Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM

Old December 28th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Bad Wolf

It was a pleasantly warm morning. PineWish was supposed to be hunting but had gotten distracted and instead was wandering aimlessly around the territory. Thousands of thoughts were going through her head at once and she wasn't really paying attention to anything. I wonder what Raina's doing right now? What if I ever become deputy? What if I have kits of my own? Who will my mate be? What do my adoptive kits think of me? What do my brothers think of my adoptive kits? Will I be missed when I die? What if- PineWish's thoughts were interrupted as she tripped over a rock and landed on the ground with a thump. Oh...Fox-dung! She picked herself back up again, shaking her ginger pelt to get the dirt off. PineWish kept on walking and decided to take a detour through the undergrowth. Just as she passed a couple of bushes, she heard a little noise. A mew or a sniff and some shuffling around. There was a small breeze that was rustling the leaves on the trees. If PineWish hadn't been less than a few steps away then she probably wouldn't have heard it because it was a very faint, quiet noise. That could be a kitten! Great StarClan! It might need my help! Will it- She paused herself and got into a hunter's crouch and crawled into the bush.
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:08 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Bad Wolf

It was a pleasantly warm morning. PineWish was supposed to be hunting but had gotten distracted and instead was wandering aimlessly around the territory. Thousands of thoughts were going through her head at once and she wasn't really paying attention to anything. I wonder what Raina's doing right now? What if I ever become deputy? What if I have kits of my own? Who will my mate be? What do my adoptive kits think of me? What do my brothers think of my adoptive kits? Will I be missed when I die? What if- PineWish's thoughts were interrupted as she tripped over a rock and landed on the ground with a thump. Oh...Fox-dung! She picked herself back up again, shaking her ginger pelt to get the dirt off. PineWish kept on walking and decided to take a detour through the undergrowth. Just as she passed a couple of bushes, she heard a little noise. A mew or a sniff and some shuffling around. There was a small breeze that was rustling the leaves on the trees. If PineWish hadn't been less than a few steps away then she probably wouldn't have heard it because it was a very faint, quiet noise. That could be a kitten! Great StarClan! It might need my help! Will it- She paused herself and got into a hunter's crouch and crawled into the bush.
The long legged but slightly emaciated young tomcat huffed in annoyance and sat down under the bush, his entire body trembling slightly because of how weak he was. He couldn't really remember the last time he'd eaten anything, and he felt kind of dizzy. The black and white tom glanced around, but saw an endless pine forest, stretching in either direction. He certainly didn't live in a pine forest, he knew that much. He was from TwolegPlace, where he lived with his mother. Than something happened, and she told him to run. Now, here he was. Wherever this was, he wasn't sure what to think. Soul had never seen so many trees before in his life. But he was more fascinated than scared, and his eyes, although dull and rather emotionless looking, were wide with uncertainty. He opened his jaws and yawned, his long, pointy teeth flashing. Suddenly, something moved behind him, and the black and white kit spun around, short pelt fluffed up and teeth bared in a snarl. He took a step back, nearly falling over, and looked up to see a strange molly in front of him. Soul blinked, but kept his fur fluffed up,trying to hide just how thin he actually was, each every one of his ribs visible through his fur, all his bones jutting out. The little tomcat licked his lips nervously as he looked up at her.

Last edited by doghouse; December 28th, 2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

The long legged but slightly emaciated young tomcat huffed in annoyance and sat down under the bush, his entire body trembling slightly because of how weak he was. He couldn't really remember the last time he'd eaten anything, and he felt kind of dizzy. The black and white tom glanced around, but saw an endless pine forest, stretching in either direction. He certainly didn't live in a pine forest, he knew that much. He was from TwolegPlace, where he lived with his mother. Than something happened, and she told him to run. Now, here he was. Wherever this was, he wasn't sure what to think. Soul had never seen so many trees before in his life. But he was more fascinated than scared, and his eyes, although dull and rather emotionless looking, were wide with uncertainty. He opened his jaws and yawned, his long, pointy teeth flashing. Suddenly, something moved behind him, and the black and white kit spun around, short pelt fluffed up and teeth bared in a snarl. He took a step back, nearly falling over, and looked up to see a strange molly in front of him. Soul blinked, but kept his fur fluffed up,trying to hide just how thin he actually was, each every one of his ribs visible through his fur, all his bones jutting out. The little tomcat licked his lips nervously as he looked up at her.
PineWish dark green eyes widened in surprise at the kit's sudden violence. "H-hello...what's your name? Why are you out here on your own?" The she-cat stayed calm and tried to talk it out with the kit instead of retaliating. After all, it was just a kit. Poor thing is probably just afraid...
PineWish sniffed the air and picked up a faint fear scent and a stronger scent of twolegs and kittypets. Of course. Things make more sense now
"Ah. You're a kittypet. I see. Don't be afraid...I won't hurt you I promise."
The hinge warrior lowered her voice so she wouldn't sound as threatening.
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:32 AM
questionmark

Quote:
PineWish dark green eyes widened in surprise at the kit's sudden violence. "H-hello...what's your name? Why are you out here on your own?" The she-cat stayed calm and tried to talk it out with the kit instead of retaliating. After all, it was just a kit. Poor thing is probably just afraid...
PineWish sniffed the air and picked up a faint fear scent and a stronger scent of twolegs and kittypets. Of course. Things make more sense now
"Ah. You're a kittypet. I see. Don't be afraid...I won't hurt you I promise."
The hinge warrior lowered her voice so she wouldn't sound as threatening.
Soul relaxed slowly and sat down, blinking up at her for a moment. He started wondering if he should even answer, because he'd been told not to trust strangers. They'd just stab him in the back in the end. Or that's what he'd been taught. “I’m Soul,” he responded with as calm a voice as he could, his mother's words ringing in his ears. But he ignored her advice, because this molly didn't quite look like she wanted to hurt him, though he remained tense. He didn't answer her second question, but at her next words, the young tom wrinkled his nose. “Kittypet?” he asked, flattening his fur.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Soul relaxed slowly and sat down, blinking up at her for a moment. He started wondering if he should even answer, because he'd been told not to trust strangers. They'd just stab him in the back in the end. Or that's what he'd been taught. “I’m Soul,” he responded with as calm a voice as he could, his mother's words ringing in his ears. But he ignored her advice, because this molly didn't quite look like she wanted to hurt him, though he remained tense. He didn't answer her second question, but at her next words, the young tom wrinkled his nose. “Kittypet?” he asked, flattening his fur.
A purr erupted from the Molly's throat. "Soul. Nice to meet you Soul. My name's PineWish. I'm a clan cat but, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." She repeated, hoping to make the Tom kit more comfortable in her presence. "Oh, don't mind that term. It's what we call cats that live with twolegs. They usually have pampered lives. They eat hard pellets that their twolegs give to them...yuck. Most cats in the clans despise kittypets but I know not all of them are bad. Like you! You're just a kit. No cat can hold you accountable for any violent encounters with kittypets...sorry, I was rambling on a bit there..." PineWish paused, blinking her dark green eyes. "What are you doing in clan territory anyway? Did you run away from your twolegs? Were you abandoned? Who brought you here? What happened to your parents? Is your mother around?" The ginger Molly fired multiple questions at Soul at once then slowed down, giving the Tom time to answer.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:40 PM
questionmark

Quote:
A purr erupted from the Molly's throat. "Soul. Nice to meet you Soul. My name's PineWish. I'm a clan cat but, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." She repeated, hoping to make the Tom kit more comfortable in her presence. "Oh, don't mind that term. It's what we call cats that live with twolegs. They usually have pampered lives. They eat hard pellets that their twolegs give to them...yuck. Most cats in the clans despise kittypets but I know not all of them are bad. Like you! You're just a kit. No cat can hold you accountable for any violent encounters with kittypets...sorry, I was rambling on a bit there..." PineWish paused, blinking her dark green eyes. "What are you doing in clan territory anyway? Did you run away from your twolegs? Were you abandoned? Who brought you here? What happened to your parents? Is your mother around?" The ginger Molly fired multiple questions at Soul at once then slowed down, giving the Tom time to answer.
Soul blinked, listening in silence to the strange molly's rambling on. He opened his jaws to tell her that she was mistaken, because he was definitely not a kittypet. Now that she'd explained though, he realized that he'd met a couple kittypets before, once or twice. “Oh. I’m not a kittypet then,” he told her, his green eyes narrowing. He was curious as to what made her think that he was, since he knew that he certainly didn't look like a kittypet. His stomach growled loudly, but again Soul ignored his hunger, instead listening to her questions. “I don't know how I got here exactly.... And I don't think so....” Soul trailed off thoughtfully, standing up. “No. She is somewhere else I think,” Soul decided, although there wasn't even a trace of sadness, fear or longing in his tone, as if he didn't care about her.
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

@Myik

As Lightheart walked outside of camp she sniffed the fresh air, ``Ahh, even more lovely being outside!`` She purred happily and looked around, ``Hurry up Mistytuft! I don't want to waste sunlight.`` She mewed as she looked back at her friend.

Last edited by Mystic; December 28th, 2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:08 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
@Myik

As Lightheart walked outside of camp she sniffed the fresh air, ``Ahh, even more lovely being outside!`` She purred happily and looked around, ``Hurry up Mistytuft! I don't want to waste sunlight.`` She mewed as she looked back at her friend.
"Hurry up?" Mistytuft ran forward, paws scraping the earth as she ran. She ran ahead, stopping little ways off. The molly took deep breaths.
"H-ha, who's wasting sunlight now?" She mewed. Mistytuft walked forward.
"C'mon Lightheart!"
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"Hurry up?" Mistytuft ran forward, paws scraping the earth as she ran. She ran ahead, stopping little ways off. The molly took deep breaths.
"H-ha, who's wasting sunlight now?" She mewed. Mistytuft walked forward.
"C'mon Lightheart!"

``Fine!`` She mewed happily and ran towards her friend and took a few more steps ahead of her, the sunlight warming her fur, ``It's so lovely! I feel like I'm in a meadow laying down under a cooling shaded tree.`` She and closed her eyes, fantasizing it.
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:17 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Fine!`` She mewed happily and ran towards her friend and took a few more steps ahead of her, the sunlight warming her fur, ``It's so lovely! I feel like I'm in a meadow laying down under a cooling shaded tree.`` She and closed her eyes, fantasizing it.
Mistytuft smiled, looking up at the rays that touched her muzzle. Her ears flicked as she looked at Lightheart. The she-cat had ran ahead of her.
She watched her close her eyes, and Mistytuft crouched down. Her tail flicking back and forth. She crept forward, jumping up and letting out a large yell. "Shadowclan attack!" She mewed, knocking over the molly.