Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM

Old May 31st, 2017, 07:23 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Smokejaw walked around the Forrest trying to detect the slightest scent of Prey. He caught the scent of two Shadowclan cats. He finnaly picked up the scent of a mouse. He crouched down and jumped. He caught the mouse and killed it instantly and buried it. He went of search of more prey.
Old May 31st, 2017, 07:24 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

The tom trotted back towards the prey he had hidden, and he put the bird down burying it next to the mouse. His ears flickered at his mate, hearing her words. For a second, he simply rolled his eyes, but replied, "A real pro, huh?" He snickered, and looked her over. He knew all too well that she haven't told her siblings about them. Though that would all come in good time. The tom felt that her siblings would understand, even if they didn't feel accepting to him. The thought made Coldhearted laugh. Affectionately, he used his tail to swipe over Cloverwhisker's head. "Yeah, sure. You're a real pro, alright. At being annoying that is." He teased. "But don't worry. I'm sure the Cold master's skills will stick to you soon enough." He jokes, and for a moment presses his nose into her fur, inhaling in her scent before he stepped back to continue their task. Hunting.
She followed him "I am sure I have my own skills and that I don't need yours to stick.." She protested playfully. She looked around and spotted a bird flying around their heads mockingly.
Old May 31st, 2017, 07:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She followed him "I am sure I have my own skills and that I don't need yours to stick.." She protested playfully. She looked around and spotted a bird flying around their heads mockingly.
Coldhearted surveyed their surroundings as he picked up his pace. He flicked his ears at his mate's voice, but instead of saying anything, the ginger and white tom simply rolled his eyes at her, continuing to keep his focus ahead of him. From above he could see a bird, swarming around them. "I don't like how that bird's overhead..." His voice trailed off, and he gave Cloverwhisker a cautious look. "Maybe you should head back," he puts his muzzle in the air. "To the Warriors den. I don't want anything to happen to you." He tells her briskly, and from the corner of his eyes he could tell that the bird was a large one. An eagle in fact. A cat's worst enemy.
Old May 31st, 2017, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"I promise," Goldeneye said softly, looking down at the she-cat. He wouldn't think of leaving her, not in a million years. "For now, we have time here, on earth, though," he said softly, "Let's use that to our advantage," he laughed. Looking down warmly at the she-cat, hearing her again and laughing once more. Still smiling as he watched the she-cat, he didn't want to move anymore, lightly resting his head on Bella's. He just ended up watching the she-cat, smiling the whole time, "I'll never leave you Bella," he said softly, "No matter what you do, I will always love you," he added, licking her head a few times affectionately, not moving at all for the time being.
The she-cat felt reassured by his words, pressing into his warm fur, the calico nodding as he spoke about enjoying the time they had while they were still on earth, and he was right, they would live their lives fully, probably end up having kits, and she honestly wasn't against the idea, she even showed a very motherly side in the presence of kits. "Yeah, it would be the best thing to do." Bella chuckled, her heart beating harder as he simply placed his head atop of hers, this giving her a good view of his neck, which she immediatly started licking it, purring as loudly as ever. "The same goes for me, Goldeneye... I just don't want you to go running after other she-cats." She chuckled and nibbled on his neck.
Old May 31st, 2017, 08:28 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted surveyed their surroundings as he picked up his pace. He flicked his ears at his mate's voice, but instead of saying anything, the ginger and white tom simply rolled his eyes at her, continuing to keep his focus ahead of him. From above he could see a bird, swarming around them. "I don't like how that bird's overhead..." His voice trailed off, and he gave Cloverwhisker a cautious look. "Maybe you should head back," he puts his muzzle in the air. "To the Warriors den. I don't want anything to happen to you." He tells her briskly, and from the corner of his eyes he could tell that the bird was a large one. An eagle in fact. A cat's worst enemy.
Her fur bristled "Like I'm going to leave you alone with an eagle!" She hissed quietly and crouched a bit lower. She came closer to him and stayed at his side. Why on earth would he think that she would leave him all alone with a massive bird that could carry him off. He was awfully arrogant and proud.
Old May 31st, 2017, 08:53 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Her fur bristled "Like I'm going to leave you alone with an eagle!" She hissed quietly and crouched a bit lower. She came closer to him and stayed at his side. Why on earth would he think that she would leave him all alone with a massive bird that could carry him off. He was awfully arrogant and proud.
Coldhearted lashed his tail, but he stayed low to the ground, his belly almost touching the earth's dirt. "I'm not asking you to leave me. In demanding you to." He hissed at her, making sure to keep by her side as the bird stayed overhead. "It's an order." He tells her, turning to glare at her with his emerald hues. Ahead of them, he could make out an abandoned hole cut into a tree, so he motioned for Cloverwhisker to follow him to it. "Let's go," he whispers to her, and began crawling forward until he was safely inside the hole, and just to make sure that she would have enough room as well. Why couldn't she just listen to him for once? Couldn't she tell that he only cares about her and wanted her to be safe? The tom knew that she would be stubborn as he was, but he still knew he loved her. After all, this was for better or worse.
Old May 31st, 2017, 09:25 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted lashed his tail, but he stayed low to the ground, his belly almost touching the earth's dirt. "I'm not asking you to leave me. In demanding you to." He hissed at her, making sure to keep by her side as the bird stayed overhead. "It's an order." He tells her, turning to glare at her with his emerald hues. Ahead of them, he could make out an abandoned hole cut into a tree, so he motioned for Cloverwhisker to follow him to it. "Let's go," he whispers to her, and began crawling forward until he was safely inside the hole, and just to make sure that she would have enough room as well. Why couldn't she just listen to him for once? Couldn't she tell that he only cares about her and wanted her to be safe? The tom knew that she would be stubborn as he was, but he still knew he loved her. After all, this was for better or worse.
She crawled in beside him and held still "I can't follow that order sir.." She grinned at the funny way she said it. She leaned on him. This couldn't be all bad, As long as they were together everything would be fine.
Old May 31st, 2017, 10:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She crawled in beside him and held still "I can't follow that order sir.." She grinned at the funny way she said it. She leaned on him. This couldn't be all bad, As long as they were together everything would be fine.
"And why not?" He playfully played along, bringing his head close to hers, and gently rubbing his nose against hers, forgetting that danger laid ahead. He pulled away, smiling. "You can follow any order that's given to you, missy." He mocked, peeking his ears as he purred quietly just to not alert the bird. They seemed to have been doing well, and hopefully the eagle will stalk away and leave them alone. Although Coldhearted didn't mind much especially since he got to be alone with his mate.
Old May 31st, 2017, 10:53 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

"And why not?" He playfully played along, bringing his head close to hers, and gently rubbing his nose against hers, forgetting that danger laid ahead. He pulled away, smiling. "You can follow any order that's given to you, missy." He mocked, peeking his ears as he purred quietly just to not alert the bird. They seemed to have been doing well, and hopefully the eagle will stalk away and leave them alone. Although Coldhearted didn't mind much especially since he got to be alone with his mate.
She smiled and purred out a laugh "Can I?" She teased and leaned into him. She rested her head on his forearm and just laid there content. She wrapped her tail around his and looked out of their little hollow.
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:35 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She smiled and purred out a laugh "Can I?" She teased and leaned into him. She rested her head on his forearm and just laid there content. She wrapped her tail around his and looked out of their little hollow.
"Yes. Let's start with obeying your mate for once." Coldhearted meant to sound harsh, but instead his voice came out into a purr as she leaned her head onto him. There was nothing for them to do since they wanted to stay out of danger. Coldhearted was sure that the eagle was waiting for them. Why would he be scared? He fought off a snake before. What can a harmless bird do? Now, the tom knew he was reckless, and he tried to dial it down for Cloverwhisker because he didn't want her to feel torn because of his restless actions. The tom comfortably laid his head on his paws, lightly squeezing her own tail with his as he sighed, "How long do you think we have to hide out here?" He huffed, looking into the sky.