Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old October 13th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar nodded, wondering for a moment why she was confused. Before the question was asked, and he suddenly understood. “I...don’t really know to be honest,” he confessed. He didn’t remember how old he had been during the dark forest attacks, all he could really remember was that he had been born, but not an apprentince. Things weren’t that clear for him. “They got physical forms somehow, and killed,” he shrugged, still very unsure, his golden and green eyes looking into Nightpaw’s.
Nightpaw looked away from Goldenstar, heye wide with sudden understanding in horror. Daypaw had told her that their father had been killed by a dark forest cat, and at the time, she had thought they were just cats from another clan. And evil clan!The truth was much more frightening than that. She turned back to the Shadowclan leader, as captivated as a kit hearing a scary story in the nursery but with the terrible understanding that the story he told was real. "How did the clan cats beat them?" she asked.

Old October 14th, 2017, 12:13 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

@woly
---
Jaypaw trodded into the terriory, not in particularly high spirits. He had gotten into trouble with Emberspirit, but it had been new to punish him since they had a rather familiar connection. His black and white fur laid flat, not betraying his dread for the task ahead of him. Since he had always been a rather quiet tom, he had not voiced his opinion on the matter, and rather briskly nodded his head and ran out as fast as possibly. He figured that as soon as he could get his guard duty for the paranoid medicine cat over, the better. He was always willing to help someone, if he had a choice. For example, if Daypaw or Emberspirit had asked him to help guard, he would have happily obliged. But to him, being forced to do a task took the respect out of it. Biting his tongue, the undersized apprentice looked around, his light gaze glimmering as he found himself surrounded by pines and dark woof on every side of him. Closing his eyes, he breathed in the sharp scent of the territory, taking comfort in the fact that no matter how he felt, the forest would never change. Ebony park and dark green needles never failed to make him in a better mood. Which was strange, considering he was not a Clanborn cat - but, as Emberspirit had told him, blood can change. If he was raised in a Clan and loyal to the Clan, he was a part of a Clan.

No matter how annoyed he was with Emberspirit, she would always serve as a mother figure to him. His ears perked erect and swiveling to hear the sounds coming from around him, he internally wondered where Daypaw was. He had not been given a specific time to be out here, and he hoped he was not too early nor too late, because he was already out in the forest anyways. Carefully he sat down on a soft patch of pine needles and curled his tail nearly around himself, but still alert and keeping his gaze on his surroundings at ever point. Generally, he had been a cat to go along with everything happening around him. But now, as he matured into the warrior he would become, he began to grow a true personality and lose some of his reservedness. It was a change he welcomed and loathed all at the same time - both good and bad, pure and evil. Now brooding, he sat there under a tree, wondering if he should just walk back to camp and come another time.
while the warrior apprentice may have dreaded the fact that they had to stand guard for daypaw, daypaw was slightly happy. returning to the territory was a big step since the flood. everything was different, the dirt under their paws constantly felt wet, most and sticky between their toes. grass and pine needles stripped in some parts of the land from the mud and water, branches scattered, puddles littered the forest floor. to daypaw, it was a nightmare returning home. it only made the events of what happened that day only more real. the flood, them falling down the mudslide, them hitting their head and almost drowning. they could till feel the boom of the thunder in their chest, they could still feel the shock of the lighting in their eyes. it was a lot to return home too.

their nightmares didnt help. because of this, they didnt like to be outside of camp alone. the shadows of the territory were easy for the naked eyes to manipulate into a monster or creature, possibly something out of their dreams. they were tired, eyes heavy as they walked, seeing the black and white apprentice who was sitting patient waiting for them. good. they dipped their head in a greeting, and kept walking, twitching their tail for a motion for the apprentice to follow them. ever since the flood all of their herb had been washed away, and the ones that were kept were water damaged. shadowclan couldnt live like this, especially with leaf bare creeping closer and closer. they needed to find something--something, anything.
Old October 14th, 2017, 08:47 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw looked away from Goldenstar, heye wide with sudden understanding in horror. Daypaw had told her that their father had been killed by a dark forest cat, and at the time, she had thought they were just cats from another clan. And evil clan!The truth was much more frightening than that. She turned back to the Shadowclan leader, as captivated as a kit hearing a scary story in the nursery but with the terrible understanding that the story he told was real. "How did the clan cats beat them?" she asked.
Goldenstar was quiet for the longest moment, waiting for what Nightpaw would say. He hoped he hadn’t scared her, but, yet, it was the brutal truth, and he couldn't help that. “You know how SkyClan is close to here?” He asked, looking around for a moment, just getting slightly paranoid, before calming himself down. “It wasn’t always like that,” he said, “They came and basically saved us,” he said, shrugging. He still couldn’t remember exactly what had happened, but he still knew it from nursery tales.
Old October 14th, 2017, 11:32 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Goldenstar rolled his eyes, laughing as he did so. He loved Servalspots’ flirting, but he had a mate, and he couldn’t change that. “Don’t say that!” He interjected quickly, heating Servalspots say it was just luck. “It wasn’t luck, well, it wasn’t just luck anyways!” He said, smiling awkwardly, “You’re really talented Serval!” He said looking at the taller tom warmly. It was if he could tell that Serval didn’t really like his size, which Golden admired, to say the least, since he was a smaller tom. It was something he had grown used to, but still, he couldn’t help but wish he was taller, and maybe a little more powerful. “I wouldn’t mind going on a hunt,” he said after a moment, as he knew it would get his mind off of things, “I don’t know about charming the prey however,” he mewed, “I think they would all run away actually” he laughed, starting to scent the air. He didn’t really care for his own physical appearance, however, he had learned to also not care about this, looking around calmly for the time being.
"Talented, hm." The Savannah chuckled, his eyes sparkling with the hints of a smile. If he was really that happy with the remark it didn't show, but Servalspots appreciated the leader trying to cheer him up some. It was pretty nice. "I have to say, I'd hoped for some cheesy moment there - ah well, dreams don't always come true. And if I remember correctly, you have a mate, don't you?" Guess it's too late for me, then. That was probably true, Servalspots doubted there was very much he could say to the handsome tom that would convince him to go with him. And besides, this was just a flirting game. Goldenstar probably needed a steady mate. "Now who's underestimating their abilities?" The Savannah teased, flicking the other tom lightly with his tail before turning so that he was searching the territory for prey... any prey at all. His ears were toned in to the smallest sounds, although he was paying more attention to the leader just in case he recieved a response during their hunt. Servalspots knew that most of the time, he could be annoying... so the fact that this tom was choosing to hang around him more made him believe that he had a new friend lined up.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar was quiet for the longest moment, waiting for what Nightpaw would say. He hoped he hadn’t scared her, but, yet, it was the brutal truth, and he couldn't help that. “You know how SkyClan is close to here?” He asked, looking around for a moment, just getting slightly paranoid, before calming himself down. “It wasn’t always like that,” he said, “They came and basically saved us,” he said, shrugging. He still couldn’t remember exactly what had happened, but he still knew it from nursery tales.
Nightpaw took in the story. It all seemed so unbelievable, the idea of groups of cats coming together to fight off an enemy that seemed too strange and powerful. The shecat suddenly found herself more proud than ever to have to opportunity to join this group of cats. "Wow..." she breathed, a solemn sound of someone witnessing something truly grand and beautiful. "Being a clan cat sounds like the best thing in the world!" The little cat paced in a tight circle as she went on, "To think that cats who are rivals and live apart from each other can come together to fight an enemy like that! And that cats who aren't even in danger would come to help another clan like that. This is incredible! And I get to be a part of it!" The shecat looked squarely at her mentor with a wild and rapturous gaze, "Where do we start?"

(This poor girl is in for a sad day when the Sound and the Fury happens. "Togetherness! Just kidding, we all hate each other I guess.")

Last edited by Charmer; October 14th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Talented, hm." The Savannah chuckled, his eyes sparkling with the hints of a smile. If he was really that happy with the remark it didn't show, but Servalspots appreciated the leader trying to cheer him up some. It was pretty nice. "I have to say, I'd hoped for some cheesy moment there - ah well, dreams don't always come true. And if I remember correctly, you have a mate, don't you?" Guess it's too late for me, then. That was probably true, Servalspots doubted there was very much he could say to the handsome tom that would convince him to go with him. And besides, this was just a flirting game. Goldenstar probably needed a steady mate. "Now who's underestimating their abilities?" The Savannah teased, flicking the other tom lightly with his tail before turning so that he was searching the territory for prey... any prey at all. His ears were toned in to the smallest sounds, although he was paying more attention to the leader just in case he recieved a response during their hunt. Servalspots knew that most of the time, he could be annoying... so the fact that this tom was choosing to hang around him more made him believe that he had a new friend lined up.
“What were you expecting?” Goldenstar laughed, rolling his orbs. “And yes, I do have a mate,” he said, feeling slightly bad for the other tom. He didn’t have a sort of crush on Golden, did he? Golden felt really bad, smiling awkwardly now. “Shut up,” he mumbled, glancing away as Serval pointed out he was underestimating himself. Realizing that was a little rude, he flinched to himself, glancing away, “Sorry for that,” he murmured, embarrassed now. Trying to push his thought away, he started to look for prey again, his bi-colored eyes lit up with a slight bit of excitement, while he still felt bad at the same time

Quote:
Nightpaw took in the story. It all seemed so unbelievable, the idea of groups of cats coming together to fight off an enemy that seemed too strange and powerful. The shecat suddenly found herself more proud than ever to have to opportunity to join this group of cats. "Wow..." she breathed, a solemn sound of someone witnessing something truly grand and beautiful. "Being a clan cat sounds like the best thing in the world!" The little cat paced in a tight circle as she went on, "To think that cats who are rivals and live apart from each other can come together to fight an enemy like that! And that cats who aren't even in danger would come to help another clan like that. This is incredible! And I get to be a part of it!" The shecat looked squarely at her mentor with a wild and rapturous gaze, "Where do we start?"

(This poor girl is in for a sad day when the Sound and the Fury happens. "Togetherness! Just kidding, we all hate each other I guess.")
(( Well then- ))

Goldenstar laughed, smiling. “Well, being in danger can bring other cats together,” he shrugged, as he was pretty positive it was true. “Whenever you want to,” He added, when Nightpaw inquired about training. He was actually pretty excited to be mentoring Nightpaw, and couldn’t wait to start. “We could actually start now, if you so please,” he said finally, smiling at the apprentince.

(( Sorry for the short posts! ))
Old October 14th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

(( Well then- ))

Goldenstar laughed, smiling. “Well, being in danger can bring other cats together,” he shrugged, as he was pretty positive it was true. “Whenever you want to,” He added, when Nightpaw inquired about training. He was actually pretty excited to be mentoring Nightpaw, and couldn’t wait to start. “We could actually start now, if you so please,” he said finally, smiling at the apprentince.

(( Sorry for the short posts! ))
(it's fine)

"Yes please!" the apprentice blurted out, hopping from side to side in her excitement. "What's first? Is there still time to hunt. I'm tired of just taking from the freshkill pile. I'm ready to put something there instead." Nightpaw couldn't remember a time she was this happy about her choice to stay here. To the apprentice, it felt like a whole world was opening up just for her.

Last edited by Charmer; October 14th, 2017 at 03:39 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 06:56 PM

Quote:

(it's fine)

"Yes please!" the apprentice blurted out, hopping from side to side in her excitement. "What's first? Is there still time to hunt. I'm tired of just taking from the freshkill pile. I'm ready to put something there instead." Nightpaw couldn't remember a time she was this happy about her choice to stay here. To the apprentice, it felt like a whole world was opening up just for her.
Goldenstar chuckled. “There’s still time to hunt,” he said, smiling. He could understand Nightpaw wanting to go hunting and help supply the fresh-kill pile. He couldn’t name her, really. She looked really excited though, and that made the leader somewhat excited as well. “So...do you know the basics of hunting?” He asked. He still needed to know in full what’s Nightpaw knew, now scenting the air, so he could find a place for him and Nightpaw to start for the time being.
Old October 14th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar chuckled. “There’s still time to hunt,” he said, smiling. He could understand Nightpaw wanting to go hunting and help supply the fresh-kill pile. He couldn’t name her, really. She looked really excited though, and that made the leader somewhat excited as well. “So...do you know the basics of hunting?” He asked. He still needed to know in full what’s Nightpaw knew, now scenting the air, so he could find a place for him and Nightpaw to start for the time being.
The apprentice stilled and sat up proudly. "Back when I was a housecat, I once caught a bird," she said with a smile. "I snuck up on it, and then when it flew up, I jumped in the air, caught it with my paws, and bit it on the neck until it stopped flapping. Skunkbelly didn't get around to taking me out hunting though."

Old October 15th, 2017, 05:05 AM

Quote:
The apprentice stilled and sat up proudly. "Back when I was a housecat, I once caught a bird," she said with a smile. "I snuck up on it, and then when it flew up, I jumped in the air, caught it with my paws, and bit it on the neck until it stopped flapping. Skunkbelly didn't get around to taking me out hunting though."
Goldenstar nodded, somewhat proud of Nightpaw. He didn’t hear of Kittypets doing that very often, and that made him smile. She really did seem fit for the life of a warrior, however, he would just have to see where this took him. “That sounds enough like that warriors do,” he said, nodding. “You’re not with Skunkbelly anymore,” he added, “You’re going to learn now.” He finished, looking around. “Take in the scents around you,” He said after a moment, as he was proceeding to start Nightpaw’s lesson. The way he had phrased it sounded kind of stupid, but hey, it worked, waiting for Nightpaw now.