Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Rani
Today 05:48 AM
soothing talks - muddyhawk...
by taillow
Last post by Rani
Today 05:42 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:33 AM
The Shovel Talk [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 05:12 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:58 AM

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Welcome to U.A. (Roleplay. You can still join!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(If I quote the rest of this iI'm afraid it will take to much room,but I did read it)
Aimi was startled at the sudden emotion,but then,she got excited."Wow!Is that your quirk?It's super awesome!I wish I had a quirk like that!" She exclaimed,but then rembered she had not introduced herself.
"I mean,I'm sorry.Nice to meat you Be.I'm Aimi." She said,totally misinterpreting Beaut's name.
Beaut blinked. That was not the reaction she expected. Sheepishly, Beaut smiled at her compliment. "Thank you, and it's nice to meet you too, Aimi." She decided to leave the mistake to avoid further embarrassment. It was clear this girl was a bit nervous about making friends. "Sorry I used my quirk, it's a bit uncontrollable sometimes," she chuckled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

(Oh yeah I should probably mention he's probably only moving at like 1 mach(the speed of sound) and probably won't be able to move at the speed of light until he fully masters his powers.)

Kaira watched his surrounding carefully as he knew that she was able to use portals as well as being very proficient with her weapon of choice. He watched as the staff came around to hit him but instead of it connecting with his body, he quickly kicked it away sending it back towards Portia and then leaping away,"Interesting move, but i'm too quick for that kind of attack."His tone was very serious and so was his expression.
(Oops! Well, it's still pretty darn fast)

As the staff hit her, she let out an "Ouch." Portia frowned, eyes darkening. It was time to get serious. She didn't have time to unlease her powerful move in the beginning, but she was going to now. Gripping her staff, Portia closed her eyes. As the world was blocked off around her, she began to focus. Within moments, her eyes opened and several portals began to appear around the arena.
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:29 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Onito Pulled his bag in front of him, and opened the top compartment. "Lets see.... Now, Where did I put it..." He mumbled, Digging around through it. He smiled, before pulling out a Small, White Box. There was a small display on it, which was flashing. `Boys, Tell the other members of The Militia That I will be a bit late to the meeting.` He thought, and noticed the White box stopped flashing. `Good Work. Now, Continue to analyze their fighting styles. Especially the boys.` He thought, and heard a rumble of agreement. Onito put the white box away, before zipping up his bag, and slinging it over his back.
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:34 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Beaut blinked. That was not the reaction she expected. Sheepishly, Beaut smiled at her compliment. "Thank you, and it's nice to meet you too, Aimi." She decided to leave the mistake to avoid further embarrassment. It was clear this girl was a bit nervous about making friends. "Sorry I used my quirk, it's a bit uncontrollable sometimes," she chuckled.

As the staff hit her, she let out an "Ouch." Portia frowned, eyes darkening. It was time to get serious. She didn't have time to unlease her powerful move in the beginning, but she was going to now. Gripping her staff, Portia closed her eyes. As the world was blocked off around her, she began to focus. Within moments, her eyes opened and several portals began to appear around the arena.
"Well it's still really neat!" She said."All quirks have there downsides,but they can be reduced with practice!" She said.She wondered if the quirk had a special name,but she didn't want to seem like a nosy person,so she didn't ask.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:34 PM

Quote:

(Yeah the only way that he's able to be seen is the trail he leaves behind but that doesn't really matter as he's usually gone from that spot immediately.)

Kaira watched his teacher as she closed her eyes and seemed to start focusing, on what he did not know but he figured it was something he should be worried about. Just as he finished that thought he began to become surrounded by portals,'Getting serious are we?'He thought and then got into a defensive stance, the heat from his body seemed to grow hotter and could probably be felt from out of the arena now, he began to grow brighter becoming almost blindingly bright.
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:50 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:

(Yeah the only way that he's able to be seen is the trail he leaves behind but that doesn't really matter as he's usually gone from that spot immediately.)

Kaira watched his teacher as she closed her eyes and seemed to start focusing, on what he did not know but he figured it was something he should be worried about. Just as he finished that thought he began to become surrounded by portals,'Getting serious are we?'He thought and then got into a defensive stance, the heat from his body seemed to grow hotter and could probably be felt from out of the arena now, he began to grow brighter becoming almost blindingly bright.
Onito Smiled. "Oooh, It's Starting to get Real...." He said to himself. `Boys, once he gets Bright enough, We're gonna bail. I Doubt the teacher will see us, due to the bright Boi in the arena. Let our allies know that we may arrive soon, if there are no more complications.` He thought, and glanced at one of the side exits. There was one next to the bleachers, but it was tied to an alarm system, and the next closest were the main doors, and they Squeaked when you opened them. `On second thought, don't notify them. There's' no sensible means of escape from here...` he thought. and then sighed.

Last edited by Akari; November 24th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Well it's still really neat!" She said."All quirks have there downsides,but they can be reduced with practice!" She said.She wondered if the quirk had a special name,but she didn't want to seem like a nosy person,so she didn't ask.
Beaut smiled at her words. "True. By the way, what's your quirk?" Beaut didn't notice her bluntness. It was a flaw of hers. Some were offended by her blunt remarks, and Beaut never understood why. Hopefully Aimi wasn't phased by it.
Quote:

Portia frowned as the boy grew brighter and brighter. "Man, I could sure use some sunglasses," she joked. Portia entered a portal. As she exited one behind Kaira, she swung her staff at him, and made yet another joke. "Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?" Portia chuckled. It was pretty hot. Hopefully her staff wouldn't catch on fire. That would be bad for this magician-esque hero.
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Beaut smiled at her words. "True. By the way, what's your quirk?" Beaut didn't notice her bluntness. It was a flaw of hers. Some were offended by her blunt remarks, and Beaut never understood why. Hopefully Aimi wasn't phased by it.

Portia frowned as the boy grew brighter and brighter. "Man, I could sure use some sunglasses," she joked. Portia entered a portal. As she exited one behind Kaira, she swung her staff at him, and made yet another joke. "Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?" Portia chuckled. It was pretty hot. Hopefully her staff wouldn't catch on fire. That would be bad for this magician-esque hero.
Kaira cracked a bit of a smirk but stayed focused watching as she entered a portal and disappeared,'Multiple possibilities, one outcome.'He thought before quickly reacting to her attack, he caught the staff and began heating it up with just his touch. Kaira let go knowing that if he held on any longer her skin might start to burn, he charged away from her and hoped that she would not realize that because of his now defensive position he had slowed down.
@Role

Last edited by Ant; November 24th, 2017 at 09:52 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Role @Ant @Mad-Hatter @little-life-light @ladybugg03 @Akari @Swiftheart
(I need to mention everyone, right?)

Ryoko was late to class, like always it seamed.
Even at her old Highschool which she was kicked out of due to her quirk. She wasn't on time there. A young her ran up behind her. "Hi! I'm Annabelle but you can call me Ana!" She greeted with a smile. "Okay." Ryoko mumbled as she walked to class not stopping to talk. "Are you in class A too?" Ana asked. "I'm excited! Are you?" She added as she kept in pace with Ryoko. "Yes. You talk to much." Ryoko answered with no emotions behind it. "Oh." Ana said sounding disappointed. But Ryoko took no notice to Ana as she walked.
Soon they reached the mane entrance to the arena. Ryoko opened the squeaky door and entered Ana silent behind her. Holding her arm to block the light Ryoko sat down as far from everyone as fiscally possible. Wall Ana tried to sit as close to people with out getting in there way.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Role @Ant @Mad-Hatter @little-life-light @ladybugg03 @Akari @Swiftheart
(I need to mention everyone, right?)

Ryoko was late to class, like always it seamed.
Even at her old Highschool which she was kicked out of due to her quirk. She wasn't on time there. A young her ran up behind her. "Hi! I'm Annabelle but you can call me Ana!" She greeted with a smile. "Okay." Ryoko mumbled as she walked to class not stopping to talk. "Are you in class A too?" Ana asked. "I'm excited! Are you?" She added as she kept in pace with Ryoko. "Yes. You talk to much." Ryoko answered with no emotions behind it. "Oh." Ana said sounding disappointed. But Ryoko took no notice to Ana as she walked.
Soon they reached the mane entrance to the arena. Ryoko opened the squeaky door and entered Ana silent behind her. Holding her arm to block the light Ryoko sat down as far from everyone as fiscally possible. Wall Ana tried to sit as close to people with out getting in there way.
(You can if you want ^^
Ill let other people reply to this :3 I might join in with Iggy or Beaut later)
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:

Kaira cracked a bit of a smirk but stayed focused watching as she entered a portal and disappeared,'Multiple possibilities, one outcome.'He thought before quickly reacting to her attack, he caught the staff and began heating it up with just his touch. Kaira let go knowing that if he held on any longer her skin might start to burn, he charged away from her and hoped that she would not realize that because of his now defensive position he had slowed down.
@Role
Portia gritted her teeth and pulled her staff away. It burned red with heat, but it soon cooled. That was close. Portia brushed her black hair from her face, and fell back into her portal. This was a show alright. In the swirling vortex, she realized she missed her chance to enable her plan. Cursing, Portia came from a portal above Kaira, and swung down with her staff.