Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM

Old November 23rd, 2016, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyleap View Post
She couldn't see. Her eyes were open, weren't they? So why couldn't she see?? Pearl struggled to stand, then fell with a loud yowl of pain. Her whole body seemed to be betraying her. And why couldn't she see??? Pearl realized that she could smell other cats, and she opened her jaw, releasing a loud screech.
Leafmist was busy hunting. She had already stored a decent amount of prey nearby, and she was about to add to that pile. Creeping up on the bird that sat a few tail lengths in front of her, the ginger tabby narrowed her eyes. The bird was too busy pecking at the ground for a meal to notice the molly creeping up from behind. Soon, she was close enough. Just as she had leaped, a loud screech split through the air. Startled, Leafmist lost her attention on the bird as it flew away, calling out in a panic. She turned her attention back to the bird and managed to snag it with one of her front paws, pinning it to the ground as it fluttered frantically. She quickly gave it a kill bite, before raising her head in the direction of the call. That was a cat... but what's the matter? The molly quickly buried the bird, only giving herself moments to do so, before dashing off towards the cat. As she got closer, she was able to see a she-cat a distance away. "Hello, are you alright? You are on Skyclan territory." She tagged the last bit on as an afterthought, though she doubted this cat could cause her clan harm.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 03:30 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Leafmist was busy hunting. She had already stored a decent amount of prey nearby, and she was about to add to that pile. Creeping up on the bird that sat a few tail lengths in front of her, the ginger tabby narrowed her eyes. The bird was too busy pecking at the ground for a meal to notice the molly creeping up from behind. Soon, she was close enough. Just as she had leaped, a loud screech split through the air. Startled, Leafmist lost her attention on the bird as it flew away, calling out in a panic. She turned her attention back to the bird and managed to snag it with one of her front paws, pinning it to the ground as it fluttered frantically. She quickly gave it a kill bite, before raising her head in the direction of the call. That was a cat... but what's the matter? The molly quickly buried the bird, only giving herself moments to do so, before dashing off towards the cat. As she got closer, she was able to see a she-cat a distance away. "Hello, are you alright? You are on Skyclan territory." She tagged the last bit on as an afterthought, though she doubted this cat could cause her clan harm.
Someone was speaking to her. She could smell another cat. "I...can't...see..."

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 23rd, 2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Someone was speaking to her. She could smell another cat. "I...can't...see..."
Leafmist blinked. "What happened?" She looked at the molly's eyes, trying to find the source of the problem. Perhaps an illness, or maybe she had been in a fight? She wondered.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 03:39 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Leafmist blinked. "What happened?" She looked at the molly's eyes, trying to find the source of the problem. Perhaps an illness, or maybe she had been in a fight? She wondered.
"I'm...not sure. I don't remember anything...after going into Fish's alley..." This cat was a female, and she smelled like forest, like...
"You're one of those wild cats."

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 23rd, 2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
"I'm...not sure. I don't remember anything...after going into Fish's alley..." This cat was a female, and she smelled like forest, like...
"You're one of those wild cats."
Leafmist nodded, before remembering the molly couldn't see. Did I not mention Skyclan loud enough? "Yes, I am Leafmist, warrior of Skyclan." She tried to speak a bit louder, aware that she tended not to speak up much.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 03:45 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Pearl's ear flicked back. "SkyClan, huh? What, do you live in the clouds or something?" She tried again to stand, and screeched when her legs seemed to crumble underneath her. "Agh! What happened to me..." Pearl closes her blind eyes, trembling. "I wish I could remember..."

Old November 23rd, 2016, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Pearl's ear flicked back. "SkyClan, huh? What, do you live in the clouds or something?" She tried again to stand, and screeched when her legs seemed to crumble underneath her. "Agh! What happened to me..." Pearl closes her blind eyes, trembling. "I wish I could remember..."
Leafmist too flicked her ears back at Pearl's comment. Oh, yes, we have wings too, to help us get to the clouds. She kept her comment to herself. "No, we live on the ground. We're good at jumping, and climbing, that's all." She observed the she-cat try to stand up. "Well, that's no good," she murmured. "Would you like something to eat? Maybe you need to regain some strength." Leafmist was already planning out the quickest route to the bird she had just caught.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 03:56 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Leafmist too flicked her ears back at Pearl's comment. Oh, yes, we have wings too, to help us get to the clouds. She kept her comment to herself. "No, we live on the ground. We're good at jumping, and climbing, that's all." She observed the she-cat try to stand up. "Well, that's no good," she murmured. "Would you like something to eat? Maybe you need to regain some strength." Leafmist was already planning out the quickest route to the bird she had just caught.
Pearl's first instinct was to decline the food. She didn't want to owe these wild cats anything. Her stomach suddenly growled loudly, and she hissed softly. "That...that would be nice. Thank you." she finally meowed, opening her eyes again. She realized that she could see just the barest shadows and silhouettes, but not very well at all. Her head ached, and she wondered if she'd hit it. "Am I bleeding anywhere?" she asked the she-cat.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Pearl's first instinct was to decline the food. She didn't want to owe these wild cats anything. Her stomach suddenly growled loudly, and she hissed softly. "That...that would be nice. Thank you." she finally meowed, opening her eyes again. She realized that she could see just the barest shadows and silhouettes, but not very well at all. Her head ached, and she wondered if she'd hit it. "Am I bleeding anywhere?" she asked the she-cat.
"A bit on your head, yeah. I'll try to find cobwebs on my way." As far as medicine went, Leafmist knew the use of cobwebs and poppy seeds, but only because they were so common. She knew that there was typically some sort of paste to go on the cut, with the intention of preventing infection, but she had no clue how to make it. "I'll be back soon," the ginger tabby murmured, before turning around and dashing quickly back to her bird. She dug it up, then glanced around and ran to a nearby bush. Glancing underneath, she saw with satisfaction that a spider had spun it's web here. The culprit was nowhere to be seen, so Leafmist quickly pushed her paw in to grab it. She ran back to the she-cat, as fast as she could given she had to keep her one paw with the cobwebs up. She finally got back and dropped the bird in front of the other cat. "Here, it's a bird. I've got some cobwebs and I'll need to put it on your cut. It should stop the healing." Here's hoping this works... and that she won't turn the cobwebs down!

Old November 23rd, 2016, 04:08 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Pearl could smell the prey, and her mouth watered. "Thank you...and cobwebs, that's good, I guess. We always use strips of cloth, and cobwebs if we can't find that...just be careful." She winced when she felt the other cat's paw pressing against the wound. Once she was done, Pearl took a bite of the bird. "Mm. Thank you, again. But, listen, I don't want to have to owe you anything...I'm not going to kill rats for your little Clan just because you helped me. Say, what's your name?"