The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 08:11 AM

Old July 24th, 2021, 07:13 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

With the last member of the patrol there, Shadefrost saw no reason to wait around any longer and with in seconds was sprinting out of the camp towards the Mourning Ruins.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old July 24th, 2021, 01:43 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@CatontheMoon @HoneyFlame //

➸ sootbug

the calls of cats being assigned to patrols made sootbug slowly turn his head from where he was sitting, listening intently and hoping, just maybe, he'd be picked to be on one too. today, it seemed that starclan answered his wishes - jumping up from his spot once he heard his name called, paws tingling from excitement. he wasn't sure why he was so excited to be one one, honestly, but he was.

the lanky tom looked around, trying to spot pinewhisker or possumpelt - two cats he knew nothing about - but didn't, choosing to stay where he stood. "patrol, patrol, patrollll.." he murmured with a small smile.
Pinewhisker strolled up to who she presumed was Sootbug. I... should keep better track of the cats in Shadowclan... she mumbled to her self before reaching him. She didn't mind going on a patrol, it wasn't like she had much else to do anyway...
Greeeeetingsss she mewed with an slightly exaggerated and cheerful voice Guess you're stuck with me

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old July 24th, 2021, 03:59 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Flametail~
His gaze shot up when he heard their name called. Standing up, he padded over towards Wolfwhisper and Rookpaw, giving a light dip of his head in greeting.

@x ghostie
@Shade.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; July 24th, 2021 at 04:00 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 05:04 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Goldenclaw growled. Ugh, great, another patrol? Was he supposed to be happy stuck with them? He really wasn't, but whatever. And by the fishbrains that only have scales left in their skulls? Great. Heaving a sigh, the dark golden tabby tom whipped his head around, tail swinging behind him.

"Lilycreek! Spiderjump! Move it!" He called. Not waiting for an answer, the tom turned and walked out.

@I draw war cats @Ziera

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 24th, 2021, 05:16 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@Shade. @Swiftstripe
Well, Wolfwhisper wasn't suspecting to hear his mother's voice calling him for a patrol. At all. He was so tired! He didn't want to! Specially not .. Windclan's... border, ugh. His mind was already beginning to reel over how horrible this was going to be. The familiar feeling of guilt and anxiety was enough to wake the warrior up. (You still complain! You should be thankful you haven't been thrown out yet!)

Nonetheless, he dragged himself out of the Warrior's den. "Rookpaaww! Flametail!" Wolfwhisper yowled out, plastering a small smile on his face. This was going to be a learning experience. Yeah, a.. wonderful learning experience.

Once he spotted the two he bounced on over, his tail flickering. "Readyy to go?" He meowed, trying to blink away the tiredness. Once Rookpaw and Flametail agreed, Wolfwhisper began to head towards the Whispering Wetlands.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old July 25th, 2021, 11:13 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Goldenclaw growled. Ugh, great, another patrol? Was he supposed to be happy stuck with them? He really wasn't, but whatever. And by the fishbrains that only have scales left in their skulls? Great. Heaving a sigh, the dark golden tabby tom whipped his head around, tail swinging behind him.

"Lilycreek! Spiderjump! Move it!" He called. Not waiting for an answer, the tom turned and walked out.

@I draw war cats @Ziera
Lilycreek nodded when she heard Goldenclaw, and followed after him out of camp
Old July 25th, 2021, 10:06 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ pikejaw - shadowclan warrior| @Bramblefire01 fiercefire @Sky13 rabbitpaw ]
The tom had just been moseying past as his name was called, acknowledging the order with a nod after stopping to tune in. Though the warrior had been listening before, he had assumed that his clanmate was nearing the end of her list. Surprise, surprise, he was leading a patrol! Though it was doubtful Dawnstar had any part to play in that, the tabby was still pleased to hear his name called as the warrior in charge.
Looking around for the others once he was sure Marshwolf was finished, the tom flicked his tail as he met the gaze of the russet cat that he knew as Fiercefire.
“Hey.” Pikejaw meowed simply as he approached the other tom, casting a glance around before continuing. “Have you seen Rabbitpaw yet?”
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !

Last edited by liz; July 26th, 2021 at 11:00 PM.
Old July 26th, 2021, 07:36 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@HoneyFlame
feel free to make the next post at the thc/shc border //

➸ sootbug
with pinwhisker showing up, he sent a goofy grin her way. "yeahhh! for a patrol, hehe.." sootbug nodded, looking around for possumpelt. well, it seemed that he wasn't gonna show up..just what sootbug feared. "um..uhh..i don't think possumpelt is gonna show up..so, we should getting goinggg! don't wanna make marshwolf upset or take forever." he murmured before turning and walking to the camp entrance.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; July 26th, 2021 at 07:37 AM.
Old July 26th, 2021, 07:53 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
[ pikejaw - shadowclan warrior| @Bramblefire01 fiercefire @Stardust~ brightpaw ]
The tom had just been moseying past as his name was called, acknowledging the order with a nod after stopping to tune in. Though the warrior had been listening before, he had assumed that his clanmate was nearing the end of her list. Surprise, surprise, he was leading a patrol! Though it was doubtful Dawnstar had any part to play in that, the tabby was still pleased to hear his name called as the warrior in charge.
Looking around for the others once he was sure Marshwolf was finished, the tom flicked his tail as he met the gaze of the russet cat that he knew as Fiercefire.
“Hey.” Pikejaw meowed simply as he approached the other tom, casting a glance around before continuing. “Have you seen Brightpaw yet?”
Fiercefire shook his head. (Stardust is adopting out Bright, not sure if they'll be able to join..)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 26th, 2021, 08:04 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@HoneyFlame
feel free to make the next post at the thc/shc border //

➸ sootbug
with pinwhisker showing up, he sent a goofy grin her way. "yeahhh! for a patrol, hehe.." sootbug nodded, looking around for possumpelt. well, it seemed that he wasn't gonna show up..just what sootbug feared. "um..uhh..i don't think possumpelt is gonna show up..so, we should getting goinggg! don't wanna make marshwolf upset or take forever." he murmured before turning and walking to the camp entrance.
(I'd prefer if you took the lead, it's my first patrol, ever)

Pinewhisker smiled and padded after him.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay