Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old June 2nd, 2017, 09:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Redpaw had her hazel eyes focused on the surrounding area, and at Foxpaw's question, she flicked her ears and responded. "I think we'll need to get ready before we GO, so it'll be more, 'let's explain the rules then ready set go' when we get there." Her attention was still focused on scanning the trees around them, making sure they were going the right way. But she looked at Foxpaw for a moment and smirked, flicking him with her tail. "I hope you're a patient cat Foxpaw, explaining is going to take some time."

As they continued on, Redpaw was slightly surprised at his question. She didn't really want to say her age, because she was so much older than she looked. She had that "young" look to her, and as an added bonus, she was super short. Not munchkin short, just short for a cat her age. "Oh.... I become a warrior in... About a moon." Redpaw meowed casually, ducking underneath a fern frond hanging over the path the two apprentices were on. She smiled a little, but you could see a hint of annoyance in her eyes. She then looked over her shoulder at Foxpaw. "If you needed an exact age, yes, I'm eleven moons. Deal with it." Her age and looks comparison was always a touchy subject to Redpaw, and she's didn't like to talk about it much. "And you, i'd have to guess ten to eleven moons?" She meowed, looking Foxpaw over. She then realized he still had some kit fluff, and her ears dropped slightly in embarrassment, but she didn't say anything. She simply focused her gaze ahead once more, continuing through the forest.
"Did you just insult me on my intelligence?" Foxpaw asked, offended for a moment before he stopped and laughed. "Because, you were probably right. Keeping up these good looks takes time, sweetheart-- time that I could be using to improve my mind, but I choose to keep the she cats loving it." His eyes flashed with amusement as he grinned at the feline in front of him. She was pretty... of course, Foxpaw wouldn't waste his time on a cat that wasn't. And besides, she would soon be all his. No way the she cat could keep up the 'uninterested' act for very long, right? Of course not. Foxpaw was the best of the best. The most handsome of the handsome. Therefore, he deserved... well, according to himself, everything. Slow down, buddy. You know she won't like a cat who can use his whole vocabulary in a paragraph. At least it wasn't a sentence. Still... ouch, Foxpaw thought with a wince.

It seemed even his own mind was against him. Which, battling that was no small task. "Eleven moons old? Really? Wow, beautiful, you're gonna have everyone eyeing you... but you belong to me, okay? Okay. Glad we got that settled." He purred, his expression friendly and bright. Good. Now Foxpaw was doing better. He was doing great, as a matter of fact. He was perfect. He was a genius. He was amazing. Foxpaw could practically hear cats chanting his name. But, her guess of his own age made his ears go back as well. Ten to eleven moons was nice, actually, but he'd had so many cats call him a kit because of all the extra kit fluff that he still had... it was uncomfortable. Not to mention he didn't like having his age guessed like that. "Um, uh... eight, actually. Eight moons. Not older." His tone, for the first time, didn't show any sign of flirtatious exploits. It was colder, though there was the slightest touch of insecurity beneath the surface.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:06 AM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
"Well," Littlewing started, flinging another paw full of moss at the pile.
"He's in Riverclan." She mewed. "But his brother is here," Littlewing finished.
The queen balled up the pile, adding more with a scrape of her claws. Her fur ruffled as the wind blue by. The Siberian flicked her ears, swiping a paw over her ears.
(I never saw a notification for this I apologize for the wait! ;^^ )
"O-Oh," the Turkish Angora breathed. He didn't know what to say, but assumed she would be grievous about loosing someone who was both a loved one and the father of her kittens. "I-I hope y-y-you find s-someone to h-help y-you w-with your k-k-kittens. I c-couldn't imagine t-trying to raise a b-bunch of f-furballs all a-a-alone," he stated, his voice as soft as his fluffy fur looked. He started to ball up the moss he had collected for her nest, snagging it up in his jaws and it hung limply there for a moment.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 06:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
"Oh. So that's what it was? A... date? Or just a... competition?" the mottled she-cat whispered, facing away from... well, she wasn't sure what to call Blazingcomet. A flirt, yes; but what else? A rival? A comrade? Drizzleshard was never this unsure of her feelings. What was wrong? It definetly didn't help, the location. This was where her... her closest friend had been burried. Well.. he had been more than a friend really. Her mate. Drizzleshard closed her eyes, pained. She didn't say anything else, though- honestly, she had forgotten that Blazingcomet was there. She was too lost in memories: of his soft, tan fur, always stuck up in some spot; of his soft, friendly voice; how he had kept her occassional recklessness. She had been so lost without him... that's why she was a flirt. She had made the... misguided... assumption that he could be replaced.
Why was her voice so low? Again, the orange tom wondered where he had gone wrong. Everything had been going great during their little 'date' and Blazingcomet had thought she was enjoying it as much as he was. Now she seemed all depressed and... worried, or something like that. "Oh come on, Drizzleshard. Of course it was a date! You don't seriously think I would take 'just friends' up there, do you?" He asked with another chuckle. A flicker of annoyance at his inability to win her over came over his expression, but disappeared just as quickly. Of course he would win her over. It wasn't that hard. And besides, he was an amazing flirt! Confidence radiated off of him all the time. All Drizzleshard had to do was realize her feelings for him and confess, and Blazingcomet would welcome her with more then open paws. And then they would date for a while, and then he'd get rid of her. Of course, challenges were always well-accepted. Just as long as he did win in the end. And, just as long as she would eventually admit that he had won. That part was especially key.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 4th, 2017, 10:03 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Did you just insult me on my intelligence?" Foxpaw asked, offended for a moment before he stopped and laughed. "Because, you were probably right. Keeping up these good looks takes time, sweetheart-- time that I could be using to improve my mind, but I choose to keep the she cats loving it." His eyes flashed with amusement as he grinned at the feline in front of him. She was pretty... of course, Foxpaw wouldn't waste his time on a cat that wasn't. And besides, she would soon be all his. No way the she cat could keep up the 'uninterested' act for very long, right? Of course not. Foxpaw was the best of the best. The most handsome of the handsome. Therefore, he deserved... well, according to himself, everything. Slow down, buddy. You know she won't like a cat who can use his whole vocabulary in a paragraph. At least it wasn't a sentence. Still... ouch, Foxpaw thought with a wince.

It seemed even his own mind was against him. Which, battling that was no small task. "Eleven moons old? Really? Wow, beautiful, you're gonna have everyone eyeing you... but you belong to me, okay? Okay. Glad we got that settled." He purred, his expression friendly and bright. Good. Now Foxpaw was doing better. He was doing great, as a matter of fact. He was perfect. He was a genius. He was amazing. Foxpaw could practically hear cats chanting his name. But, her guess of his own age made his ears go back as well. Ten to eleven moons was nice, actually, but he'd had so many cats call him a kit because of all the extra kit fluff that he still had... it was uncomfortable. Not to mention he didn't like having his age guessed like that. "Um, uh... eight, actually. Eight moons. Not older." His tone, for the first time, didn't show any sign of flirtatious exploits. It was colder, though there was the slightest touch of insecurity beneath the surface.
Oh bother... Redpaw rolled her eyes, but she was genuinely anused by Foxpaw's flirtatious attempts. It made her laugh, and that was something that Redpaw needed. With her mother gone, Redpaw had been finding it more and more difficult to find the happy things in life again. She was a hard-core mamma's girl, and she missed Mapleleaf dearly. "Oh do you now? Well, just to let you know, ginger cats happen to be among the most beautiful and handsome of all cats, so don't be trying too hard, okay?." She purred, flicking him in the shoulder with her tail as they continued to pad through the forest, trees looming above their heads. Redpaw herself had a ginger coat, well at least somewhat of one. Her belly, chest abs legs were black, and her ears were white. She also had some white markings on her face. Abs then of course was Redpaw's tail, the one thing she bragged about. It was super fluffy and long, with beautiful light and dark ginger stripes. "Save some of that time for learning, or your intelligence may get insulted more than once." The ginger molly meowed playfully, casting Foxpaw a sideways look.

At his next words, Redpaw's eyes opened wide. Belong to him? Woah there buddy... Redpaw found it amusing though. And kind of cute, the fact that he was already "claiming" her. "Alright Foxpaw, I may be yours, but I can do what I want to do still, so don't get jealous okay?" Redpaw told her companion, giving him a smirk, her hazel eyes sparkling with laughter. Redpaw could tell he got a little distant when he said his age, and she immediately felt bad. "Hey, you act a whole lot older than eight moons. So at least that shows you're mature. But cute at the same time." Redpaw winked, then stopped. "Here we are!" She announced, waving her tail around thier surroundings. They were in a glade, and there was a large batch of trees surrounding them, with a river just inside the tree line. The glade was clear, and full of grass that was soft underpaw. "So this is where our obstacle race will take place!"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Oh bother... Redpaw rolled her eyes, but she was genuinely anused by Foxpaw's flirtatious attempts. It made her laugh, and that was something that Redpaw needed. With her mother gone, Redpaw had been finding it more and more difficult to find the happy things in life again. She was a hard-core mamma's girl, and she missed Mapleleaf dearly. "Oh do you now? Well, just to let you know, ginger cats happen to be among the most beautiful and handsome of all cats, so don't be trying too hard, okay?." She purred, flicking him in the shoulder with her tail as they continued to pad through the forest, trees looming above their heads. Redpaw herself had a ginger coat, well at least somewhat of one. Her belly, chest abs legs were black, and her ears were white. She also had some white markings on her face. Abs then of course was Redpaw's tail, the one thing she bragged about. It was super fluffy and long, with beautiful light and dark ginger stripes. "Save some of that time for learning, or your intelligence may get insulted more than once." The ginger molly meowed playfully, casting Foxpaw a sideways look.

At his next words, Redpaw's eyes opened wide. Belong to him? Woah there buddy... Redpaw found it amusing though. And kind of cute, the fact that he was already "claiming" her. "Alright Foxpaw, I may be yours, but I can do what I want to do still, so don't get jealous okay?" Redpaw told her companion, giving him a smirk, her hazel eyes sparkling with laughter. Redpaw could tell he got a little distant when he said his age, and she immediately felt bad. "Hey, you act a whole lot older than eight moons. So at least that shows you're mature. But cute at the same time." Redpaw winked, then stopped. "Here we are!" She announced, waving her tail around thier surroundings. They were in a glade, and there was a large batch of trees surrounding them, with a river just inside the tree line. The glade was clear, and full of grass that was soft underpaw. "So this is where our obstacle race will take place!"

Whoa. I'm not sure if she's joking or being serious, but I love what she's saying... guess I should listen to her.
The tom's ears picked up as he listened, emerald hues flashing with interest and excitement. This was perfect. This was what he liked to hear. Cats telling him that he was amazing and perfect and everything cool... even though she hadn't said that, he was choosing to have it implied. "Really? You actually think that?" He mewed, his voice rising in it's strange way which had given him his nickname: Squeakaroo. Not that Foxpaw liked the name, but he had grown up with it. By now? It was a part of who he was. Glancing over Redpaw, he realized that she had different markings. The first thing he had noticed was her tail... it was so unique, it could be hard not to stare at. And then there were the black markings, and her white ones, but a ginger base pelt that gave her a unique appearance.

One that Foxpaw had never seen before. Of course he thought the multicolored feline was pretty; why else would he be tagging along after her? Rolling his eyes and giving her a look at her next comment, Foxpaw bounded on ahead, his paws neatly thudding against the ground. He could be graceful... sort of. Not in the sense that his movements flowed perfectly, but they did flow fairly well.

As Redpaw had already seen, the ginger and white tom was far from perfect. Wait... so she does belong to me? Oh wow, that worked better then I thought!! And she thinks I'm cute?? Whoa... it seemed Foxpaw's distant look had worn off upon hearing her speak, and now he was back to his quirky young self. Funny, she'd mentioned him being mature... but that wasn't a word most cats would use to describe Foxpaw. Perhaps she was just trying to cheer him up. "Really? I thought I was super hot, but cute works too... unless you think I am. What d'you say, gorgeous? Am I super hot? Or just kinda cute, because there's a difference, you know." With that, Foxpaw started acting as though he were tougher; showing off, so to speak, even as they kept going. But when she stopped, a disappointed look flashed over the tom's features until he realized they were there. Shooting a fascinated look in Redpaw's direction, he waited for her to say 'GO.' Or explain, either one worked.

Last edited by Fawn; June 6th, 2017 at 10:24 PM.
Old June 8th, 2017, 07:41 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Whoa. I'm not sure if she's joking or being serious, but I love what she's saying... guess I should listen to her.
The tom's ears picked up as he listened, emerald hues flashing with interest and excitement. This was perfect. This was what he liked to hear. Cats telling him that he was amazing and perfect and everything cool... even though she hadn't said that, he was choosing to have it implied. "Really? You actually think that?" He mewed, his voice rising in it's strange way which had given him his nickname: Squeakaroo. Not that Foxpaw liked the name, but he had grown up with it. By now? It was a part of who he was. Glancing over Redpaw, he realized that she had different markings. The first thing he had noticed was her tail... it was so unique, it could be hard not to stare at. And then there were the black markings, and her white ones, but a ginger base pelt that gave her a unique appearance.

One that Foxpaw had never seen before. Of course he thought the multicolored feline was pretty; why else would he be tagging along after her? Rolling his eyes and giving her a look at her next comment, Foxpaw bounded on ahead, his paws neatly thudding against the ground. He could be graceful... sort of. Not in the sense that his movements flowed perfectly, but they did flow fairly well.

As Redpaw had already seen, the ginger and white tom was far from perfect. Wait... so she does belong to me? Oh wow, that worked better then I thought!! And she thinks I'm cute?? Whoa... it seemed Foxpaw's distant look had worn off upon hearing her speak, and now he was back to his quirky young self. Funny, she'd mentioned him being mature... but that wasn't a word most cats would use to describe Foxpaw. Perhaps she was just trying to cheer him up. "Really? I thought I was super hot, but cute works too... unless you think I am. What d'you say, gorgeous? Am I super hot? Or just kinda cute, because there's a difference, you know." With that, Foxpaw started acting as though he were tougher; showing off, so to speak, even as they kept going. But when she stopped, a disappointed look flashed over the tom's features until he realized they were there. Shooting a fascinated look in Redpaw's direction, he waited for her to say 'GO.' Or explain, either one worked.
Redpaw laughed, shaking her head in mock exasperation. "Of course I think that! Why would I lie? That would just be wasting my breath." She waved her striped tail through the air, watching as the sun shone into her fur, making it blaze like fire. "And I'm a ginger cat too, so I would know." She purred, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. His next words kind of caught Redpaw off guard, but she smiled and got up, padding over to him. "Well, if you were super hot, then you wouldn't be attractive to me. Cute is better." Redpaw meowed, nudging the tomcat playfully in the shoulder with his nose. Even being almost a warrior, Redpaw was about the same size as Foxpaw. Right now, when he was still young, Redpaw felt as if their heights were okay. But as he continued to grow, Redpaw feared how tall he would become. "What am I going to do when you grow and get super tall, huh?" The apprentice asked, mock worry in her voice. She then turned away, laughing, and bounded over to a rock in the middle of the glass they were in. She took s giant leap then sent her upwards, and she landed nearly ontop of the rock.
"Okay, so I say that we start with a climbing contest, then rest, then do a running race, then rest, and lastly do a swimming race. How's that sound?" Redpaw asked, looking down to Foxpaw.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; June 8th, 2017 at 07:42 AM.
Old June 8th, 2017, 10:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Smokepaw walked through the territory, her tail lashing behind her as she sighed. With a groan of annoyance she wasn't talking with someone mature, like an elder or warrior, she stomped off. Keeping her pawsteps light as to not make this trip totally useless. The pale silvery cat scented the air, pleased to scent prey. Buried under a thick layer of SkyClan smell was the scent of mouse. Perfect. A quick, easy catch to fill some kits bellies and get her back to camp sooner than a bird or something.

Smokepaw carefully approached the small rodent, pupils like slits. She made sure she was downwind of it, and that her steps were silent as possible. When the mouse finally became oblivious of its surroundings, she pounced. Swooping it into her jaws, she crunched down. Metallic blood filled her mouth as she carried the catch back.
Old June 9th, 2017, 08:24 AM

Pantherstar walked off into the forest. Her clanmates protests rang in her ears. "I must make a desicion," she meowed aloud. Most of her clanmates wanted to go into battle with Thunderclan just because a few cats tresspassed. We scared them off, she thought, So why should we go into battle?
Old June 9th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Why was her voice so low? Again, the orange tom wondered where he had gone wrong. Everything had been going great during their little 'date' and Blazingcomet had thought she was enjoying it as much as he was. Now she seemed all depressed and... worried, or something like that. "Oh come on, Drizzleshard. Of course it was a date! You don't seriously think I would take 'just friends' up there, do you?" He asked with another chuckle. A flicker of annoyance at his inability to win her over came over his expression, but disappeared just as quickly. Of course he would win her over. It wasn't that hard. And besides, he was an amazing flirt! Confidence radiated off of him all the time. All Drizzleshard had to do was realize her feelings for him and confess, and Blazingcomet would welcome her with more then open paws. And then they would date for a while, and then he'd get rid of her. Of course, challenges were always well-accepted. Just as long as he did win in the end. And, just as long as she would eventually admit that he had won. That part was especially key.
(Sorry this took so long!! I've been suuuuper busy.)
Drizzleshard felt her heart shatter. Blazingcomet still wouldn't answer her honestly. He had avoided her question, actually. She felt a dry, humorless laugh growing within it at the irony of the situation- her heart shattering, that is. The suffix of her name, -shard... and her heart breaking. She had heard a rumor that the suffix of her name was actually between -shard and -heart. The irony of it... But Drizzleshard crushed the blossoming laughter within her. No way would she bring her sarcastic side into a conversation this serious, this... Life changing? she wondered. Did she want Blazingcomet to change her life, to be her mate? The silver she-cat wasn't sure. "I don't know, Blazingcomet. I really don't know," she admitted, still looking away. Honestly, she didn't trust herself to look at Blazingcomet- the tears of confusion threatening to drip may be let loose if she did. Drizzleshard wasn't really sure.
Old June 10th, 2017, 02:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"I dont need checking on." Hawkstorm retorted, allowing a soft laugh to escape his lips. His brother honestly amused him at times. Did he really think Hawk needed someone to check on him? Though, he couldnt help but feel warmed. His brother cared about him, and while he would never, ever, ever, say it out loud - Cause that would be totally uncool of course - He cared about Robinstorm just as much, if not more.

He watched his brother's nose wrinkle in distaste from the smell of the animals around, but Hawkstorm found his mouth watering faintly. How his brother couldnt stand to eat meat, was beyond him. He didnt think he could live without it. Mostly because he couldnt stand eating the...Rabbit food that his brother did. Just thinking about it, Hawkstorm allowed a small scoff to escape him.

His attention was directed toward Robinstorm once more, as he spoke a very familiar name. Immediately, Hawkstorm's ears seemed to pick up, almost eagerly. Then he composed himself, rolling his shoulders as he glanced over toward where his friend's scent was coming from. His heart almost skipped a beat. Almost. Hawkstorm shook his head, pushing down his feelings, pushing down his thoughts, like he always did. His voice was calm when he called out. "Hey, Razz!"
Raziel's ears twitched at the noise. His pace came to a stop when he heard a familiar nickname called his way. The orange spotted cat stopped in his steps, and he pondered on whether to approach them or not. So far, they were the only good friends he had. Hawkstorm and Robinstorm. The two brothers were odd to him at first, but they were the ones to accept him after his kittypet life. Especially since others would tease him about being fed riffraff from the two legs. Raziel twitched his nose, and slowly, the tom turned back to approach his two friends, giving them a warm smile. "Hello, Hawkstorm and Robinstorm." He gave them a bow.

Robinstorm rolled his eyes at his friend's act of properness. Instead, Robinstorm greeted him with an affectionate brush of his tail on top of the other tom's head. "How are you, buddy?"

Raziel let out a frustrated sigh. "I can't hunt for anything," he pinned his ears back. "I've been practicing for moons though!"

Robinstormcwanted to remind Raziel that he used to be a kittypet, and don't know the whelms of hunting much. Robinstorm considered himself to be an excellent Hunter even if he didn't like killing off the little critters, but he was still a loyal warrior of Skyclan. And, even if he didn't eat the same type of food that the other cats ate, he still had to feed them. Robinstorm gave his brother a sideways glance, hoping that Hawkstorm would say something that could cheer up Raziel.

Raziel was still fairly new to the whole warrior thing. In a short amount of time he had to absorb the knowledge of the warrior code, and pass multiple tests. Not to mention the loyalty glares of his fellow new clan mates. Raziel, though it all, stood to be a sweet, helpful tom with no sense of harming another. He was quite calm like and hard to anger, and besides that the only two in front of him were his good friends. Hawkstorm was more of his good friend than Robinstorm.

Hawkstorm was the one who helped him through a lot when he first joined the clan, and the orange spotted tom felt that he owed Hawkstorm his life. The tom's eyes clouded into a sense of peace as he gaze towards Hawkstorm, offering him a friendly smile. "But what are you two doing here? Especially you, Robinstorm. I thought you didn't like hunting." Raziel tilted his head, and stared at his two friends.

"I don't." Robinstorm simply mewed, and he watched as a mouse ran by. He sat down on his haunches and gave his paw a lick. Raziel's eyes lingered on Hawkstorm, and he let a shrug take over with a small chuckle. "What about you Hawk? How are you?"

Last edited by BEAR.; July 26th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.