Last post by Eden
Today 03:10 PM

Old March 18th, 2017, 08:30 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

‘’As long as you know what you are doing,’’ The tom replied, brushing his head against hers. ‘’I don’t want you to regret your decisions.’’ He didn’t want her to come to the clan, realize that she was homesick and go back, leaving him behind. He knew he would suffer from broken heart, but the female before him seemed confident in her answer. He nosed the side of her face, chuckling. ‘’I won’t question your movements. After all, you know what you want.’’

A purr rumbled clearly from his throat, displaying his excitement. Once again they were alone, and he hoped that nothing would bother them again. It was a surprise turn that the other tom made an appearance, a look of hurt shown deeply in his expression. There was a part of Mixedfur that felt guilty for taking the one that the tom loved. A part of him felt victorious for winning the female,

The tom leaned into her, nipping her ear gently. ‘’Looks like we have some work to do if we want Volekit, Fishkit, Squirrelkit, and Mousekit to make it into this world,’’ He shot her a teasing look before he flicked his tail towards the empty fox den. Before he went in, he made sure that no scent lingered. He had to be sure that they were alone, that they wouldn’t be bothered. She wasn’t officially riverclan yet, and potentially the two could still get in trouble for breaking the warrior code.

Mixedfur scoffed. He didn’t care about no warrior code when it came to love. As the day was getting to night anyway, he wondered what was happening back at camp. He could use some fish at the moment, but his appetite was fueled with the love of his new desired mate. He knew they would be together for many moons, and many moons to come.

He knew he would protect her without a second thought. And, their kits too. A small smile came onto his maw as he thought about the small little ones running around, becoming warriors, serving their clan with pride. It would be the day. Mixedfur hoped to still be alive to see it all happen. Although he feared that he wouldn’t be good. A good father. It was a new experience, certainly. One that he never knew would happen to him.

He flicked his ears, as he saw Silverpelt beginning to rise. Maybe they could sleep here tonight. His clan wouldn’t miss him, and he hoped that her clan wouldn’t be seeking her out as well.

Mixedfur got up from his spot, and glanced at her. He walked towards the entrance of the abandoned den, motioning to her with his tail to follow him.

Splashheart smiled as she padded forward to him, a warm purr rumbling in her chest. "Indeed. And I do know what im doing honey, trust me," She giggled, licking his cheek briefly before shaking out her fur. They were alone again, and hopefully there would be no more interruptions.

She smiled hearing his purr and found herself leaning into him, her eyes closing slightly. A responding purr rose in her chest and she smiled, rubbing her head against his shoulder slightly. She did love this Tom, this much she knew.

Her eyes opened when she felt him gently nip at her ears, and a grin lit her face as she looked up, smiling. "More than that! Owlkit, Squirrelkit, Mousekit, Fiercekit, Fishkit and Volekit," She laughed teasingly, eyes sparkling as she smiled at Mixedfur. She padded after him toward the den, a smile on her face.

She was happy, happier than she'd ever been before. Tomorrow she knew she would have to go home, and tell Snowsong and the others that she was leaving. She could imagine their reactions - Foxthorn....Well, she wouldnt be surprised if her brother decided to come with her. They were closer than most siblings ever were. Honeyfur...It wasnt hard to imagine the look of pure disappointment on her sisters face, but Honey would cover it up with a smile like she always did. Always, she never let herself feel her emotions. It bothered Splash but not enough to make her want to stay. Roarclaw would be deathly quiet until the last minute, where he would most likely say, "If I dont see you at the next gathering i'll march into RiverClan and smack that Tom myself."

Snowsong....Snowsong would be disappointed but supportive. She could almost hear her voice now, "If you think RiverClan is where you belong, Splashy, I wont stop you from going where you belong. But you'd better come visit me!" The thought brought a smile to her face. Maybe I should just tell Snowsong, not the others. But, alas, Splashheart knew she couldnt do that. She had to tell them all to their faces.

And her mother? Why bother, Every thought screamed at her. But she knew she had to be told, too. Truth was she didnt know what her reaction would be, all she knew was that Swiftbreeze had no right to judge her decisions, not after everything she's done in the first place.

Splashheart smiled and let her gaze linger on the Tom beside her, raking over his pelt as a purr rumbled from her chest. Now she could think about her family later - Right now this moment was about her and her new mate, the Tom she loved with all her heart. Ironic we started out hating eachother. She thought, allowing a soft chuckle to escape her lips.

Standing up, Splashheart gave the sky one last glance before following him back into the den, her ears pricked and a smile on her face. This was going to change her entire life. And for the better, im certain.

(This is my new otp XDD)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; March 18th, 2017 at 08:31 AM.
Old March 18th, 2017, 12:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post

Splashheart smiled as she padded forward to him, a warm purr rumbling in her chest. "Indeed. And I do know what im doing honey, trust me," She giggled, licking his cheek briefly before shaking out her fur. They were alone again, and hopefully there would be no more interruptions.

She smiled hearing his purr and found herself leaning into him, her eyes closing slightly. A responding purr rose in her chest and she smiled, rubbing her head against his shoulder slightly. She did love this Tom, this much she knew.

Her eyes opened when she felt him gently nip at her ears, and a grin lit her face as she looked up, smiling. "More than that! Owlkit, Squirrelkit, Mousekit, Fiercekit, Fishkit and Volekit," She laughed teasingly, eyes sparkling as she smiled at Mixedfur. She padded after him toward the den, a smile on her face.

She was happy, happier than she'd ever been before. Tomorrow she knew she would have to go home, and tell Snowsong and the others that she was leaving. She could imagine their reactions - Foxthorn....Well, she wouldnt be surprised if her brother decided to come with her. They were closer than most siblings ever were. Honeyfur...It wasnt hard to imagine the look of pure disappointment on her sisters face, but Honey would cover it up with a smile like she always did. Always, she never let herself feel her emotions. It bothered Splash but not enough to make her want to stay. Roarclaw would be deathly quiet until the last minute, where he would most likely say, "If I dont see you at the next gathering i'll march into RiverClan and smack that Tom myself."

Snowsong....Snowsong would be disappointed but supportive. She could almost hear her voice now, "If you think RiverClan is where you belong, Splashy, I wont stop you from going where you belong. But you'd better come visit me!" The thought brought a smile to her face. Maybe I should just tell Snowsong, not the others. But, alas, Splashheart knew she couldnt do that. She had to tell them all to their faces.

And her mother? Why bother, Every thought screamed at her. But she knew she had to be told, too. Truth was she didnt know what her reaction would be, all she knew was that Swiftbreeze had no right to judge her decisions, not after everything she's done in the first place.

Splashheart smiled and let her gaze linger on the Tom beside her, raking over his pelt as a purr rumbled from her chest. Now she could think about her family later - Right now this moment was about her and her new mate, the Tom she loved with all her heart. Ironic we started out hating eachother. She thought, allowing a soft chuckle to escape her lips.

Standing up, Splashheart gave the sky one last glance before following him back into the den, her ears pricked and a smile on her face. This was going to change her entire life. And for the better, im certain.

(This is my new otp XDD)

(Time Skip! The deed has been done x3)

The large tom fluttered his eyes. He was laying on his side, facing away from the den’s opening, and looking at his new mate sleep. She looked peaceful to him. As he rolled over to lay on his stomach, he let out a powerful yawn and licked his fangs. He looked around. It was hard to believe that he even got a mate! If his parents were alive, they’d be happy, right? His mother would probably take her time to get use to the female. Especially since Splashheat was of a different clan, and perhaps his dad would love to have gotten to know her. Despite his despression when he lost his mate to a shadowclan warrior, he was always friendly to everyone he met.

Mixedfur hoped that he wouldn’t have to go through with what his parents did. He didn’t want to lose Splashheart to any other. He gently leaned down his head to give her a lick on her cheek. He studied her further before he rose to his paws to shake some of the leaves off. He then stretched his body, flexing his claws.

After that, he sat back down on his haunches, thinking about earlier events. It was definitely a new and turning point with him. He wouldn’t have to sleep alone anymore. He would have someone to protect for the rest of his life. Even when their little ones came, he was truly excited.

Mixedfur flinched at the thought of having too many kits. He imagined himself being tangled, not being enough, and it frightened him, but it also made him excited. He would have little ones to love on, teach new things, give advice. He would have little ones to protect, and to watch grow, and start their own lives. He wanted that. He wanted that with the female that laid beside him.

It felt like butterflies were in his stomach, and he couldn’t wait until they could start their lives together. He was ready for her to move into riverclan with him, to introduce her to some of his friends. He knew she would do good there, because she was a good cat. A magnificent cat. A beautiful cat.

That he had the honor to call his mate. He laid beside her again, feeling her pelt with his, and he began to lick the side of her neck softly in an attempt to wake her up. A purr rumbled through his throat.

(They are INDEED a very CUTE COUPLE X3)
Old March 18th, 2017, 01:01 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

(Time Skip! The deed has been done x3)

The large tom fluttered his eyes. He was laying on his side, facing away from the den’s opening, and looking at his new mate sleep. She looked peaceful to him. As he rolled over to lay on his stomach, he let out a powerful yawn and licked his fangs. He looked around. It was hard to believe that he even got a mate! If his parents were alive, they’d be happy, right? His mother would probably take her time to get use to the female. Especially since Splashheat was of a different clan, and perhaps his dad would love to have gotten to know her. Despite his despression when he lost his mate to a shadowclan warrior, he was always friendly to everyone he met.

Mixedfur hoped that he wouldn’t have to go through with what his parents did. He didn’t want to lose Splashheart to any other. He gently leaned down his head to give her a lick on her cheek. He studied her further before he rose to his paws to shake some of the leaves off. He then stretched his body, flexing his claws.

After that, he sat back down on his haunches, thinking about earlier events. It was definitely a new and turning point with him. He wouldn’t have to sleep alone anymore. He would have someone to protect for the rest of his life. Even when their little ones came, he was truly excited.

Mixedfur flinched at the thought of having too many kits. He imagined himself being tangled, not being enough, and it frightened him, but it also made him excited. He would have little ones to love on, teach new things, give advice. He would have little ones to protect, and to watch grow, and start their own lives. He wanted that. He wanted that with the female that laid beside him.

It felt like butterflies were in his stomach, and he couldn’t wait until they could start their lives together. He was ready for her to move into riverclan with him, to introduce her to some of his friends. He knew she would do good there, because she was a good cat. A magnificent cat. A beautiful cat.

That he had the honor to call his mate. He laid beside her again, feeling her pelt with his, and he began to lick the side of her neck softly in an attempt to wake her up. A purr rumbled through his throat.

(They are INDEED a very CUTE COUPLE X3)
(The cutest couple <3 <3 <3 X3)
Splashheart felt a tongue rasp gently down her neck, pulling her out of her peaceful sleep. Her blue eyes cracked open, and she gave a soft yawn. Her head lifted slightly as she looked at her mate, and a small smile twitched at her lips.

"Morning," She murmured, giving his nose a quick lick as she sat up. Her thoughts drifted back to lastnight and a grin lit her face. The thought of kits scrambling around her and Mixedfur warmed her heart, a purr beginning to rumble on in her chest. Time couldnt go by fast enough, could it?

Her thoughts focused on RiverClan, and a thoughtful look crossed her face. Would the cats there like her or hate her, since she's from another Clan? When the kits came, would they be hostile towards them, too? She could hear it now, the ringing in her ears. "Hey look, its the half-Clan kits!" The thought made her cringe, her claws digging slightly into the ground. How was it possible to be so protective of kits that werent even born yet, anyway?

Again she thought of what her family would say. Running away to another Clan, getting pregnant by a RiverClan Tom? Was that pushing it, maybe? Maybe she could wait to tell them that part, after all she wasnt sure she was pregnant, anyhow....Though she was hopeful. She would wait a little while, tell them the next time she saw them at a gathering or something..

She forced those thoughts away though as excitement settled inside her. She was going to be a mother, a mother to..How many little bundles? She didnt know, but hoped it was at least four, if not five. She imagined each of them growing into warriors, learning how to swim and eating fish and voles. A smile stretched over her maw. And the best part is that they werent just her kits, their father was the Tom she loved. She knew she loved him.

The thought of little Mixedfur's and Splashheart's made her chuckle. Running around and getting into mischief like their mother, flirting like their father. "Mixedheart's." She murmured softly, mostly to herself as her eyes glazed over with an unreadable expression. Almost joy, but something much stronger than that. Soon she would be a RiverClan cat. While just yesterday morning, the thought would have disgusted her, now it sent a thrill of excitement through her. Though she knew before she left ThunderClan for good, there was something she had to do. She couldnt leave without telling her siblings goodbye.

Forever...

Old March 18th, 2017, 02:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
(The cutest couple <3 <3 <3 X3)
Splashheart felt a tongue rasp gently down her neck, pulling her out of her peaceful sleep. Her blue eyes cracked open, and she gave a soft yawn. Her head lifted slightly as she looked at her mate, and a small smile twitched at her lips.

"Morning," She murmured, giving his nose a quick lick as she sat up. Her thoughts drifted back to lastnight and a grin lit her face. The thought of kits scrambling around her and Mixedfur warmed her heart, a purr beginning to rumble on in her chest. Time couldnt go by fast enough, could it?

Her thoughts focused on RiverClan, and a thoughtful look crossed her face. Would the cats there like her or hate her, since she's from another Clan? When the kits came, would they be hostile towards them, too? She could hear it now, the ringing in her ears. "Hey look, its the half-Clan kits!" The thought made her cringe, her claws digging slightly into the ground. How was it possible to be so protective of kits that werent even born yet, anyway?

Again she thought of what her family would say. Running away to another Clan, getting pregnant by a RiverClan Tom? Was that pushing it, maybe? Maybe she could wait to tell them that part, after all she wasnt sure she was pregnant, anyhow....Though she was hopeful. She would wait a little while, tell them the next time she saw them at a gathering or something..

She forced those thoughts away though as excitement settled inside her. She was going to be a mother, a mother to..How many little bundles? She didnt know, but hoped it was at least four, if not five. She imagined each of them growing into warriors, learning how to swim and eating fish and voles. A smile stretched over her maw. And the best part is that they werent just her kits, their father was the Tom she loved. She knew she loved him.

The thought of little Mixedfur's and Splashheart's made her chuckle. Running around and getting into mischief like their mother, flirting like their father. "Mixedheart's." She murmured softly, mostly to herself as her eyes glazed over with an unreadable expression. Almost joy, but something much stronger than that. Soon she would be a RiverClan cat. While just yesterday morning, the thought would have disgusted her, now it sent a thrill of excitement through her. Though she knew before she left ThunderClan for good, there was something she had to do. She couldnt leave without telling her siblings goodbye.
‘’Morning.’’ Mixedfur purred. ‘’Did you sleep well?’’ the large furred tom asked as he stood up, and he trotted to the entrance of the den, looking towards the sky. It looked like it would be a nice day. His thoughts wandered back to his clan, wanting to know how they were holding up. He refused to leave his mate. That would had been rude in the first place. Besides, now that he had her, he never wanted to leave her side.

‘’It’s going to be nice out today,’’ He told her, turning back to look at her. ‘’I could definitely use something to eat...I just don’t know if I would like fish or vole, my love.’’ He smirked back at her. Both were delicious to him, but he felt as if he would be betraying riverclan for tasting vole. For even liking it. Fish were their main source of protein. He was betraying fish for another type of meat.

Mixedfur padded back up to her sniffing around her fur to make sure she was okay. ‘’Are you alright, love? You seem deep in thought.’’ The tom asked. He feared that she might be thinking of regretting her decision. His body tensed at the thought, and he didn’t know what he might’ve done if he lost her all of a sudden. He pushed himself into her, nuzzling her gently. Maybe she was thinking of her family back in thunderclan? Maybe she was thinking of kits? These thoughts made him chuckle slightly, and he pulled himself away from her a bit to look in her eyes.

‘’Nervous?’’ He asked her, hinting to last night. A purr erupted from his throat as he added, ‘’No need to rush anything. Things take time, my love.’’ His voice was soft, and his ears flickered at what she might had said. Did he hear her correctly? Or had she said anything at all? She mumbled something quietly that left Mixedfur’s ears, and he perked them up, hoping for her to repeat it. But, decided against it. Instead he said, ‘’I can’t wait either.’’ As if he knew exactly what she was thinking. ‘’I can’t wait to see the creation that starclan will bless us with. Although, I’m patient. I think I can still have you to myself before those nagging kits came along,’’ He joked, and let out a soft chuckle.

Though he knew it was true. Once she conceived kits, her attention would have to be solely focused on them. Especially at a young tender age. He would be lucky enough if he got to see her daily while she was in the nursery with the other queens tending to their kits. It was a day he couldn’t wait for, yet it was a day he could wait for. After all, he felt selfish that he wanted her all to himself. He had her anyway. And, he would have the kits too. He would have it all. They would be his world to protect and love on. He knew being a parent will have its ups and downs, but he also knew that it would...hopefully, be worthwhile in the end.

Unless, she wanted another litter.

A type of feeling clouded into Mixedfur’s eyes, and he had to shake his head from the thoughts. He turned back to her, giving her ear a few licks.
Old March 18th, 2017, 02:54 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

‘’Morning.’’ Mixedfur purred. ‘’Did you sleep well?’’ the large furred tom asked as he stood up, and he trotted to the entrance of the den, looking towards the sky. It looked like it would be a nice day. His thoughts wandered back to his clan, wanting to know how they were holding up. He refused to leave his mate. That would had been rude in the first place. Besides, now that he had her, he never wanted to leave her side.

‘’It’s going to be nice out today,’’ He told her, turning back to look at her. ‘’I could definitely use something to eat...I just don’t know if I would like fish or vole, my love.’’ He smirked back at her. Both were delicious to him, but he felt as if he would be betraying riverclan for tasting vole. For even liking it. Fish were their main source of protein. He was betraying fish for another type of meat.

Mixedfur padded back up to her sniffing around her fur to make sure she was okay. ‘’Are you alright, love? You seem deep in thought.’’ The tom asked. He feared that she might be thinking of regretting her decision. His body tensed at the thought, and he didn’t know what he might’ve done if he lost her all of a sudden. He pushed himself into her, nuzzling her gently. Maybe she was thinking of her family back in thunderclan? Maybe she was thinking of kits? These thoughts made him chuckle slightly, and he pulled himself away from her a bit to look in her eyes.

‘’Nervous?’’ He asked her, hinting to last night. A purr erupted from his throat as he added, ‘’No need to rush anything. Things take time, my love.’’ His voice was soft, and his ears flickered at what she might had said. Did he hear her correctly? Or had she said anything at all? She mumbled something quietly that left Mixedfur’s ears, and he perked them up, hoping for her to repeat it. But, decided against it. Instead he said, ‘’I can’t wait either.’’ As if he knew exactly what she was thinking. ‘’I can’t wait to see the creation that starclan will bless us with. Although, I’m patient. I think I can still have you to myself before those nagging kits came along,’’ He joked, and let out a soft chuckle.

Though he knew it was true. Once she conceived kits, her attention would have to be solely focused on them. Especially at a young tender age. He would be lucky enough if he got to see her daily while she was in the nursery with the other queens tending to their kits. It was a day he couldn’t wait for, yet it was a day he could wait for. After all, he felt selfish that he wanted her all to himself. He had her anyway. And, he would have the kits too. He would have it all. They would be his world to protect and love on. He knew being a parent will have its ups and downs, but he also knew that it would...hopefully, be worthwhile in the end.

Unless, she wanted another litter.

A type of feeling clouded into Mixedfur’s eyes, and he had to shake his head from the thoughts. He turned back to her, giving her ear a few licks.
Splashheart smiled at her mate, a purr growing in her throat. "Best sleep i've had in moons, darling." She stood up and stretched, giving another yawn as she curled her tail up over her back. Her tongue ran over her lips as she shook out her fur. She watched Mixedfur look out of the den with a smile, head tilting faintly. She was deep in thought, just watching him, watching his muscles ripper underneath his colorful pelt. A purr made its way to her throat as she imagined a kit looking just like his or her father, and she could hardly wait until they were born. Though she knew she would have to, she'd have to wait a while, wouldnt she?

She was snapped back to reality when he declared it was a nice day, and the she-cat let out a soft laugh. "Well thats good." She then grinned at the idea of food, feeling her belly rumble slightly. "I want fish, actually. I could get you a vole if you like," She winked at him, purring as he padded back up to her. She found herself brushing against him, leaning into him contentedly. This was what she loved, being pressed up against Mixedfur like this. She felt safe in his presence, when she was pressed up against him she felt at home. She let out a soft chuckle and reached forward, licking the Tom's nose.

"Why would I be nervous? Excited is more like it." Splashheart giggled, a joyous smile on her maw. She sighed softly and relaxed against him, her eyes half closing in content. Then they opened again when he spoke, and she chuckled again. "No, I want this to happen as soon as possible." The blue/gray she-cat then bumped her shoulder against his playfully. "Oh, hush. I'll have time for you even when our little Mixedheart's are running around wreaking havoc." She teased, an amused glimmer in her eyes. Truth be told, she wanted to spend as much time with him as possible before the kits came too. She knew she'd be huge before long, not be able to hunt or go out of camp as much. The thought itself made annoyance prickle through her fur, even though it hadnt quite happened yet. But she shook it off, a smile lighting he face once more.

She would have to give most of her attention to the kits, she knew. Hopefully Mixedfur would visit the nursery every day however when the kits came. She knew when they were just born she wouldnt be able to do anything with them until their eyes were open at least. They would be almost helpless, needing their mother's attention all the time. Once they were old enough to play and walk is when they'd gain some independence, she was sure, and at the same time she was dreading that day when her kits would declare they didnt need her help anymore. How silly, she knew, as they werent even born yet.

She just hoped she'd be a good mother to them. She loved playing with the kits in the nursery at ThunderClan but that was different. These kits would be hers. Hers to love, hers to protect, hers to take care of, hers to teach, hers. She had her doubts about how good a mother she could be but regardless, she could hardly wait to find out.

Forever...

Old March 18th, 2017, 11:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Splashheart smiled at her mate, a purr growing in her throat. "Best sleep i've had in moons, darling." She stood up and stretched, giving another yawn as she curled her tail up over her back. Her tongue ran over her lips as she shook out her fur. She watched Mixedfur look out of the den with a smile, head tilting faintly. She was deep in thought, just watching him, watching his muscles ripper underneath his colorful pelt. A purr made its way to her throat as she imagined a kit looking just like his or her father, and she could hardly wait until they were born. Though she knew she would have to, she'd have to wait a while, wouldnt she?

She was snapped back to reality when he declared it was a nice day, and the she-cat let out a soft laugh. "Well thats good." She then grinned at the idea of food, feeling her belly rumble slightly. "I want fish, actually. I could get you a vole if you like," She winked at him, purring as he padded back up to her. She found herself brushing against him, leaning into him contentedly. This was what she loved, being pressed up against Mixedfur like this. She felt safe in his presence, when she was pressed up against him she felt at home. She let out a soft chuckle and reached forward, licking the Tom's nose.

"Why would I be nervous? Excited is more like it." Splashheart giggled, a joyous smile on her maw. She sighed softly and relaxed against him, her eyes half closing in content. Then they opened again when he spoke, and she chuckled again. "No, I want this to happen as soon as possible." The blue/gray she-cat then bumped her shoulder against his playfully. "Oh, hush. I'll have time for you even when our little Mixedheart's are running around wreaking havoc." She teased, an amused glimmer in her eyes. Truth be told, she wanted to spend as much time with him as possible before the kits came too. She knew she'd be huge before long, not be able to hunt or go out of camp as much. The thought itself made annoyance prickle through her fur, even though it hadnt quite happened yet. But she shook it off, a smile lighting he face once more.

She would have to give most of her attention to the kits, she knew. Hopefully Mixedfur would visit the nursery every day however when the kits came. She knew when they were just born she wouldnt be able to do anything with them until their eyes were open at least. They would be almost helpless, needing their mother's attention all the time. Once they were old enough to play and walk is when they'd gain some independence, she was sure, and at the same time she was dreading that day when her kits would declare they didnt need her help anymore. How silly, she knew, as they werent even born yet.

She just hoped she'd be a good mother to them. She loved playing with the kits in the nursery at ThunderClan but that was different. These kits would be hers. Hers to love, hers to protect, hers to take care of, hers to teach, hers. She had her doubts about how good a mother she could be but regardless, she could hardly wait to find out.
The large furred tom dipped his head to the side, looking at the female in a playful way. ‘’Mixedheart?’’ He repeated after hearing the name come out from her maw. ‘’That’s unique.’’ He chuckled. ‘’Our little gang of Mixedhearts.’’ He muttered happily to himself. It was definitely a name he would call his kits--however many there were going to be. He found it amusing and at the same time cute for his mate to come up with such a name.

‘’I think a vole shall sound nice. It’ll be my last once you come with me,’’ He nuzzled her gently, purring at the soft feel of her fur. She truly amazed him, and he was lucky--blessed to have her in his life. Then, she would be the mother of his kits, which made it all the more amazing!

He thought about the future kits. How many were there going to be? Toms? She-kits? Oh no...she-kits. Just thinking if his litter was dominated by she-kits, he would freak. Not only freak out, but become super protective of the young felines. Especially if they were as beautiful as their mother, he would have a lot to worry about. He would hate for toms to flirt with his little she-kits, thinking everything was a game. His gaze darkened, and he found himself pushing back from his mate because he felt ashamed.

Mixedfur told her, ‘’We will be cursed if we bring any she-kits into this world.’’ It was only a joke, but it still scared the life out of him. ‘’I will be a wanted cat if any tom dare come near my daughters. I’m just saying.’’ He gave a quick chuckle before licking her cheek softly. ‘’But, I know you will do a wonderful job at raising them. And, I’m not going to be selfish with your attention--all the time. I’ll make sure the kits can have you to themselves, sometimes.’’ He says, and stretched once again, his muscles rippling through his thick fur. He trotted out the den, flicking his tail for her to follow. ‘’I’ll go catch you the most biggest and delicious fish I can find.’’ He winked at her, before trotting up to her once again and bumping his forehead into hers. ‘’We’ll meet back up soon, okay? Don’t get lost, and be careful out here. Yowl really loudly if you need me, and I’ll come without a second thought. I promise, okay?’’ He slowly brought his forehead from hers, and gave her a few quick lips down her neck, before turning to go back to the river of riverclan. He looked back at her once, his eyes sparkling with love and admiration.
Old March 19th, 2017, 08:00 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

The large furred tom dipped his head to the side, looking at the female in a playful way. ‘’Mixedheart?’’ He repeated after hearing the name come out from her maw. ‘’That’s unique.’’ He chuckled. ‘’Our little gang of Mixedhearts.’’ He muttered happily to himself. It was definitely a name he would call his kits--however many there were going to be. He found it amusing and at the same time cute for his mate to come up with such a name.

‘’I think a vole shall sound nice. It’ll be my last once you come with me,’’ He nuzzled her gently, purring at the soft feel of her fur. She truly amazed him, and he was lucky--blessed to have her in his life. Then, she would be the mother of his kits, which made it all the more amazing!

He thought about the future kits. How many were there going to be? Toms? She-kits? Oh no...she-kits. Just thinking if his litter was dominated by she-kits, he would freak. Not only freak out, but become super protective of the young felines. Especially if they were as beautiful as their mother, he would have a lot to worry about. He would hate for toms to flirt with his little she-kits, thinking everything was a game. His gaze darkened, and he found himself pushing back from his mate because he felt ashamed.

Mixedfur told her, ‘’We will be cursed if we bring any she-kits into this world.’’ It was only a joke, but it still scared the life out of him. ‘’I will be a wanted cat if any tom dare come near my daughters. I’m just saying.’’ He gave a quick chuckle before licking her cheek softly. ‘’But, I know you will do a wonderful job at raising them. And, I’m not going to be selfish with your attention--all the time. I’ll make sure the kits can have you to themselves, sometimes.’’ He says, and stretched once again, his muscles rippling through his thick fur. He trotted out the den, flicking his tail for her to follow. ‘’I’ll go catch you the most biggest and delicious fish I can find.’’ He winked at her, before trotting up to her once again and bumping his forehead into hers. ‘’We’ll meet back up soon, okay? Don’t get lost, and be careful out here. Yowl really loudly if you need me, and I’ll come without a second thought. I promise, okay?’’ He slowly brought his forehead from hers, and gave her a few quick lips down her neck, before turning to go back to the river of riverclan. He looked back at her once, his eyes sparkling with love and admiration.
"Its a cute little name," Splashheart giggled in amusement. "Yep, unique, just like us!" She rubbed her head softly against her mates shoulder, a purr vibrating through the blue/gray she-cat's body. A smile lit her maw and she grinned. "Gang? Ohhh boy. A gang of Mixedhearts, they'll tear the Clan to shreds wont they?"

Hearing his next words, Splashheart gave him a teasing look. "We'll see about that. I dont care if I have to search all over, i'll make sure there's voles in RiverClan," She smirked at him, stretching up on the tips of her paws to rub her cheek lightly against his. His scent washed around her and she couldnt believe how well she'd gotten used to it. How much she loved it now.

She was lucky to have such a Tom as Mixedfur. He intrigued her, and she she-cat wasnt really easily interested. But not only that, he seemed like the type of Tom that would do anything for her, even give his own life. We started off hating eachother and now im having his kits, Splashheart thought, stifling a giggle. Weird how this world works. Her blue gaze lingered on her mates face, watching his expression change slowly to horror. She found it faintly amusing, and at the same time confusing. Giving Mixedfur a puzzled look, she gave a tilt of her head before starting to laugh at his next words.

"Mixedfur," She giggled. "No, I want a she-kit. I want a bunch of she-kits, and one Tom named Fiercekit." Again the stab of pain that entered her heart caught her off guard, but she ignored it. It was nothing, she didnt miss someone she never knew in the first place. Letting out a purr, she trotted after the Tom, watching the muscles ripple under his pelt once more. "Good. And i'll be sure to pay some attention to you but only as long as you bring me a vole to the nursery at least once a day. Other times i'll be fine with fish." Splashheart smirked playfully, "Look at that, the cravings have already started." She mocked, shaking out her fur as she exited the den after him. She chuckled softly as he came up to her, and stretched up to rub her forehead against his lightly. "I'll be fine, I promise. But hey, while im gonna be in ThunderClan territory, im gonna go find my siblings so I can tell them goodbye, okay? I'll bring you back a nice, plump vole. Oh and try to stay out of sight in case Foxthorn follows me 'cause he'll kill you." She licked his nose and watched him pad off, her eyes glimmering happily, before turning and trotting off into ThunderClan territory for the last time.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; March 19th, 2017 at 08:01 AM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Its a cute little name," Splashheart giggled in amusement. "Yep, unique, just like us!" She rubbed her head softly against her mates shoulder, a purr vibrating through the blue/gray she-cat's body. A smile lit her maw and she grinned. "Gang? Ohhh boy. A gang of Mixedhearts, they'll tear the Clan to shreds wont they?"

Hearing his next words, Splashheart gave him a teasing look. "We'll see about that. I dont care if I have to search all over, i'll make sure there's voles in RiverClan," She smirked at him, stretching up on the tips of her paws to rub her cheek lightly against his. His scent washed around her and she couldnt believe how well she'd gotten used to it. How much she loved it now.

She was lucky to have such a Tom as Mixedfur. He intrigued her, and she she-cat wasnt really easily interested. But not only that, he seemed like the type of Tom that would do anything for her, even give his own life. We started off hating eachother and now im having his kits, Splashheart thought, stifling a giggle. Weird how this world works. Her blue gaze lingered on her mates face, watching his expression change slowly to horror. She found it faintly amusing, and at the same time confusing. Giving Mixedfur a puzzled look, she gave a tilt of her head before starting to laugh at his next words.

"Mixedfur," She giggled. "No, I want a she-kit. I want a bunch of she-kits, and one Tom named Fiercekit." Again the stab of pain that entered her heart caught her off guard, but she ignored it. It was nothing, she didnt miss someone she never knew in the first place. Letting out a purr, she trotted after the Tom, watching the muscles ripple under his pelt once more. "Good. And i'll be sure to pay some attention to you but only as long as you bring me a vole to the nursery at least once a day. Other times i'll be fine with fish." Splashheart smirked playfully, "Look at that, the cravings have already started." She mocked, shaking out her fur as she exited the den after him. She chuckled softly as he came up to her, and stretched up to rub her forehead against his lightly. "I'll be fine, I promise. But hey, while im gonna be in ThunderClan territory, im gonna go find my siblings so I can tell them goodbye, okay? I'll bring you back a nice, plump vole. Oh and try to stay out of sight in case Foxthorn follows me 'cause he'll kill you." She licked his nose and watched him pad off, her eyes glimmering happily, before turning and trotting off into ThunderClan territory for the last time.

As Mixedfur walked along the bank of the river, his mind was focused on his mate. The he thought she was being highly delusional if she wanted five kits, and expected four of them to be she-kits. Not only would that drive him insane, but what about the one tom they would have? He would be born in a little of sisters that annoyed him, yet he would have to protect. Mixedfur didn’t have to think a second thought as he knew it would be his prime job to protect his daughters--and his son! It was the matter of the fact that he didn’t want to have to worry about his daughters growing up and falling in love, and bringing toms home to meet them. He feared that the most. Not them falling in love, but being heartbroken as well. It was definitely the day he wasn’t looking forward to.

Yet, he loved Splashheart. With all his heart and mind. He hoped that her dreams would come true and she would get the litter that she dreamed of. He prayed to starclan hoping that they would make her the happiest she-cat alive. If he couldn’t do it, he knew his ancient ancestors could.

Mixedfur bent down to catch a fish, watching them with his eyes slitted to pay attention to their every move. He had to move precisely if he wanted to catch the finer ones, the ones with the coarse delicious meat. But, his mind was preoccupied on his future--on his present. He worried that she wouldn’t be okay out there, and he wanted to follow her, just to make sure that she would be fine.

Splashheart was strong. And wild. He had to keep reminding himself. She wasn’t fragile where she needed constant attention as if she were deformed kit. She wasn’t anything of the sort. She was strong, she was graceful, she was slick-minded. He had nothing to worry about.

As far as he was concerned, he hoped that she did visit her siblings to say goodbye. He knew they would hold resentment towards him...but shouldn’t they be happy for her anyway? He wouldn’t dare harm a speck on her pelt. He most certainly wouldn’t let anyone else do it either. Then again, he understood that her family could have their assumptions. They were from different clans...against the code...but love shouldn’t have to be forbidden because of it. He was sure that if his parents were still alive and together, they would hold their own grudges at him for bringing and impregnating an thunderclan she-cat. He countered act this by knowing she would have joined riverclan for him, but she was still thunderclan born, and that did not faze him.

If given the choice, he would had humbly asked to join thunderclan to be with her! But, she jumped at the offer, and how could he deny her? He couldn’t. He wouldn’t.

He was not satisfied with the fish he caught, and although it was dead, he flung it away. He hopped into the water, despite his thick-fur, and he waddled in. He knew the best fish to catch was in the middle, and there alongside him was a large fish. He opened his claws, allowing them to breath as he ducked his head underwater to follow the large fish. It was swimming around him in a circle, seeming to tease him. Tease him about what exactly? At least, that’s what he felt.

The tom clawed at the fish, digging his claws into the side of it. With the fish stuck to his claws, he brought his head up, water blurring his vision. He tried his best to paddle to shore, without losing the fish. His breathing staggered, and he dropped the fish onto the shore, watching as it flopped dead. He laid by the fish, waiting for his mate. He prayed to starclan that she would be satisfied with his catch.
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:40 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

As Mixedfur walked along the bank of the river, his mind was focused on his mate. The he thought she was being highly delusional if she wanted five kits, and expected four of them to be she-kits. Not only would that drive him insane, but what about the one tom they would have? He would be born in a little of sisters that annoyed him, yet he would have to protect. Mixedfur didn’t have to think a second thought as he knew it would be his prime job to protect his daughters--and his son! It was the matter of the fact that he didn’t want to have to worry about his daughters growing up and falling in love, and bringing toms home to meet them. He feared that the most. Not them falling in love, but being heartbroken as well. It was definitely the day he wasn’t looking forward to.

Yet, he loved Splashheart. With all his heart and mind. He hoped that her dreams would come true and she would get the litter that she dreamed of. He prayed to starclan hoping that they would make her the happiest she-cat alive. If he couldn’t do it, he knew his ancient ancestors could.

Mixedfur bent down to catch a fish, watching them with his eyes slitted to pay attention to their every move. He had to move precisely if he wanted to catch the finer ones, the ones with the coarse delicious meat. But, his mind was preoccupied on his future--on his present. He worried that she wouldn’t be okay out there, and he wanted to follow her, just to make sure that she would be fine.

Splashheart was strong. And wild. He had to keep reminding himself. She wasn’t fragile where she needed constant attention as if she were deformed kit. She wasn’t anything of the sort. She was strong, she was graceful, she was slick-minded. He had nothing to worry about.

As far as he was concerned, he hoped that she did visit her siblings to say goodbye. He knew they would hold resentment towards him...but shouldn’t they be happy for her anyway? He wouldn’t dare harm a speck on her pelt. He most certainly wouldn’t let anyone else do it either. Then again, he understood that her family could have their assumptions. They were from different clans...against the code...but love shouldn’t have to be forbidden because of it. He was sure that if his parents were still alive and together, they would hold their own grudges at him for bringing and impregnating an thunderclan she-cat. He countered act this by knowing she would have joined riverclan for him, but she was still thunderclan born, and that did not faze him.

If given the choice, he would had humbly asked to join thunderclan to be with her! But, she jumped at the offer, and how could he deny her? He couldn’t. He wouldn’t.

He was not satisfied with the fish he caught, and although it was dead, he flung it away. He hopped into the water, despite his thick-fur, and he waddled in. He knew the best fish to catch was in the middle, and there alongside him was a large fish. He opened his claws, allowing them to breath as he ducked his head underwater to follow the large fish. It was swimming around him in a circle, seeming to tease him. Tease him about what exactly? At least, that’s what he felt.

The tom clawed at the fish, digging his claws into the side of it. With the fish stuck to his claws, he brought his head up, water blurring his vision. He tried his best to paddle to shore, without losing the fish. His breathing staggered, and he dropped the fish onto the shore, watching as it flopped dead. He laid by the fish, waiting for his mate. He prayed to starclan that she would be satisfied with his catch.
After a little while, Splashheart giggled as she made her way through the trees from ThunderClan camp. Her siblings words rang in her ears, Foxthorn had said "Splash you're my best friend. Now if you want me to, i'll go right where you're going and become an otter-cat and fight right beside ya....Dont make me go, please, because the water it scares me so much!" Splashheart grinned in amusement and shook her head. Honeyfur had been most skeptical...

"You? Become a RiverClan cat?....Well if you're sure about this....ARE YOU NUTS?!?" But in the end she had laughed, telling her sister very, very, very sternly and very, very, very seriously that if she didnt visit her she's march across the border to slap Splashheart, then Mixedfur, herself. Splashheart had to chuckle recalling that conversation.

Now, Roarclaw....Well Foxthorn and Honeyfur had to hold him back from storming off to the river, most likely to rip apart the Tom that had gotten his 'baby' sister pregnant. Once he had stopped snarling at nothing in particular and had stopped being the leader of CrazyClan, he told Splashheart that if she needed anything to yell his name and he'd be there. A warm smile took place of the amused one on the blue/gray she-cat's maw, and she chuckled, closing her eyes for a moment.

Snowsong had been the calmest one. She'd waited until the others were done talking to step forward and say something. At first her silence had scared Splashheart, thinking the deputy of ThunderClan was upset at her for breaking the code, but her sister surprised her with a warm smile and a soft purr. "You've always been one to follow your heart. Thats why your name is Splashheart. And I know whatever happens, whatever Clan your loyalties lie with, you will continue to follow your heart. And you know what you're doing. I hope you find happiness in RiverClan, and you'd better bring those kits to see me when they're born!"

And then when Splashheart started to leave, she knew she would never forget when they all suddenly let out a yowl. Their voices rose as one, echoing through the entire forest. They sounded happy for their sister, a teasing tone as they shouted, "WE LOVE YOU OTTER-CAT!"

I love you too, guys. Splashheart opened her eyes as a grin stretched over her face. She had promised, she had swore by StarClan that she'd visit at the border every day until the kits came, and every day after they were old enough to come with her. She promised she'd see her siblings at gatherings as well. She would be sure she did too.

On the way, she grabbed the vole she'd caught before she'd gone off to tell her siblings that she was leaving. It was rather plump, and the smell was tempting, but the thought of the fish Mixedfur would have ready for her had her quickening her pace to reach the river at once. Happiness sparked in her blue eyes as she neared, seeing her mate, and a purr rose in her throat. She could hardly wait to go to RiverClan, to start her new life with the Tom she loved. "Mixedfur!"

Forever...

Old March 19th, 2017, 05:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
After a little while, Splashheart giggled as she made her way through the trees from ThunderClan camp. Her siblings words rang in her ears, Foxthorn had said "Splash you're my best friend. Now if you want me to, i'll go right where you're going and become an otter-cat and fight right beside ya....Dont make me go, please, because the water it scares me so much!" Splashheart grinned in amusement and shook her head. Honeyfur had been most skeptical...

"You? Become a RiverClan cat?....Well if you're sure about this....ARE YOU NUTS?!?" But in the end she had laughed, telling her sister very, very, very sternly and very, very, very seriously that if she didnt visit her she's march across the border to slap Splashheart, then Mixedfur, herself. Splashheart had to chuckle recalling that conversation.

Now, Roarclaw....Well Foxthorn and Honeyfur had to hold him back from storming off to the river, most likely to rip apart the Tom that had gotten his 'baby' sister pregnant. Once he had stopped snarling at nothing in particular and had stopped being the leader of CrazyClan, he told Splashheart that if she needed anything to yell his name and he'd be there. A warm smile took place of the amused one on the blue/gray she-cat's maw, and she chuckled, closing her eyes for a moment.

Snowsong had been the calmest one. She'd waited until the others were done talking to step forward and say something. At first her silence had scared Splashheart, thinking the deputy of ThunderClan was upset at her for breaking the code, but her sister surprised her with a warm smile and a soft purr. "You've always been one to follow your heart. Thats why your name is Splashheart. And I know whatever happens, whatever Clan your loyalties lie with, you will continue to follow your heart. And you know what you're doing. I hope you find happiness in RiverClan, and you'd better bring those kits to see me when they're born!"

And then when Splashheart started to leave, she knew she would never forget when they all suddenly let out a yowl. Their voices rose as one, echoing through the entire forest. They sounded happy for their sister, a teasing tone as they shouted, "WE LOVE YOU OTTER-CAT!"

I love you too, guys. Splashheart opened her eyes as a grin stretched over her face. She had promised, she had swore by StarClan that she'd visit at the border every day until the kits came, and every day after they were old enough to come with her. She promised she'd see her siblings at gatherings as well. She would be sure she did too.

On the way, she grabbed the vole she'd caught before she'd gone off to tell her siblings that she was leaving. It was rather plump, and the smell was tempting, but the thought of the fish Mixedfur would have ready for her had her quickening her pace to reach the river at once. Happiness sparked in her blue eyes as she neared, seeing her mate, and a purr rose in her throat. She could hardly wait to go to RiverClan, to start her new life with the Tom she loved. "Mixedfur!"
Mixedfur faced away from the river as he laid in a large heap of downy wet fur. His fur was fairly still damp, and he wished that the sun would dry it as quickly as possible. The fish still laid by his side; untouched. Although he was tempted to eat half of it and give the rest to his mate, but he thought this was unfair, and he restrained himself from even touching it slightly.

He began to silently groom himself, wondering where his mate was, and why it was taking her too long. Was her siblings trying to talk her out of coming back to him? If they were, it would be a waste of time...and a problem. After all, she was bound to get pregnant soon, and the kits would constantly be picked on for being half-clan. Splashheart didn’t want that, did she? Course she didn’t, because he didn’t.

And, they were in love. No cat should be separated from the one they loved. At all. Not from family, not from clans,and definitely not from the warrior code! As his fur continued to dry, and he licked himself clean from the water, he could hear pawprints, and a familiar change of scent entered his nostrils. He got up immediately and embraced her, sniffing her all over to make sure she was okay. ‘’What is it, my love?’’ He had heard her yell his name, and he wondered what was wrong with her. If there was anything wrong with her.

Mixedfur quickly trotted back to the river to pick up the large fish he had caught, and he dropped it at her paws, gently. ‘’There’s something to satisfy your cravings.’’ He joked before he noticed the vole, and gently grabbed for it to begin eating. He was happy to finally get something into his stomach after they have awoken, and he wondered what the day would bring them. ‘’You seem excited,’’ he purred after he devoured the vole and licked his maw. ‘’What happened?’’ He figured it had to be something with her family, and he wanted to know everything about it. For now on, he wanted to know about everything with her day. She was his mate. He would forever be interested in her as long as the two were living. Even in starclan he would love to know everything about her.

He went up to her, and hooked his neck around hers, giving her cheek a tenderness of washed affection.