Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:59 PM
✧lys's adopts/store✧
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:54 PM
a question [?]
by taillow
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:44 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:41 PM

Old March 19th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Kit

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Shineclan official roleplay thread!

(ready)
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post
We can start when featherkit says she is ready)
Ready)
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

THEN LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!)
"ALL WARRIORS WHO ARE NOT GAURDING THE NURSERY, HIDE BEHIND THE SHINEING ROCKS. WE SHALL TAKE THEM BY SURPRISE I WILL YOWL WHEN WE ATTACK. NOW HURRY." Goldenstar yowled as she tan and jumped onto the giant shining rock. And ctouched. Suddenly the thundering of paws got louder as it neared the clearing. Goldenstar got ready to spring. Masses of cats entered the clearing, more than goldenstar had ever seen. The cats looked around in confusion. "Where could all those cats we smelled be?" A russet tom asked. Goldenstar stepped up upon the giant shining rock and stood tall, fur fluffed up till she looked like a lionclan warrior. "Hey there is one!" A grey she-cat meowed. "You should have never come." Goldenstar said to the many cats below her. Goldenstar's voice boomed loudly off the shining rocks that littered the clearing. The cats below tensed as they stared up at her with malice glittering in their eyes. They looked so small from the very top of the rock. Goldenstar had never dared climb this high, for she knew that if she slipped, that would be one of her lives wasted. However, she felt the power of all the whole of starclan surging beneath her pelt. "Who are you? One of the cats below called. "I am Goldenstar leader of Shineclan, and YOU have come to attack the WRONG clan!" Goldenstar said evenly to the cats below. "SHINECLAN!" Goldenstar yowled. Feeling all of her clanmate's muscles bunched, ready to spring. As their ears perked, ready for the battle call. "ATTACK!" Goldenstar called at last as the invading cats yowled in pain and confusion. Goldenstar felt all the power of starclan surge through her as she leaped off the very top of the gigantic rock and all the cats stopped fighting and watched her leap.
@Silver Fishie @Shadomaru @FeatherKit131

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; March 19th, 2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:28 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
"ALL WARRIORS WHO ARE NOT GAURDING THE NURSERY, HIDE BEHIND THE SHINEING ROCKS. WE SHALL TAKE THEM BY SURPRISE I WILL YOWL WHEN WE ATTACK. NOW HURRY." Goldenstar yowled as she tan and jumped onto the giant shining rock. And ctouched. Suddenly the thundering of paws got louder as it neared the clearing. Goldenstar got ready to spring. Masses of cats entered the clearing, more than goldenstar had ever seen. The cats looked around in confusion. "Where could all those cats we smelled be?" A russet tom asked. Goldenstar stepped up upon the giant shining rock and stood tall, fur fluffed up till she looked like a lionclan warrior. "Hey there is one!" A grey she-cat meowed. "You should have never come." Goldenstar said to the many cats below her. Goldenstar's voice boomed loudly off the shining rocks that littered the clearing. The cats below tensed as they stared up at her with malice glittering in their eyes. They looked so small from the very top of the rock. Goldenstar had never dared climb this high, for she knew that if she slipped, that would be one of her lives wasted. However, she felt the power of all the whole of starclan surging beneath her pelt. "Who are you? One of the cats below called. "I am Goldenstar leader of Shineclan, and YOU have come to attack the WRONG clan!" Goldenstar said evenly to the cats below. "SHINECLAN!" Goldenstar yowled. Feeling all of her clanmate's muscles bunched, ready to spring. As their ears perked, ready for the battle call. "ATTACK!" Goldenstar called at last as the invading cats yowled in pain and confusion. Goldenstar felt all the power of starclan surge through her as she leaped off the very top of the gigantic rock and all the cats stopped fighting and watched her leap.
Lotustail watched as Goldenstar leapt from the massive rock, and time seemed to slow down. She saw the cats, glaring and hissing at her Leader, invading her camp, yet she could do nothing. But, instead of hiding, she stood at the entrance to the den, ready to fight with any worthless skills she could if any of them went to the nursery or the medicine stores. She wanted to rush in, but she had to wait. Better stay safe then reckless, yet while she knew she could easily be killed, she wanted to leap upon them just like Goldenstar.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 19th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Magmapaw had hidden himself well in the bushes. He had watched all the cats come into the clearing and his heart jumped. There were so many. But he had to do this for the clan. At Goldenstar's howl, he sprang out of his hiding spot and attacked one black tome he caught off guard. The two clawed and slashed at each other until Magmapaw ended victorious. He smiled and looked for the next challenger, only to stop halfway to see Goldenstar jumping as high as she was off the Rock. "That's why she's the leader."

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; March 19th, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Lotustail watched as Goldenstar leapt from the massive rock, and time seemed to slow down. She saw the cats, glaring and hissing at her Leader, invading her camp, yet she could do nothing. But, instead of hiding, she stood at the entrance to the den, ready to fight with any worthless skills she could if any of them went to the nursery or the medicine stores. She wanted to rush in, but she had to wait. Better stay safe then reckless, yet while she knew she could easily be killed, she wanted to leap upon them just like Goldenstar.
As Goldenstar was falling, her thoughts wondered yo her kit days: "mama?" Goldenstar had asked. "Do you think ill ever fly like the birds?" "Well," her mother had said. "I think if you flew with the birds, birds would be hunting us instead of is hunting them." Her mother had purred warmly. Goldenstar was flung back to the present. ha. goldenstar thought. Birds aint hunting cats yet ma! Goldenstar thought as she landed on the russet-furred tom from before. He seemed to be the leader. Needless to say she flattened him, but at least he had broken something other than his bones, Goldenstar's fall. The tom beconed with his tail as he and the thundering paws-that were definitely not thundering anymore-rushed out of the clearing with many limping and bleeding.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 19th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Kit

Quote:
Featherkit heard the growling and hissing of cats outside, she din not dare venture out into the open. She knew that she was safer inside, she thought to herself 'i hope Magmapaw and Goldenstar will be ok....'. Her curiosity began to surge up inside of her, trying too fight the desire to steal a look from the outside. She know that it was not safe, she knew that Goldenstar had told her to stay. But she was worried about her. She wanted to know if she was ok. She slowly stood up from her corner in the den, crouching she walked over to the opening. once she was close enough she could see the masses of cats fighting. Her fur began to bristle in fear of what she was seeing. Caught up in her fear she didn't notice the enemy cat staring back at her. The desire for blood shining in the cats eyes.

Last edited by FeatherKit131; March 19th, 2018 at 11:42 PM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 03:24 PM
boo

Quote:

As Goldenstar was falling, her thoughts wondered yo her kit days: "mama?" Goldenstar had asked. "Do you think ill ever fly like the birds?" "Well," her mother had said. "I think if you flew with the birds, birds would be hunting us instead of is hunting them." Her mother had purred warmly. Goldenstar was flung back to the present. ha. goldenstar thought. Birds aint hunting cats yet ma! Goldenstar thought as she landed on the russet-furred tom from before. He seemed to be the leader. Needless to say she flattened him, but at least he had broken something other than his bones, Goldenstar's fall. The tom beconed with his tail as he and the thundering paws-that were definitely not thundering anymore-rushed out of the clearing with many limping and bleeding.
Lotustail watched as Goldenstar attacked the russet tom, and she stepped back as cats ran hissing and yowling from the clearing. She stepped back, unsure of what exactly was happening.
((Ugg, short.))

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 21st, 2018, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Lotustail watched as Goldenstar attacked the russet tom, and she stepped back as cats ran hissing and yowling from the clearing. She stepped back, unsure of what exactly was happening.
((Ugg, short.))
Goldenstar walked over to Lotustail. Goldenstar’s ears picked up some hissing and scratching near the nursery. The nursery... Goldenstar thought confused. Then it hit her, FEATHERKIT! She thought as she ran to the nursery.
@FeatherKit131

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 21st, 2018, 07:28 AM
boo

Quote:

Goldenstar walked over to Lotustail. Goldenstar’s ears picked up some hissing and scratching near the nursery. The nursery... Goldenstar thought confused. Then it hit her, FEATHERKIT! She thought as she ran to the nursery.
@FeatherKit131
Lotustail watched as Goldenstar ran up to her, then immediately changed course and scrambled towards the nursery. Where was she going? Lotustail had no idea, and then it hit her. Featherkit. Lotustail ran after Goldenstar, just as worried.

~pom~