Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by taillow
Today 06:05 PM
Cbox out of context
by ollie
Last post by ollie
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Are you, are you, coming...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:59 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 05:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2020, 06:57 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw nodded stiffly, still trying to rid the sudden rampage of memories in her head. They seemed to want to squash her, forcing her into her past and mistakes and faliures. Being a stubborn cat, she held her ground and did not let it reach her eyes. Besides, she had to loosen up before battle training.
"Okay. So, first we're gonna work on the most basic move of all. The front paw strike. Like this-" She mewed, beginning to demonstrate the move. She aimed a swipe, claws sheathed, of course, at Eaglepaw, using her front paw. It was the move all kits probably knew, and was frankly quite obvious. But he wanted to start from the basics, so...

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 17th, 2020, 07:08 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Eaglepaw quickly copied her, swiping in her direction with his claws sheathed. He knew he didn't know his Clan's battles moves but he knew that he could leap onto a bigger cats back and hold on with his claws and use his hind legs to scratch his opponent's flank. That was all he really knew. How to swipe and hos to leap and hold onto an enemies back and attack their flank.

@Moon Lily

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; May 19th, 2020 at 08:44 PM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:46 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Daisybloom breathed out a breath she had been holding. After thanking the large eared tom for bringing her to Windclan camp she stood there to gather herself. This was it and she hoped her being Shadowclan would notbe too heavy a hit. She just needed to tell Twilightstar exactly why she wanted to join.

She saw the molly in question wandering, suddenly alert perhaps to the scent of her fur and made her way to her and dipped her head.

"Twilightstar," she greated, voice soft and a little wavering. "You perhaps don't remember me being one of the Shadowclan cats to help Windclan get back to their territory safely, but my name is Daisybloom." She lifted her head to look at Twilightstar before going in for the whole reason she was here.

"I--well, Windclan...they--you made an impression on me. How you stood strong against Icestar, at the loss of two clan mates and perhaps more during the coyote attack. You were...you were admirable. And when I came to the moorland I felt more at peace than I had in a long time. I know I'm Shadowclan, and that you may have reservations trusting me among your clan mates. But I would like to request joining Windclan." she finished, waiting nervously for the tortoiseshells answer.

-- @Moonraven --
Old May 17th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Twitching his whiskers with amusement, Flakekit mewed jokingly, "Sure, same as you."

Kestrelkit chuckled, flicking his tail. Eh... good one. Flakekit wasn’t that bad. He originally thought he was going to be a shy kit. He could use a wingman. “Of course!” He tossed the mossball back over to him.

Old May 17th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Deadpool had been out trying to get back into the groove of hunting, it has felt like forever since she's bothered leaving the camp other than for that one gather. The chimera hadn't actually caught anything yet, but she was working on it. She had been tracking down a meadow vole when she heard a strange sound, curious, the warrior gave one more fleeting glance in the direction of the vole and darted off to go find the noise.
What she found her freezing for a moment, a big black snake wrapped around a queen. It took a second for her to spring into action, angrily spatting at the snake and swiped at the body entangled around Brightflame. Deadpool found the head as the snake strikes and catches her front leg with a bite. Overlooking the pain, Deadpool goes for neck this time, latching her fangs just below the head. The snake makes these loud noises with its mouth wide open as Deadpool begins to tug at the serpent to get it off of Brightflame. @SparrowSoar

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 17th, 2020 at 10:57 AM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Moonraven { @Zesty Mango (didn't know if you wanted to be mentioned for this but better safe than sorry)} --

Breezefeather had been resting, after being run down by Brindlejaw and the emotional battle from that had left him drained. But he had been listening, the silver ears always pointed and trying his best to pick up any chatter that may be important to him and others. And in was therefore he heard when Twilightstar of all cats called his name. Slowly rising up to his paws he was a bit confused.. The only other time he'd ever been called by the leader was when he'd been assigned Echopaw to teach. And now that sweet apprentice was done, from what he'd heard she'd just finished her assessment and was ready to become a warrior. He was proud of the young cat, and was intrigued to see what Twilightstar would want with him. Approaching them he nodded his head at the leader before sitting down and watching for a moment and then asking, "I heard my name. Do you have any need of me? Does it relate to Echopaw's assessment? I heard from her that she passed."

--

@Shimm @chaton {wont double mention Mango}

Weaselskip wanted to kill that damned deputy now. She'd originally only planned on killing Coyote, but now she was getting punished for dragging 'his lordship' to therapy? Like what. Why. Oh well, it was Brindle things and she wouldn't question it.... Until she heard who she was going hunting with. Was he kidding? All THREE at ONCE? Who did he expect her to be? Better than him? Oh she already was, she was quite aware of that. "Oh? So his lordship decided to punish the poor little Weasel, BECAUSE SHE DRAGGED HIM OFF TO THERAPY?" She shot a pointed look at the deputy before gesturing to all the apps... Basil, I can't shut up paw, and Silverpaw... This would not go well. If they returned with just one piece she would be amazed. "All of you. Yes. Ugly ducklings. Let's go. LETS GO!" She dragged out the last part before moving ahead. "If you get abandoned, don't blame me, blame gravity or Starclan."
@Shimm @Chanton
Basilpaw heard something about her coming along with Grumpypelt for something, she wasn’t sure what it was, but frankly the idea of being buried seemed like it would provide good training in case she was ever in an avalanche of sorts. Since she’d know how to escape. But at the same time she didn’t want to piss off Grumpypelt then again, if she killed by Grumpypelt at least she’d get exiled for murdering an apprentice,” I can’t wait...Grumpypel- Weaselskip!“ she chirped her pelt getting flush as she realized she used her nickname for Weaselskip out loud.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 17th, 2020, 12:11 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Aspenbreeze really hadn't been up to much - besides doing her absolute best to stay out of camp for as long as possible. But, lo and behold, the pang of hunger in her belly was too much to handle any longer. It was stupid of her to eat that damn rabbit during the prey social because now all her body wanted to do was replenish itself. Dammit. With a sigh, Aspenbreeze leaned down to take a bite of squirrel, chewing slowly. With a hard swallow, and a hope that her body would be pleased enough with that - there was work to do!- she rose to her paws. Stretching out her body with a few clicks and clacks, the warrior rose and gave a firm shake of her pelt. Now that she was starting to eat again, it was looking a bit healthier... At least she wouldn't look like some thin-furred skeleton anymore. Though just as she was about to move away, some damn clanmate came and plopped themselves right directly in her path! Aspenbreeze gave an annoyed huff, leaning forward to catch Weaselskip's eye,

"Not watching where we're going, hm? Wake up on the wrong side of the nest... why the long face, Weaselskip?"

@Arie

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 17th, 2020, 12:22 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Territory

The snake wrapped around her neck, making a terrible sound. She gasped, her neck was beginning to be broken. (shes not dead yet- she'll have last words to her kits) The snake lashed at her, hissing and turning to lash at Deadpool. @Moonraven
Old May 17th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Kestrelkit chuckled, flicking his tail. Eh... good one. Flakekit wasn’t that bad. He originally thought he was going to be a shy kit. He could use a wingman. “Of course!” He tossed the mossball back over to him.

Flakekit caught it swiftly, and flicked it back; he was starting to get bored, but decided not to mention it.
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:24 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"Wolfwhisper?" She called for her mentor. She wanted to learn some more battle moves in case any of the other clans tried to attack. @RainbowQuail
Closed Thread