Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM

Old April 16th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

Emberpool rolled her eyes. "What If we raced across the territory?" She purred. "By tree!" She added excitedly.
Your on *he meowed*
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Your on *he meowed*
Emberpool launched herself up the nearest tree quickly without a second thought, jumping from one bough to another without hesitation. She did not check back to check on Shadowfire; Emberpool was set on winning.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 16th, 2018, 09:30 PM

Quote:

Emberpool launched herself up the nearest tree quickly without a second thought, jumping from one bough to another without hesitation. She did not check back to check on Shadowfire; Emberpool was set on winning.
*ShadowFire leaped up in the opposite tree and was bounding after you and caught up to you* nice try but I've got this one in the bag *he says getting out ahead*
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*ShadowFire leaped up in the opposite tree and was bounding after you and caught up to you* nice try but I've got this one in the bag *he says getting out ahead*
Emberpool shook her head, saving her breath. She kept herself a whisker length behind him, pulling ahead as she jumped down on the ground to finish a few trees later. "Ha! I Beat you!" She cried happily purring.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 16th, 2018, 10:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"My kitten j-just died Duskthorn and all you can t-t-think to do is say something sarcastic because it's not like I carried Sunkit for a moon and a half and have grown attached!" Wildstrike sniffled honestly upset by the fact that even when some of his kin died Duskthorn always seemed to have the emotional strength to be sarcastic. He then looked over to Silverscar and their kits feeling a surge of possessiveness over his them, "Silverscar I want the kittens back! I w-w-want them to cuddle with them a-a-and besides they need to nurse!" Wildstrike meowed feeling overly distressed that his kits weren't by his side suckling or just sleeping, "They'll starve if you don't so give them back now!" He keened his paternal instinct on all but one hundred as he thought of his little kits bodies going limp like Sunkit was. "I'm not thinking about myself I'm thinking about Fawnkit and Sunkit! If I don't die they'll be all alone in StarClan! And not feeling well puts it lightly Duskthorn I feel like I going to peel over and second so just nature take its course! Don't you for a second pull that family card you and Treestep never seemed keen on getting to know me before the pregnancy so I don't see why losing me would be so heartbreaking now! And it not like Silverscar can't find a lovelier tom-cat to help him raise the kits! You don't need me but Fawnkit and Sunkit do!" Wildstrike drifted lying his head on the ground and panting as he still look longingly at his kits extending his paw slightly to touch Thornkit's flank. @Broken Madness
@Boba Fett
Sliverscar eyes glowed as he begins to place the kits by his belly and soon stand, he stands in front of Wildstrike, his eyes blazing with anger and pure pain as his claws slide out “ leave. You are not welcome here. You’re not his family you may be kin but you are nothing to me. Leave now. “ he says darkly and rather coldly as he looks away and curls around his mate. Humming softly “ no... you’re not going to die my love please don’t say things like that.. you’re the only one who saw me for me. You’re the only one who cared about me and saw the real me.. no one can do that.. no one. Please ... don’t say...” he closes his eyes pressing his head against his. “ ... starclan why do you hate me so...” he says to no one as he presses his nose against his mates shoulder. “ ..... Wildstrike, I love you. I will be the best father and I will make sure our kits live happy lives... I will make sure they .. know about you. I will tell them about you and everything we did together... I won’t let them forget you. I will never forget you for some other male! I won’t let them take the paths I’ve taken, I will show the the beauty of life and ... what we had together please... don’t leave me yet.. it’s too soon.. I’m not ready to be alone.. not like this... I don’t want... please.. “
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:36 AM

Quote:

Emberpool shook her head, saving her breath. She kept herself a whisker length behind him, pulling ahead as she jumped down on the ground to finish a few trees later. "Ha! I Beat you!" She cried happily purring.
Ok you beat me I'll get you something from the fresh kill pile *he purred in amusment*
Old April 17th, 2018, 03:18 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

(Sorry this took so long to post! @OmbreFeather )

Smallleopard bounded out into the territory, occasionally looking back to make sure Dawnpaw kept her pace. She didn't have to worry about speed much due to her small size, mostly because of her legs were short like Dawnpaw's. After running quite a while in silence, she drew back to Dawnpaw's side to talk, changing her pace to a little more than a trot. "Since I'm showing you the borders, on the way there we can discuss how border patrols work. You'll normally be put with at least two other cats, maybe three since your still an apprentice, and you'll check our clan borders. Most of the time, there'll be one patrol at Dawn and another sometime before Dusk. You can hunt on border patrols, and feel free to go ahead and eat whatever you catch if you have time since it's not a hunting patrol. The rules are different for hunting patrols, but I'm sure you know that. You'll simply mark the borders along the edge of our territory, and check for any strange sightings within it. If you notice anything odd, tell your patrol and they'll report to Goldenstar if possible." She paused a moment breathing in the scents around them. "Oh, looks like we've made it to one border. Breathe in the scents, and tell me what you think about them." She allowed the smell of Riverclan to tingle her nose once more, before turning to her apprentice to hear her response.
Old April 17th, 2018, 04:12 PM
x3 Potatoe lover

My Mood: Asleep

OwO Anybody wanna RP with me?
Old April 17th, 2018, 04:28 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"I was just wondering," they mewed casually,"even as a medicine cat i would like to teach you some sort of self-defense. with how tense the clans can get i can only tell you how many times my warrior training had saved my life." they couldnt lose flashpaw, too. they had lost too much already, and theyd be dammed if they didnt prepare her for anything that was thrown her way. they could remember the fight with the sydicate where daydream had taken out a fighters eye. they could remember the battle which where Thunderclan had attacked them, and they skirtted a strike to the throat just by a millisecond. cats dont care of youre a medicine cat anymore, by now you are just replaced as quickly as you were appointed, its just how life was as cruel as it could be. they continued walking,keeping their vision straight on and trying not to let the shadows of the pines edge their vision. no, daydream, you can do this. theyre just shadows, nothing more. they were getting better at the self talk in their head, but sometimes it was just to much. they didnt want the first training session for them to freak out infront of their apprentice, so they kept walking calmly, the vigorous twitching of their tail the only signal that they were nervous. soon, the smell of herbs came to their nose, the string scent of catmint in the air. a few steps away you can see a thick patch of greenery, tall stems with bristled bumps on the leaves indicating it was catmint. "This is catmint, it was hard to get here since shadowclan territory usually doesnt grow it here. but shinefang was nice enough to let me have some with the roots still on and i started this."
Understanding and mentally punching herself for not realizing it sooner, the she-cat nodded. Fighting was certainly not her specialty, and it was one of the main reasons she chose the life of a medicine cat over a warrior. Moves were easily forgotten, slipped away like time. And weren't moves used so often that enemy clans were used to them and predicted them? It certainly couldn't be uncommon that a move backfired on a warrior, no matter how seasoned they were. Didn't the clans learn from their experiences, whether they lost or won a battle, and begin to realize where a certain clan taught their apprentices and warriors to go for? Maybe RiverClan had a knack for going for the legs to sweep it out from under them. Maybe SkyClan would attack from trees most often. Aside from it, Flashpaw found it very peculiar that they still learned basic moves rather than the general place to aim for and the rules of fighting. If it was done to lengthen the time of apprenticeship to not have extremely young warriors, then certainly there was a better way to do it?But it wasn't the time to dwell on battle tactics. That was later. Now, she was learning the location of herbs that could save someone's life. Even if they didn't have to be in that position in the first place. Of course, you can't stop someone from getting clawed or bitten, but there are ways to prevent the worst of it. Shaking her pelt out, Flashpaw glanced at her mentor, who was explaining the tasty smelling plant in front of her. Thinking hard, she remembered this spot- but it wasn't the area she had been counting for. That was... turning her head, she located the spot she had seen so distorted in her head. Nope, that wasn't catmint- or any plant she had smelled in Daydream's den. "What's it used for?" she questioned after a thought. Shinefang was told as a cat even grouchier- and older- than Daydream themselves, and though it was told as hard to beat, the dark colored feline found it hard to believe. Would an old grouch like Shinefang be nice enough to gift the most precious plant in the clans to an enemy clan? Sure, there was the "medicine cat code" that medicine cats could cross borders and whatnot, but giving a clan their saving grace during a harsh winter? Oh, sure, let's all survive for more conflict. We could kill each other off by not helping during sickness, but we want more battles, she thought bitterly. Flashpaw had never even really seen that much conflict in her short time in this world, but she had heard enough and it was all too easy to predict.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 17th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sliverscar eyes glowed as he begins to place the kits by his belly and soon stand, he stands in front of Wildstrike, his eyes blazing with anger and pure pain as his claws slide out “ leave. You are not welcome here. You’re not his family you may be kin but you are nothing to me. Leave now. “ he says darkly and rather coldly as he looks away and curls around his mate. Humming softly “ no... you’re not going to die my love please don’t say things like that.. you’re the only one who saw me for me. You’re the only one who cared about me and saw the real me.. no one can do that.. no one. Please ... don’t say...” he closes his eyes pressing his head against his. “ ... starclan why do you hate me so...” he says to no one as he presses his nose against his mates shoulder. “ ..... Wildstrike, I love you. I will be the best father and I will make sure our kits live happy lives... I will make sure they .. know about you. I will tell them about you and everything we did together... I won’t let them forget you. I will never forget you for some other male! I won’t let them take the paths I’ve taken, I will show the the beauty of life and ... what we had together please... don’t leave me yet.. it’s too soon.. I’m not ready to be alone.. not like this... I don’t want... please.. “
Duskthorn stepped back and frowned, not moving from where he was. He was tired of everyone assuming he was a bad tom because of his sarcasm, and the only cats who trusted him were Treestep, Wildstrike, and Greyfrost... and most likely his apprentice. And those were the only cats he trusted, not extending the title of 'family' to his kins' mates. He growled, "don't tell me what to do. Wildstrike is my brother and I have every right to be here as much as you do. I know you might not like me, but I love Wildstrike and want to be here for him." He turned his head away and continued, "I know you don't want me to be here, but you can't deny me the right to say goodbye to my brother, if this is truly goodbye forever." Duskthorn stepped back and allowed Silverscar to talk to Wildstrike without having him intrude, but he still didn't like Silverscar much, who only seemed to hold Wildstrike in high regard. He turned to face Treestep, feeling very much singled out and alone at the moment. All he wanted to do was comfort his brother, he didn't want to turn this into a fight. @Boba Fett @Opal