Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old March 30th, 2017, 12:53 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong's ears perked at his idea, and she smiled as she glanced at the gray Tom. "Thats a great idea, Stormy," She purred softly, lowering her voice as she stared up, her nose twitching. She liked hunting and working with her Clanmates, and especially with Stormstrike. It was always a blast with him around.

Snowsong thought about his question for a moment before deciding. "I'll climb up and scare it down toward you. Be ready." She murmured back, staying low as she crept forward, keeping herself low to the ground as she neared the base of the tree.
A faint smile grey on Stormstrike's maw as his best friend praised him. This was one of the great things about Snowstorm. She was kind and caring and he always felt happier around her. He didn't know how he had managed to find a friend like her, but he was glad he had. He would be conpletely lost if it weren't for her.

The grey tom nodded in agreement and watched as the siamese padded to the base of the ground, lowering herself. He turned his pale blue gaze back to the top of the tree, searching for the fluffy creature. His ears were perked attentively, hoping he would be able to hear it is he couldn't see it.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 30th, 2017, 01:28 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
A faint smile grey on Stormstrike's maw as his best friend praised him. This was one of the great things about Snowstorm. She was kind and caring and he always felt happier around her. He didn't know how he had managed to find a friend like her, but he was glad he had. He would be completely lost if it weren't for her.

The grey tom nodded in agreement and watched as the siamese padded to the base of the ground, lowering herself. He turned his pale blue gaze back to the top of the tree, searching for the fluffy creature. His ears were perked attentively, hoping he would be able to hear it is he couldn't see it.
Snowsong tensed and leaped, her claws sinking into the tree. Memories of the first time she'd ever climbed a tree came back to her and a chuckle escaped her lips, and she immediately paused to make sure the squirrel hadnt heard. Luckily enough it was still nibbling on the nut between its paws.

Snowsong breathed out in relief and pulled herself up onto a branch, careful not to make a sound as she peered around to look down at the squirrel, still quite far from her. Snowsong tensed and let out the loudest yowl possible, leaping down for the squirrel. "Now, Stormy!" She yowled as the squirrel took off down the tree, heading right for Stormstrike.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 31st, 2017, 04:21 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong tensed and leaped, her claws sinking into the tree. Memories of the first time she'd ever climbed a tree came back to her and a chuckle escaped her lips, and she immediately paused to make sure the squirrel hadnt heard. Luckily enough it was still nibbling on the nut between its paws.

Snowsong breathed out in relief and pulled herself up onto a branch, careful not to make a sound as she peered around to look down at the squirrel, still quite far from her. Snowsong tensed and let out the loudest yowl possible, leaping down for the squirrel. "Now, Stormy!" She yowled as the squirrel took off down the tree, heading right for Stormstrike.
Stormstrike put his full attention on the furry creature as the deputy climbed the tree and snuck up on it. The grey warrior jumped ever so slightly as Snowsong let out a loud yowl. Even he hadn't been expecting it. He quickly recovered though and sharply refocused on the squirrel that was now bolting down the tree.

Come on, you can do it, Stormstrike thought, feeling adrenaline pumping through his veins. The squirrel ran onto the ground smoothly, moving very quickly. It was clear to see the creature was alarmed and it wanted to escape from danger. Bunching his muscles, Stormstrike leapt, stretching his forepaws out as far as they would go. The warrior landed on the ground and sunk his claws into whatever he could. Looking down to check if he had caught the squirrel, Stormstrike felt himself letting out a breath he hadn't realised he had been holding. A wide grin crossed his maw as he saw the small animal, lying lifeless beneath his claws, his claws sunk deep into it. "I caught it!" Stormstrike exclaimed excitedly to Snowsong, whirling around to face his best friend.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 31st, 2017, 10:14 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Stormstrike put his full attention on the furry creature as the deputy climbed the tree and snuck up on it. The grey warrior jumped ever so slightly as Snowsong let out a loud yowl. Even he hadn't been expecting it. He quickly recovered though and sharply refocused on the squirrel that was now bolting down the tree.

Come on, you can do it, Stormstrike thought, feeling adrenaline pumping through his veins. The squirrel ran onto the ground smoothly, moving very quickly. It was clear to see the creature was alarmed and it wanted to escape from danger. Bunching his muscles, Stormstrike leapt, stretching his forepaws out as far as they would go. The warrior landed on the ground and sunk his claws into whatever he could. Looking down to check if he had caught the squirrel, Stormstrike felt himself letting out a breath he hadn't realised he had been holding. A wide grin crossed his maw as he saw the small animal, lying lifeless beneath his claws, his claws sunk deep into it. "I caught it!" Stormstrike exclaimed excitedly to Snowsong, whirling around to face his best friend.
Snowsong had landed behind him, her heart pounding and blood roaring in her ears. Hunting was such a thrill, especially with Stormstrike. She found herself taking a few breaths, ears pricked. She had heard him lunge for something but didn't know whether he had caught the squirrel. She turned, catching her breath just as Stormstrike excitedly announced he had caught the squirrel.

Her ears pricked as a grin spread over her face. "Nice job, Stormy!" She exclaimed with a loud purr, coming forward and pressing her nose to his shoulder with a huge smile. "That was a nice catch!" Her tail lashed back and forth with excitement.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 31st, 2017, 01:24 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

My Mood: Adorable

@Solpaw testing
Old March 31st, 2017, 01:25 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

@Solpaw Okay, it works. (START) Mystkit was bored, so he decided to make himself useful by hunting for some of the elders
Old March 31st, 2017, 01:25 PM

My Mood: Lonely

hi
Old March 31st, 2017, 01:28 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solpaw View Post
hi
(You need to rp third person past tense, such as: Tinystep wandered through the forest. "Hello!" She called)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 31st, 2017, 01:29 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Solkit was alone by himself in thunderclan territory.
Old March 31st, 2017, 01:30 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solpaw View Post
hi
Oh, Hello!