Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by ollie
Today 06:33 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:31 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:31 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:30 PM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 06:25 PM

Old August 4th, 2017, 01:58 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default DuskClan and MoonClan

DuskClan and MoonClan have always been rivals, since the first day they were even formed. Duskfur and Moonshine were brothers they founded DuskClan and MoonClan. Soon after they founded the clans there parents had died. They blamed each other for what happen. After they died, every leader since has just assumed they shouldn't be peaceful.
Moons later, ScorchBounce and SoftBirch had two kits Weaselkit(my character) and Spiritkit. After ShinningStar died ScorchBounce became leader, and chose his son to be deputy, SpiritStorm believed that they should be peaceful to MoonClan. WeaselFlight(my character) at gatherings would try to make peace, but, ElmStar leader of MoonClan refused.
Now, they are still rivals and will never make up. Now they are like ThunderClan and ShawdowClan.

A little more info on my kitty~
Name: WeaselFlight
Mate: BrackenFlame (also my character)
Kits: Ashkit, Melonkit, and Jaykit
Appearance: looks like oakheart
Personality: nice, energetic, caring, and peaceful, but also, stubborn and naive
Brother: SpiritStorm (dead)
Father: ScorchStar
Mother: SoftBirch (dead)
Apprentice: open

DuskClan
Leader: ScorchStar(played by me)
Deputy: open
Medicine cat: open
Medicine cat apprentice: open
Warriors: WeaselFlight(played by me), BrackenFlame(played by me), Stormfeather, open
Apprentices: open
Queens: open
Kits: Ashkit(played by me),Melonkit(played by me), and Jaykit (played by me)
Elders: open

MoonClan
Leader: HallowedStar
Deputy: open
Medicine cat: Hickorynight
Medicine cat apprentice: open
Warriors: Mossbreeze
Apprentices: Sandpaw
Queens: open
Kits: open
Elders: open

Sorry that this is long. If you want to be leader of MoonClan than put (star) like that after your cat's name.

Oh, also the form has to look like this
Name:
Mate/crush (optional):
Appearance:
Personality:
And kits if you have any:
Plot ideas/questions/other:

Last edited by StripeMist; August 5th, 2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:23 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: DuskClan and MoonClan

@StripeMist
Name: Hickorynight
Mate/crush (optional): Nope/Let's see what happens
Clan: MoonClan
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Charming - Serious - Somewhat clueless with some things
And kits if you have any: None
Plot ideas/questions/other: How old is ScorchStar?

Last edited by Undercover; August 4th, 2017 at 02:24 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@StripeMist
Name: Hickorynight
Mate/crush (optional): Nope/Let's see what happens
Clan: MoonClan
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Charming - Serious - Somewhat clueless with some things
And kits if you have any: None
Plot ideas/questions/other: How old is ScorchStar?
Accepted and Scorchstar is 37 moons old
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:43 PM

"Ashkit your not going out there." Ashkit pouted. "Why, Jaykit and Melonkit are out of the Nursery." Weaselflight laughed. "You know there older than you they are 5 moons old and you are 1 moon old." Ashkit snuggled up to his mother. "Ok," Ashkit gritted his teeth.
Old August 4th, 2017, 03:18 PM

"Hey, Scorchstar, did you hear that MoonClan got a new medicine cat." Weaselflight told her father. "Yes, I am aware. Is that all you came to tell me." Scorchstar asked. "Yes, not to bother you but, when will Jaykit and Melonkit become apprentices." Weaselflight asked. "As soon as they turn 6 moons old." Scorchstar told her. "Okay, but can you do it sooner." Weaselflight asked. "No, I'm not braking the warrior code. And your mother would be disappointed if I did. Although she is dead she and your brother are watching us. They both died from greencough, and I'm not going to brake the code." Scorchstar turned around and went to talk to BrackenFlame.
Old August 4th, 2017, 05:22 PM

Hickorynight's tabby patterned coat slid in and out of the shadows caused by the early morning sun shining through the leaves. The dapples the sun gave rested on her coat nicely, giving it a moving effect as she padded through the dense woodland. Her paws made scarcely a sound as she drew near to the border. Dipping her head to the ground, the MoonClan Medicine Cat parted her jaws and let the riveting scents of the forest fill her senses.
Almost right away, the familiar tang of tansy filled her. She looked in the direction that the smell was drifting from and spotted a small clump under the shade of a mossy tree a few fox-lengths from the border. Hickorynight hurried over, her slender legs working effortlessly, and she began to nip the stems as gently and efficiently as possible, unaware of anything else, as usual, while she gathered the herb.
Old August 4th, 2017, 05:26 PM

Weaselflight was going on a patrol by the border. And saw a tabby cat. She assumed it was a MoonClan cat. "Hey, you, what's your name I'm Weaselflight." Weaselflight looked at the cat.
Old August 4th, 2017, 05:41 PM

- Stripemist - Weaselflight -

As Hickorynight was finishing nipping the stalks, she heard a voice from across the border: Hey, you, what's your name? I'm Weaselflight. She spun around quickly, her gaze alight with surprise. It wasn't often that you found an openly friendly DuskClan cat. She studied her for a quick moment. Well, she seemed friendly enough.
"Hello," she greeted cautiously. Could this be a trick? "Nice to meet you. I'm-" she broke off with a small look of hesitation. It's just a name! She told herself. "Hickorynight." She finished, with a small smile, yet her gaze was still wary.
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
- Stripemist - Weaselflight -

As Hickorynight was finishing nipping the stalks, she heard a voice from across the border: Hey, you, what's your name? I'm Weaselflight. She spun around quickly, her gaze alight with surprise. It wasn't often that you found an openly friendly DuskClan cat. She studied her for a quick moment. Well, she seemed friendly enough.
"Hello," she greeted cautiously. Could this be a trick? "Nice to meet you. I'm-" she broke off with a small look of hesitation. It's just a name! She told herself. "Hickorynight." She finished, with a small smile, yet her gaze was still wary.
"Are you the new MoonClan medicine cat. I've heard rumors about you. They say you may be as good as the medicine cat Spottedleaf from ThunderClan. Our clan is short on herds. And greencough has broken out at my clan. It took my mother and brother's life. And our medicine cat is to old to go get herbs. I'm scared my kits Ashkit, Melonkit, and Jaykit might catch it. We don't have catnip in our territory. And that is the strongest herb that fights against greencough. But, of course you know that." Weaselflight liked this MoonClan cat she was nice.
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:45 PM

- StripeMist - Weaselflight -

Hickorynight' she tail flicked slowly back and forth as she listened to the female. She talked rather quickly and seemed to never take a break. Once Weaselflight had finished, Hickorynight blinked her dim green eyes quickly, rather overwhelmed. To be honest, she only fought bits and pieces.
"Yes," she said quietly, hoping not to wake the whole forest with this conversation. "I am the new medicine cat." She didn't give any notice to the part about ThunderClan's great healer, Spottedleaf. It was nice of her to say, but, as usual, Shen had no idea how to respond.
Shuffling her paws rather nervousley, Hickorynight tried to recall the other parts that she had talked to her about. Oh yeah, the she-cats kits and greencough! At least she knew what to do now. No clan deserved to be raided by sickness, even if that clan was DuskClan.
"I would mind bring over some herbs." Hickorynight added after a moments pause. "I'm sure -star wouldn't mind." She looked over her shoulder at the catmint patch that she had begun to carefully tended to last summer. It was flourishing.
"Let me nip over and I'll be right back. It will only be a few seconds."

Last edited by Undercover; August 4th, 2017 at 06:46 PM.