Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old January 4th, 2017, 10:01 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

He turned to her, and stood up, his own eyes narrowed. He walked up to her, and stood a tail length away. "The name is Jackson, and I'm not trespassing." he said bluntly, and left it at that. She had bite to her tone, normal, but there was something more. He let his orbs stare into hers, the fieriness of them matched that of the fading orange light of the falling sun. He flexed his claws, though out of his own habit, for most attack him, though not for long. "So please, don't test m, I have had a very long day, and I'd rather not fight today."
Lioncry backed up, only just keeping herself from swiping him across the ears. The golden furred warrior was quite glad when he walked away, though very puzzled. “Wjat do you mean? Clearly, you aren't a Clan cat, so you must be trespassing.” Lioncry said, her voice a bit more confused than hostile now, though her fur still bristled with hostility. She blinked. “And I won't fight unless I see reason to do so.” her flattened more, and she shifted with discomfort. She had not expected her evening to turn out like this. And so much for my nice, peaceful walk.
Old January 4th, 2017, 10:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry backed up, only just keeping herself from swiping him across the ears. The golden furred warrior was quite glad when he walked away, though very puzzled. “Wjat do you mean? Clearly, you aren't a Clan cat, so you must be trespassing.” Lioncry said, her voice a bit more confused than hostile now, though her fur still bristled with hostility. She blinked. “And I won't fight unless I see reason to do so.” her flattened more, and she shifted with discomfort. She had not expected her evening to turn out like this. And so much for my nice, peaceful walk.
"I am not needed in your clan, therefore I am not a warrior, no. But I live here, and I have earned that right, though I am rather humble of my earnings. I am lucky enough to be able to hunt in your lands." he said, and his gaze softened with a sigh. "There is no need to fear me. I am only here to mind my own and help if needed." he meowed gruffly. The large Maine Coon then managed a smile. He walked to his rabbit, and dropped the remaining haslf infront of her. "Here. Peace offering, I guess." he said with a friendly glint in his eyes.
Old January 5th, 2017, 02:19 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Memorypaw purred as he whispered to her. In return she touched her nose to his cheek. She then moved her head in a nodded state to say, "yes", to proposal. She wasn't sure if Thrushpaw was watching, but she didn't care.
[Raccoonpaw]

The young tom held his head a bit higher. "So, how is your training coming?" he asked, sitting down again, this time a bit closer than before. He glanced over Memorypaw's body, memorizing every mark on her furry body.
Old January 5th, 2017, 05:59 AM
questionmark

Quote:

"I am not needed in your clan, therefore I am not a warrior, no. But I live here, and I have earned that right, though I am rather humble of my earnings. I am lucky enough to be able to hunt in your lands." he said, and his gaze softened with a sigh. "There is no need to fear me. I am only here to mind my own and help if needed." he meowed gruffly. The large Maine Coon then managed a smile. He walked to his rabbit, and dropped the remaining haslf infront of her. "Here. Peace offering, I guess." he said with a friendly glint in his eyes.
Lioncry wasn't sure what he meant, or even if he was telling the truth, but she decided just to go with it. She didn't want a fight anymore than he did, so the only reasonable thing to do would be to not fight. She hesitated as he gave her the half a rabbit. It was leaf-bare, and prey was scarce. She would've liked to eat some, but knew better. She knew to take it back to the queens or elders, though she was constantly forgetting that technically, she was a queen. “Thanks.” Lioncry said, meaning it. Suddenly, it had become uncomfortable. She wanted to slip away, but couldn't do so without appearing rude, so there was almost nothing she could do.
Old January 5th, 2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:

Lioncry wasn't sure what he meant, or even if he was telling the truth, but she decided just to go with it. She didn't want a fight anymore than he did, so the only reasonable thing to do would be to not fight. She hesitated as he gave her the half a rabbit. It was leaf-bare, and prey was scarce. She would've liked to eat some, but knew better. She knew to take it back to the queens or elders, though she was constantly forgetting that technically, she was a queen. “Thanks.” Lioncry said, meaning it. Suddenly, it had become uncomfortable. She wanted to slip away, but couldn't do so without appearing rude, so there was almost nothing she could do.
Nodding, he then felt the same uncomfortable feeling and he shifted a bit, showing it slightly. He stood and stepped back, then looked at the sunset, now almost gone. "Well, I think you should head back to your camp, no? Or where you hoping for some peace and quiet?" he asked. "I did not mean to ruin it for you if that was the case." he said, and turned to the molly.
Old January 5th, 2017, 08:35 AM
questionmark

Quote:

Nodding, he then felt the same uncomfortable feeling and he shifted a bit, showing it slightly. He stood and stepped back, then looked at the sunset, now almost gone. "Well, I think you should head back to your camp, no? Or where you hoping for some peace and quiet?" he asked. "I did not mean to ruin it for you if that was the case." he said, and turned to the molly.
Lioncry sat down tentatively, dipping her head. As she looked around, it was now dusk, and the air was growing colder. She knew she should be getting back, to take care of Smokeykit, but she knew that there were other queens who could do that until she got back. “No. It's fine.” she said stiffly, wrapping her tail over her paws, though it could barely cover one of them, as her tail was a bit shorter than the average tail. She looked over at Jackson, her pale yellow hues guarded. “I'll go in a moment.” the golden furred warrior murmured, almost inaudibly.
Old January 5th, 2017, 09:49 AM

Quote:

Lioncry sat down tentatively, dipping her head. As she looked around, it was now dusk, and the air was growing colder. She knew she should be getting back, to take care of Smokeykit, but she knew that there were other queens who could do that until she got back. “No. It's fine.” she said stiffly, wrapping her tail over her paws, though it could barely cover one of them, as her tail was a bit shorter than the average tail. She looked over at Jackson, her pale yellow hues guarded. “I'll go in a moment.” the golden furred warrior murmured, almost inaudibly.
He nodded slowly, and looked up at the sky. The dark purple and deep blue was beautiful to him. Mostly everything was, but he just liked the colours, the way they mixed into the sky, something truly magical. "I love the sunset, and sunrise. They always seem to have some sort of magic to them. Something I find amazing." he meowed with a smile. "What about you, what do you like about your clan and territory?"
Old January 5th, 2017, 02:10 PM
questionmark

Quote:

He nodded slowly, and looked up at the sky. The dark purple and deep blue was beautiful to him. Mostly everything was, but he just liked the colours, the way they mixed into the sky, something truly magical. "I love the sunset, and sunrise. They always seem to have some sort of magic to them. Something I find amazing." he meowed with a smile. "What about you, what do you like about your clan and territory?"
His questions took Lioncry by surprise, and she shifted, thinking for a moment. “All my family live in my Clan, and the territory.... I haven't explored it much yet, but I like the stars.” she looked up, as stars had begun coming out. She also liked the moon, but was done speaking for a bit. The warrior flicked her tail, her pale eyes still fixed on the dusk sky, which was growing darker with every passing moment.
Old January 5th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
( @paxil your turn pal @Duskflight )
Onyx walked around, now he had two down, more to come. Flexing his claws, he could sense someone nearby. This time he masked his scent, and he made it so he even smelled a bit like SkyClan.
"Hannibal, do you see anything?" he asked, still smelling the air.
{Sorry about not being available for the last one! I got really busy as soon as school started again x.x}

Hannibal had elected not to go with Onyx when he had went out the previous day, he knew the other tom would simply just find another cat to kill and personally, the british shorthair wasn't overly fond of killing random cats, he always had a reason behind his killings. Instead of going with the other Syndicate cat, he had instead explored the territory a bit more, finding it very similar to that of Thunderclan, different little nooks and crannies, but otherwise the same terrain. He had spent the majority of that day exploring, and he paused only twice to hunt a meal before returning back to their makeshift den to await his return.
And so today was a new day, with the part of the territory he had explored yesterday in mind, he decided it would be interesting to go with Onyx today, perhaps they'd find a warrior with a little more skill, more knowledge, than the apprentice they had found the other day when Hannibal assisted in the killing. Hannibal would be killing in order to gather information about the fighting style, much like he had with the apprentice, but he figured there would be more to get out of a warrior.
Pausing as the oriental asked the question, Hannibal carefully pulled in the scents around them, he had been careful to cover his own again, and it seemed his partner had done the same. Perhaps he's learned the gravity this situation could hold.
"Yes, we're downwind though, with our scents masked, they shouldn't be able to scent us. Would you rather attack from the front or behind or do you want to kill them yourself?" Questioned the tom in a very low voice, his fiery eyes focused on Onyx.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 5th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Sorry for the late reply ;w; }
Rainpebble smiled at the leader, her fur flattned out as she realized she wasn't wrong "I got curious about it." she purred, amusement dripped from her voice, cocking her head to the side "I may look old but that doesn't mean that my heart's aged!" she exclaimed, letting out a laugh. She turned her silver gaze back upon her reflection in the river and let out a sigh, it wasn't an exhausted sigh, or a relaxed sigh, rather, it was a wistful sigh, the events of the battle washing over her thoughts, images of cats clawing and slashing at others, apprentices against warriors, warriors against other warriors, kin fighting against kin. The thoughts made the silver molly's stomach churn, regret flashed in her silver orbs "They should be free from the evil....well for at least for quite a few moons. Now we're closer to the other clans, other clans.....that was a nice piece of information to get thrown my way." she sighed, her thoughts just spewing out, unable to control what she was saying, and she didn't try to stop herself, she didn't really think it mattered. She lifted her head and looked at Grousestar right in the eyes, wisdom and understanding gleamed in the silver orbs "It won't stay down for long, and there's still tons of DS followers, evil cats who wish to get rid of starclan, try to diminish the light that flickers in our hearts." she stated, wrapping her tail around her paws "What will you do? No cat can truly get rid of evil, there cannot be innocence without sin." she said softly, her wiskers quivering. The silver molly continued to stare at her leader, letting her information sink in before she smiled widely "How are you doing? Not too many scratches I hope? After fighting off all four evil leaders." she laughed, changing the rather dim subject with a slightly lighter subject. She lifted her paw and sniffed "I injured my paw pretty badly, and got a nasty scratch on my side, but that's about it." she concluded, checking herself just to make sure that she was correct. She looked back up at her leader and suppressed a shiver as snowflakes began to pile on her, littering across her pelt as she sat and awaited for Grousestar to insert his opinion, to contribute to the conversation.
{It's fine, I've been busy lately too! x.x"}
Chuckling gently as he heard her purr of amusement, the tom, once close enough to the she-cat, would settle down beside her, bellowing out a soft yawn, his jaws clicking shut and his head shaking a bit afterwards. "I can agree with that! I may not be the youngest cat in the clan, but my heart sure thinks I am!" He laughed out right along with her, tucking his tail to his side now and letting a soft, continuous purr rumble out from his chest, his eyes momentarily closing in contentment before opening again to look over at the cat he was now accompanying. Grousestar heard her sigh, but couldn't quite place what caused it, his emerald eyes looking over her gently before he moved his gaze to the river as well, deciding that if she cared to spill her thoughts to him, he would let her and not prompt her. She would do it on her own if she wanted to.
The brown tabby's ears swiveled a bit as he heard her speak up after a small moment of silence, his gaze continuing to be fixed on the river.
"I'm hoping my decision did more help than it did harm, I really think it did, but I can't help to realize that these attacks might have left them weak, what with the dark forest worshiping cats from their clans being killed or driven off, leaving one clan completely without leadership.. But they will recover, if they're anything like Skyclan, they can recover. They may be doing it now, as we speak, moving on from that dark time in their history." Flicking his ear after saying this, he would pause before looking over to her as she began to speak again.
"I know Rainpebble, I never expected to fully get rid of the problem, that would be naive and impossible, but I could at least drive them out of the clans to help them." He said gently, his voice growing quiet as he looked back to the river.
Then his attention was turning right back to her, that smile of his curling up on his lips again, a quiet chuckle escaping him. "No, no scars, just some small scratches, a few patches of fur... Though I.." The tom paused, his gaze looking away momentarily before his head turned fully away, looking at the river again. "I did lose a life. When fighting the Shadowclan leader, I lost a life." A look of seriousness, a strange solemn look crossing the usually happy, optimistic toms face as he thought about his experience with losing a life. It looked out of place there. But it disappeared as Rainpebble spoke again, the tom looking over at her once more. "Oh? Have you seen Ebonypaw about it?" Questioned the tom, a look of obvious worry worn on his face now as he looked over.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?