint smile, but sure she was not. It could've just been her imagination as well. Either way, his words made her happy. Though thoughts were creeping in- it wouldn't surprise her if they would speak rarely to never after this, but that idea was quickly pushed away by his following question "i w-wouldn't min-mind" she answered quietly with a small smile. In fact, the young apprentice would be delighted if they were to speak again back at camp, she didn't exactly have any friends aside from Jaykit- her siblings and Bluebellkit all being missing. Plus, Frostpaw seemed to be nice!

Again, the molly stayed silent for a short moment before glancing to the leaders "d-do you thin-k we'll be le-leaving soon?" she asked him curiously. It wasn't that she minded being with the other three clans, it was simply that she still wasn't that comfortable around larger groups- and this was a massive group to her, leaving her with a constant feeling of nervousness; of course her question also came from genuine curiousness.

@bmkmb (sorry for constant late replies)

Last edited by Estelle; April 8th, 2020 at 04:43 PM.
Old April 8th, 2020, 04:53 PM
i'm not dead I swear

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Salmonsong could see the excitement pouring off the young apprentice,” I’m from Riverclan, you might have guessed from my name.” She meowed,” All clans smell weird to everyone, except the clan you live in.” She purred finding Cherrypaw’s scent a bit strange too, then again she recognized the clan unlike new apprentices who were unfamiliar and couldn’t tell the clan from the scent.
Cherrypaw's eyes nearly bulged out of her head, and she squealed lightly. She had heard many stories of RiverClan, but meeting an actual warrior? It was beyond her wildest dreams! "RiverClan?" She gasped. "So you swim and stuff, like the fish? And you eat fish? That's why your fur is so glossy! That's crazy, that you guys are like that." A shiver went down Cherrypaw's spine, and she blinked rapidly. "I could never even set a paw near water! That's so scary," she admitted.

Old April 8th, 2020, 04:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Cherrypaw's eyes nearly bulged out of her head, and she squealed lightly. She had heard many stories of RiverClan, but meeting an actual warrior? It was beyond her wildest dreams! "RiverClan?" She gasped. "So you swim and stuff, like the fish? And you eat fish? That's why your fur is so glossy! That's crazy, that you guys are like that." A shiver went down Cherrypaw's spine, and she blinked rapidly. "I could never even set a paw near water! That's so scary," she admitted.
Salmonsong purred,” Well if there isn’t much other prey in your territory, you realize fish is the only food around, and you learn to eat it.” She replied,” Though we sometimes find birds and lizards...” she replied,” Swimming isn’t bad, you can feel the water pulling slightly at your fur, like a windy day, I guess.” She replied in amusement at the apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 8th, 2020, 05:00 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Frostpaw dipped his head slightly in acknowledgment. He'd met his first ShadowClan friend and it had only taken him what? An entire half a moon, plus a Gathering? Lionpaw would've been laughing his tail off. Then again, the golden tom would've made the same amount of enemies from incessant chattering in half the time.

"Yes," the white tom responded to Nightpaw's question. The leaders hadn't spoken in a while. Neither had the deputies nor medicine cats. Unless there was going to be a very late announcement, they were just waiting for others to finish their conversations before wrapping things up.

@Estelle (It's fine.)
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 8th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

@Arie

Shadedpath gave a self-depreciating expression as she eyed Softbriar.

"I know...You have this face that's wondering why I never said much of anything on it." she started. "Truth be told, I never thought should Ploverspot ever come to Thunderclan it would be for anything but business."

She eyed the tom sharply at that. "Which reminds me, I want the full story and not just what you said to Duskstar in that very open display. Bring Myrtlepaw with you too, I want to meet him."

Back to Softbriar she tensed her jaw. "When you were still a kit, I remember you always asking the kinds of questions I couldn't answer." again the old warrior lowered her head. "I've done horrible things Soft and I didn't want to make the same mistakes that lead to what happened to my first litter. Plover was lucky and had a life of his own in Shadowclan by the time we met again, and by the time you became a warrior you were already finding your own place in Thunderclan and I didn't want to disrupt you coming into your own."

The grey she-cat shifted a bit. "I promised Plover I would never do to you what I had done with his litter, and I think I kept that promise because you turned out better than I had hoped after getting pregnant again."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

-- @Socks

Ploverspot sighed. Of course his mother wanted the full story of him defecting from Shadowclan to Thunderclan, though it wasn't something he really wanted to talk about. "I'll tell you it, but I would prefer if you did not drag Myrtlepaw into it. He's already traumatised enough from the move and transition. He's barely been able to sleep in the apprentice den the full night out. So, I'll tell you but not with Myrtle." But as Shaded spoke to Softbriar, he felt like he had to add in. "I grew up in Shadowclan. I knew nothing about my heritage until I met Shadedpath on an accidental trip at the gathering many many seasons ago." He nodded at Shadedpath. "She is trying her best to resolve this, and I think we should be accepting that." Uncurling his tail from his paws he opened it slightly, "Hello sister."

Softbriar’s expression softened at Shadedpath’s words, they couldn’t be upset with their mother when she had that expression. They listened to her words, their body stiff as they were still in disbelief by the situation. They were coming to understand everything, at least as well as they could.

It made them feel better when Ploverspot explained, though they was still upset that they had lived their life until now with no knowledge that their older brother was just across the border in ShadowClan. Had they ever crossed paths in the past without knowing they were kin? “I’m… I think I’ll need time to fully… accept this?” It came out as a question, they weren’t quite sure what they were trying to say but they just needed time for this news to seem real.

Softbriar looked towards Ploverspot when he spoke to them, shifting their paws awkwardly. “I’m actually non-binary, just call me Softbriar.” They weren’t sure if their words came out loud enough, so they cleared their throat before sitting up straighter. “But-- Hello... Brother.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 8th, 2020, 05:21 PM
i'm not dead I swear

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Salmonsong purred,” Well if there isn’t much other prey in your territory, you realize fish is the only food around, and you learn to eat it.” She replied,” Though we sometimes find birds and lizards...” she replied,” Swimming isn’t bad, you can feel the water pulling slightly at your fur, like a windy day, I guess.” She replied in amusement at the apprentice.
Cherrypaw spat at the ground near her paws. "I hate the wind, too! I don't know how you guys do anything without a bunch of big trees and a lot of shade. I could never," she giggled, just imagining a cat going downstream. "That's really cool, though. That you guys can do that." Cherrypaw sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws giddily.

Old April 8th, 2020, 05:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Cherrypaw spat at the ground near her paws. "I hate the wind, too! I don't know how you guys do anything without a bunch of big trees and a lot of shade. I could never," she giggled, just imagining a cat going downstream. "That's really cool, though. That you guys can do that." Cherrypaw sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws giddily.
Salmonsong shrugged,” I’d freeze my fur off in the shade...” she meowed shuddering a little bit at the thought of being wet under the shade of trees. (Sorry so short)

Closed Thread